Interrogation: Daddy

Story Info
Interviewing Daddy: does he want his daughter?
5.3k words
4.37
62.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxxxie
foxxxie
19 Followers

I've been reading many stories about how young boys seduce their mothers. Simply put, I had not realized that many mothers already think about being with there sons, but are scared or hold back for moral purposes. This got me to thinking: if the number of mothers that, want to, thought about, or hope to, make love to their sons is so high what about fathers and daughters? After musing over the idea I came to my final conclusion, I will test my father.

My first question to be answered is: can an 18-year-old college daughter seduce her 46 year old father. Important to note that my father is a church type man but not what I would call religious, he would however consider an affair with his daughter to have many moral repercussions.

My next question would be: has he thought about sex with his daughter prior to her showing sexual interest in him. Lastly, how far could his daughter push him? Harmless flirtation, kissing, oral, or intercourse; I must know if families really do encounter sexual tension and if it is wrong to act on such actions? I understand the concern for inbreeding genes, mutations and the such. I am not talking about continual incest but rather having a healthy sexual relationship with parents. Not for procreation or to start a new family but for healthy growth and bonding. The reader should note that I am open to getting married and having children, and for health purposes of future generations I do not condone having children as a result of incest. I do understand that often there is zero repercussions to the first or even second generations, however, gene mixing is a part of evolution and is healthy for mankind, I stand behind this.

Can sexual relationships with your parent be healthy? Is it natural? Why does religion repress these feelings? Can these negative feelings be over come? Let me say if you disagree with any form of sexual intimacy between parents and children that you have many logical and well formed arguments to back this stance up. However, I believe that if both (and I do stress both) can have an open sexual relationship with the purpose of growth and love, that it can be healthy for a family to experience such things.

I will not address brother and sister but simply the parent and child. If you stand against me and my test on moral grounds, I ask you to stick by your convictions: I am not saying what I am doing is right or wrong but rather testing the stories I have read and wondering if a healthy medium can be reached. Please be open minded to the story and enjoy my journey. I will try my best to put the story into the narrative without losing the inquisitive voice, for that reason I will inject personal inquires and thoughts as the story progresses. Do enjoy, and let me know your thoughts.

I got back from college later then I thought I would for Christmas break, but I was enjoying my friends and the thought of coming home was not nearly as appeasing as a few more days of general perusing and partying. After being home for about a week I got bored and spent some time reading stories on literotica.

I ran into a fancy of incest stories, sons tempting their reluctant mothers into sexual relationships. I notices often then some mothers wrote stories of being awakened to their own sons. Many mothers inquired to how they had always wanted their sons and never knew the feelings reciprocated. My thoughts then turned to my father. I knew his obvious moral stands on the subject of a sexual based relationship with his daughter, but could these feelings be over come? Had my father thought of me sexually at any time? I had to find out.

My plan: to slowly implant the idea of his daughter as a sexual being, to be taught and nurtured into a sexual world, thus making our sexual relationship a healthy and learning experience for the both of us. I began at breakfast.

My father gets up always before my mother, she is not much of a morning person and he likes to make her some coffee as she begins to wake. Today however, father had made us some breakfast and the smell of burnt toast had already wafted its way up the stairs. My first thought was to come down stairs in a bra and shorts, however, this would leave me rather exposed and my father not thinking of me as a sexual being and only as a daughter would have asked me to simply go change and stop being so revealing, a natural father. Tight lime green short shorts and a tight low cut top, however, would let the man look without the father needing any great suppression. So I pounced down the stairs and greeted my father with a large smile, I grabbed his arm and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"What is that for, pumpkin?" he asked me.

"Just because I'm home."

"That's nice."

He continued to make eggs and some wishful-thinking-toast. I sat at the table and turned a chair so I could face him. Then I put my elbows on my knees and placed my head into my hands allowing a clear line of sight down my shirt. I asked a few questions about work and he kept on making breakfast, never turning to notice me. After flipping some scrambled eggs onto a plate he walked over to me and set them down on the table, as he came around me I turned to face the table, all the while exposing a line of sight down my shirt. As my father turned to go I noticed his eyes drag from the table to my chest.

"Daddy!" I quickly covered my chest with both arms pulling my B cups closer (not that they needed to look smaller).

"What?"

"You just looked down my shirt."

"I did not." He answered me. Mother came into the room and asked.

"What is going on?"

"Dad looked down my shirt."

"Oh dear, I'm sure he didn't mean to." Mom looked at him and patted him on the chest.

"I'm sorry, if I did, I did not mean to."

I got up as mom went to make herself a plate of breakfast and whispered in my father's ear, "You like what you saw?" I brushed up against him and went to my room.

That morning I took an unusually long shower as to get my father to come up and yell at me. I heard him banging on my room door so I shut the shower off and wrapped myself in an orange towel. I positioned my self so that one leg was up on the toilet exposing to a line of sight the better part of my upper thigh. My father entered my room and asked for me. I didn't answer. I heard him walk around and say again. Then he poked his head around the corner and into my bathroom. I pretended not to notice and looked at my legs as if examining them from shaving.

"Baby?" he asked

I jumped as if startled.

"Oh my God dad! What the hell, you scared the crap out of me." I noticed him looking at my legs. "Need a picture?"

"Oh excuse me. Its just that was an awfully long shower and you know the heating bill. I told you not to take such long showers didn't I?" My father's eyes strafed from mine down to my exposed leg.

"If you were curious about my legs, why not ask? I would have showed you."

"Sorry, I'll leave you be. Next time not so long, ok?"

"Want to feel them?"

"I'm sorry?" he replied.

"They are as smooth as I have ever gotten them." I grabbed his hand and put it on my ankle. "See?" Dad began to move his hand up my leg.

"Yes, you did a nice job Hun." He moved his hand up to my knee and removed it harmlessly.

"Damn first breakfast, now you want a snack huh?" I giggled.

"What?"

"You looked down my shirt at breakfast. Now your looking over my legs. Dad I'm your daughter if you want a good look at me, just ask, don't skirt around with your eyes."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. You did a good job shaving, I'll see you down stairs." He left and I finished preparing myself.

I've noticed that men can't help but look up a skirt when a girl sits. It seems to be natural and the shorter the skirt the more natural it comes. For this reason I found my shortest and most revealing skirt, to go with them, completely unattractive granny-panties. These panties help to poof the skirt out a little bit and leave easy to see traces of what I am wearing underneath, there is little challenge for someone to catch even a glimpse of the light pink undergarment. This combined with a less revealing, but still tight top then that of breakfast, I had my weapons to continue to work on daddy throughout the day.

Later in the day, after dad had got done working outside, he took me to lunch. I hadn't been home and he was curious about college and wanted to just spend sometime with his daughter. We went to McDonalds and had a nice chat. Dad went to pick up our food from the counter and I picked us some spinning seats. I sat first. As I sat I bent over a little extra putting my hands on my hips as if to keep my skirt down. From here I lingered a while with both legs open exposing my crotch to his sight. The exposure was brief but productive, rather then instantly crossing my legs I let the movement take a moment so that I could grab a cheese burger. His eyes glanced down at he showing through panties, and then I closed my legs.

"Need anything daddy?" I asked standing up after grabbing a french fry.

"Ketchup." He replied to me.

I walked over and got a few packets then took a seat again taking some time to close my legs (only slightly longer then before, but long enough to train his eyes) and again I did not tell him about his looking at my silhouetted vagina.

"Oops." I said.

"What?"

"I forgot salt." Up I got to go again, this time returning and leaving my legs so that his stare became obvious. "Daddy, I'm up here."

"Sorry, I was looking at your shoes, they look new."

"And?"

"And what?" He asked me.

"And did you look up my skirt."

"No."

"Come on I saw you, just admit it. Its ok to be a boy and a dad you know."

"I apologize I looked down to see your shoes and I saw up your skirt a little."

"Want a better look?" I said placing a fry between my lips and licking on it.

"What?"

I giggle. "I'm just kidding. Take a joke."

For the next few days I flirted while mom was not around. My light kisses moved to light touches. Small exposures of my teenage daughter flesh became longer by a second or two. I picked a few times to catch him, but let him get away free most of the time. I started to give light touches when we passed, and these progressed to rubs. While in the living room I sat open legged straddling his knee, to get off I scooted across his thigh and plopped to the ground and finished watching leaning against his leg, I tried not to notice his glances down my shirt. Christmas went by without dad showing any form of sexual expression towards me outside of awkward glances. Then my first sign of progress showed.

We were running late for a last minute errand before the football games came on. I ran out of the car and to the stairs leading to my room. My father came in and waited at the stairs. I turned to him put my hands on his chest, and said:

"One second I have to change." My father slapped me on the ass

"Hurry up." He said. I winked back at him and hurried up stairs. Running down the stairs I jumped into his arms and planted a kiss very close to his lips then leapt down to the floor. From this moment my father began touching and playing more openly. We watched my college get destroyed in their bowl game and he wrapped his arms around me. Either mother awed when I put my head against his chest.

Mother left for business three days before I had to go back to school, so I kicked my flirtation into high gear. The first morning I came down to make him breakfast wearing my robe, tank top, and panties. We had eggs, scrambled of course, and some toast (I learned to cook from my dad) and we sat in silence outside of the crunch of toast.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" I asked looking up at him

"Of course." Father didn't even look at me he continued to stare down shoveling breakfast into his mouth.

"I mean do you think I look beautiful naked. I mean do you think I'd look beautiful?" Father looked up at me.

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"I haven't had a boyfriend at all at school. I mean is college I thought boys would be all over me. I must not be beautiful. I mean maybe I'm bad at sex, what is it dad? Why wont a boy just love me?" I broke down into tears. Dad came over and comforted me pulling a chair up beside me and putting an arm around me.

"I would bet you look beautiful naked. I know you would look beautiful."

"How?"

"Well you look beautiful now."

"No I don't I'm crying, and I'm in a frumpy robe."

"And you look good to me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So I'm really bad at sex then."

"Well I..."

"I mean, I've done it like once. And the guy left me after. I mean I must be bad at it if boys don't want me even for sex. How can I get good if not one teaches me?" I asked. My statement was cheesy even for me, but amidst the tears my father bought into my hurt and considered this a legitimate threat to my peace of mind as all fathers should.

"I don't know about sex. But you are a beautiful girl."

"Oh daddy." I put both my hands around his neck then scooted over to his chair and wrapped my legs around his hips. I continued to cry with my head buried into his shoulder. He waited till I was done then let me go.

As I walked away I left him with a question but didn't really give him ample time to answer.

"If you were in college would you sleep with me?" I asked. Taken back my father hesitated to answer. "I KNEW IT!" I exclaimed and ran up stairs. I put torso down on the bed and sat with my knees on the floor, bending over left my robe to part exposing my covered ass to the air. Father quickly followed to the room. He put his hand on my back and then moved the robe to cover my butt as he stood behind me slightly pressed against me.

"Baby, If I wasn't your dad, if I was in college. I would sleep with you. You are an attractive woman."

"You would."

"Yes." He said with little to no emotion.

"Oh Daddy." I put my arms around him and kissed him on the lips. Pulling back for a moment I looked into his eyes and took another longer kiss brushing my tongue against his sealed lips. "I'm sorry." I say after instantly breaking.

"its ok, I understand." We sat down on the side of my bed, he placed his hand on my thigh. "I know we didn't really teach about sex, or what boys expect. So it is my fault. But you will find someone special who loves you. It isn't because of sex, its because the right man is out there."

"The right man like you Daddy?" I asked

"Well he could be like me."

"You're all I need." I put my head on his shoulder and placed a hand on top of his. We sat and had a father daughter moment in silence. I got up and let my robe drop and went to change. My father remained on my bed, I had expected him to leave. I emerged out in only panties and a bra grabbing different shirts and holding them up to me. Dad watched as I sifted through. His jeans flinched.

"Could you help me?" I asked.

"sure. What do you need hun?" He asked.

"Come here and hold this top up as I change through pants to see what matches." He walked over to me and held different tops as I sifted through my pants. I picked two and grabbed them from him. I looked down at his crotch letting him see me looking at it.

I giggled.

"What?"

"You do think I'm pretty."

Noticing his erection he adjusted his pants and made his bulge less visible.

"Thank you daddy. I needed to know I could turn men on." I gave him a hug from the side making sure my legs were on both side of his and pressed my chest hard against his shoulder.

"You are beautiful. Now get changed." He patted me on the butt.

"What don't want to see me anymore."

"You're cute, change."

The rest of the day went smoothly. Gentle and light flirting between us, at one point he scooped me up in his arms and twirled me around; we toppled over and I landed on top of him straddling his mid section.

The second day of mom being gone I came down in my most covering and see through panties and a bra. Dad gave me an eye and I stated that he had seen it yesterday. We spent the day loitering in our own house watching the game, I didn't change the whole time. He sat on the couch and I laid out with my head on his leg, He put his hand on my exposed stomach. As the game progressed I pretended to drift and nod off into a light sleep. After having my eyes closed for nearly a quarter of the game I started to move my hips slightly. I rocked up and down and gave a very soft moan, the rocking became only lightly harder before my dad shook me.

"Sweetie?" he inquired

"Hmm?" I said sitting up.

"You fell asleep and were dreaming, games almost over." He replied

"Oh. Mmm. I was dreaming about you." I said. Dad turned to me

"What about?"

"Oh, well." I paused "we were watching the game, and stuff."

"Alright." He replied giving no more questions.

I looked over at him and turned, I put a kiss on his cheek. His head turned to me to inquire and I kissed him on the lips. I pulled back and looked at him, he stared at me and then returned a kiss. My tongue brushed up against his lip and I found that he opened them. The kiss continues and my fathers tongue lashed out at me. We broke apart.

"I'm sorry." He said getting up.

"Daddy, its my fault don't go." I said reaching out for him. Dad continued to walk to the popcorn bowl in the kitchen. I began to cry. Seeing me crying he came back to me.

"its ok it was my fault to. Its not all your fault.

"I did it again. I did something and ruined our relationship."

"No its ok, we just can't kiss like that, that wasn't a daddy kiss."

"You hate me."

"No." He embraced me. I put my head on his neck.

"Why did you leave, am I really that hideous?"

"No baby. It was just...." I didn't let him finished and I kissed his neck. He paused and my kisses continued. I swung a leg over his lap and then locked my ankles behind him. My kisses made their way to his mouth and he returned kisses. My fathers once limp cock started to awaken and twitch. We continued to kiss till he tried to pull back. Our lips pulled back and I began to grind on his now hardened cock.

"Daddy, I want to be beautiful." Daddy didn't reply.

A few more grinds on his crotch and his hands placed on my hips and he pried me off his body.

"This is going to far for Daddy." He said to me.

"Have you ever thought about me naked?" I asked.

"Babe." He enquired trying to put the question away.

"Have you?"

"Yes, you are a beautiful woman."

"Have you ever thought of sleeping with me?" my father jumped all over the question.

"No of course not. No never. No. I am your father.

"I didn't ask if you would. Have you thought about it?" I asked again.

"You are my daughter."

"And you said you would fuck me. As a man you would fuck me. So you have thought about it."

"I don't like where this is going and I don't like your mouth." My father stood up. I wrapped my arms around him again.

"Just tell me you would sleep with me daddy. If you were just a man."

"I would hun. I would sleep with you."

I reached around behind me and unclasped my bra, I let it fall to the ground.

"Please?" I asked. "Teach me." Dad after taking in a breath of my exposed breasts took his shirt off and covered my top with it.

"I can't. I'm your dad."

I left in tears, he came to my door and knocked and I didn't answer him.

I stayed in bed beyond the point of natural sleep the last day. Father came up to my room and knelt by my side.

"Babe, you need to get up." I moaned over him, not in sexual pleasure but in my snooze moan. "Get up." He said to me. My hand reached out under the covers and bent over the bed. I put my hand on this thigh and ran up to his crotch and took a firm grip. MY tough iron clad father from my youth melted into my palm. I massaged slowly and he turn himself over and plopped onto the bed. His cock stiffened and pointed out.

foxxxie
foxxxie
19 Followers
12