Interracial Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jb7095
jb7095
1 Followers

I began thinking that this was looking like I was a male stud to give dick to anyone that wanted it. Even though she had a beautiful body I wasn't going to be dick that anyone could come and get. Getting off the stool I went behind the bar and poured me a long stiff drink. Looking shocked, Carol couldn't understand why I had gotten up and left her standing. Then I told her. She didn't like it but understood where I was coming from. When I told her that I was going to be more selective of my friends she said, I hope that we can be friends. She was hot and wanted to be fucked. Around her pussy hairs there was wetness and she continued to rub up and down on her pussy. Taking a finger that had been in her pussy she slowly sucked on it as if she was sucking a dick. But I had made up my mind, we could sit there and talk but there would be no fucking. Carol wasn't pleased with my decision at all. She hurried and got dressed. While she was putting on her bra those lily white nipples were still erect. Not only were they hard so was I.

After she had gone I went back to watching my movie. How in the world did I get caught up in something like that was beyond me. I must have fallen asleep. The telephone woke me up. "Hello" I said. Hey man did you forget? It was my neighbor wanting to go play golf. Lying, I told him that I wasn't feeling well and was going to stay in bed. I decided that I was just going to stay home and do absolutely nothing on this Sunday.

While sitting at the breakfast table drinking coffee the telephone started to ring. Thinking that it was going to be someone that I wanted to avoid and didn't want to answer it. Yet on the third ring I picked it up and to my surprise it was an old friend that I hadn't seen or heard from in a long time. Hi she said in a sweet seductive voice. I was sitting here having coffee and thought about you she went on to say. Funny I laughed, "I am doing the same thing , I told her. After about ten minutes talking she had asked me to come by and have a drink with her for old times sake. What time I had asked and she said if you were here now you would be late. Let me take a shower and I will be right over. That for sure was a good way that I wouldn't be bothered with neighbors today. They would see me driving off as I laughed to myself.

When I got to her apartment and she opened the door, she stood there still in her robe and that got me to wondering. We hugged and she closed the door and said have a seat. Would you care for a cup of coffee or something she asked. It is afternoon and I am through with coffee I told her. How about a scotch on the rocks, I asked? Fine she said, be right with you. After bringing my drink she sat down in the chair across from me then began asking questions. What have you been doing, who you been doing it with and all the good stuff she asked. I started giving her all the good gossip that she wanted to hear. To include the pussy that I didn't get. Why she asked? After explaining why then she understood. Then I wanted to know all about her since the last time we had seen each other. She said that she hadn't been made love to in over six months. Did have someone but then he took a job overseas and that was the end of that. Now she said, I am just taking it easy and doing nothing.

I had never made love to her as long as we had known each other. We were just good friends but we both new that we wanted each other. Neither of us ever would make the first move and today I felt that she had made it. Especially wearing nothing but her robe and I could tell that there was nothing on underneath. Then she said tell me something, you said that you had crossed the track. Was it worth it? To be honest with you I told her, it was damn good and surprised me. The lady knew what she was doing and how to use what she had. She never said another word but got up and when she did her legs opened and there was nothing underneath her robe but panties. She said you have gotten me aroused just from talking about you fucking someone else now I need a drink.

While getting her drink she asked, Do you have anything planned for today? No I said I was just going to lounge around and do nothing. Why,I asked her? For no reason she said just didn't want you being late for something. Furthermore I told her, Monday is a holiday anyway and I don't have to work. But what I couldn't understand is why her boyfriend wouldn't take her with him overseas. A bathing beauty so to speak with everything not to small and not to large. Just right and all in the right places. Long hair that came to her shoulders, nice kissable lips, big brown eyes that made her look real sexy. Smooth legs and thighs, hips were as soft as cotton.

As she returned to her seat we must have talked on and on for about an hour. The the subject got changed to SEX. She asked if I did Oral Sex on my neighbor and I truthfully told her no I didn't. Do you like Oral Sex, I asked her? Definitely she remarked provided the person know what they are doing. Giving and receiving she said I love it. Before long I knew she would be squirming in her seat or panties would be wet. Wasn't long after that she got up to make sandwiches. Then I asked her, "what's wrong, is it getting to hot in her for you"? Is that the reason you can't sit in one place? We both laughed together. How did you know she said? Just a lucky guess I told her. But remember I said, "you started the conversation."

Yes I did, she told me because I wanted to know you views on the subject is all. I got up and walk over to the counter to get some ice for my glass. It was almost impossible to get the ice without brushing up against those hips as they were sticking out. Easing by her and brushing her hips as I said they were soft as cotton. Put two ice cubes in my glass and poured scotch on top of it. Looked over at her an asked, have you ever been made love too with ice? Of course not she said loudly! You should try it sometime I said. Left it alone and when she sat down with the finger sandwiches she looked at me slyly and said, maybe one day I will try it.

Looking at the clock on her wall I noticed that time was really flying by. It was wonderful to be able to sit and talk to a beautiful lady, but I could be lying on the sofa or even in my bed watching a movie or reading a book. It never occurred to me why she wanted me to come over and I knew it was to talk about what I had been doing. There had to be something on her mind and she wasn't letting go with it. I hadn't known her to even like scotch, yet there was a big unopened bottle there when I arrived. With that I just got up and went to get another one. I wasn't going to drive anywhere now. Somehow I had a feeling that is what she wanted company for the evening. Hell, I might as well just sit back and enjoy myself then. Which I did. After pouring my drink I turned slowly and saw her massaging her breast. She didn't see me looking. They were protruding through the robe that she was wearing. I knew then that she was wanting something. So I bumped into a chair to make noise to let her know that I was on the way back. She had removed her hands from her breast and was sitting there just smiling.

Why are you smiling I asked? Oh nothing she said slyly, just thinking is all. You want to share your thoughts with me I asked? I might just do that but then I don't want you laughing at me or anything. What is it I repeated? She got up from her seat and walked over to where I was sitting and sat down beside me. I want to be close to you when I tell you she said. I was smiling and thinking about you playing with my breast. I didn't need her to say anymore and I didn't even answer her. I just leaned over and started massaging her left breast. As my hand started cupping them the harder they began to get. When I opened her robe to get a view of those nipples I noticed how they were rising and falling. Looking over at my glass to see if I still Ice in it. Putting ice in my mouth then leaned over and started sucking on her left nipple. When my cold tongue touched her breast she let out a sigh. With her head lying back on the sofa now I knew she wanted me to play with her.

The robe that she had on was opened all the way now and to my surprise she had removed her panties while she was away. With her nipple in my mouth, with my left hand I began running it up and down her inner right thigh. As I was getting close to her pussy her legs began to open wider. When my hand touched her pelvic another light moan escaped her lips. Moving from the left to the right nipple I continued my licking and sucking on her hardness. As I moved down to her navel with my tongue she never moved one part of her body just her hips. Adjusting them on the sofa and raising her pelvic up to my hand she was ready. Around the top of her pubic hairs I let my tongue explore. Moving my hand to her pussy lips I spreaded them apart and let the tongue probe the outer parts of her lips. Looking down at her pussy as it was wet I started to lick the top. When I did she started to moan loudly and her hips started to squirm.

Tongue continued to probe deeper and deeper in her hot wet vagina. The more I searched inside of her the more her muscles squeezed it. Suddenly, there was a flow of warmth touching my tongue as she released what was and enormous orgasm. Holding her hips up off the sofa and to my face she continued to cum over and over again. Easing back on the sofa with her body I continued to lick on her pussy. Licking inside and out and all around it. Taking in all her sweet juices that she had released. With her head lying back I then went back to her inner left thigh and began to softly kiss.

Looking up at her throbbing pussy, I put my tongue back in her and began to let it move in and out then around until I touched her clit. Upon touching her button she started cumming and cumming. I let her continue to release her juices as I licked all of it up off her pussy and down her thighs. Leaving her for a moment I reached over and got my glass of scotch. Took a sip and said how do you feel now? How do I feel she asked? I feel like I am on top of the world she said. I have never in my life ever felt this good and the way you had me cumming was out of this world. During my lovemaking, I have only cummed maybe once. Could it be because I wasn't relaxed she went on to say? You had me so relaxed and just had full control of my body. No one has ever tongued fucked me like that. I am only use to maybe just maybe having it kissed but never licked and sucked as you just did.

