Interracial Hotel Lovin'

Story Info
A white 18 yr. old loses his virginity to an ebony goddess.
5.6k words
4.51
59.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
329 Followers

Since breaking up with her boyfriend, Sheryl hadn't been fucked in a month. It was no indictment of her looks. In fact it was her great looks that were keeping her from getting laid, as men were too intimidated to even approach her. Sheryl had the problem of being a powerful black chick that was in to white boys. She'd go to bars and places with a mostly white crowd, and the men there wouldn't have the balls to approach this light brown skinned sex goddess with a voluptuous ass and monumental tits. Sheryl kept a trim figure, wore her hair in a natural short afro, and had skin smooth as silk. It made no sense to her why guys wouldn't approach her. Sometimes she'd go out dressed super slutty and that wouldn't work. Other times she'd dress conservative, and that didn't work either. She was to shy and old fashioned to make the first move, and none of the white guys she desired ever made the first move on her.

She knew things had to change, and to get laid she would have to be a bit more aggressive. Her company had recently told her she'd be going on a business trip, and she figured this would give her the perfect opportunity to pick up a guy in a new city, and have discreet sex with him in her hotel room. Along with Sheryl, her company sent two other men on the business trip. They got in town early in the morning, and had a pointless meeting with some company higher ups. None of the men Sheryl worked with had any idea how kinky she could get in bed. She was a true professional at work, and always dressed in a way that hid her incredible natural assets to the best of her ability. At the business meeting she wore a dress suit that left way too much to the imagination, much to the chagrin of the higher ups.

The meeting took a lot out of her, so when she got back to the hotel she took a little nap. When she awoke it was already dark out. Sheryl had been excited about going on the trip because she'd assumed she'd be in a big city with plenty of fish in pond, but in reality her hotel was on the outskirts of town, and she was without a vehicle. If she wanted to get off, she would have to pick up someone at the hotel. Both of the other employees she was there with were kind of cute, but they were also married, and Sheryl didn't want to get herself into a messy situation. She figured her best bet would either be the hotel bar, or the pool, but since she had just bought a new bikini before the trip, she chose the pool.

Unlike her business suit she wore earlier, her bikini showed off all of her incredible figure. The bra was a small, red triangle top that just barely covered her half dollar sized nipples, she'd intentionally bought it a size to small just to let her giant boobs pop out. The matching bottoms were even sexier. The red color was enough to attract attention, but the main selling point was how tiny they were. The front was so small that they could only be worn by women that adhered strictly to shaving policy, and the back was a full on g-string. Sheryl admired her self in the mirror before leaving her room. Her ass looked amazing, and she knew it. She crossed her fingers in hopes that she'd find a man to play with it.

After internally debating the matter for a minute, Sheryl decided to head down to the pool without covering up at all. She knew it would be embarrassing, and that people were definitely going to stare, but she thought that maybe one of the men behind those staring eyes would be a handsome white man with the confidence to pick her up. Breathing deeply, Sheryl opened the door and started walking down the hall. Almost immediately she noticed her co-worker Jared at the ice machine. Every bone in her body wanted to turn back around and return to her room, but it was too late; Jared had spotted her. From afar Jared could tell it was a skimpy bikini alright, but he didn't know just how skimpy. As she drew nearer, he felt his cock begin to rise. He had never seen Sheryl like this before. Just keeping his eyes on her face was a challenge. The bottoms were so small that Jared could make out the top of her landing strip. Trying with all his might to maintain eye-contact he asked, "Are you going for a swim?"

It was an obvious question, but Jared didn't know what else to say. Sheryl replied, "Yup, I'm hoping to get wet," as she walked right on by Jared.

She intentionally slowed her walk and swayed her ass from side to side just to mess with the guy. She didn't have to peer over her shoulder to know he was staring at her amazing black ass. She continued on her way over to the elevator and hopped on in. She was on the very top floor, and knew she had a long ride ahead. On the way down a woman was the first one to join her, and another man got in at a lower floor. Both of them didn't say a thing, and pretended like it was nothing out of the ordinary to be riding in an elevator with a gorgeous ebony woman in a red g-string. Then the real test came. To get to the pool she would have to walk through the bustling lobby. Once again she took a deep breath and started walking. Everyone was staring, and they all did a very poor job of pretending not to look. Out of the corner of her eye Sheryl noticed an older woman giving her husband a death stare for letting his eyes linger to long. One man who was there with his teenage son gave his child a high five when they saw her. Sheryl appreciated the gesture, and as she walked by them she put her hands on her ass, making it seem like it was just an absent minded gesture. All the men in the lobby were sad to see her go.

The scene around the pool wasn't nearly as bustling. The only person there was man by the name of Austin. Whereas Sheryl had been in a one month slump, Austin had been in one for all eighteen years of his life. He was starting his senior year of high school in a week, and yet he'd still never known the feeling of having his cock enwrapped inside a warm pussy, or the ecstasy of having a woman plant her lips on his package. He was not at all happy to be at the hotel, but his parents had dragged him along as part of a family vacation. When Sheryl entered the pool area, his mood immediately changed. He tried hard not to stare at this bikini-clad black beauty, but it was almost impossible not to, with her tits nearly falling out of her top, and her bottoms that just barely covered her smooth pussy. Austin had been enjoying his moment of solitude in the jacuzzi, and he prayed that this woman would only be using the pool. He was not very good at talking to women in general, and he thought this voluptuous babe was way too much for him to handle.

Sheryl looked at Austin and smiled slightly. She would've preferred to find a man in the pool area that was closer to her own age of 27, but this 18 year old high school boy would do. He was skinny, but well built, with floppy brown hair, almost no sign of a beard, and piercing eyes. "If only this boy knew what he was in for," she thought.

Before joining Austin in the jacuzzi, she set her purse down on a lawn chair. In doing so she turned her back to Austin and bent over, giving him a phenomenal view of her g-string clad ass. Austin's hormones were raging, and he instantly became hard. Sheryl's bikini was so skimpy that it didn't even quite cover her asshole when she bent over.

After setting down her purse, Sheryl slowly made her way to the jacuzzi, letting her hips and tits sway in rhythm as she walked. "Do you mind if I join you?" she asked.

A nervous grin crept across Austin's face, and his cheeks turned bright red. "Not at all," he replied.

For the first few minutes Sheryl and Austin relaxed in the hot tub in silence before eventually making small talk. Sheryl definitely knew she wanted this boy's dick inside her, but he sure as hell wasn't going to make a move, so she put herself in the driver's seat. "Do you mind if I turn down the temperature a tad? It's a little to hot in here for me," she said.

To turn down the thermostat she had to get out of the jacuzzi. She stood up, playfully brushed the drops of water off her ass, and let her hips sway as she walked away. With her back turned to him, Austin started touching his hard penis.

Sheryl climbed back on in, and Austin removed his had from his crotch. "I think I already know your answer, but would it bother you if I removed my top?" Sheryl asked. "No one else is out here, and I like the feeling of water on my naked skin."

Now Austin was almost radiating light with how red he was turning. "That's okay, I guess."

"Good. You can help me take my top off," she said while she stood up and turned her back towards Austin.

To remove the bra, Austin had to stand up also. Sheryl backed up closer to him. Austin began to untie the straps, and as he did Sheryl backed her ass into his lap. She could feel his hard wood rub up against her. Austin was mortified, and Sheryl began to giggle. "Well, you must be having a good time."

"I am," Austin responded.

"Me too. It's nice to share a jacuzzi with a handsome young stud."

Austin had nothing to respond with. After getting the top off he quickly sat back down before Sheryl could actually see the giant tent in his pants.

Sheryl remained standing. "Well what do you think?" she asked as she shook her boobs for a second.

"Think about what," Austin said sheepishly.

"About my boobs, silly. Do you like them?"

Austin's voice cracked slightly. "Uh, yeah."

"Have you ever played with a woman's boobs before?"

Austin lied and said, "A couple of times."

"Well, I'm sure you've never played with boobs like these. Go ahead give them a feel."

"I'm not so sure...," Austin began.

Sheryl interrupted. "Don't be shy. I felt your tool in your pants just a minute ago. I know this is something you want."

Austin stood up. He still had a tent in his pants, and there was nothing he could do to hide it. Sheryl looked directly at it and giggled, but didn't say anything. Austin grabbed both her boobs at the same time, and started kneading them. They felt unlike anything he'd ever touched before. "That's good baby," Sheryl said, "But play with my nipples too."

Austin took orders well. He ran her nipples between his thumb and index fingers, at first pinching lightly, and even getting Sheryl to moan slightly. This only encouraged him to pinch them a little harder, and subsequently Sheryl's moans amplified. "Umm, that's good," she said. "Now kiss them."

Austin began by kissing the breasts themselves, and then narrowed in on the nipples. He went back and forth between both nipples like he was a human windshield wiper, planting tender kisses on both. Then he began to focus on the left one, playfully licking and sucking it while pinching the nipple on the right breast. Sheryl reached down and fondled Austins balls from outside his trunks while he did this. "Umm," she moaned. "You're getting me wet."

For his part, Austin was getting more and more turned on. He buried his face in her enormous melons, and even began biting her nipples a tad. This caused Sheryl to laugh. "You're an animal. I like that," she said.

Austin continued playing with her tits for another minute while Sheryl kept groping his balls. With her tits now covered in Austin's saliva she put her hand on his forehead and gently pushed him away. She then put her hand on his pants, right over his cock. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Have you ever gotten a blowjob before?"

This time Austin told the truth. "Uh...no."

Sheryl nibbled on his ear. "Would you like me to suck you?"

"Wow...um...yeah."

"Good, I'd like to taste you, but first I want you to pleasure me. Okay?"

Austin nodded in disbelief while Sheryl took a seat on the edge of the jacuzzi, spreading her legs apart. She pushed her tiny red g-string to the side. "Just relax," she said. "I'll guide you through this. You can start by kissing it."

Austin dove right in like he hadn't had a meal in a week. He planted kisses up and down Sheryl's tight slot. He was surprised by just how wet it was, and although he didn't much care for the taste, he knew this was a small price to pay to get his dick inside of this ebony sex goddess' mouth. Sheryl helped him through the whole process. After kissing it, he ran his tongue in slow circles around the outside of her lips. Then he moved to her inner lips, running his tongue around them as well. Sheryl's convulsing made it a little difficult for Austin, but he did an admirable job. He even began to improvise on his own, taking his mouth off Sheryl's flower, and kissing her sexy brown thighs. He kept kissing her closer and closer to her wet flower, until his mouth was right back on it. Tenderly, he kissed it some more. Sheryl laughed. "Fuck, you're good at this! I need to show you where my treasure is."

She spread the top of her pussy to reveal a smaller than average clit. "Be gentle with it," she said.

Austin just barely grazed his lips over Sheryl's sweetness before planting them firmly on her clit. He kissed in gently, and suckled on it for a few seconds. Then his tongue came and, and he began to flick it. Sheryl had been running her fingers through Austin's tussled hair the whole time, but this caused her to grab his head roughly, and wrap her powerful thighs tightly around his head. He remained gentle but firm, swirling his tongue in circles over her hardened clit. Sheryl's creamy, glistening thighs were gripping him so tight, he could hardly breathe. He resumed sucking her clit. Sheryl was moaning loudly and shaking. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" she screamed. "Oh fuck yeah! Eat that pussy! Umm."

It was getting so intense that she had to remove Austin's head for a second. "Keep doing what you're doing, but penetrate me with your fingers," she said.

Austin obeyed, and went right back to feasting on her sweet juices while sticking his fingers deep inside Sheryl's pussy. He brought her right to the edge or orgasm, before Sheryl pulled his head away. She wasn't quite ready to cum yet. "Stand up. It's time we remove these," she said while pulling on Austin's trunks as he stood on the ledge inside the jacuzzi.

She undid the drawstring and pulled the shorts down over Austin's hard cock. His rod was so stiff that it literally sprung up in the air when his trunks came off. It was a good looking cock. A little over six inches in length, thick, and with a tremendous up curve. The bright purple head was fully engorged and spongey. "You've got a lovely looking cock," Sheryl told him. "I can't wait to have it in my mouth. Do you want my lips on it know?"

Austin could only nod while Sheryl squatted down. She grabbed his shaft and pressed it against her lips while her mouth remained closed. "Such a big cock. I can't wait to suck you," she said.

She gave it a couple of licks, and then popped his balls in and out of her mouth for a couple seconds. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Amazing," Austin replied.

"Good. That's just a sneak preview. I promise I'll let you deep inside my mouth later, but I need you to do one more thing for me first."

Sheryl bent over the edge of the hot tub. Her ass couldn't have looked any better. Her thighs and butt cheeks were glistening from the outdoor lights reflecting off the beads of water, sweat, and her juices that ran down them. Her g-string was still pushed to the side, and Austin got a good look straight into her tight asshole. Little did he know that this was the one part of Sheryl's body she still wanted him to play with. "I want you to toy my ass," she said. "I don't think I need to give you any instructions. Do what you want with it."

Austin hesitated for a second before Sheryl laughed and said, "Don't be so shy. It's nice and clean baby."

Austin bent down and grabbed the outside of both Sheryl's thighs. He started kissing her thighs and butt cheeks while Sheryl swayed her booty rhythmically. It was so plump and tasty that Austin bit it. At first he took tiny nibbles, then he took big mouthfuls. He started sucking her plump brown skin, leaving teach marks and everything. Then he began to lick her crack up and down. Sheryl grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart to give him better access. He stuck his tongue right in her anus and started rimming. Sheryl wiggled with excitement. Austin wanted to just eat that ass up. He began munching on her anus, and Sheryl liked it. She reached behind, grabbed his head and forcefully rammed his head between her cheeks. "Lick that fat ass," she encouraged him.

Austin was a good soldier, and did as he was told. He even took it a step further and began to penetrate her air tight anus with his tongue. But he didn't forget about the pussy. He slid two fingers in and out of her slot to penetrate that sweet hole too. Sheryl was loving it. Her desire to take Austin's cock inside of her was insatiable. She even considered letting him violate her ass later, but for the moment she settled for having him make love to her ass orally.

Sheryl had Austin keep playing with her ass and pussy until she was satisfied. She hadn't had an orgasm yet, but she'd been brought right to the edge. She knew when it came it was going to be extremely powerful. But poor Austin had barely been touched at all, and she wanted to change that. She removed Austin's face from her ass and told him to take a seat on the edge of the jacuzzi. "I want that cock between my wet lips," she said.

Austin's cock was twitching with desire. He'd been dying for years to get a blowjob, but had never even come close. A few of his friends had gotten them from white high school girls, but none of them had ever had something like this happen before. Sheryl began by playing with his nipples. She kissed and sucked them while fondling his balls. She then started licking his right nipple. She kept her tongue out, and slowly ran it down Austin's chest. She stopped when she got to his pubes, which she kissed. Her lips then moved in a circle around his package, occasionally stopping to plant kisses on his thighs. She ever so teasingly let her lips just barely graze his cock.

Meanwhile a hotel employee was taking in the view. In fact, he'd secretly been watching since Austin was eating out Sheryl's ass. He could've kept watching all night long, but out of the corner of his eye he noticed some guests coming through the lobby in swimming attire. He knew he had to break things up before the other guests got there. Slyly he walked close to the jacuzzi, and coughed loudly. Sheryl was in the process of licking Austin's balls when she looked up. The man politely told them that other guests were coming, and they'd have to take the fun indoors. Austin had been seconds away from getting his cock sucked, but now he would have to wait. For her part, Sheryl put her top back on, and readjusted her g-string. She got dressed right in the nick of time before the other guests got there. Before leaving she got pen and paper out of her purse and wrote a quick note which she would drop in the employee's pocket. It read: "If you'd like to eat my ass tomorrow drop by Room 1609. Who knows? I might even blow you...xoxoxo"

The employee walked away with a boner, which he was able to hide underneath his uniform. There was little Austin could do to hide his raging hard-on beneath his trunks, but he didn't care. It gave him an immense feeling of pride walking through the lobby with this stunning black beauty wearing a scandalous g-string. He walked with the cockiness that one gets when he knows he's about to have a woman drop down to her knees for him. While they waited for the elevator, Sheryl backed her ass into Austin's lap and started grinding. Her giant derriere was rubbing right up against the thin fabric of his trunks, and he feared he might cum in his pants, but he was saved by the elevator door opening. Lucky for him, no one else was riding it. Sheryl hit the button and said, "It's your lucky day. I'm staying on the top floor."

iggyspear
iggyspear
329 Followers
12