Interracial Pegging : Amen!

Story Info
French Canadian woman strapons Haitian guy.
1.1k words
2.86
18.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hey, there. My name is Barry Etienne. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Nepean, Province of Ontario. And for the longest time, I've been desperately lonely. Almost to the point of wishing my existence would end. My life seemed that dull, man. I felt like I had nothing real going on. From my classes at Carleton University to my choir practice with one of Ottawa's largest Black churches. Something was missing in the life of yours truly. And when I found it, I was one happy brother. I've never been what anyone would consider lucky in the love department. Being a painfully shy brother raised in a deeply religious household doesn't help your love life. Let no one tell you otherwise.

Then I met the woman who changed everything. Who is she? Linda Saint-Cyr. Five-foot-six, red-haired and green-eyed. A lovely French Canadian gal from the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. She was visiting my church with her good friend Matilda, this openly gay Black chick I kind of knew from Carleton University. There were lots of pretty ladies of all hues at my church but Linda stood out. And not because of her colour. The membership of my church is eleven percent White. I was used to seeing white chicks among the members of my predominantly Black church. However, there was something about Linda. The way she moved. The power of her smile. Oh, my. I was curious about this lady.

I asked Matilda to introduce us, and I guess sparks flew. Linda seemed really into me from the start. I was really flattered by that. I'm big and tall, Black and nerdy. The ladies of my church and my school seldom notice that I exist. Well, Linda seemed interested in me and she didn't hide it. I learned a bit about her. Linda was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. She was new to the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I've never really been into white chicks, but like I said, Linda was different. For starters, she seemed really comfortable around folks of African descent. Especially us Haitians. A lot of white people in Ottawa act like they're cool with minorities but deep down, they're racist as hell. The capital of Canada is a breeding ground for bigots, man. I've always known this. That's why I basically don't trust anyone.

The last chick I went out with was Monica Anna Tartaglia. Daughter of Gaetano, an Italian businessman from metropolitan Toronto married to Cheryl, a Jamaican schoolteacher. This mixed-race chick didn't consider herself Black, and she had a really low opinion of Black people. Especially Black men. Sometimes I wonder why she said yes when I asked her out. Seriously. Her Italian father was racist as hell and didn't want his precious mixed daughter associating with Black males, whom he considers to be savages. Never mind that his daughter was half Black and half White herself. And you know what? Monica's Black mother had no problem with her Italian husband's hatred of Black males. In fact, she seemed to encourage it. The Tartaglia family turned out to be the most unique clan of racists I have ever met in my entire life. They certainly don't make them like they used to. Even the racists are diversifying now. I hastily got away from them, stunned.

Yeah, all of those negative experiences in the world of dating plus my own shyness didn't make me the most open guy in the world. Yet Linda saw something in me and she was determined to bring me out of my shell. We became friends after exchanging numbers and email addresses that afternoon in my church. And you know what? My life was never the same afterwards, I swear. Linda introduced me to a whole new world. She introduced me to her friends at the University of Ottawa, a really diverse and open-minded bunch. I met her best friend Cindy Daguila, is half Black and half White. After my negative experience with the Tartaglia clan, I had a certain mistrust of mixed race chicks. Especially if they had Black mothers and White fathers. Sorry, but I had a bad experience, okay? Cindy Daguila was nothing like Monica Tartaglia. This mixed chick considered herself Black, and she was engaged to a handsome Nigerian brother named Timothy Adewale. How about that? Thanks to my good friend Linda, I learned that mixed race women were individuals. Some of them embraced their Black heritage, others rejected. It was a matter of personal choice and character rather than anything else.

Yeah, my good friend Linda Saint-Cyr was changing my world and I must say I liked it. I was starting to fall in love with her. And you know what? Amazingly, she reciprocated my feelings. We shared our first kiss one night at the movies. And it was absolutely magical. Linda took me home, and we made love. My sexy Quebecoise was absolutely amazing, in and out of bed. Keep in mind that I was sexually inexperienced. She took charge in the bedroom and I kind of liked it, to tell you the truth. She knelt before me and sucked on my nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. While sucking my cock and stroking my balls, Linda fingered my asshole. It kind of surprised me but since it felt good, I didn't mind. Later, she undressed, showing me her sexy, curvy body. I suckled on her breasts and fingered her pussy. Then I put on a condom and she straddled me. And just like that, my sexy French Canadian lady began riding me. I put my hands on her wide hips and thrust my cock deep inside of her. We fucked and sucked the night away, folks. To say that Linda Saint-Cyr was passionate would be the understatement of the twenty-first century. My lady was absolutely fucking amazing!

Linda introduced me to her favourite kink, and I loved it. One night, after sucking my dick and fingering my asshole, she lubricated my ass. And then she shoved a slim blue dildo into my asshole. Linda calls this sexual practice pegging, and she is really into it. Well, I got really into it. Mainly because it felt good and kind of naughty. Linda and I got bolder with this experiment. She bought a strap-on dildo and began fucking me with it regularly. And man did she let me have it. I loved it when she drilled her dildo into my ass. Interracial pegging is one of Linda's top fantasies and now it's one of mine. There is something so damn hot about a white woman fucking a Black man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's not for everyone but it's now our favourite thing to do. And we're thrillingly happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers