Interracial Love

Story Info
Thongs or Panties?
7.3k words
4
107.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jb7095
jb7095
1 Followers

Looking at my neighbor as she walks around the yard got to be an everyday thing. On a daily basis she would be in the yard working the flowers wearing nothing but a pair shorts and one could only wonder if she had on Thongs or Panties. I have often wondered if she was actually real. But this morning as I was getting the paper she waved saying good morning. Good morning, I waved back at her and said you are out early aren't you? Yes, she said, smiling. When you are home alone there is nothing else to do she went on to say.

Don't feel bad I told her, I am home alone for the next week. Talk about being bored, I will be. Think that I will go and get some movies and sit back and watch movies today. Then she said how about a cup of coffee? I would love to have some company. Great I told her, would love to join you. Suddenly the neighbor across the street walked over to ask me if I wanted to join him on the golf course Sunday morning? Hey that's a good idea I told him, but remember I am not that good. He didn't care all he wanted was someone to make up the foursome. Then she said Dave would you like some coffee? Sure he said, lets make a breakfast party this morning just between neighbors.

Tell you what, I am going to get some doughnuts then. Went in the house to get my keys and drove up to get some doughnuts for our little breakfast party. When I got back there she was out front again waving. As I got out of the car she said we are back on the patio. Walking behind Janet to her patio, I couldn't take my eyes off her shapely legs. Was she wearing panties or thongs I thought to myself. I had a feeling that this was going to be a wonderful day.

When I got to the patio it appeared as though the whole block was back there. Luckily I had gotten two large boxes of doughnuts. The good thing is everyone there knew everyone and I had often wondered was there some wife swapping going on in the neighborhood. They were two friendly with each other to be otherwise. I wasn't going to be concerned with it. If they were good I wasn't involved, but there were a couple there that I would love to make love too. For one was the host of the breakfast party. Janet was about six-feet tall and had everything in all the right places. Nice breast, legs, thighs, and most of all her hips. Not too big, nor too small but just right and I could only imagine what she would look like in a pair of thongs.

The shorts that she was wearing wasn't the kind that you could see the imprint of the panties. They were tight and I couldn't see how she was bending down so much working in the yard with nothing on but the shorts. That was neither here nor there she was indeed a beautiful lady. One of the ladies ask her, Janet, when is your husband? He is on a business trip overseas for the next week or so depending on how it goes, she said. So if any of you want to keep me company I would definitely appreciate it.

As the morning passed and everyone was getting up to leave thanking everyone for their contribution. I said goodbye to everyone saying that I was going to go and relax for a while. Janet was staring at me real hard and winked her eye looking at the side gate. From the side gate, she could enter my back yard and no one could see her.

Around two-thirty that afternoon as I lay there on the sofa watching a movie there was a light tap on the patio glass. Waving over at her telling her to come on in. Hi she said, am I disturbing you? No I told her, just lying here watching a movie is all and relaxing. But the movie was probably watching me I went on to say. So how are you this evening I asked her? Fine she said just bored with nothing to do. Going to be like this for sometime to come now. Then I asked if I could get her something and she said sure a glass of wine would be fine. Poured her a glass of white wine and sat back down when she asked, aren't you having something?

Yes I told her I already have a glass of scotch right here that I have been sipping on for a while now. Wanting to know what was going on in the neighborhood so I just asked. Janet, tell me what is going on here in the neighborhood? Why is everyone so friendly towards each other, are the wife or husband swapping? Laughing, she said how could you tell? I am not in their little circle of friends she said. But to answer your question yes they have wife swapping every weekend. My husband attends their little group meetings but I don't. I guess that is why I am not getting what I need at home, he is too busy sharing it with the neighborhood.

For about an hour Janet sat there an told me everything about her and what was going on. From how unhappy she was to wanting to find her a Lover and a friend. The she asked me for suggestions about finding a lover and a friend. I told her that would be left up to her, because no one could pick someone for another person. Getting up she walked over to the bar an poured another glass of wine. She knew I was looking at her. After pouring the wine, she took her own good time in returning to the sofa. I knew what she wanted. So I decided to check and see if I was on the right track.

Got up and walked over to the bar to pour another drink. From where she was standing I had to either let her come out first or ease pass her. So I eased pass her to get behind the bar and in doing so felt the softness of her hips. When is your family coming back she asked? Next weekend I told her, if they come back then. See we are separating so I don't really expect her back.

Seeing her smile I knew that she had something on her mind then. She sat her glass down on the bar and said I will be right back I need to go and get something . Watching her walk out the door started my dick to rise. This was going to be an interesting evening thinking to myself. Then she appeared back at the door and I waved her in. She said that she wanted to lock her door. Out of no where she said tell me what is on your mind this evening and be truthful. I want to know exactly what you are thinking. Not trying to hide anything I came right out and told her. Well I have always wondered if you wore Thongs or Panties when I would see you out in the yard. Sometimes I wear thongs, then sometimes I wear the French cut panties. That way the sides are free.

Now what are you thinking I asked her. I was still behind the bar sitting on a stool. Crossing her legs, she looked at me and said you. What about me I asked? Walking over to the bar and sitting on the stool she said I want you to make love to me right now is what I want. I have wanted to make love to for a long time and this is the first chance that I have had to say something to you. I want to taste your body and let you taste mine as it is dipped in wine.

As I came from around the other side of the bar, I walked right up to where she was sitting and sat down next to her. She went on to say I have never made love to a black man before, but I have wanted you for a long time. Then she said tell you what lets do, lets go over to my house and get in the hot tub. Say in about thirty minutes, ok, she asked? Yes of course, I told her that will give me time to get on some shorts. No problem she said you can wear what you have on, smiling. As she walked out the door she turned and said, "the door will be open".

As the clock was striking seven, with my scotch in hand I walked out and through the gate and into Janet's house. When I slid the door she called out, "Lock it if you don't mind". Doing as I was asked, walked over and sat on the sofa. She emerged from upstairs in a bathing suit and what wasn't revealed before to the naked eye was now. She then said lets go down in the basement and get comfortable. Picking up my glass I follow her down the stairs. For a white girl, she had a body. During the whole time that she was at my place we had never kissed or anything I just in passing felt the softness of her hips.

Once down stairs she said why don't you refresh your drink and if you don't mind pass my wine. Coming from the bar I noticed that Janet was already in the tub with her head lying back. Sitting the glass of wine next to her, she said come on in the water is fine. Easing out of my sandals and putting my glass on the edge of the tub I reached down and pulled my shorts off as well. She wanted to feel me so why keep on shorts and let her have her way. The water was wonderful and soothing.

Janet moved closer to me putting her leg on mine. Not only did I have two legs in the water but I had three. I was as hard as the water was wet. When all of a sudden I felt a hand exploring my inner legs. While she was rubbing me up and down on my leg I leaned over and kissed her on those inviting lips. Not knowing that while I was at the bar get my drink she had pulled off the bathing suit and was naked in the tub. The water had her breast covered but as I was kissing her I cold feel a nipple harden an touch my chest. She continued to rub on my leg when I guess she decided to move up farther. As her hand found my hard dick she let out a little sigh. I asked was that good or bad that you just did. Very good she said and I think that we should get out of the tub and do something. She went on to tell me that she love kissing and loved the way that I kissed her.

But not making no moves to get out she only raised up and sat on me feeling my dick around her hips. She then began to roll her hips around and around as if she was wanting me to put it in her from behind. As she raised her hips up from me she had my dick in her hand and started to guide it in her ass. With the water soothing her ass and my dick I wondered if it would enter without pain. There was not lotion to put on and I wanted her to get out of the tub a let me do it my way. Then again this was her show so I let her go. When the head entered her ass slightly she screamed as if she had been hit with something.

She must have been reading my mind as she got out of the tub slowly as she eased my dick out of her. She look down at me and said I want to enjoy this fully. Reaching down getting a towel wrapping around her she said come go with me. We head upstairs and she takes me into her guess bedroom. Dropping the towel we stand there kissing and when her tongue entered my mouth, my dick shot straight out and touched the pubic hairs around her pussy. There was something about her kiss that sent chills throughout my body.

She then stopped kissing me and started kissing my stomach rubbing up and down on my legs until she stopped and started licking on my hard dick. Her hands never touched it just the skill of her tongue as she licked and sucked on the head until she took most of it all the way in her mouth. Once in her mouth she did things to my dick that has never been done before. Her hands still on my legs but her tongue and mouth were licking and sucking a way that it has never been sucked before. She knew what she was doing in that department. She was good and she knew it. Slowly easing it out of her mouth she told me to lie on the bed. When I was on the bed she again this time with her hand guided my dick right to her mouth. Making circles around the head of it then taking it out and rubbing it over her nipples.

Just when she thought that I was going to cum in her mouth she stopped sucking and took some cream and rubbed it down with. Then she put some in and all around her ass. Kneeling down on the floor with her head lying on the bed I got up and got behind her knowing what she wanted. A good ass fucking is what she had been wanting for a long time she told me. Turning her head looking back at me she said I want to feel your hot cum all up in my stomach. Fuck me until I scream she said. While she lay there talking I eased my dick right where she wanted it. Spreading her hips apart and when the head penetrated her ass she moaned. I told her to relax her muscles and get ready for the rest of it.

After it was all in her, the moans got louder an louder. Rubbing her on her hips then spanking them lightly with each and ever stroke I made. I knew she had wanted to cum as well but had to give her what she wanted right now and that was some of my cum in her ass. The harder I stroked in her ass the more she squirmed and backed her ass up to my dick. When I was about to cum she got off the bed and just kneeled on the floor getting ready to take all of it in. She and take all of my dick in her ass and when I started cumming in her she screamed like someone was beating her. Then she started gripping my dick with her muscles milking all the cum out of me. Slowly I started easing my dick out of her ass and cum started rolling down her hips. As she lie on the bed I began sucking on her already hard nipples and massaging her pussy.

The more I sucked the heavy her breathing became. Rubbing her pussy and then sucking on her nipples sliding down to kiss her on her pussy lips. When I kissed her pussy she moaned and her legs started to open slowly. With my tongue I played around the lips licking and sucking until the clit started emerging from its hiding place. As I sucked on the clit I started fingering her pussy until it was good and wet then I inserted my tongue in it and let it fuck her. Sucking and licking her pussy she then started rubbing on her breast and moaning and breathing hard. I knew she was ready to be fucked. Raising her legs up on my shoulder I entered her pussy and when I did she screamed. I touched something and she started cumming and crying at the same time. He pussy muscles began to tighten up on me as we started fucking together.

After about a good thirty minutes of slow to medium fucking she had about 5 orgasms that was long. Just as I got ready to cum she wrapped her legs around my back and said give it all to me deep in my pussy. Deep it was and the cum that met hers was one big explosion. We lay there talking about how it had been when I asked her if we would ever get together again. She said well you are going to play golf tomorrow so there go your breakfast, and smiled.

We got up and got in the shower washing each other down and as she was washing my dick it started rising again. She knelt down and took it in her mouth and sucked on it until I filled her mouth with hot cum. She never lost a drop. Reaching down grabbing my balls an started to suck on them.

As I was getting dressed she came over to me and said it is still early why don't you stay a while longer? Better than that I told her, why don't you come on over and spend the night with me then. We can do some things that wasn't done this evening.

Janet had some good pussy and knew what to do with it her whole body. Her lips were fantastic and could work her tongue. When she started licking and sucking on my balls I thought I would explode right then an there. I definitely wanted more of her for as long as I possibly could have it. Wishful thinking you say.

When I got in the door I began wondering if Janet was going to come over or not. Then the telephone started ringing. It was Janet. She asked, were you certain that I am the only white woman that you have been with? Yes I said, why do you ask? Because you did everything that I like being done to me as if you knew what we like, she went on to say. Was that good or bad I asked her? Very good she said and I have to admit something to you. I lied to you when I told you that I hadn't participated in some of their affairs. I went once and wasn't satisfied and never went back.

But the reason I called is I have a friend that wants to meet you. I am not trying to ease out of being with you but she called and asked me to introduce you to her. No she doesn't know anything about what we have been doing. So I asked her when does she want to meet me? Pausing on the telephone she asked out loud, "when do you want to meet him?" That only told me that the person was there and wanted me to come over. Damn, I hadn't been home a good thirty minutes, so I changed clothes and this time I knocked on the door. Janet answered asking, you you care for a drink neighbor? Yes I said, scotch on the rocks. Then she said Carol this is my neighbor.

When Carol stood up I almost fell backwards. Thinking that Janet was fine and beautiful but Carol had her beat in many ways. First, they were about the same height. However, from her lips down seem to be like she was a model. Everything and then some were right where it should have been. Yes she was white also, as if you didn't already know. We all sat down having our drinks when Janet excused herself for a minute and went upstairs. Carol and I continued to make small talk.

You know how you look at a person trying to determine what kind or if they had on anything or not? Well that was the case with me, I was looking at Carol trying to determine if she was wearing a bra or not. My suspicion was right she didn't because her nipples started getting hard from our conversation. Pointing like a marker straight out. Then I started smiling thinking did Janet want me over so that the both of them could fuck me? This was going to be interesting but I had to stay in control and call the shots.

I was trying to think why she was so interested in me. I had never met her before nor had I seen her in passing. I could only assume that Janet had been talking to her that evening after I left. The more I thought about the situation the more I wondered. I got up and walked over to the bar to fix another drink. Turned and asked Carol if she wanted another one? Yes she said as she got up walking towards me. There were so many things I wanted to ask her, but didn't want to spoil the evening. Then she asked, "where did Janet go"? I laughed and said probably up stairs with her toy playing with her self. She couldn't hold it back and let out a loud laugh. You think we should peep in on her she asked? Hell no I said. I don't want to see anything that I can't have.

I only said that to see what Carol's statement would be. She said you sure you haven't had that before? Hesitating in my answer. Then I said what do you think? Then she said, I am going to be honest with you, Janet and I were talking and I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was resting cause she had just been fucked and fucked better than she has ever been. That is when we got to talking about you. She also told me that if I wanted so good cock to come on over and she would arrange for me to get some. Now the whole story had come out. So then I looked at Carol and asked her what do you want to do? Would you like to leave her here alone and go to my place? What about my car out front she said. Get in your car and I will have the garage open and when you drive in I will close it as well. Give me five minutes. She agreed and I walked out of the door with her right behind me.

Janet was going to be surprised when she came back downstairs. I cut the light of in the garage and when I heard the car on the driveway hit the remote and opened and closed it. Carol got out of the car and walked in the den still had her glass in hand. Walking up the steps she said Janet will still know that I am over here. How I asked? Oh I guess she is going to be watching out the window when you drive out. But then again do you really care I asked her? She had you to come over here so that you could get some good dick didn't she? Well do you want some or do you want to discuss Janet. She began blushing and licking on her lips. She walked up to me and kissed me long and hard. I stepped back afterwards to see had she changed into something else. She kissed like she knew what she was doing.

Meanwhile she started unbuttoning her blouse and let it fall to the floor. A model? Yes indeed that is what she looked like. When the bra fell those nipples were staring at me like we the people. Nice and firm. The her skirt and panties fell at the same time. All the while she was looking at me and not at what she was doing. Carol looked as if she was mixed instead of all white. Brown eyes, brown hair, medium brown nipples, and what got me was the hairs around her pussy. They weren't blonde but black. Full as the hair on her head. After she had finished she bent over and picked everything up neatly and folded it on the sofa. Walked over to me where I was sitting on a bar stool and kissed me again. This time her nipples were sticking me in the chest.

jb7095
jb7095
1 Followers
12