Interracial Pegging: Female Giant

Story Info
White woman with gigantism strapons black guy.
1k words
3.2
27.9k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Why is everyone so damn afraid of interracial pegging? That's what I want to know! My name is Beatrice Levin. A six-foot-eight, red-haired and green-eyed French Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Folks, I am a big woman. And I know it. I'm damn near seven feet tall and weigh two hundred and eighty pounds. I was afflicted with gigantism from early on but it stabilized as I grew older. Now I can lead a more or less normal life. Well, as normal a life as someone born with the rare condition of female gigantism can lead in an average-sized world. We only get one life, and we must make the best of it.

I try not to let my size stop me. Yes, people stare at me every bloody day of my life. They're not used to seeing women that are nearly seven feet tall. Well, that's their problem. I just live my life, you know? I consider myself a normal woman, only much taller and bigger than average. I was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. That makes me a purebred Quebec woman otherwise known as a Purelaine. I moved to the City of Ottawa to work in the government sector after graduating from the University of Montreal's MBA Program. That was ten years ago. I am thirty years old, and these days, life is good. I'm working for the Canadian Revenue Agency, and I'm having the time of my life. Mainly thanks to a sexy, handsome Black stud I met at work.

Who am I talking about? None other than Augustine Saint-Mathieu. A big and tall, handsome young Black man of Haitian descent who works for the office next door. At six-foot-three and two hundred and forty pounds, he was just right for me. Augustine is a business administration student at the University of Ottawa. He works as a techie for McCain Limited, this company right next to the national revenue agency in downtown Ottawa. I'm not usually into younger guys, but something about Augustine simply drew me in. I've always had a thing for tall, gorgeously dark-skinned Black men with shiny white teeth. And Augustine definitely fit the total package. Twenty five years old, enrolled in the business school of the University of Ottawa. I did my homework on him. He's not married, has no brats. When you work for the government, it's easy to find out anything you want about anyone.

Ever since I was in college, I've been into Black guys. Especially Haitian guys. I set out to seduce Augustine, and he turned out to be quite easy to snatch. I took him home after a night of fun. We shopped at the Rideau Center, and then went to my place in the City of Orleans to do the bump and grind. Yes, women afflicted with the condition of female gigantism can have regular sex and love lives. As I shall prove to you people soon enough. As soon as we got to my house, I really tore into him. I practically ripped his clothes off, kissed him savagely and went straight for the dick. His eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. I really like uncircumcised dicks. Especially on men of colour. Kind of a weird thing for a Jewish woman to say but whatever. It is simply how I feel, you know? And I am not ashamed of it anymore. I am a Jewish woman who prefers uncircumcised men, preferably Black or Hispanic. It's just the way I get down.

The first time I slept with an uncut man was during a summer in Brazil. Right after my first year of college. In the Manaus region of the Republic of Brazil I met an Afro-Brazilian stud named Paolo. Or should I say Paolo with the Big Dick. And he taught me many things. Among them how to deep-throat an uncircumcised dick, and how to take it up the ass. I lost my anal virginity to the sexy Brazilian stud. How about that? Now I can't get enough of these macho, dark-skinned and absolutely sexy men. I find Black men and Hispanic men far more virile and masculine than white men. Maybe it's because the world treats minority guys like shit and that makes them tougher. Whatever. All I know is that they do it for me. I find them sexy as hell. Can't get enough of them.

Yeah, I showed Augustine everything I had, and then some. And we had lots of wicked fun together. I laid him on my king-sized bed and gave that big Black cock of his a good sucking. Augustine moaned in pleasure as I sucked his big Black cock and licked his balls. Gently I pulled back his foreskin and teased his super sensitive dick with my tongue. While pleasuring his cock, I fingered his asshole. Augustine didn't seem to mind as I inserted first one then two fingers inside his surprisingly nimble asshole. I guess he was no stranger to butt fucking. Later I would discover that Augustine the macho Haitan stud was bisexual. Yep, he likes both women and men. I am more than okay with dating a bisexual man, believe me. I actually find male on male action to be kind of hot. I've been known to watch gay male porn online. Yeah, I am that kind of female.

I replaced my fingers with a slim blue dildo while fucking Augustine's ass. And the horny bisexual Haitian stud really didn't seem to mind. Not at all. I began fucking his ass with the dildo, thrusting it deep. Soon I had him squealing in delight. Yes, even a strong Black guy with a big dick can squeal while getting his ass fucked. Later, my sexy stud returned the favour. He put me on all fours and gave my gigantic butt a good spanking before spreading my big butt cheeks. And just like that, he licked and fingered my asshole. After lathering my asshole with his tongue, he put his dick against my asshole. Slowly, Augustine slid his cock into my asshole. I closed my eyes, licked my lips and screamed at the top of my lungs. For Augustine's dick filled my ass. At long last, I felt amazed, dazed but alive. Nothing like a good fuck in the ass. Who says women afflicted with gigantism can't have fun?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers