Interracial Pegging

Story Info
White woman from Australian strapons Haitian guy.
1.8k words
2.17
25.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Hey, there. My name is Gregory Jean-Pierre. A young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm twenty three years old and moved to Canada five years ago. These days, I attend Carleton University. It's where I met Madeline Franks, the love of my life. Life is okay these days, for the most part. I work as Assistant Manager of an upscale clothing store inside Rideau Center, this mall in downtown Ottawa. I make about twenty bucks per hour, before taxes. School sucks but I want to get my bachelor's degree in business before heading to York University for my MBA. Yep, I'm an ambitious brother. Unfortunately, my love life is...lacking.

Luckily, things changed for the better lately. I met Madeline Franks during Orientation Day at Carleton University in September 2009. The six-foot-one, chubby and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed White woman with the funny accent definitely caught my eye. Madeline was born and raised in the town of Gosford, somewhere in the Commonwealth of Australia. This Australian beauty decided to study in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. She's a transfer student from the University of Melbourne in the Australian State of Victoria. Her parents are dead and she's filthy rich. So she decided to travel the world and study abroad. We get a lot of international students in Ottawa but most of them go to the University of Ottawa. Carleton University is considered a lousy school by Canadians because there are so many African, Asian and Hispanic immigrants on both the student body and the faculty. Canadians fear diversity in higher education though I really like it. Then again I'm an immigrant so hey, there's that.

Madeline Franks is a business management major, so we had a few classes in common. I kind of like tall, chubby White women with big butts. And Madeline seemed to be really friendly with the Black students. I approached her one time at the Student Center, and we totally clicked. Madeline is kind of weird, man. She's into taking all the African Literature classes at Carleton University. I'm Black and I don't like these classes. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm Haitian and I'm proud of my culture. However, I don't subscribe to the watered-down, purely academic and tasteless views of Black culture and Black history taught at Canadian schools. Madeline seemed to devour anything about Black history and culture. I later learned that she was one of those racial apologists. She feels really guilty about all the things White people have done to Blacks and other races in the past five hundred years. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Now, I'm proud of myself as a Black man of Haitian descent. I've encountered racism in Ottawa. Anyone who disagrees is a liar. However, I don't go around blaming every random White person for the mistakes of guys like Hitler and Columbus. I only blame you if you do something to me personally. The way I figure it, the White person I encounter on the OC Transpo bus today wasn't alive in the time of Columbus or Magellan. They shouldn't be blamed for their race's not so glorious past. However, if he or she wants to give me a hard time just because I'm Black, then it's on. I won't tolerate it. And I will be relentless in my pursuit of justice. That's my view of racial politics.

I found myself attracted to Madeline, and I asked her out. She said yes, and we began dating. She told me many stories about her life in the Commonwealth of Australia and her friendship with Jacob, an Aboriginal Australian guy she knew. I didn't know much about Australia to tell you the truth. According to Madeline, there were about a million people down there who looked Black. They were there at the time of European settlement of Australia in the 1800s. They weren't descended from African slaves forcibly brought around the world by Europeans like my Haitian ancestors were. Hmm. I found that proposition puzzling. To me, if you're Black then you're from the Continent of Africa. I didn't know what to make of Australia's Aboriginals. They were really dark-skinned and looked Black. Of course, Tamil people from the Republic of India looked Black too. And the Tamil folks I encountered in the City of Ottawa were very quick to tell a Black person that they weren't Black. Maybe Australia's Aboriginals were more like the Tamil folks than my African brothers and sisters.

Yeah, Madeline Franks and I got along okay. I found her quite funny, friendly and pleasant to be around. Her racial views irked me. She always views Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Arabs as victims of White colonization rather than individuals. Now, I know that racism exists. People of color are discriminated against every day. However, I feel that we fight racism too. We're not just victims. I have encountered racist White policemen in Ottawa and bigoted female professors at Carleton University. I don't accept their treatment of me. I contacted an attorney both times I felt my rights were violated. I don't consider myself a victim. I fight against prejudice and discrimination. It's the Haitian warrior in me. Haitians proved to the entire world that White men with guns weren't invincible by slaughtering the French forces on the island of Saint Domingue and creating our own nation. The Republic of Haiti. Come quakes, occupations or high water, we are proud and we still stand.

