Interrupted

Story Info
Alone time hijinks ended abruptly but well... in the end.
3.2k words
4.23
39.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers

Interrupted!

I did it! The first part of my alone fun time was completed. I addressed the envelop to myself:

Gere O'Keefe

869 Terry Rd. Suite 81

Streetsville, On.

I placed a single key inside the envelop, sealed it shut and dropped it in the mail. It Wednesday and would take a couple of days, hopefully Friday before I would receive it back. You'll find out later what the key is for.

My girlfriend Lori is a high level attorney at some big law firm. She makes a big six figure salary with all the billables the team she works with pulls in. I run a successful business out of our lavish condo. Maybe not as much as Lori makes but almost $100K.

It started a couple of days ago when Lori told me she had to travel to Vancouver for a case. A small team was traveling with her. She'd be leaving after work on Thursday and return on Saturday sometime. My mind immediately formulated a play plan for my time by myself. Lori has no idea of what I do with my alone time. The key was step one.

Wednesday night, Lori sat on my face and had me eat her out. I love her taste and use my long tongue to fuck her with until she comes. I'm hard and ready for her but she doesn't reciprocate. She falls asleep immediately afterwards; her legs are closed tight for the night. I fall asleep hard and horny.

Thursday morning, I'm sitting in bed as I normally do watching as Lori getting dressed for work. She puts on a black lace bra on to support her perfect, C-sized breasts; clipped on her black garter belt to hold up some silk stockings (pantyhose was a big no) and a matching black lace cheeky panty. I love women's lingerie. I'm hard again.

Her long auburn hair is up in a tight bun. Her make-up is perfect. She buttons up her white silk blouse and a dark grey pencil skirt and jacket. Black shiny stilettos finishes her ensemble. She looks fucking hot.

She kisses me good bye and says. "Remember we should be working until late on Friday so I'll be back on Saturday. "

As soon as the front door closes and I hear her lock it, I bolt from the bed to the shower. I carefully wash and shave my entire body with special attention to my balls and ass area. I have very fine hair and don't have that much any ways. I use Lori's lotion to make sure my skin is soft and smooth. Then back to the bedroom.

I pull out my kit of nail polish and paint my toes and fingers a bright girlie pink. "Perfect." I patently wait for the enamel to dry. Then I glue on some false eyelashes and make them look even fuller with glitter mascara. Dark eyeliner and shadow really accents my brown almond shaped eyes. Not too much rouge but thick dark red lippy and a darker red lip line is okay.

Since I don't leave the condo that much, I leave my hair pretty long. When Lori is home, I leave it kind of straggly so it at least looks a bit masculine. But today, I comb it out and use Lori's hot iron to curl it in to a girlie do.

Now this is where the key comes in.

A while ago, Lori had bought a titanium cock cage for me on a lark. It was about 3 and a half inches long in a downward curve and allowed for about an inch and a half width. The length was fine since even hard I am only about 4 inches but the girth was very tight. The first time I put it on, my dick was bulging through the cage open slots.

I carefully encircle my balls and cock with the restraining ring before I slip on the cage part and lock it in place. This lock is also a hardened titanium lock that would need an industrial bolt cutter to remove. It did come with two keys, but I lost one somewhere and now the other is in the post.

The thought of not being able to play with myself for two days has me hard. The bulging exposed skin is sensitive to the touch. My uncut foreskin protrudes through the tip opening used to allow me to pee. I immediately start to regret locking myself in this contraption.

Part of the deal with me working at home was I had to clean the condo. I really don't complain since I get to dress up in my French maid outfit to do it. It starts with a tight, black corset that supports my glue on C breast forms and short black skirt with crinoline beneath. There is a white pinafore apron. The corset has six garter straps that hold up my fishnet stockings. I pull up a pair of frilly, pink French knickers. I had cut and sewn a small hole where my hole is. When I bend over, the short hem rises above my bum and exposes my rear.

The peep toed, black 4-inch heeled shoes shows off my pink toes perfectly.

I look at myself in the full length mirror. I can barely tell it's me.

Merrily I dust and vacuum the place. It takes me a couple of hours to make sure I do a perfect job. I need to empty the trash. There is a trash chute on each floor but I need to go out into the hall to get there. I gather up all my courage and make sure I have the key to the front door before opening it slightly. I look down the hallway at the three other condos on my floor before daring to go out. As I walk the 10 steps to the trash room, I hear the door click shut. The auto locking knob provides minimal security. I don't lock the dead bolt.

