Interrupted

Story Info
Coed is caught fantasizing.
848 words
4.06
50.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a knock at the door. She doesn't answer because she is lying in her bed. Fantasizing about the guy who lives upstairs. Masturbating.

The person at the door is extremely persistent

"Hold on a second" she says to the visitor as she quickly rolls out of bed. Searching for something to throw on. Finding a pair of gym shorts on the floor. The visitor does not wait. The door opens.

She freezes. Shorts half way on. No shirt. He just stands there moving his eyes up and down her body. Feeling his gaze she pulls the shorts on all the way. Covering her ass and already wet pussy.

"What were you doing?" he asks as he takes a step forward.

"I was...changing...getting ready for bed," she says as she pulls on a white T-shirt. Avoiding his eyes.

"For some reason I don't believe you' he says as he moves forward. Pushing her against the wall. She can feel his cock pressing into her thigh. "How about you tell me the truth?"

He grabs her arms and holds them above her head. She begins to struggle a little trying to break free. All that she succeeds in doing is make him tighten his grasp and push his body up closer to hers.

"What were you doing?" he asks again this time using a harsher tone. Touching her cheek.

"I was..." she pauses. Looks up at him pleading. All he does is smile at her.

"Masturbating" she says in the smallest voice possible turning her head away so that she does not have to make eye contact.

"Oh! Really!?!? Who where you thinking about?" he leans closer and starts to kiss her neck gently biting. "And the truth this time" he moves on to her ear.

"You" she says eyes fixed onto the floor. He lets her arms go.

"Do it again." He demands as he backs away.

"What?" she gasps

"I said do it again! Take off your clothes lay down in your bed and finger yourself as you think about me." Another smile spreads across his face. "Think about all of the things that you want me to do to you"

She obeys scared of what he might do if she does not comply. She takes off the white T-shirt and the shorts. Lies down on the bed and closes her eyes.

Her right hand touches her stomach. Moving slowly up toward her breasts. She begins to massage them one at a time. She begins to pinch and pull her nipples. As she does this soft little moans escape her lips.

From somewhere in the room she hears the rustling of fabric.

She begins to move her hand down her body. Reaching the mound between her legs. She feels moisture on her inner thigh. She hesitates. Knowing that he is somewhere in the room watching her. Getting off on watching her squirm.

She hears faint heavy breathing.

She remembers how his body felt as he pressed her against the wall. His lips on her skin. The way his cock felt so close to her cunt.. She wonders what his touch would be like. Wonders what he would taste like. Slowly she slips her fingers inside.

She moves her hand slowly. Imagining that her fingers are his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. Moving in and out of her. She moans. She begins to move her hand faster. Thrusting her hips into the air. Rubbing her clit in circles. Applying a slight amount of pressure. She arches her back and moans again this time louder.

In the background she hears a zipper fallowed by rapid breathing and a few deep moans.

She doesn't pay attention though. All she can think f is what he would feel like inside of her. She slips a finger deep inside of her. Then two. Then three. Pretending that her fingers are his cock sliding in and out of tight hole.

She moans and bites her bottom lip. Trying without success to control her cries

With her left hand she reaches up and starts to play with her breasts. Once again pinching and pulling her nipples. Sharp little pains flow though her body. Envisioning his mouth sucking each one. Making them harder. Leaving black and blue marks all over her chest.

She begins to rub her clit again. Faster harder. Hips rising and falling.

Her breathing becomes rapid She moans again and again.

She screams his name. Her entire body tightens up. Something inside of her is building stronger by the second.

"FUCK!" she screams as she comes. Her entire body begins to spasm She begins to moan and whimper yet again. Then her body goes limp and she falls to the bed. Her entire body tingling. She hears a faint "oh shit" from somewhere in the room fallowed by the sound of tissue being pulled out of a box. A few minutes later the door opens and he leaves without saying another word.

She falls to sleep wondering what will happen tomorrow when they pass each other by in the hall...