Unfortunately, Madeline's weird socio-political proclivities also played out in the bedroom. She loves to be submissive to me. Which I don't mind. However, it gets boring fast. I like variety. And when she told me that she was sexually submissive to me out of a sense of racial guilt, I was stunned. I mean, I thought we were just having fun. There I was, sitting on the bed while she knelt before me and sucked on my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. Madeline is really good at sucking cock, man. She licked my cock and balls real good, polishing them with her tongue. I frigging love it when she runs her tongue all over my dick head. When I came, she eagerly drank all of my cum. Afterwards, we got busy. I spread her big, sexy thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. Then I shoved my dick into her snatch. Madeline wrapped her arms around me and urged me to fuck her hard. Soon I had squealing in delight as I pounded my cock into her wet pussy.

Later, I took her on all fours, face down and ass up. Madeline is into anal sex and so am I. Man, how I enjoyed spreading her big White ass cheeks wide open and lubricating her asshole before sliding my dick where the sun don't shine. I held Madeline's wide hips tightly and worked my cock into her butt. She was a real screamer during our butt fucking sessions, which turned me on. Yeah, we had fun together. I pumped my dick into her asshole, loving the feel of it around my member. We fucked until I came. After that fun fuck, she told me something shocking. That she only submitted to me in the bedroom because to do anything else would be her being a racist European. What the fuck? Must that crazy Australian bitch drag her askew views of race everywhere, including our bedroom? I told her we needed to talk.

Madeline was reluctant, but I extracted the truth out of her. She told me that although she liked anal sex, she didn't feel like doing it every night but acquiesced when I asked her because of...racial guilt. What the fuck has she been smoking? Where is all that coming from? I told her that I didn't want her to do anything which made her uncomfortable. And I also wanted her to be honest with me. Madeline smiled and hugged me. We did a lot of talking that night. And she also revealed something shocking to me. She had some domination fantasies of her very own which she wanted to explore with me. Let's just say they involved a strap-on dildo. Well, well. I always said I'd try anything once.

Madeline got me ready for our session. I must say I was rather excited to be trying something new. Madeline assured me she'd done this before and would be gentle with me. First, she sucked my cock and got me hard and nice. Then she bent me over and fingered my asshole while lubricating it with lotion. I told her I was ready and she took out the strap-on dildo. It was blue, and okay-looking I guess. Madeline grinned and asked me if I was ready. I said yes. She made me kneel before her and I hesitantly began sucking on the strap-on dildo. Now, I'm not gay or anything but this oddly turned me on. Madeline told me words of encouragement as I sucked her dildo. This went on for a couple of minutes before we got to the more serious stuff.

Madeline bent me over and fingered my asshole again, then she pressed the dildo against my ass. She asked me if I was ready and I grunted yes. Slowly, gently she began working the dildo into my asshole. I was tense at first but Madeline reassured me that everything would be alright. I relaxed and enjoyed. And what followed was the most intense sexual experience of my existence. Madeline began fucking me with deep, long strokes. Sometimes she stopped and asked me if I was okay. I always said yes. Truth be told, although it hurt a bit I kind of enjoyed myself. Madeline's dildo felt good in my ass. So much that I heard myself screaming for more. And you had better believe that she gave it to me. Hard and fast she pounded my ass with her strap-on dildo just like I drilled my cock into her asshole so many times. We went at it until I came. Louder and more copiously than ever before. And it was FUN!

Yeah, things have drastically changed between Madeline and myself. We're more open with each other now. And I think we're buying up so many condoms, lubricant bottles and sex toys that we just might save the sex industry from the recession! I love my Madeline and she loves me. I think couples should try to be more open with each other. It's always better when the lines of (respectful) communication are open. Madeline and I are doing better than ever. We got a place together recently, and we plan on getting hitched after graduation. She's decided to stay in Canada with me. Her favourite kinky Haitian stud. Life is good!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers