Interracial Chatroom Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise-filled sexathon.
3k words
4.38
51.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicole99
Nicole99
376 Followers

So there I was, having just fallen down from behind the curtain where I'd been hiding, naked, with three fingers up my ass and my slim digital camera in my pussy.

And there was my darling mother, a women I thought was a normal housewife, except for being a racist, holding the cock of my black lover in one hand while his cum dripped from her mouth.

Yes, it was a fairly uncomfortable situation.

"Becky, what are you doing there!"

She looked shocked. This was the conservative mother I knew. Except for the black cock and the cum on her chin. Rick's big black cock, which had been so hard just a moment before, had shrivelled so that now it soft and squidgy. Though it still hung half way to his knee. I decided the best defence was attack.

"I should be asking you that question. You're the one with Rick's cock in her hand."

It's very difficult to get on your high horse when you've been found naked spying on your mother having sex. Especially when you've just taken your fingers out of your ass and still have a digital camera in your cunt. But I managed it.

"And what about you and Lenny, dad's business partner?"

I expected my mother to go crazy at me. I deserved it. But I suppose she saw the funny side of it all sooner than I did.

"You've been a busy girl, haven't you? And you seem to know this lovely boy. Rick, is that your name?"

Rick mumbled something that sounded like yes, too embarrassed to say much else.

"So, Becky, it seems this wasn't your dad's idea but yours. I must say I'm a little surprised. Very surprised. I'd hoped to spare you this sort of thing."

Now I thought I had her. I stood up and the camera dropped from my cunt to the floor. Ignoring it, I strode across the room, my breasts swaying from side to side, putting on my best angry voice."

"Spare me? You hypocrite! You racist hypocrite! You kept me away from black boys all my life, and now you let one fuck your ass. You're horrible. Just horrible. How can you be a racist and still like black cock so much?"

My mother looked surprised.

"A racist? Me? What ever makes you think that?"

Well, come to think of it, I'd never heard my mother say a racist thing in her life. But...wait on, there was one thing.

"But you've kept me away from black people my whole life. Why would you do that unless you were a racist?"

My mother sighed. She looked at me sadly. I suddenly felt like I wanted to cry. I don't know why. She put her arms around me.

"I'm sorry darling, so sorry. I tried to protect you from something and now I see I've only made things worse."

She lead me over to the sofa.

"Come and sit down. You too Rick. I have a story to tell you. I should have told you a long time ago."

So we sat on the sofa, the three of us, all naked. My mother started to talk.

"You see Becky, Rick is not the first black boy I've fucked. Not by a long way. When I was a little girl, in the South, we always had black workers on the farm, and I liked them a lot. They were good friends to me. My parents didn't like me talking to them, but I still did it."

"When I was about 18, I feel madly in love with a young black boy who had started to work on the farm. He had such a beautiful body, and he was so sweet. I wanted him badly and flaunted myself at him. One day, he walked into the barn and found me there waiting for him, naked. This time he couldn't avoid me and I was finally able to enjoy his beautiful black cock. He was huge, as big as Rick here, and I loved having him inside me."

"The truth is, I loved his black cock so much that I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted more and more, more than he could give. So I started getting it from other places. I started fucking every black man I knew. I was out of control, I know, but I had such a passion for black cock that I couldn't stop myself."

"I know you'll be shocked to hear it, but I did terrible things. I once let four young black boys have me over and over. That was the first time I had black cock in my ass, and I loved it."

"But then, as it had to, I became pregnant. My parents were horrified, especially when they realised that the father of the baby would be a black. I never told them that I didn't know which black boy it would be, but that didn't matter to them. They were determined that they would not have a black grandchild."

"Abortions were hard to get in our state back then, but they found someone to do the job. But it didn't work. All that old butcher did was ruin my insides, but he didn't harm the baby."

"I was sent up north to have the baby, a little boy, and he was put up for adoption the day he was born. I cried and cried. I wanted to keep him. He was so beautiful."

"I didn't want to go home, and I never have. I got a job, met your father, and we've been very happy together. Except for one thing. This will come as a shock to you, Becky, but I have to tell you now. Because of what that abortionist did to me, I couldn't have children. We adopted you. But I love you more than anything in the world."

Adopted? That was a shock. But now that fact that I was so much taller than my mom made sense. It also explained why I was the only blue-eyed blonde in the family. But I wanted to know more.

"I love you too mom, but why, if you liked black people so much, did you keep me away from them."

She shook her head, tears welling in her eyes.

"To protect you. I was afraid that you would be like me, and love black cock so much that you might ruin your life. I was lucky to find your father, but I miss the baby boy I never knew so much."

