Interracial Pegging Trois

Story Info
White plantation mistress strapons Black slave.
1k words
3.33
30.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Mistress Regina Saint-Pierre woke up with a smile on her face. Her father James and her brothers Lucien Saint-Pierre and Eric Saint-Pierre were so proud of her. Yesterday she assisted in the breaking in of the toughest member of the new batch of exotic-looking Black slaves which they purchased for the family's brand new Plantation in the City of New Orleans, State of Louisiana. The Dutch-American slave catchers and the Irish salesmen hadn't believed the five-foot-three, blonde-haired and green-eyed Frenchwoman would be able to tame the six-foot-six, jet-Black and rough-looking African roughneck who had been giving them so much trouble. Regina smiled to herself. Just proves that you couldn't send a man to do a woman's job, after all.

The young Frenchwoman smiled and fingered her pussy as she remembered what she did to the Black slave whom they christened Big Raul. The six-foot-six, dark-skinned Black man had been caught by slave catchers in the plains of Nigeria in April 1807. One year later he found himself on a slave boat bound for the New World. The Dutchmen who captured him sold him to Americans who sold him to a French family which had just moved to New Orleans, Louisiana, from the island of Saint Domingue. Way down in the Caribbean. A place where once-enslaved Black men and Black women had risen against their former owners, vanquished the mightiest of European armies and established the first Black republic in the New World.

Regina Saint-Pierre and her family barely escaped from the island of Saint Domingue before the revolutionary army led by a Black warrior named Jean Jacques Dessalines obliterated the French armies led by General Rochambeau. They lost everything and were forced to start someplace new. Relocate. Fleeing for their lives. In the United States of America, of all places. Regina hated the insurgents of Saint Domingue with a passion. And she took out her frustration on the Black slaves which her family owned in their Plantation in the City of New Orleans. Starting with the rebellious ones who were fresh from the wilderness of Continental Africa. Like the one everybody on the Plantation called Big Raul himself.

The White men tried to tame him but his sheer size and strength made this a dangerous undertaking. He kept fighting back, no matter what the odds against him were. And he was one strong Black man. Well, Regina had a different idea. She approached the rebellious Black male under the guise of an abolitionist. She told him she didn't approve of the way the White men treated him. She even staged a performance where she 'helped' him escape. He'd been smitten with her and convinced himself they could run away together and be happy. What a fool he'd been. In the end, he ended up bound to a thick wooden pole at the center of the Saint-Pierre Plantation's court yard. And it was Regina herself who administered his just punishment. She gave him one hundred and seventeen lashes with her thick Black leather whip. And all the White slave owners in town along with the majority of the Saint-Pierre Plantation's Black slaves were made to watch. There was a new sheriff in town. Rebellious slaves beware.

Dismayed at his betrayal, Big Raul hadn't even put up a fight when Regina basically handed him to the White male slave catchers. Her plan had worked like a charm. They had 'escaped' into the fields for a couple of hours before she brought him to the previously agreed upon meeting point with the other 'abolitionists'. Abolitionists who were none other than White slave catchers in disguise. They took the stunned Big Raul into custody and brought him back to the Saint-Pierre Plantation. And Mistress Regina was given the honour of punishing him since she was the architect of his break down. The White woman from the island of Saint Domingue had done what no other White man on the Saint-Pierre Plantation could do. She had broken down Big Raul. For as a White woman she understood that before you broke a Black man's body, you had to first break his indomitable spirit. Victory was hers.

To add insult to injury, she decided to do something deliciously wicked to him. She took this occasion to test the prototype of a sex toy which she had been designing. Something she could use to simulate penetration with both male and female lovers. She called it the strap-on dildo. And she couldn't wait to try it on someone. Ever since she moved to New Orleans, Lousiana, from her native town of Cap Francais in Saint Domingue, she hadn't had time for friends or lovers. The Saint-Pierre family was too busy trying to start a new life in this new city, this new country. In front of the White slave owners of the City of New Orleans and a sizeable portion of the Black slaves of her Plantation, she put it to good use. How? By sodomizing Big Raul in front of everyone. The kind of devilish punishment only a wicked woman like her could come up with.

Without a word, she spread Big Raul's ass cheeks wide open. And applied lots of olive oil in there as lubricant. The big and tall Black male slave groaned and grunted in frustration and rage. As the crowd watched with fascination, Mistress Regina donned her strap-on dildo and pressed the phallus-like wooden object against the Black male slave's asshole. And penetrated him with him. Even though he was gagged, Big Raul's muffled scream of pain could be heard by all. And just like that, Regina began fucking him. She slammed the wooden dildo deep inside the Black man's asshole, making him buck and thrash about helplessly. While berating the big Black man, she slammed her makeshift phallus deep inside of him. He howled. He screamed. He groaned. He pleaded. He begged and pleaded. Mercilessly she fucked him. Until he announced his surrender in a deafening tone. And slumped, weakened beyond belief. The assembled White men clapped, stunned. This was definitely not the sort of thing these hardened men saw every day. The Black slaves watched helplessly as the one they looked up to was vanquished, not by the Masters but by the elusive and delicate-looking Mistress. Henceforth they knew to fear her. And as for Mistress Regina Saint-Pierre, she became the most talked-about woman in New Orleans society.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers