Interracial Pegging Deux

Story Info
Mature White BBW strapons married Black man.
1.5k words
3.15
21k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Every person who steps into a new field is faced with setbacks and difficulties in general. Perseverance separates the winners from the losers. My name is Angelique Des Champs and I approve this message. In my former life, I was a schoolteacher in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. A five-foot-ten, somewhat chubby, blonde-haired and green-eyed French-Canadian woman with a cute face, wide hips and a big round ass. I taught at The Great Catholic Academy for twenty years. I'm forty five now. Life was okay, and I really loved my job until I got fired. Long story. It involved a male student. I thought it was a disaster but it turned out to be a minor setback. I soon discovered what I was truly meant to do. I was meant to teach and instruct, sure, but not in a public school. I would henceforth profitably instruct in a much more private arena.

I am a strong White woman who excels at male domination. Most specifically the brand new field of Interracial Domination and BDSM, particularly Interracial Pegging. In short, I am the rare kind of White woman who likes to penetrate Black men with a strap-on dildo. The most extreme form of female domination in the world of BDSM is strap-on penetration. I specialize in the penetration of submissive Black males. I venture into territory few White women dare tread. In that respect I'm a pioneer if you will. Just ask my good friend Basil Bertrand here. He's a big and tall Black man I met while walking around the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa a couple weeks ago. One of those well-dressed, well-spoken and pleasant yet totally virile Black male professionals I find myself often drawn to.

Our good friend Basil is happily married to Fatuma Baabur, an Ethiopian-Canadian lady who works as a Youth Counsellor for the City of Ottawa's Social Services Department. Fatuma hails from Toronto and graduated from York University with a Ph. D in Criminal Psychology. Basil and Fatuma have two sons and a lovely daughter together. Educated at Algonquin College and Carleton University, he's now a manager with OC Transpo. The vast Transportation Authority governing the City of Ottawa Transit System. They do okay for themselves. Like many supposedly happily married men, Basil Bertrand has desires his wife can't understand. I guess that's why he came to me. I am more than okay with his sordid desires, which he only recently acknowledged to himself. He's that not so rare Black man who secretlt dreams of getting fucked in the ass by a dominant White woman wielding a strap-on dildo. How about that?

Presently, Basil Bertrand is kneeling before me. My big and tall Black male slave is polishing my pearly White toes with his wicked tongue. I smile to myself as I observe him. I am sitting naked in my living room in Barrhaven. Basil has been licking my toes for several minutes. I finger my hairy, wet pussy as he licks my toes. The sight of a big and tall Black man kneeling before me turns me on like you would not believe. After I deemed he'd done a good job licking my toes, I ordered him to stop. When he didn't stop fast enough, I smacked him a good one. Basil looked up at me, stunned. I smiled wickedly. That's what he gets for disobeying his superior White mistress. I will tolerate no disobedience from my Black male slaves. And I punish the slightest mischief quite cruelly.

Not satisfied with having smacked Basil Bertrand hard across his ruggedly handsome, face, I bent him over my knee for a spanking. A man is never too old for a spanking. And I didn't merely use my hands. I wanted Basil's sexy ass cheeks to really sting so I used a paddle. One of those thick wooden paddles that have been used to correct wayward young men since olden times. I gave Basil's fine ass some good whacks of the paddle. The big and tall Black man groaned as I spanked him. It's what his ass deserves for being so damn Black and juicy-looking. They say that Black men like women with nice, big butts. Well, I'm a White woman who likes Black men with nice butts. I squeezed his big hairy Black balls real hard while spanking his ass. His groans turned into squeals. I laughed and squeezed his balls harder, making him practically sing soprano. How I love dominating tough-looking Black guys like Basil.

I've always been drawn to big and tall, tough-looking and downright scary Black guys. Well, the kind of Black guys that other people consider scary. After dating Black guys exclusively for over twenty years, I am somewhat of an expert on the breed. The tougher and meaner they look, the nicer they are. Most Black men I've dealt with were nice, unassuming gentlemen. Regardless of how they looked. If you want to see a scary man, look up my ex-husband George O'Shea, a madman from Calgary currently serving a thirty-year-sentence at Kingston Penitentiary in Ontario for attempted murder. He caught me in bed with my lover James Kurtis, a handsome Jamaican I was sleeping with throughout the ten months of my marriage to O'Shea. Well, dear old George went mad after he caught me with James, and he tried to kill me. I hope he's getting pounded in the ass by an inmate right now. Hopefully the inmate doing the pounding is one of those Black guys his racist redneck ass hates so much.

After thoroughly spanking Basil's ass, I told him I was going to fuck him with my strap-on dildo. He said nothing. Because there was nothing for him to say. I am the dominant White mistress and it's my right to sodomize my Black male slaves with my strap-on dildo. Nothing they or anyone else can say about this. I spread Basil's ass cheeks wide open and spat on his asshole. Then I added lubricant. I stroked my very life-like dildo and pressed it against Basil's puckered asshole. Slowly, I began penetrating him with my dildo. It's eight inches long and a bit thick. Basil's ass is no stranger to anal penetration. I know he can accommodate my dildo's full length in his ass.

Man, I almost came merely from entering Basil's ass with my strap-on dildo. My pussy was already soaking wet with anticipation. Nothing turns me on like fucking a Black man. Nothing. I held Basil by his hips and thrust the dildo deep inside his well-lubricated asshole. He grunted. I smacked his ass and sank the dildo deeper inside of him. How I loved fucking him. I flipped him on his back because I wanted to look into his face while sodomizing him with the dildo. While slamming my strap-on dildo deep inside his ass, I smacked his face and spat on him. Basil screamed as he got fucked by his favourite White dominatrix. I squeezed his balls and twisted his long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock while fucking him.

To add insult to proverbial injury, I leaned over and whispered a really mean word into his ear. I won't print it here but you can guess what it is. Yes, I am wicked. Yes, I am politically incorrect. And you know what? Basil loves it. I swear my insulting him while sodomizing him seemed to really turn him on. Soon he came, his cock spitting hot cum all over himself. I took some of his cum and smeared it on my chest. I also applied some on his own face. Painting his darkly handsome face with his own sperm like some type of tribal paint. I looked at him and he was magnificent, my sexy Black male slave. I kissed him full and deep, called him something I won't print here and slammed my dildo up his ass until he begged for mercy. When at last I pulled my dildo from Basil's ass, his once-tight asshole was now a gaping hole. How lovely. I spat in his asshole like I've seen male porn stars do to the women they just butt-fucked on camera. Turnabout is fair play, isn't it?

After all was said and done, Basil showered and left my apartment. As for me, I went to bed. I was one happy camper. I'm always happy after sodomizing a sexy and macho-looking Black man with my thick strap-on dildo. It's what makes this sexy Quebecoise happy. Basil went back to his wife and offspring. We both got what we wanted. And he rewarded me handsomely for my services. Eight hundred dollars for two hours worth of sensual domination. Not bad for a day's work, eh? Yeah, I do alright. I'm far from the only woman in North America who dabbles into domination for fun as well as profit. A fellow dominatrix once asked me why I only took on the Black male as my submissive and bypassed all other men. The truth of the matter is that I get a special thrill from dominating Black men. I don't go after White men, Asian men, East Indian men, Hispanic men, Arab men or Native men because they just don't do it for me. My submissive has got to be able to satisfy my dominant urges. And he's got to be Black for it to feel right. That's just the way I swing.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers