Interracial Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
813 Followers

Ti, after a couple of minutes released my head and croaked, "OH JAMES, WILL YOU...WILL YOU FUCK MY ASS? PLEASE?" I sat up, grabbed the tube of lube and squirted some onto and inside of Ti's backdoor and then squeezed a large amount on my hard as granite, cock! I then placed the head at Ti's opening and slowly pushed forward. She was so tight I couldn't believe it. Ti let out a mighty groan as my head popped into her. I was afraid that I was hurting her too much and was about to ask if I should stop, but at that moment Ti cried out how wonderful it all was. I slowly pushed in a little further until I was about halfway in.

Ti was so tight I decided to pull out a little and then push back in, slowly working my way deeper as I pumped into her glorious ass! Ti asked if I was all of the way in and I told her no, only halfway. She then said that she wanted all of it and began pushing back into me hard as I pushed forward. When I was all of the way in I told her so. She asked me to stop pumping her for a moment so that she could savor the feeling of my cock buried in her ass. She then lifted herself up and pulled my face around to hers so we could kiss. As our tongues danced I reached around taking a nipple in each hand and began pinching them hard and squeezing her tits.

"OH YES! SQUEEZE MY TITS HARD! YOU REMEMBERED I LIKE IT ROUGH!" Ti screamed out. "NOW FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD IN THE ASS!" She bent back over and I began to pump in and out of Ti's asshole with a fairly fast tempo compared to earlier. I would pull most of the way out and then push in hard meeting Ti's backwards thrusts. "FASTER!" she cried so I picked up the pace. At one point, I pulled out too far and came all of the way out, so I grabbed my meat and pushed back into her again. "DO THAT AGAIN! POP YOUR HEAD IN AND OUT OF ME!" I then grabbed myself and popped my cockhead in and out of Ti's anus. "THAT FEELS DEVINE!!" she screamed once again.

It was lucky for me that I had cum twice that evening already, because had I not I would never have lasted as long as I did. When I resumed thrusting deeply in and out of Ti I saw her shoot her hand underneath herself to start working her clitoris. Her breathing became even more erratic signifying her orgasm was at hand. She yelled for me to fuck her harder and faster and, finally, her orgasm hit her like a Greyhound Bus! She cried out and began shaking and shivering. Her rectum tightened up causing more friction on me and pushing me to the edge! I grunted with my release and shot volley after volley of ejaculate deep into Ti's bowel.

Ti collapsed on her stomach and I fell on top of her. Fearing that I was crushing the poor girl I rolled over onto my back pulling Ti with me. She now laid on top of me with my penis still impaling her. I wrapped my arms around her with one hand on her belly and one on her breast. We were both very sweaty with our efforts and were both trying to catch our breaths.

Finally, Ti spoke, "Oh James! That was wonderful! It was better than I ever imagined! Thank you so much for giving me so much pleasure. I hope we can do that again real soon!"

"I'd love to do it again but I'm afraid I'm done for the night!"

Ti laughed and said, "I'm done too! This night has been amazing. You are an incredible lover. I just want to sleep now. Will you stay with me?"

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure. Besides, I don't think I could make it to my car without passing out!"

Ti rolled off me causing me to fall out her, turned and kissed me very deeply. She then got up and went into the bathroom for a while. When done, she went around her apartment turning off all of the lights and then came back to the bed. She told me to get under the covers and then she crawled in with me with an arm over my chest and her head on my shoulder. I held her tight until we both fell asleep.

I slept very soundly through the night and I, probably, had a smile the whole time! I woke up with Ti's back to me spooning. I was feeling nature's call so tried to slip out of bed as quietly as I could without disturbing Ti. She gave a slight groan but, otherwise, remained asleep. I relieved myself and then headed into the kitchen. I found the wherewithal to make coffee and was just pouring two cups when Ti walked out wearing an old t-shirt. She walked into my arms and gave me a huge hug and kiss. I pulled her to me and felt her bare ass under the t-shirt and smiled to myself.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" Ti inquired. "If not, we can stay naked all day and have sex!" There was a twinkle in her eye as she said this.

"It sounds as though I have plans now! Perhaps we should eat something, take a shower and then follow through with your plans!" I was still naked and my boner was growing by the moment.

"Are you sure you can make it through breakfast?"

I laughed and said, "I hope so! I need to build up my strength after last night and for what may follow today!"

We set to making breakfast. I cut up a bunch of fruit for a fruit salad and Ti made an Indian dish with chickpeas and rice. The spiciness paired with the fruit was wonderful and was something I looked forward to having for breakfast in the future. I cleaned up our mess while Ti used the bathroom and when I finished I headed for the bathroom to shower.

"I wish I had a toothbrush." I moaned. Ti said I could share hers, so we took turns brushing our teeth and then hopped into the shower. We scrubbed each other thoroughly as we did the night before. I concentrated a heavy scrubbing of Ti's asshole remembering that she liked that. We washed each other's hair after our scrubbing, rinsed and dried each other off. Ti ran into the bedroom and hopped onto the bed and laid down in the middle. I followed her but laid down with my head facing the other way. I then pulled Ti up on top of me so she was straddling my face with her glistening pussy hovering above my mouth. I pulled her down and began devouring her luscious vagina with my lips and tongue.

In the meanwhile, Ti engulfed a large portion of my erection in her mouth sucking and swirling her tongue all around my sturdy shaft. She bobbed her head up and down as she worked me over with her magical tongue while constantly sucking on me. Chills were running up my spine as she worked her wonders.

As I lapped at Ti, I dipped the middle finger of my right hand into her honeypot to moisten it and then worked into Ti's asshole. She moaned loudly and began rubbing her clit on my face. She then stuck a finger up my asshole and began massaging my prostate which shot an electric current up my cock through my balls! The prostate massage pushed me over the edge after just a few minutes and I began shooting my load into Ti's mouth. Ti then began her own orgasm as she tried to drink my ejaculate while moaning and shivering all over my face.

As our orgasms ebbed, Ti rolled off me and I turned around so my head was at the top of the bed. We held each other and kissed for a long time. After we broke the kiss we just laid there enjoying the afterglow of our oral extravaganza.

"I don't know about you," I said, "but I could really get used to this...and not just the sex. I really enjoy your company and I never get tired of looking at you because you are so beautiful. Would you consider keeping our relationship going?"

"I would really like that, though we can't let things interfere with our studies. Also, what would your parents think of you dating an Indian girl? Would they be alright with that?"

"My parents are old school hippies! My dad marched with Martin Luther King in the 60's and my mother volunteers at the Urban League, so no problems there. How about your parents?"

"My parents may be a challenge but they are in Canada so they won't pose an immediate problem. I think you can win them over, they value education and you surely have that! What do you know about Hinduism?"

"Funny you should ask! One of the comparative groups that makes up my dissertation are the Hindu philosophers. I'm sure I can dazzle your parents with my knowledge of the Upanishads and the Bagavad Gita! I can even read Sanskrit."

Ti laughed, "You are a marvel! You are smart, funny and are good in the sack! I just might keep you around for a while."

We laughed together for a while and then started kissing again. As we kissed we began feeling each other and before long our ardor ramped up considerably. My penis was at full attention once again and ready for action. Ti rolled on top of me and quickly sank my cock into her warm wet pussy. We both moaned aloud as we enjoyed the penetration. Ti began with a very slow tempo as she rose up and dropped down on my shaft. I reached out with both hands and rubbed up her stomach to her breasts as she lowered herself and then would rub back down to her belly as she lifted up. Her skin was so soft and smooth and I loved the contrast of my white hands on her beautiful brown skin.

The slow tempo was exquisite as I could feel every millimeter of her vaginal core as we went. Ti had her eyes closed and her head back while she enjoyed the feelings going through her body. Ti then looked down at me and asked, "Can you reach the lube on the night stand?" I stretched my arm out, grabbed the lube and handed the tube to Ti. Ti then squirted a large dollop onto her right hand and then reached behind herself.

She kept her hand behind her for quite a while as she continued to raise and lower herself on me. After a while I could feel her finger on my penis as she penetrated her ass. It was an interesting sensation but didn't last long because she rose up pulling off my cock. When it was free she grabbed it with her hand and placed it at her anal opening and slowly lowered herself back down upon me. We both groaned at the intense feelings of pleasure we were experiencing. Ti continued her slow up and down tempo as I, now, was buried in her ass.