Until I had the first orgasm I never really knew how to feel from it. No one has ever made me feel this way. I was standing over at her counter pouring a drink listening to her talk about what had just happened to her. She had left her robe open and her legs were up on the sofa. When I looked over at her all I saw was her thighs and pussy. As she gained her composure, she got up and headed towards the bedroom and I assumed it was the bathroom. Calling me she said, would you come in here for a minute? I put the glass on the counter and joined her in the bedroom. There she was on the bed. Robe gone and she had turned the covers back on the bed.

You aren't going home this evening she said. I am going to make sure that you have something to keep you company all night. So I want you to get undressed and join me right here. With an offer like that who could refuse. If her pussy was as good as it tasted I would definitely enjoy it. As I undressed, she got up and turned the lights off and lit some candles. I walked in the bathroom and got in her shower. I wanted to be good and fresh when I lay next to her. Didn't want to smell of sex.

When I got in bed she was all over me. Kissing me like she was hungry for something. Her hands were rubbing me up and down on my chest as her tongue explored my mouth. I reached up and started playing with her nipples all over again until they began to get hard. Bending down she put her hand under her breast and fed me the nipple saying baby here have some of my milk. When I first sucked on them earlier there was nothing there but nipples. Now as I sucked I got milk and made my dick harder. With her nipple in my mouth she mounted my dick and soon as she did her pussy muscles started squeezing me. I don't want you to cum in my pussy she said not yet. I have another place that I want to feel all your hot cum. She rode me for what seems like hours and kept switching her nipples in my mouth for me to suck. Each was full of milk. Not only had I tasted the juices from her hot pussy but now I was drinking her milk.

Just as she started cumming she stopped fucking and just sat there letting all her juices cover my dick and run out. Then she removed her breast from my mouth, turned around and without cream or anything put the head of my dick in her ass. At first there was a entry problem but when she finished squirming on it all was left was for me to unload in her ass. She began to move her ass all around my dick and it wasn't long before I started shooting everything I had. When my hot cum went in she let out a yell and stopped moving all together. Raising up off me she then put it back in her pussy and rode it hard all over again. I thought this time from the way she was riding it she wanted to break it off in her pussy. First everything was slow and easy now she wanted it rough. I pushed her off me since she wanted it rough and got on top of her with her legs up in the air. All I could see was ass and pussy and I jumped right back in the pussy. For the next hour we fucked hard an hard and harder. She had about six orgasms right quick and I didn't think that she was going to stop cumming.

Just as I was about to cum she gripped me real tight with her pussy and held it for a long time. As the cum entered her pussy, her head was moving back and forth on the bed and finally when it was over she lay there passed out. Fainted! Had me worried but seeing her breast rise and fall I knew that she was ok.

When she woke up I had showered and dressed and was sitting in the front room sipping on a drink. She came up to me naked as hell and gave me a long kiss. Then she looked at me and said, Damn! Why didn't you tell me before what I had been missing. When I told her that she had passed out was the reason that I had showered and dressed. She said no one had never done what I did to her before. I have never passed out before, but I have put some to sleep. Normally when we finish they always go to sleep not me. "Excuse me she said", I am going to get in the shower. Wish you had woke me up so we could have showered together she told me. We can do that later I told her, remember, I am not going anywhere this evening.

Upon returning she was only wearing her beige thongs and matching bra. What are we going to do now she asked? How about lets go to bed I said. I told her how good her pussy tasted and felt and I wanted more of it. Then she looked at me and said, "from this day on, this pussy is yours anytime you want it". If you want to come and get some for lunch I will take off work and meet you. See baby it's like this with me. When someone make me feel like you have today and no one else ever did, I want to keep it. So this Pussy is all yours. We got back in bed an started right where we left off. Fucking and sucking and by the way, yes her breast still had milk.

jb7095
jb7095
1 Followers
12