Interracial In-Laws

Story Info
White man's sister-in-law & black boyfriend seduce his wife.
7.1k words
4
229.4k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

My wife, Chastity, has a sister, Bella, several years her junior, who has always been on the wild side. My prim and proper wife was usually aghast at the latest information concerning her little sister's sexual exploits. It wasn't that she condemned her, she just didn't understand her. I, on the other hand was always fascinated, and frequently aroused by her actions and her appearance. She looked spectacular in a mini-skirt, and I loved hearing from my wife what Bella had told her about her latest lover's big cock. I secretly hoped in fact that Bella's influence would corrupt my wife, and when I look back now I can't help but wonder if I've merely reaped what I had sown. Many years ago I told my wife that I was impotent and I simply couldn't get aroused anymore. She took it very badly; she felt it was a reflection on her. I said that we were still married and that didn't mean she could cheat on me. She seemed offended by the mere suspicion. Even to this day she has always maintained that she just isn't interested in having sex with another man. Imagine my surprise, though, when I found out she had told her little sister all about my problem and my accusation! I was completely embarrassed that someone in her family, particularly someone with so little sense of discretion, was aware of my peculiar sexual dysfunction. But Bella told Chastity she thought she should get some action from a "real man" and actually offered to let her use her apartment to meet her lovers! My wife, politely but chastely, thanked her for her offer but declined her invitation.

It took me awhile, and I eventually accepted the fact that my wife intended to keep her wedding vows and remain faithful all her life. It even seemed that her sister was settling down. We had moved away and didn't see her sister much, but rumor had it that she had met someone she wanted to marry. I think it was troubling to the family that Luke was in his thirties, twice Bella's age. My wife and I soon became the only family members that were not against her marrying Luke. So it didn't surprise us when Bella and Luke showed up on our doorstep on their "honeymoon" asking if they could stay with us. They had eloped we were told, and couldn't afford a proper honeymoon, but wanted desperately to get away from the rest of the family for a few days. We were sworn to secrecy about their marriage because Luke was black and Chastity's family was pretty racist, her dad was always complaining about "niggers". But we were happy to help them, Bella was her little sister. It was a happiness that didn't last too long. As we got to know Luke it was hard to escape the conclusion that Chastity's family had been right. Luke was obnoxious, arrogant, vulgar, and aggressive. At 6'5", a good 260 lbs, he reminded me of the school yard bully who, secretly ashamed of spending year after year in the sixth grade, realizes that he can use his superior size and strength to punish the other students for his stupidity. "Remember when I said you can't see other men," I told my wife, "that goes double for anyone like Luke!" Prompted by my remark she told me how Luke had crassly propositioned her before he'd even spent an hour with us, and had been nearly unrelenting in his pursuit. "Don't worry," she replied, "I don't think I've ever met a more loathsome man."

We probably should have asked them to leave then and there, but we didn't know how to explain it to Bella. I think because she knew I'd make a scene and embarrass her sister if she told me, Chastity didn't mention that Luke's advances had included attempts at kissing her, fondling her breasts, and feeling her up. And since I didn't know the full extent of what had been happening, we agreed that for Bella's sake we'd let them stay the week and just try to make the best of it.

Whether Luke mellowed or we became more tolerant, by the third day of their stay, we seemed to be getting along well enough for the four of us to go out dining and dancing. Both Bella and Chastity wore mini-skirts, and according to my wife, had mutually agreed to wear crotchless pantyhose without their panties. And since Chastity told me, I suspect that Bella had shared this fact with Luke as well. It seemed a curious and provocative choice given the circumstances, but it was terribly arousing to view our sexy wives together knowing what they weren't wearing, and though I can't imagine Luke being any less affected, he appeared to be on his absolute best behavior.

The evening proceeded along rather innocently. It wasn't until after midnight and several drinks that Luke asked my wife to dance. I danced with Bella and my cock was stiff the entire time. All I could think about was fucking her. Looking at Luke and Chastity I was surprised to observe his remarkable restraint, given his actions of the past few days. He could have been her brother.

Not much of a dancer myself, and half wasted, I soon grew tired of dancing with Bella and managed to suppress my distaste for Luke, allowing him to monopolize Chastity on the dance floor. Pretty soon there were guys coming over to the table to ask Bella to dance (an event to which I remember thinking that Luke was strangely untroubled) and I found myself frequently sitting alone. It gave me plenty of time and opportunity to pay close attention to Luke and my wife. With each dance he got a little bolder and Chastity a little more drunk and little more receptive. She apparently got tired of pushing his hands away from her ass, for eventually I watched her just shrug and rest her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapped loosely around his neck, while his large hands just held and kneaded her big butt. Though I was greatly disgusted with her casual acquiescence to Luke's pawing, I was also more than a little aroused and made allowance for her inebriated condition. When we got back to the house we went to our room and Luke and Bella went to theirs. I know Luke was "climbing the walls" horny, but Bella was so drunk we had to carry her into the bedroom. Chastity and I didn't even bother going to bed. I sat her on the bathroom sink and pushed her skirt up, eating her pussy through her crotchless hose. When I couldn't stand it any longer I just stood between her legs and fucked her right on the sink, still clothed, her red spike heels digging into my ass. Chastity went into the kitchen afterwards to get something to drink and I stayed in the bedroom and watched a late movie on TV while I waited for her. I guess I dozed off for a couple of minutes and when I came around and she still wasn't back, I went looking for her.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen I was arrested by a jumble of movement in the living room below me. I stopped cold at the top of the stairs trying to understand the scene in front of me. There was enough light drifting into the living room from the kitchen to make out my 5'4", 125 pound, wife on the sofa, struggling to get away from Luke, who was on top of her and trying to kiss her. I remembered their last dance in the bar and stepped back into the shadows out of sight wondering if she'd arranged to meet him. It just didn't make any sense; it was hard to imagine her taking such a chance particularly with the children in the house. Still I hesitated. A part of me, even while automatically trusting her, felt an irrational jealously. I wondered if she had lied about her repulsion to his brash vulgarity. I wondered why she hadn't cried out, or had she while I was sleeping? Maybe she liked him after all. She'd always said she preferred older men. He was tall, muscular, and powerful. Bella had even bragged confidentially about his cock size. Maybe she was turned on by his physical prowess and rugged good looks. Thinking about it filled me with self-doubt and self-loathing, diminishing me and sapping my confidence. By the time I realized with certainty that her behavior was anything but consensual, I had already felt the last instinct for action drain slowly out of me and I kept my place in the dark.

Luke sat astride her waist and held her arms over her head, clamping both her wrists together with one big powerful hand. He used his other hand to prevent her head from turning away as he showered her face with kisses and alternately licked and sucked her lips. He was taking his time with her, savoring every second. Whenever she opened her mouth to speak or cry out he buried his tongue down her throat. I could hear her grunting as she tried to buck and heave her hips up to throw him off but there was just no way she could dislodge him with his greatly superior weight and strength. Kicking him in the back with the spike of her heel seemed to have some minimal effect, but by this time he had pulled her blouse up and pushed her bra over her tits, and he managed to diminish her enthusiasm for this approach by simply pinching and tweaking her nipples.

Repositioning himself to cover her mouth with his free hand, he sucked her nipples alternately, one then the other and back again. He was at it for at least ten minutes before I finally heard him speak. His boldness shocked me. His loud voice was almost a challenge. It left me with the feeling that nothing could make him stop. Little did I know that he was taunting me, having spotted me lurking cowardly upstairs in the dark. "I don't know why you're fighting this," he told my wife, "telling your sister about your crotchless pantyhose so she'd tell me, letting me grab your ass on the dance floor with your husband right there, I've never seen a cunt hotter to get fucked than you." She pleaded with him to leave her alone, even promising not to tell if he'd just stop. Ignoring her appeals, he tried kissing her again but she turned her head away, and this time rather than hold it in place he just tongued her ear, licking her face and tonguing the other ear whenever she turned her head to escape his hungry mouth.

"Bella told me about your husband's teeny little weenie. And I know she told you about my big dick. How much she loves it. You're gonna love it too baby. You're gonna be all mine once you get fucked by a real man." Still holding her arms over her head with one hand he used his other to unbutton his jeans and extract his cock. It was so big and hard he had some difficulty getting it out. Chastity just stared, stunned at the sight of it. It was a good nine or ten inches and thick as her wrist with a large purple helmet. It was a magnificent specimen and dwarfed my own cock in length, girth, and sheer beauty. He moved up to straddle her chest and rubbed his huge prick all over her face. "Open your mouth and suck it bitch," he commanded. She turned her head away and he slapped her check with his cock. When she continued to refuse his instructions he held her head again with his free hand and pinched off her nostrils to force her to breathe through her mouth. "Ok," he sighed, "if you won't suck it I'll just have to go ahead and fuck you now."

She tried to clamp her legs together but he appeared to find little difficulty in prying them apart and positioning himself between her thighs. I could still see her red heels at the end of her open, pantyhose covered legs. Her skirt was pushed up almost to her waist and her blouse and bra had been pulled up over her tits. She continued to struggle and plead with him to stop, wiggling her hips to forestall his entry, and he briefly contented himself with rubbing his cockhead over her slit. "Please don't do this," she begged. "I swear I won't tell anyone if you'll just let me go."

"You'll be begging for more of my big cock when I'm through with you baby," he replied. Pushing his fingers into her pussy he detected her cum filled cunt and mistook it as a sign of arousal and desire. Her wetness seemed to inflame his lust. "Damn baby," he exclaimed, "you just may be a bigger slut than your sister." Suddenly he lost all control. In a flash he had both hands holding her hips, steadying his target, and before she had time to react his cock was driving into her cunt.

"UUggghhhhh," she grunted, loudly, as his big prick bottomed out into her cervix in one quick plunge. "Oh, oooohhhh, god baby," he moaned, "your cunt is so fucking tight."

Realizing, I suppose, that her resistance had failed to deter him, Chastity apparently had decided to quit fighting. Perfectly still now, she turned her head away and lay limply while Luke pumped his cock into her. Luke was unaffected by her indifference. "Your hot cunt feels so good around my big cock baby," he told her as he alternately massaged her breasts and tongued her ear. "I'm not in any hurry honey. I think I just may spend the night in here." My wife didn't look at him and didn't answer and he continued to take his time with her. She made no attempt to resist when he hooked his arms under her knees to raise her thighs against his chest in order to increase his penetration. He fucked into her with deep, slow, strokes, and eventually his technique began to produce results.

She started to grunt each time his cockhead bottomed out into her cervix and she turned her head to look at him. Her lips were pulled tight around clenched teeth. "Ooohhh," moaned Luke with every thrust. "I love your cunt. I love fucking you." Chastity's grunts were softening now. Her breathing was becoming deeper and was followed by long, raspy exhalations. I could see her hips begin to move in almost imperceptible undulations. "That's it baby," Luke exhorted her, "now you're gettin' into it. Move your cunt around on my cock. Show me what a slut you are. Show me how much you love my cock"

"Ooohhh God, uummmhhhh," moaned my wife, her head tilted back, mouth open and groaning openly. Luke moved to kiss her and this time she didn't turn her head away, but met his hungry mouth with open lips. Her whole body was moving now. Every muscle stretching tight to force her pelvis up to capture every centimeter of the cock pumping into her greedy cunt. Both her hands reached out frantically to pull in his pistoning buttocks as if, filled and stretched with more cock than she'd ever had, she craved still more. Still unsatisfied she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. Her red heels dug into his flesh as he fucked her, but he was oblivious to anything except the feel of the hot, tight vagina wrapped around his throbbing cock. The sofa creaked and squeaked under them in a rhythm of lust. "Oh god, fuck me" she pleaded now. They were like animals, totally out of control. Luke asking her a series of short and nasty questions. "Do you like getting fucked by my big dick? Is it bigger than your husband's?" My wife answering, "yes, oh God, yeesssssss!" "You hot fucking slut," he told her. "Shake your big fat ass!! Make that pussy dance around my cock you nasty fucking whore." She came in an explosion and almost at the same time, Luke drained the content of his balls deep into her wet cunt. After Luke had finished fucking my wife, he remained on top and began to kiss her. Having cum, and now apparently feeling guilty about her ultimately willing capitulation to Luke's brazen violation of the sanctity of our marriage, Chastity signaled that her cooperation was finished, by turning her head away in shame. Suddenly terrified at the thought of being discovered, I shrunk back further into the shadows and literally crawled across the upstairs landing and back into our bedroom. When my wife joined me just minutes later I pretended to be asleep and she made no attempt to wake me.

The next morning I was sure she would say something about what happened, but not a word was mentioned. There was a certain tension in the air between Chastity and Luke, and though Luke was boldly attentive to her, she accepted his attention with almost a grim resignation. All of my repeated attempts to find out if anything was wrong were greeted with the same half-hearted "nothing at all." I assumed Chastity felt guilty for the way she had responded to Luke and I longed to console her, but I dared not even hint that I had timidly witnessed her ravishment. Luke cast a knowing grin in my direction several times and I assumed he was reveling in his memory of how he had used my wife without my knowledge, an error of judgment on my part that was soon to be corrected.

It didn't surprise me when we were in bed that night Chastity seemed distracted and completely uninterested in sex. But it did surprise me that she seemed in such a hurry for me to go to sleep. I did my best to convince her that I'd drifted off, almost giving up when it appeared to have produced no results, but ultimately my patience paid off and I felt her gently sneaking out of bed. Again I crept out of our bedroom and took my place in the shadows at the top of the stairs, but this time there was no one in the living room. This time they were in the library. And this time my vantage point allowed me to see them easily while making it much more difficult for them to see me.

I could hear them talking clearly as the sounds waved upward to my position at the top of the stairs. My wife was telling him that she had only agreed to meet him to be given the opportunity to tell him what a lout and a bastard he had been to force her into sex the previous night. Luke chuckled and said, "I might be a 'lout' but I've also got the kind of hot cock that you love. Don't you, bitch?" Chastity's silence revealed more than I cared to know. Her intentions might have been honorable in meeting him, just to tell him off, but faced with his strong dominant personality, she had melted and was now just standing there as he removed his pajama bottoms. With a flick of his wrists he removed her skimpy translucent dressing gown "besides, bitch, if you didn't want some more of this big cock of mine, you wouldn't have shown up in such a sexy outfit just to confront me, isn't that true." Again my Chastity said nothing but she slowly nodded her head in agreement. Now, I was truly crushed, knowing that my wife was no longer simply being forced by her crude and rough brother-in-law into sex but was actually his willing participant. It was now obvious to me that my Chastity loved the strong way he manipulated her and was interested in sex from the kind of strong forceful man that I could never be! Without further words he forced my wife onto her knees in front of him.

Then, Luke sat naked in one of our big reclining library chairs. The top of the doorway blocked my view of his head but I could see everything clearly from about his neck down. My loving wife was now naked too, and she was on her knees before her brother-in-law struggling to swallow every inch of his big, fat, cock. Luke's huge hands enveloped her head and held it firmly in place as his hips bounced up and down, fucking his prick into my wife's hot, hungry mouth and down her throat the same way he had invaded her hot, hungry cunt the night before. "That's it bitch," he told her, "swallow that dick you little cock hungry whore. Choke on it! Make your mouth a sloppy wet cunt to eat my dick!" She gobbled him ravenously, choking almost every time his balls slapped against her chin, but redoubling her efforts with each new stream of rough and dirty talk. I thought it would end with his cock blasting loads of stringy cum down her greedy throat, but it eventually became clear that she wasn't going to let him cum just once, and it didn't take long to find out why. If I harbored any remaining thoughts that my Chastity was being coerced into her sexual activities with Luke they were now completely dispelled as Chastity was now the initiator of the actions. Getting up off her knees she pushed Luke back in the reclining chair and then straddled his hips, guiding his cock to her pussy lips and then sitting down on it, slowing swallowing every inch inside her hot, velvety cunt. She threw her head back in ecstasy and then began working her slick box up and down Luke's fat prick in earnest. "Oh baby," he moaned, "you're driving my cock crazy with that tight cunt of yours!"

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers
12