Ti bent down so we could kiss, our tongues tangled in a sensual dance as we continued our anal lovemaking. Ti's passion was extraordinary as we kissed. Ti then leaned back up so I grabbed both of her breasts and began rolling her nipples slowly but hard between my thumb and index finger. Ti actually growled when I did this and looked into my eyes with fire in hers! She then reached down and began rubbing her clit as she picked up the pace on my dick. I was getting lust filled by this time as the sensation of my cock fucking Ti's ass got more and more intense. I began thrusting my hips up to meet Ti as she lowered herself, burying myself deeper and deeper into her tight bottom.

All of a sudden I could feel Ti quiver as she was hit with an orgasm. I could feel her tremors on my cock as I continued to fuck her. She never let up on her clit as one after another orgasm hit her. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, glistening beautifully as she continued rocking up and down.

I could see that Ti was tiring and my own relief wasn't yet close. I wanted to pound into Ti and couldn't while laying beneath her so I rolled us over so that I was on top. I locked her legs on my shoulder and began driving my meat into her relentlessly. Ti continued spasming with orgasms while I got closer to my own. Finally, relief came as I thrust hard and deep into Ti's core and shot my sperm into her depths. I roared with ecstasy as I erupted, letting loose with multiple volleys of my ejaculate, my eyes closed with a grimace on my face.

As my tremors ebbed I looked down on Ti's smiling face and took in its beauty. I bent down and kissed her deeply, our tongues enmeshed in passion. When we broke our kiss, I rolled off Ti and laid next to her, holding her hand. We just laid there taking stock of our latest lovemaking endeavor when Ti started giggling. When I asked her, what was so funny she said, "Nothing really, I was just imagining a British person's post coital comment, 'Well that was jolly good!'" We both laughed for quite a while.

As the day wore on we laid in bed and talked, getting closer to one another. Ti told me about her youth in India and then about immigrating to Canada. I told her about growing up and living around Universities all of my life. Finally, as they day got later we decided that I should probably go. Ti had studying to do and I had work to do also. We went over our weekly schedule to see when we could meet and it was decided that we could meet for lunch each day. We set our rendezvous point at the coffee place where we had originally met.

Our lunch meetings were the highlight of my day. We laughed and talked enjoying each other's company. On Thursday, I told Ti that I wouldn't be able to make our lunch meeting but suggested that she come to my place for dinner. She told me that she would love to and asked whether or not she should bring a toothbrush!

On Friday, at the appointed hour, there was a knock on the door and I let Ti into my apartment. Ti, as she walked in gave it a quick look and complimented me on how nice it was. My apartment was a bit larger than hers as it had two bedrooms, one of which I had turned into my study. I showed her around and told her to make herself at home. When the quick tour was over she walked into my arms and kissed me deeply.

"I missed you this afternoon but this is better. What's for dinner? It smells delicious."

"I went to the public library yesterday and checked out every vegetarian cookbook they had. I went through each one to find recipes that sounded good to me, narrowed down my choices, bought the groceries and voilà...dinner!"

"Well, your life around Universities didn't go wasted...you can do research!"

We ate our dinner and talked. As always, I enjoyed every second that I spent with Ti. When we finished we, both washed up the dishes and then move to the living room. I was following Ti when she turned quickly and pulled me into her and kissed me deeply. We stood in the middle of the room making out like teenagers. We groped, grabbed and ground into each other. Finally, after several minutes, Ti broke the kiss and in a very husky voice said, "I want you in my ass again! I want you to fuck me hard! I want you to maul my tits! I want to be ravaged by you!"

We began pulling each other's clothes off until we were naked in the living room. I pulled Ti into the bedroom where I told her to get on the bed but to stay at the edge on her knees. She complied with my wishes at which point I knelt down behind her, pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and buried my face in her fanny. Ti moaned as my tongue went right for her crinkled muscle. I licked and prodded with my tongue while at the same time pushing two fingers into her gushing vagina. Ti pushed her ass back into my face trying to get my tongue deeper into her as she could. After a few minutes, I removed my tongue, stuck my index and middle fingers in my mouth to moisten them and then shoved them both into Ti's needy anus.

"FUCK! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGERS! OH, FUCK, JAMES THAT IS SO GOOD!" I was working both hands in and out of both orifices while Ti screamed in pleasure. I myself was hard as a steel girder as I admired my handiwork. Soon enough Ti cried out, "JAMES! FUCK MY ASS, JAMES!" I had grabbed a new tube of lube earlier and set to spreading a copious amount on my manhood. I positioned myself behind Ti while standing and began pushing into her now gaping rosebud. Ti, so it seemed, was in no mood for slow and easy. She pushed herself back on to me impaling herself in one thrust!

"OH YEEESSSS!" she cried. I held her against me and pulled her torso up so that I could kiss her. As we kissed I grabbed both of her tits squeezing them hard with my hands and pinching her nipples. Ti then broke the kiss and cried out, "FUCK ME HARD, NOW!" She leaned back down onto her hands while I still had a hold of her nipples, which I continued pinching as hard as I could. I then began pounding into Ti's asshole as hard as I could, knowing that was what she wanted. I was always afraid that I might hurt her since she was fairly tiny but this was what she wanted, and all I wanted to do was please her.

Neither one of us lasted too long as we had a week of abstinence so we were both extremely horny. Our orgasms came in, nearly, a dead heat with Ti beating me by a nose. I shot a week's worth of sperm into Ti's bowel and we both collapsed onto the bed. "That was jolly good!" Ti croaked, and we both laughed as we gasped and wheezed.

After a while I asked, "Don't I hurt you when we are going at it like that? You are so small that I'm afraid I might break you."

Ti rolled over to me and kissed me then said, "You are so sweet. I don't know what it is but I really like it rough like that, especially with anal. It feels so good despite the pain. When you pinch and grab my nipples and breasts while having my anus it just sends incredibly warm feelings through me. My orgasms are so intense I think I might explode! It's wonderful and you are wonderful for satisfying me the way that you do."

"As long as I'm not causing you any harm I'm fine, but I couldn't bear to hurt you."

"I'll let you know if we go too far because I couldn't bear to hurt you either because I love you James."

"I love you too."

We began kissing again holding each other tight in our new-found love. My penis began rearing its head again so Ti slid down my body and took me into her mouth. She licked and sucked and bobbed her head for several minutes bringing out many groans and moans from my throat. She then sat up and took me into her drooling pussy. Her vagina was warm, wet and tight and a contrast to her asshole. It felt comforting and nice.

I reached up for Ti's breasts and noticed her grimace when I brushed her nipple. "They're a bit sore now, be gentle," she said. I could be as gentle as I could be rough so I lightly ran my fingers over her breasts and down her stomach. Ti just looked into my eyes smiling as we continued our lovemaking. I felt so uplifted knowing I was making love to the woman I loved and that she loved me. I never wanted the moment to end but end it did in wonderful bliss. We held each other tight and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, I woke up first and went into the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. Ti wandered out half an hour later. She was in a t-shirt and I had boxers on. We hugged and kissed and then I poured a cup of coffee for her. We ate our breakfast and talked, whiling away the morning. We decided to take a shower and went to the bathroom. My shower was a little bit larger than Ti's because it wasn't a tub/shower combination. We enjoyed ourselves as we washed each other focusing on what would get the other aroused. After we dried off we jumped into bed for a morning romp.

Ti said her anus was a bit sore from the previous evenings fun so we concentrated on vaginal sex. When we got into bed we kissed and hugged and enjoyed each other's touch. I moved down Ti's body to taste her wonderful pussy. After several minutes Ti asked me to take her doggy style which I was more than happy to do. Her pussy was sopping wet after the tongue lashing I had given her. She got on her knees and I knelt behind her, placed the head of my cock at her entrance and slowly push in.

As always, it was a glorious feeling as I entered Ti. I stroked in and out of her with a nice, slow deliberate cadence. I ran my hands up and down her back, over her ass and belly and gently over her breasts. I loved how soft and supple her skin felt and I loved the dark color of her skin. As my desire increased so did the speed in which I thrust into Ti's warm, wet depths. I saw Ti move her hand to her clit which was usually a sign her orgasm was about to peak. She began crying out as she neared her climax and then it hit her. She began shivering, her vagina gripping and releasing me as her orgasm washed over her. I managed a few more thrusts and then my climax hit me as I bathed Ti's womb in my sperm.

Kalavo
Kalavo
813 Followers