Interracial Sexual Adventures

Story Info
Shy Nadine grows up with black lover.
7.3k words
4.44
22.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
686 Followers

Nadine Bally read her local evening paper with a martini in hand. It was another boring day with her husband away as usual. They had been born in the same town and they had grown up together. It was expected by both his parents and hers that one day they would marry. She was introverted, shy and withdrawn as a teen and had few friends.

So she said 'yes' though she thought at the time that he probably should have married his mother, who dominated his every thought and action. Lately, he had inherited his father's import-export business and he was spending more and more time in Asia. Thus his business trips could last upwards of three weeks at a time, while her acquaintances were only without their husbands for a week at most. She was desperately lonely.

As she read the headlines it seemed that there were a lot of stories about the rapidly expanding businesses in nearby Hawksville. She smiled to herself as a few of the girls she called her friends thought of Hawkville as 'nearby' when indeed it was an hour and a half drive away. She felt it was too long to go for a day's shopping in the new modern Rhino Centre and return the same day. The other choices were limited to the boring, traditional downtown of her hometown of Blaze. Scanning the ads, she realized that she had promised her husband George that she would go to the local furniture store and buy a king-sized bed. There was really only one shopping choice. The local furniture store 'Diamond's' was a world-class producer of furniture with branches outside the state and particularly in North Carolina which was famous for its fine furniture manufacturing. She would go the next morning.

Nadine and George had not had any children. Both were products of staid old-fashioned parents, and neither had any experience with sex before marriage, indeed neither of their mothers or fathers had helped prepare them for the night of their marriage when they would sleep together. It turned out to be an awkward experience. They both didn't realize that they needed to communicate their needs and desires. So they really just mucked along vaguely unhappy and not having a clue on how to deal with it.

She was still young enough at age 32 to turn heads when she went downtown, and often smiled at the senior high school boys when they whistled at her. This day she wore a nice yellow sundress. she debated what to wear underneath it and finally decided on a bra though she had seen plenty of women just use the support afforded by the top of the sundress.

Diamond's was busy, and finally, a saleswoman helped her and explained the various options. Mr Diamond walked past and their eyes met. She was stunned. He greeted her warmly and smiled. They had been great high school friends, he was part of an extended immigrant family from Africa, and had befriended the shy teenager right at the precise moment she desperately needed a friend. His physical presence tall, strong and very black offered her protection from bullies, both boys and girls. He had been as smart as a whip and went off to Harvard where he received his Masters in Business. She knew all of that from reading the papers, she had not seen him since prom night, fourteen years earlier.

Nadine concluded her purchase with the friendly saleswoman. The king-sized bed would provide even more separation between her and her husband she thought ruefully. She wondered if George had taken an Asian lover on his trips because he showed no interest in his wife when he was home.

She was lost in her recurring thoughts when she heard a familiar low rumbling voice:

"You seem far away in your thoughts young lady!"

She turned to look up at the handsome smiling black face of the only friend she had in high school:

"Jackson, oh my you startled me, it is so good to see you again. How could we both live in this small town of Blaze and not see each other for all these years?"

He reached out and took her hand. A simple gesture that occurred millions of times a day in business, but somehow it felt wonderful to her. His second warm hand enveloped hers and the sincerity in his voice could not be more honest and open and trustworthy:

"Oh my dear Nadine, you still look eighteen, how do you do it, you must share your secret recipe."

She blushed a deep crimson.

"It is almost lunchtime, are you free for a bite to eat and a catch up on our news?"

He was still holding her hand, she hoped he would never let go. This simple act of innocent intimacy made her feel very special. Her husband never touched her anymore and suddenly in just a few minutes, Jackson had made her want to spend lots and lots of time with him.

"Oh yes, Jackson, I have nothing on for the rest of the day, buying this bed is the biggest item on my agenda all week!" She laughed and he did too, his perfect white teeth a dramatic contrast to his very black skin.

++++++++

Ingrid stretched like a cat, looking at the back of her lover Mr Botha. In the months since they became lovers, she often thought about their first night when he had taken her virginity so kindly and lovingly while taking her to the highest mountain of her desires and satisfying her with crashing orgasms for hours before they both fell into a deep sleep.

She was now wide awake, it was quite early and she did not want to disturb his rest. She admired his strong back, wide shoulders and thick muscled powerful legs that he had used so effectively last night pushing his big hard black cock into her until she screamed in pleasure. She was amazed at herself being able to accept his length which had to be 11 inches she surmised. She lovingly thought about his teachings in the early days and nights on how to pleasure his cock with her warm wet white mouth.

He had been patient and she had learned very quickly how to do as he asked and sometimes demanded.

She happily thought back to her own high school days in Sweden and how she loved giving the boys handjobs when she turned eighteen. In fact, it was at her eighteenth birthday party when she had given the first black handjob in her life, and she remembered fondly his cock was so much bigger than the white boys'. She dressed provocatively those last months of high school, and while other boys requested her to go parking with them she kept coming back to her black friend. She learned how to space out the handjob, bringing him to the edge of orgasm and then changing the grip, going back to a lighter tickle and stroke. When he did cum in her hand she would know instinctually how long to pump in order to fully drain his balls of all the cum to prolong the pleasure. Then she delighted in the inside of his wet undershorts as she held his cock and felt the softening of his love tool. She would quietly hold and then ever so slowly begin again to massage his cock talking dirty to him until he got hard again. She knew about sucking cock from watching other girls perform at parties. Surprisingly, she had decided that she wanted to wait until she was older and perhaps even married to take any man's cock in her mouth. However, she talked about it incessantly with her girlfriends so they all thought she was indeed an enthusiastic cocksucker. One night in the midst of making out with her black boyfriend in her family room she looked up to see her father watching quietly from the door to the dining room. For some strange reason she was excited by her father's presence, and instead of telling her black date to stop, she closed her eyes and opened her legs to permit him to finger her to her own orgasm while 'daddy' watched. She wondered if she would ever give her father a handjob or blowjob and the mere thought made her cum long and hard. She had doubted it until the incident on the plane flying over from Sweden when her hand had boldly touched her father's erection, and she was over the top with desire.

She loved him so.

She missed him and remembered fondly when she took him to the airport to return to Sweden. Mr Botha had sent them with his lovely black female driver in one of the company's limousines. In the back seat, her father held her hand, and she put it on her bare leg just below her very short skirt. She turned to kiss him goodbye and their lips locked, she opened her mouth and accepted her father's tongue, kissing him back erotically. The driver could not see through the one-way dividing glass but she could hear moans. Clint pushed his hand further up his daughter's young leg under her skirt. She suddenly thought that she had had Mr Botha's cock in her mouth just a few minutes before leaving with her father. She wondered if her father could taste the distinctive black cock she loved so much. She decided not to ask and opened her legs to offer him her very core for him to finger for the first time. She suddenly remembered that she was Mr Botha's personal property, and she stopped her father's advances in case the driver reported any untoward activity to her black lover.

++++++

Nadine was thrilled when a few days after a very long and fun lunch with Jackson, that he personally arrived with the huge truck delivering her new king-sized bed. Two of his workers dismantled the old one and took it away. Generally, she knew, the workers did not attach the headboard, because of 'liability concerns' which Nadie thought was utter nonsense. How could she be expected to do that on her own?

Jackson had the answer as he brought in a small toolbox from his Mercedes roadster.

Nadine thought that was sweet, and when the other workmen left, she and Jackson put the headboard in place and while she held it he drilled the holes and then mounted the screws and tightened the nuts into place.

Then he helped her unpack the new bedding and made the bed with her. She thought to herself that in all their years of marriage, her husband had never helped her do anything around the house.

Jackson offered to take her out to dinner and she accepted joyously. She hugged him her thanks when he left and she hurried to get ready for him to return, her heart was fluttering with anticipation. Her panties were damp, what could possibly have caused that, she wondered.

++++++++

Denise Cole finished her last exam. Finally, she thought, high school is over. She was becoming a very close friend of Maggie Miller's, rather than just her pupil. Ms Miller was in the throes of planning her summer wedding to Devon, the latest in a string of her black boyfriends, and, Denise thought to herself, all of whom were probably her black lovers as well. This was the third time Maggie had been engaged. Maggie had asked Denise to be her maid of honour, and the 18-year-old was thrilled to say yes. Maggie had taught a lot of the girls' sex ed courses since her arrival in the Hawksville High School four years earlier. Denise hurridly got ready to go over to Maggie's as they were meeting to discuss bridesmaid's dresses.

When she arrived she was disappointed to learn that Maggie had been delayed by last-minute staff meetings, and was about to turn away from the door, when Mrs Miller suggested she come in 'for a visit.' Denise liked Mr and Mrs Miller. They were much older than their only child and she thought Mr Miller was ancient, probably 55 or 60 years old.

Mrs Miller was a good deal younger, full-figured, friendly and bubbly, and she called out to her husband and greeted the teenager with a warm hug.

"Why Denise. " She said excitedly: "It has been ages since we have seen you, good heavens you have matured beyond belief!"

Denise smiled knowingly, her breasts had 'suddenly' filled a full double D bra cup and she had attracted a lot of male attention from all ages of students and especially older men.

Mrs Miller stepped back from their embrace but she kept her hands on Denise's sides just below her full firm young breasts.

"You must be careful, my dear, my breasts were also very large when I was your age and look at them now!" Denise had felt the woman's massive bust nearly crush her seconds before and now Mrs Millers hands ever so slowly moved up her sides to touch the outside of the teenager's breasts. Flustered, Denise was relieved when Mr Miller appeared down the stairs and said in a loud voice:

" Well hello there Denise, lovely to see you, surely it is my turn for a hug."

She turned from Mrs Miller, but not before Mrs Miller's hands reluctantly left the young girls bosom. Greeting Mr Miller she absentmindedly put her arms around the older man's neck, like she would have done to her many boyfriends. She felt Mrs Miller's hand stroke her hair and her bare arms around her husbands' neck. Mr Miller's arms went around her waist barely touching her lovely legging covered backside. Mr Miller's embrace lasted longer than his wife's and finally, they adjourned to the kitchen for tea. Both of Maggie's parents could not tear their eyes off the ravishing teenager who's flushed face denoted her growing sexual excitement. After tea and digestive biscuits, Mrs Miller encouraged her husband to take Denise upstairs to check out bridesmaid dresses on the internet.

He stood back very politely and let her go up the stairs first. Mr Miller was treated to the sight of the lovely teenager's perfect ass barely clothed in ultra tight leggings. She was several steps higher than he so he was able to stare at the crack in her rear end. He thought to himself that it was impossible for her to have any underwear on, also, when had she developed such fabulous breasts? Why they strained at the crop top. He felt himself getting aroused again.

As he sat down at the computer, his arm brushed against her full breasts.

"Oh, excuse me, Denise, I did not mean that. I am terribly sorry" He flushed.

She giggled "Oh, Mr M don't be silly, it happens all the time and I don't mind in the least!"

She stood behind him. He was old enough to be her grandfather, and she was getting a vicarious thrill from flirting with him in the privacy of his den, his private place where he spent hours corresponding with attractive young women he met on email and social media.

Her perfume attacked his senses.

He hit a key to wake the computer from its 'sleep' mode.

He had forgotten in the rush to go downstairs when his wife called him, that his email server was open and a beautiful photograph of two young lesbian lovers filled the screen. It had been sent by a female friend who he had met online some months before. He struggled to get it closed, his heart beating wildly, the sweat pouring from embarrassment.

Denise purred softly "Mr M that happens to me sometimes too when I search online for something and something else pops up on the screen! You must have been looking for bridesmaid's dresses earlier and so don't worry I didn't see a thing!" And she patted his shoulder and rubbed his back.

"It is fine." She whispered. "We are alone, no one will ever know."

In his confusion and terror, he froze.

She said, "Pull back your chair, and I will help you." She sat on his lap, her long black hair flowing in his face, her full lovely breasts right in front of him, not knowing what else to do he put his arms around her to let her use the keyboard steadying her from slipping off his lap. His hand slipped up her bare back and he touched her bra strap, she did not resist or try and stop him. His other hand slid up her leg. She opened her legs. One hand cupped her breast under the crop top the other was now lightly feeling her damp pussy.

His cock was rock hard.

He opened his mouth to speak, and his wife walked in.

"What are you two up to?" "Have you found any dresses yet?"

She could not see where his hands were so he quickly removed them.

"Luckily" Denise replied huskily.

"We were having a problem with the laptop loading up, but I think I have managed to fix it so here we are."

Mrs Miller replied:

"Isn't that wonderful dear? These young people are so talented and helpful.

"You really should spend more time with Denise, I bet she could really teach you a lot of neat stuff."

He agreed. It was always best to agree with Mrs Miller.

++++++++

Nadine wished her evening with Jackson would never end. He was fun to be with and they reminisced about their high school days. She told him all about her unhappy circumstances with a husband who was rarely home and when he was they were like strangers living under the same roof. He listened intently, a plan forming in his brain.

He thanked her for 'bring a friend when he really needed one' and she protested:

"Oh, Jackson, it was the other way around, I was the needy, nerdy shy teen that really needed a friend, and you were so sweet to help me through that awkward stage!"

He reached across the table and took her lovely manicured hand in his and replied:

"Well you are not nerdy now, you are beautiful, graceful, vivacious and I can't think of anyone I would rather have dinner with."

Nadine felt her face flush, but his words gave her confidence, made her feel special and she squeezed his hand and put her other hand on top of his and whispered:

" You were very special to me then, but my parents told me I could not date a black man, and in those days, I was not strong enough to insist. "

He replied:

"Of course, darling, I suspected as much. Don't blame them, they were a product of their time, but now times have changed, look around this restaurant and you will see what reflects humanity to-day." She looked around as he had requested, but what he had said was lost in the confusion and excitement after he called her 'darling.'

A pianist softly played and a few couples got up to dance. Wordlessly he stood, took her hand and led her to the small dance floor. She melted into his arms.

When Jackson drove her home they held hands like the teenagers they used to be and then at her door he popped the question:

"I have all day meetings in Hawksville on Friday, starting early. We are suppliers of furniture for the huge new Rhino Hotel and Tower and there have been a few glitches with late deliveries of product. It is a major contract for us, and I have to be sure everything is on track. Since I don't want to get up in the middle of the night to drive to get there on time, I am going on Thursday afternoon and I have booked a suite to stay over. Why don't you join me and we can make it a mini holiday weekend together?"

Her heart raced, it was decision time. She giggled:

"Of course, I would love to, it will be a special treat thank you, my sweet, we will have such fun!" Again her panties were wet, but this time she had no doubt what was causing it. He embraced her and kissed her, She opened her mouth and they french kissed.

"I will call you with details, darling," he said.

She replied breathlessly, "Yes, oh yes, I can't wait."

++++++++

Mrs Miller had her own secret. She knew her husband was being naughty on the internet. When he was out playing golf she was smart enough to check up on him and smarter with the computer than he knew. He had not made love to her in months. She wanted sex and was young enough at 47 to expect it. but she drew the line at meeting someone online. Several of her friends in her bridge group had heard rumours about or had experiences with the black men at Rhino Industries. She pushed for details and was told often 'go there and buy a phone you will find out.'

She intended to do just that.

Now that she had seen her husband fondling the beautiful Denise, her resolve hardened, and she smiled to herself - it would not just be her resolve that hardened when she was alone with s few of those black men...it would be their hard cocks she wanted and would enjoy. She asked her daughter Maggie to 'arrange for Denise to come over and they both could get daddy's help on the computer.'

Maggie was a bit surprised, but her mother insisted.

And Mrs Miller always got her own way.

wunderboi
wunderboi
686 Followers