Interracial Sissy

Story Info
A cute white sissy begs a hot black man get his freak on!
1k words
4.3
59.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember how I told you the story my ex wife told me - of how that white prostitute at the strip club came out of the booth after having been in there with a black guy, and how she was flushed and proud and was telling all of the other hos about how proud she was to have been with that handsome black man? Well it happened to me tonight! I almost can't believe it myself.

I had just gotten to the arcade and was standing around talking to Chuck and this young Asian sissy. I spotted this black guy giving me the eye. Then he went into the booth next door. I quickly ran in on my side, locking the door behind me. I stripped nude and he put his erect cock through the glory hole. Oh. My. GOD! It was at least 10 inches, and thick! I began sucking his cock, using LOTS of tongue and saliva! I could hear him talking, so I took a chance. "You want to fuck me, honey?" I said.

He answered back that he did so I suggested we get a private booth. We met at booth 16 and as soon as we got inside I stripped nude to just high heels and began blowing him again. I pulled his shorts down and sucked his big cock and hairy balls, playing with his strong thighs. I paused: "You wanna fuck me now?" I asked. He said that he did, so I greased my ass and applied some to his big Johnson. Then I stood facing the wall in a spread legs stance as he mounted me from behind. By spreading my legs and squatting, it exposed my bare anus. I had plenty of grease but I knew it was gonna hurt anyway because it was so big and hard. Sure enough, I hurt like hell, but I took the pain because I knew after a few strokes I was going to be in heaven!

OH! That fuckin' hard black cock felt SO divine in my anus! I could feel his huge hands cupping my buttocks as he raped me in that booth. I knew that my ex wife was over at the Strip Club, just a few yards away, probably in a booth with some black man, doing the same thing I was doing! I felt SO proud to be his lady!

Now he was fucking me with long hard strokes - all the way out - all the way in. I began grinding my hips and bucking back to meet his down strokes. He was groaning in animal pleasure as he took my ass from behind. "Oh JEEEZUZ!" His cock felt so HOT in my whore ass! I was babbling all kinds of things as he fucked me - I was telling him that he owned me, that I belonged to him, that he was my master - his woman! And I felt like his woman, too! I asked him, "How' that pink pussy feels, baby? Is it nice and tight, honey?"

He was grinding his hard sausage in and out of my ass hole. "Yeah, sissy, feels nice and tight. Now bear down, bitch!"

I squeezed my anus tight around his pork, biting down with my tight ass muscles. "Yeah, sissy, he said, "that's the way, girl!"

There was a rap song playing on the overhead, and I began wiggling my bare, white buttocks in time to the beat. It made him excited and he began to slap my ass hard. "C'mon, sissy, shake back, bitch," he said.

Completely bare ass in high heels and lipstick, his naked cock buried balls deep in my anus, his large hands cupping my white ass as he fucked me raw! Nude white sissy in a black man's big arms, wriggling completely nude in high heels in a big black man's arms! Masculado UY! Big muscles si itum lalaki! Puta ko, way hubo, waw legs ko puta! OH it felt SO fuckin' hot when he ejaculated his semen into my bare anus! I choked down with my ass muscles and milked the cum out of his cock deep into my vagina. He is my man! He owns me! Fucking a white bitch like me is payback for all the shit things the white man did to blacks - that's the way I look at it - him fucking me in the ass is payback!

When he was done I asked him for the tokens he had on the bench, but he said fuck that, that he needed them. I meekly thanked him for fucking me and asked if he comes here often. He said that he does, so I told him to come back anytime. "Oh I shall," he said as he walked out the door, leaving me naked on the dirty floor, like some rag that he used to wipe himself with.

I quickly put my dress back on and applied a fresh coat of lipstick and went back out into the arcade. I spotted the young Asian sissy. "Guess what?" I said to him, flushed with excitement.

"What?" he said.

"Did you see that black guy, with the hooded sweatshirt - the one who just left?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He just fucked me," I gushed proudly. The sissy's eyes bugged out.

"Really!" he said. You could see the envy written all over his face. He bit his lower lip. "Girl, you are SO lucky!"

I described the encounter in detail, how it all started when the black stuck his cock through the glory hole for me to suck, how I kissed and sucked him hard, and then asked him if he wanted to fuck me, and how we got a private booth where I stripped naked and he fucked me in the ass bareback and came in my ass. I turned and displayed the back of my thighs; the black guys semen was running down my bare legs out of my ass.

Later I gave a guy a blow job. His cock was really hard and I used a lot of active tongue on the head until I tasted the salty cum juice flooding onto my tongue. I drank 5 guy's cum last night.