She started to cry. I couldn't help but cry too. I hugged my naked mom, and Rick wrapped a long arm around both of us. Suddenly we were interrupted by a voice.

"What the fuck is going on here."

We all looked up. It was my father, home early. Now I was in a real panic. My mother and I had both been caught naked with a naked black man. It didn't look good. I was speechless? What could any of us say. Oddly enough, my mother had no difficulty with the situation.

"Oh, hello John, you're early. This is Rick. He's Becky's boyfriend. He's a nice boy, and has very nice cock."

My mouth dropped open. What would my father do? I only hoped he didn't get violent and end up fighting Rick. But if my mother had surprised me, my dad absolutely shocked me. He smiled.

"Oh, hi Rick. Have you been fucking my wife as well? I'm sure she wouldn't let you out of the house without getting that huge hunk of meat inside her."

Rick blushed. I could see the red in his cheeks, through his beautiful black skin. So now I knew. Black people can blush. Dad looked at me with a grin.

"And I suppose I can take it for granted that you're not a virgin any more?"

My blush was much brighter than Rick's. What could I say?

"Well, I'm part virgin. I'm still an anal virgin."

Why did I say that? Was I trying to be funny? Or was it the memory of watching Rick's huge cock sliding into my mom's ass? If dad was shocked by what I said, he didn't show it. Quite the opposite.

"Oh, I'm sure Rick can fix that for you. With your mother's help."

And suddenly, my anal virginity became the subject of discussion. All the other stuff was forgotten – and I had a lot of questions to ask. My mother was quick to chip in.

"Oh yes, Becky, you've got to have Rick in your ass. He's amazing. We can do it right now, if you like. Your father won't mind."

I was stunned. So was Rick. Rather than getting excited at the idea, his cock had shrivelled. But dad seemed enthusiastic.

"Yes, why not. You all seem ready enough. Can I join in?"

And with that, my father started to strip. I could hardly believe it. Within seconds he was stark naked, with a huge hard on, smaller than Rick's, but still over 8 inches.

"While Rick fucks your ass, I'll fuck your mother's. Is that okay with everyone?"

My mother whispered loudly to my father.

"I've had to tell Becky that she's adopted. She's taken it well."

He came across and hugged me. It felt strange to feel my dad's erect cock pressing against my belly.

"I hope you're okay with that, Becky. You know how much we love you, don't you?"

I did. But now things were getting a little weird.

"Everyone wait on. Just wait on. Rick will fuck my ass when I'm good and ready. First I want a few questions answered. Like, since when have my sweet, conservative, white bread parents been sex maniacs!?"

My dad laughed.

"Oh, always. We met at an orgy. It's true. You're mother was the meat in a fuck sandwich, getting it up the ass and the cunt, when I wandered over and put my cock in her mouth. It was love at first bite."

They exchanged loving looks. This was too much.

My jaw dropped. Mom. In an orgy. With cocks in all her holes.

"We still go to those now and then, but mostly we keep it in small dinner party groups. Of course, Lenny likes to come over on Wednesdays because he says no one gives better head than your mom, which is true. It's the reason I married her."

Rick nodded his head, his cock flickering just a little at the memory.

"Yeah, that's right. She does give great head."

This was crazy. Totally insane.

"No, no, no. You stay out of this Rick. All this can't be right. How come I've never noticed all this sex going on?"

Mom chipped in here.

"Because you're our little girl and we wanted you to live your own life. Just because we do these sorts of things doesn't mean you have to."

I was silent for a while. Everyone stood looking at me, Rick included.

My mom looked worried.

"I'm sorry that we've shocked you darling. We love you. Please don't hate us. We...we just wanted you to make your own choices."

I breathed deeply. Looked at them one by one. My parents. Who now I knew weren't my real parents. And Rick, the love of my life."

"So, I get to make my own choices? Right?"

My dad looked at me with a serious expression.

"Right. Whatever you want."

I smiled.

"Okay then. I want...I want Rick to fuck my ass."

My dad laughed. Mom almost started crying again. And Rick's cock sprung back to life. Mom wiped her eyes.

"Okay then, let's do it. On your knees my little girl."

So down I went, on my knees on the carpet. Mom knelt down and started to kiss my pussy. I squealed.

"Mom!"

She started licking around my asshole.

"It's okay dear. Just getting you ready."

But she seemed to be enjoying it as well. Then she pulled a tube of lubricant out of her handbag – I never knew she kept that handy – and squeezed a dollop on my asshole. A moment later she was sliding two fingers in and out.

Meanwhile, my father had lead Rick around to my face.

"Come on Becky, make him good and hard. It's better that way."

So now I had Rick's cock in my mouth and half my mother's hand up my ass. A few more minutes and mom decided her job was done.

"Okay Rick, she's ready."

He pulled his cock from my mouth and took up his position behind me. For a moment I tightened my ass cheeks. I was a little frightened. Mom's fingers had slid in easily, but Rick's cock was another thing all together. My father knelt down beside me, his cock just inches from my face.

"Don't worry baby, relax. Your mom has put lots of lubricant on Rick's cock. It'll hurt a little at first, but don't resist. You'll love it once you get going."

So I relaxed my ass. Right away, I felt my mom's hand guiding Rick's cock to my asshole. I felt it press against the tight opening. With a grunt, he pushed hard against me. The first inch burnt like hell.

"Ohhhhh"

My dad knelt down again.

"Easy baby, easy. It's going in."

And it was. Another lunge from Rick, and his cock slipped in another two inches, then three, then four."

"OOOHHH....it hurtssss"

My mom spoke this time.

"Just a little further honey, just a little more, you're stretching beautifully. Oh it's so amazing to watch Rick's beautiful black cock slide into your ass. Where's your camera? Oh there it is1'

Yes, there I was, being split in half, and my mother decides to take pictures. With commentary.

"Oh it's so beautiful. Oh my. Oh it's going it all the way. Oh well done darling, oh yes, it's in all the way now!"

It was. And I was in screaming pain. But the pain started to ease a little as Rick started to slide in and out, in and out. Now my moaning was different. I understood what my mother had said. It was amazing.

"Oh yesssss...Oh yesss. Fuck my ass, Rick, fuck my assss harddd."

Rick was more than happy to oblige. I was pushing my ass back against his cock, trying to get every inch of him into me. Then I saw my dad, still kneeling beside me, cheering me on, and I lost control. I reached out and grabbed his cock. Hey, I was adopted, right? So what was the problem. A moment later I had his cock in my mouth. And he didn't try to stop me. Neither did my mother.

"Oh, my baby's got two cocks in her. Oh, it's so beautiful."

And she took another picture.

It was amazing. Wonderful. I was in absolute heaven. But then I had another idea.

"Daddy, you remember when you first met mom?"

He knew right away what I meant.

"You might be adopted, but you're just like your mother."

A moment later, Rick was on his back. I got on top of him and slid he monster into my cunt. It felt so good. But better was to come. As I lay on Rick's chest, my dad slid his cock into my ass.

"OOOOHHHHH"

All three of us groaned in ecstasy. Mom took another photo. Then she came round and sat her pussy on Rick's face. She wasn't going to miss out.

Rick and dad started pumping harder and harder. It was like a time bomb was ticking inside me. I could feel the pressure building, the ticking getting louder and louder. Suddenly, I exploded.

"OOOOOHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Then suddenly I felt cum bursting into my ass and pussy. Dad and Rick had exploded as well. And then my mom came over Rick's face, her pussy juice running down his chin.

We collapsed in a cum filled heap, exhausted and utterly exhilarated.

And mom took another photo.

Then she asked my dad a question.

"How come you're home so early."

Dad sat up.

"I almost forgot. Great news – I've found him."

My mom sat up, excited.

"No! Really? After all these years? Oh my."

She started to cry. I was confused.

"What's going on? Found who? Why is mom crying."

My dad put an arm around my mother's shoulder. My mom looked at him.

"It's okay John, she knows."

I was starting to get angry.

"Knows about what?"

Dad looked at me with a serious expression.

"Your mother's baby. The one she had 20 years ago. We've been trying to track him down for years. And today I found out where he lives. I know who adopted him."

Mom was crying again.

"Where is he John, where's my baby?"

My father held her tighter.

"He was adopted by a doctor and his wife, James and Eliza Riverdale. He's just across town."

Then, to everyone's surprise, Rick spoke. And weirdest of all, I saw that he was crying.

"No, he's not across town."

My mother looked at him, almost a little angry. What was he doing, interrupting my dad?

"What do you mean, Rick?"

Rick wiped tears from his cheek.

"I mean he's not across town. He's here. James and Eliza Riverdale are my parents. They told me years ago that I was adopted. So I guess that means...that means..."

He was crying to much to speak.

My mother, still naked, leaped across and held him in her arms, her tiny lily white body hugging his huge black torso.

"My baby! My baby! Oh, my baby!'

By now we were all crying. It was crazy. Only a little while ago, Rick had been fucking my mother's ass. Since then we'd discovered that she wasn't my mother – but she was his.

So we were brothers, but we weren't. And we were lovers. Definitely. And the whole world has suddenly got strangely complicated.

And it all started with a little chatroom conversation.

What would happen next? Who knows. It was going to be interesting, very interesting indeed.

Nicole99
Nicole99
376 Followers