Interrogation

Story Info
He will get his answers by any means necessary.
1.5k words
3.09
35.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rope slid around a thin, pale wrist, pinioning it resolutely against the metal rails running along the headboard. Her arms thus secured, she allowed her body to go slack, her chin resting upon her upper chest, long black hair covering her face like a ghastly veil. She squirmed for a moment, testing her bonds and finding them secure, with no opportunity to wriggle free from them, regardless what efforts she made in the coming hours. The bed itself was stripped of the gentle enveloping comfort of blankets and was instead covered with a taut plastic sheet, and her bare back and buttocks were becoming uncomfortably sweaty against it. Next to her were an array of instruments, which any observer could gather the purposes of, though hardly have an understanding of the exact application.

She felt a slight pressure at her navel and climbing up her body as the dull side of a knife pressed up her sternum, hiked through the valley betwixt her pearly, glistening breasts, and turning to a point just as it reached her neck. The breath caught in her throat at the contact. Another hand seized her dangling hair and, yanking the hair up and back, forced her face up and her mouth painfully against his. As he grated his teeth against hers, she tried desperately to bite at any bit of flesh she could get from him, and as he pulled away, she could not tell if it was her blood or his that remained around his mouth like poorly applied lipstick. Wiping it off, the back of his hand suddenly flashed across her face.

"You WILL answer the question. You will find me to be a man or resolution, and I am willing to go to whatever lengths necessary to get the information I require. This can end any time you want, as soon as you are willing to comply. As long as you fight me, as long as you don't submit, it will continue. But the moment you say 'enough,' and proceed to answer my questions, it will all be over. Do you understand?" He said, looking down at her coldly. With all the force she could muster, she spat at him, hitting him at the base of his collarbone. He backhanded her again. "So be it," he said, blindfolding her.

The blade made its return journey, this time leaving a neat line of scarlet beads in its wake. The sight of the dramatic contrast of deep red on her shiny pale skin made him bend to lick the line. Using what slack she had, she convulsed against him, using the point of her hips to try to clip his jaw. He saw it coming, though, and not only held her body back, but reached up and took her by the throat to hold her still. Sitting up, he did not relinquish his hold upon her neck. The bed shook slightly as he pulled a bottle from the array of items beside the two, and he poured small quantities of hydrogen peroxide over her fresh cut, watching the liquid come in contact with the blood and sizzle. Though she writhed a bit from the sting, a slight increase in the pressure around her neck was sufficient to end the spasms. His body shifted as he returned the bottle.

The click of a cigarette lighter made her realize he had picked up some other instrument when he laid down the bottle. After a full minute of intense anticipation, she felt the warmth in her armpit of an intense heat held mere inches away from her delicate skin. It was almost a relief when the metal finally made contact, searing her flesh for just a moment, and she hissed an intake of breath through clenched teeth. The heat then moved to her nose, as the tool was wafted beneath her nostrils, filling her nose with the smell of her own cooked flesh. She heard the clinking sound of ice on glass and felt cold, soft lips against the burn, making a shiver move down her spine and her back arch.

"I see stinging pain won't do the trick... but there are other means at my disposal," he sneered, and she felt his weight shift again as he reached to the collection next the her. Her back was lifted up despite her struggling and a cool, curved metal sheet was under her when she dropped back down. She recoiled for a moment from its startling cold on her hot, sweaty back before settling back down on top of it. The sensation felt like a breeze carried from her shoulderblades to her arms and legs, and the elation made her lose her attention to the man securing another metal plate on her front side, until the same cool intensity gripped her front and the sensitive skin of her breasts. Leather straps connected the two pieces, and she could feel their rough edges against her side, and the metal rod on either side to which they were attached. He waited until she became accustomed to the metal and slowly began to twist the rods, the leather straps becoming taut and pulling the metal plates together. The first discomfort was a strong pressure against the meat of her breasts, pressing them in like an unyielding corset. With a sound of creaking stretched leather, the metal vise pressed into her, forcing the breath from her lungs and grating against her bones. She felt at any moment that her ribs would crack in, piercing organ and meat as the vise pressed further. Her face was crimson and her tongue squeezed out of her mouth, sweat pouring over her cheeks and down the line of her neck. The rough edge of a wet tongue slid along her jaw bone up to a point just below her ear. He released the rods and she gasped in large draughts of air, demonstrating to her lungs they were still capable.

"Is that enough? Are you ready to talk?" he asked, gripping her beneath her jaw, allowing only small squeaking breaths. She replied by showing a neat lines of clenched teeth in an enormous, pain-ridden grin. "As you wish. But the next session is beyond what you can take. I am confident in my abilities..." he trailed and pulled on a rope, pulling her leg up and twisting her body, her spine wrenched to the side and the hamstrings of her raised leg pulled tight and twitching.

From that position, buttocks raised off the bed and body held up by shoulders on the bed and an ankle from the ceiling, he entered her. She wriggled and twisted, each new movement bringing new pain, her head thrown back, breathing in short gasps. The toes of her raised foot curled and uncurled, her body swaying and shaking with the rhythm of his movements. Finally, when she'd reached the edge of her endurance she screamed, "ENOUGH!" His motion did not stop or even slow, but he responded to her.

"You're ready to talk? You're ready to answer my question?" he asked.

"YESS! THIS is what I dream about! THIS is my fantasy!" she cried as her whole body clenched and shook, her brain filling with sweet, euphoric endorphins. In time with her scream, his back arched and he finished inside her, hands gripping her buttocks and leaving ten neat bruises with a tiny spot of blood at the edge of each. He collapsed over her, careful not to put the weight of his body on her already strained tendons, and released the rope holding her leg up.

After untying her completely, he lifted her from the bed and carried her gently to a warm bath. She hissed slightly as the water hit her tender bruises, cuts, and burns. She looked up at him and smiled while he carefully washed her wounds with a soft rag.

"GOD, I'm hungry... You HAD to wave that thing under my nose? For a whole thirty seconds, all I could think about was my empty stomach, and how good barbecue pork sounded. Do we have anything to eat in this place?" she asked. He laughed and left the room, returning with a ham sandwich. She ate greedily, not caring that the bread was getting soggy from her wet fingers, as he cleaned her off.

Later on, back in the bedroom, he stood in the middle of the room at military ease, his hands crossed behind his naked buttocks, while she stood next to him, her breasts pressed against his shoulder while she played with his wrists. "It's a good thing we have this hotel room for the whole week, and we don't have to go anywhere..." he said, eyeing the cuts, burns, and prominent finger-shaped bruises around her neck and shoulders.

"Yeah...." she responded, yanking on a rope that pulled his wrists back and up, doubling him over with his hands held high behind him. His toes worked to gain purchase against the floor to take the strain from his newly stretched shoulderblades. "This could take a while..."