Interregnum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexinati
Sexinati
9 Followers

"Come on..."

Aelith tried again... and again his penis would not enter her.

"Please... please... let him in."

Finally, on her fourth attempt she felt as his cock began to enter her cunt.

"Gaaaaahh!" came Aelith's shout before she bit down hard onto the hem of her dress.

"I'm going to kill you... for having such a cock... as large as this!" Aelith finally shouted, half in anger, half in arousal. She took his penis all the way down into her depths in a single movement, and found that she could not raise herself again... not with the level of pain that she found herself in.

She waited for some time, hugging against Odo for warmth against the cold night air while she waited for her pain to subside. Tears dripped down her cheeks and onto his tunic whilst she trailed her hands down along his thighs, feeling just how hairy they were, and on how strong they were. This was so serene, so intimate, and so perverse all at the same time, and it made her feel wet despite her situation, the fact that she was finally initiating this after so long, that she was dominant over someone so large and caring and gentle, she would make him a man.

She raised her hands from Odo's legs and wrapped them around his chest, hugging him with all the love and tenderness she felt from inside of her soul. It was peaceful, just the two of them, the moon and the stars up above glowing in the sea of darkness.

But to her dismay... he was fast losing interest, and despite the fact that she still felt pain, it was now or never. It was time to fuck.

Aelith quickly rose up, then went straight back down... how different an experience it was this time around. Pleasure coursed through her body now the pain had largely subsided. She bobbed up and down now with careless abandon, not caring for pace, not caring for comfort... it was only for her own pleasure. Odo moaned in his sleep, crying out indecipherable groans of pleasure.

Her nipples collided against her garments and her cunt spread against the cock of the one she loved, before tightening as his cock left... only to be spread again... and again and again. There was nothing better in the world than to be fucked, and to fuck.

Odo's cock did not last for terribly long with the environment being so warm, tight and moist, and very very new, he shot out a great volume of cum in a few bursts before he began to soften.

"Please... I am almost done!" Aelith blurted out from her lips.

But her words could not change things. Odo remained fast asleep, and he could not help even if he was awake... she would not be able to 'finish' with his cock inside of her.

Aelith retreated from the Orc's now flaccid cock. She would have to finish herself with her own hands.

Her right hand found itself just beneath her entrance, her index and middle finger fishing into her depths. There was a spot to the right, just two inches or so inside of her which yielded even greater pleasure than normal, whilst her thumb found her nub, her clitoris... and so she began to play with herself, up and down, up and down, up and down as she fucked her fingers in fast pace, lathering up the cum that stirred inside of her that then stuck to her fingers.

Finally, she forced her thumb hard on her button and she felt her release fast approaching, her breath began to slow, and her heart began to race like crazy.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!"

She had the most intense orgasm that she had ever felt in her life, she shuddered and shook for almost twenty seconds.

"Huffff."

A cloud of misty steam came from Aelith's lips as she returned back to the real world. Aelith felt contented and also very, very exhausted and tired.

Aelith let her dress drape back to normal before laying down into Odo's chest, her emerald eyes locked onto Odo's contented face.

Finally she looked up to the night sky and realised just how insignificant she was.

'We are so small... like ants... compared to the splendour of our god, our maker and his domain over the sky. Please, stars above and all that are sacred, allow me to be with Odo, I would do anything for him.' And with that final thought she turned her head and kissed Odo on the forehead.

A moment later, she laid her head to rest against the side of his neck, ready to sleep with her 'lover', their bodies warming each other against the cold of night.

****

Odo awoke to a weight on his chest, and something sprawled out against his thighs. With a start, Odo quickly looked down to see what the problem was...

Aelith was sleeping on his chest and he quickly realised that his braies were down and his cock was out. It was covered in a thin film of dried blood. Odo almost felt sick, knowing that he had violated Aelith, and that his cock was covered in the blood of his closest friend...

Odo shook Aelith with his hands, and her eyes opened and looked into his own.

"Aelith... what happened last night?... Are you okay!?"

Those emerald eyes burned with new-found intensity. "I made love to you, I fucked you... that is what happened."

Odo gripped Aelith by the throat, his eyes burning with rage. He quickly threw her off of him so that he could stand. "You... you... do you know what will happen if your father finds out?!"

Odo quickly began to lace up his braies... but one of Aelith's hands stopped him from doing so. She looked into his eyes... "I've had enough of this... Odo, If you want this to remain a secret... you'll do exactly as I s..."

Odo slapped Aelith across the face, her cheek reddened from the strike, and her nose began to bleed. "Don't you ever... ever try that on me again, Aelith, don't!"

"Your mother... would she be so happy... when I tell my father about this? I'll say that you raped me... she'll be ruined. Nobody would trust the word of an orc." Aelith began to hurt on the inside, but she buried it with the guilt of what she had done before.

Odo shook on the inside... he was trapped. His life had long been on a knife's edge, always the fear that he would screw up and have his reputation ruined, one tiny mistake could ruin everything and not only for him, but for his mother too... and right now, he could see his end in Aelith's eyes, In Aelith's hands. She could play with him like a puppet master, and he would have no choice but to listen to her.

"Aelith!" Odo shouted in a plea... trying to seek the face of his childhood friend. Where had she gone, instead she was cold and distant. Had she changed so much.

"I'm not mean... Odo, I don't want to be mean... but I want you so badly that I'll do anything to get it, anything to get you."

Aelith came closer and closer... stopping just two steps shy of Odo. "Give me your right hand... your right hand."

Odo slowly complied, he closed his eyes as he could see nothing but the cage that he had just found himself in. Aelith reached her face into the palm of his outstretched hand, her cheek nuzzled flat against it.

"Shhhhh." Aelith whispered into the palm of Odo's right hand, trying to calm him.

She led his palm to lie on the very spot where his hand had slapped her just a moment ago. "Do you hate me... Odo?" Aelith's eyes looked downcast.

Odo's heart seized in his chest. This was his childhood friend who threatened to destroy his life...

"I never have... why are you doing this? What has prompted... this?"

Aelith ignored the last part of his sentence. Instead, she led his right hand to rest against her right shoulder. Then Aelith reached for Odo's left hand, and let it rest over her left shoulder. Odo began to gain some idea behind the intention.

Aelith took one step, and then another. She was now directly in front of the man of her dreams, the man she gave her virginity to, the man that she had fucked. "Hug me..."

It was a small request, but there was something about it that just felt... right. Odo complied with her, and despite how small she was compared to him, there was something about her that made this feel right. Even as a child, Odo never hugged Aelith... but now, it was like a layer of weight had been thrown off between the two.

Aelith almost cried as her gaze rose to look into Odo's face, how shook up he was, seeing how much she had hurt him. "I am not mean, Odo... I am sorry... so very sorry."

Aelith craned her head upwards... her eyes intensely focused on his eyes, before leaning back onto Odo's chest, the woolen garment fluffy against her cheeks.

Slowly, and with the intimacy of the embrace growing to a simmer... she wrapped her arms tighter around her lover and kissed him on his chest. Odo looked down... and despite not being able to feel as she kissed him through his tunic, the sentiment within that action held an even larger meaning.

Odo forsook every emotion inside of his body, the warning inside of him that told him that she could ruin his entire life...

Odo leaned down, hands holding Aelith down tight as he kissed her chastely on the lips.

Aelith leaned into the kiss, before breaking away.

"Uhh... Aelith?"

Aelith looked up and spoke to him upon seeing the fear in Odo's eyes. "Shhhh... I know how you feel about me. You don't love me the same way as I do towards you... but that's okay"

Odo didn't know how to act. Despite his anger and fear, he felt her words beginning to calm him, but not very much. He still felt like a hare being chased by the fox or the wolf. Aelith's eyes looked nearly as focused and vicious although in an altogether different fashion, in a lust-filled fashion, instead of something primal or instinctual.

"We can be so cruel... and you are the greatest, a saint. I've wondered just how strong you must be inside," Aelith prodded a finger towards Odo's rib cage, feeling his fast-beating heart even through his tunic. "To handle us, as we beat you down and down... and down."

Odo looked into Aelith's eyes and saw the sadness there. "It's not your fault, not all humans are bad. You don't have to do this because of the actions of others, you don't have to do this to me... " Odo then grasped Aelith's prodding hand and lifted it up to his mouth, kissing the back of her hand.

Aelith fluttered for a moment before she looked up. "I just... want to be by your side, I want a place by your side, as more than a friend. I want to be fucked by you, and have your children. I want to make you dinners and churn the butter, make the bread... and tend to our fields. I want that, with you."

Odo looked down, trying to avoid seeing Aelith as she hugged him with her remaining arm. "Look, this... whatever you did to me last night, it cannot happen again."

Aelith sighed to herself, before looking at Odo. "With my mouth wrapped around your cock, you won't object to me anymore. Odo, you need this as much as I need you... I know... I felt those balls of yours, how full they were with seed. I'll be your bitch, your little sow. I'll empty them for you."

Odo was flabbergasted by what he had heard. Had she lost all sense?

But, there was something to her words that made his cock want to leap out for attention. There was no denying his interest in seeing her beneath, sucking on his cock... but this was not right, she was his childhood friend, she was like a sister to him. It would be so wrong.

"You are not a sow, or a bitch. You are my best friend... With Eric gone, I rely on you to be my friend... and this betrayal, it hurts me. I don't want to fuck you because you don't interest me, you do. It's because I don't wa..." Odo halted mid as he felt her hand slapping him across the cheek.

"Shut up and kiss me, you bumbling oaf. I want this, I've dreamt about this. Don't feel bad about it because you cannot do anything about this. I love you to the ends of the world, If I have to resort to ruining your life in order to have you, I will."

Odo didn't know what to say, or what to do as she said that. Aelith gently hugged back, trying to calm him down.

"That was what I thought at the start, Odo... but seeing you now, I can't help but to change. I look at you now and I feel defeated, to destroy you and your mother... would kill me inside. Despite how much I want you... I don't want to hurt you..."

Odo looked down. "You... are you letting me go?"

Aelith looked up, a big smile on her face. "I... I love you and Narla too much, you are like my family outside of my family, I care about you all. I don't want to leave you..."

Aelith threw her arms away from Odo before she shied away. "I am letting you go. But If you ever want to make love to me despite what I have done to you, meet me outside your ma's oven at sunset tomorrow and we can discuss there. Your mother wouldn't object to seeing me, would she?"

Odo looked at Aelith. "No, I doubt she would. She likes you too, she likes to see us as a being a couple. But I don't want to see you, I am so angry that you forced yourself upon me, even though you are trying to be nice to me, even though you could have lead me around like a dog but haven't... I still cannot stop being angry with you."

Aelith looked downcast. "I understand... I won't see you again."

Odo quickly reached out to Aelith before she could retreat. "No, I want to see you, but... does everything have to be about sex?"

Aelith laughed. "You don't have to be shy, Odo. I've seen your cock, seen it soft and shrivelled as it is now, or mighty and stout as it was when I took you. Maybe there are things on my body that you would like to see, and I would be willing to share them with you..."

Before Odo could issue a comment, Aelith had run off leaving Odo with a set of very blue balls.

'I had better clean off the blood at the stream before returning home. My cock must have really hurt her.' Was Odo's first thought on realising that he was now alone.

****

This is officially the first work that I have put up on the internet featuring a sex-scene. Hopefully it feels realistic, but I cannot say fully how 'real' it will be because I have no experience as of yet and thus cannot offer a verdict, so I will leave you, the viewer to decide.

Sexinati
Sexinati
9 Followers