After dropping the trash down the chute, I start back feeling a bit more confident about getting away without being seen. About 8 steps away from my door, I hear a "click" from one of the neighbour's doors. Two steps away, I hear the door open. I frantically try to insert my key into the lock. My adrenalin is pumping and my hands are shaking making it extremely difficult to find the hole.

"Okay, honey." It was Kristine's voice. I guess she was talking with her husband. Kristine is a hot, French Canadian girl with long curly blond hair and killer legs that she always shows off by wearing short skirts or dresses. "I'll see you tonight when I get home. What...?"

The key finally finds the slot. I quickly turn it and open the door just as Kristine say, "Okay. Bye." And steps into the hallway. I manage to duck inside and close the door before she sees me. My heart is pounding in my chest. My breasts heave up and down as I pant.

"Knock! Knock!" Someone was rapping on my door. I look thought the peep hole and see Kristine. I answer without opening the door.

"Uuuuh..Hi Kristine. Sorry I can't open the door right now." I's still shaking with fear and excitement.

"That's okay. Has Lori left yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, won't be back until Saturday some time." I respond.

"Oh. Okay, I'll speak with her later." She sounded a bit disappointed. "Maybe we can get together later. I need to talk with someone."

"Okay." I answer automatically. I look out the peep hole and watch her get the elevator. "Whoa, that was close!"

Kristine's husband Ron is a big dick and not in good way. He's not physically abusive but has verbally done so even in public. Kristine and I often have coffee and talk. Sometimes we get carried away and have sex. She doesn't know about my alone time activities either.

Even if it was early, I had to have a drink to calm my nerves. Okay maybe two or three. I lost count.

I wake up on the chesterfield still dressed in my maid outfit. It's 9 o'clock, but my head is aching and I need to get to bed. I take off my clothes and put on a nightie I purchased for this evening. It consists of a pink satin peep bra with a chiffon cape with marabou and satin trim and pink satin panties. I should have taken off my breast forms but with them glued on, I couldn't be bothered. My legs are a bit chilly so I pull on a pair of rose coloured stay ups but they keep slipping down so I hold them up with my pink garter belt. I walk to the bathroom in my pink marabou, high heel slippers. I pull down my panties and sit on the can to pee. With the cock cage it is the only way to relieve myself.

I dab myself dry and wash my hands. I look in the mirror and see that my make-up is still on, but I'm too tired to remove it and go to lie down in bed. I started to dose off when I hear a bang. It's the front door. "Gere!?" I hear Lori call out. "Are you home?"

"Holy fuck!" I say to myself. I cower under the sheets and pull them up as far as I can get them. There was no way for me to change without being caught. Besides I'm in fully make-up and still have my breasts attached.

The hall light shines into the bedroom when Lori opens the door. She sees me asleep and instantly quiets down. I can hear her undress and feel her climb into bed with me. She snuggles and spoons behind me. Her hand rests on my hip and feels the slippery material. She glides her hand up my body and discovers the cape and then my bra. She cups my breast.

"What the fuck!" She bolts up in bed and turns on the light. "Who are you? What the fuck are you doing in my bed? Where's Gere?"

There is no way for me to fake still being asleep. I pull the sheets right to my nose and look as Lori like a frightened kitten. "I'm calling the cops!" Lori reaches for her cell phone. "Don't fucking move."

"No, wait!" I say. "It's me." I start to lower the sheets. Lori's mouth gapes wider the more I uncover.

"Get out of my bed." Lori tells me.

I place my feet in my slippers and stand before her. She looks a little disheveled. Her eyes slightly dilated. Her hair slightly tussled; make-up slightly smudged.

She demanded to know what was going on. I explained to her that I did this after she left and thought she would not be back until the weekend. And yes, that I would dress up like this sometimes when she went to the office to work, but would change before she got back.

Still a little stunned at getting caught, I timidly asked. "How come you are back so early?"

"We were all set to go when the client cancelled. The partners blamed us and fired Greg since he's the lead. We all quit in support." She explained. "We went out for drinks and I ..." She didn't finish her sentence.

Lori looks at me. A grin starts to form on her lips. She walks towards me placing a hand on my shoulder. She is now behind me and cups both my breasts with her hands. "Nice tits. Your nipples feel real." She is pressing her hips into my ass as her left hand slips inside my panties to find my cock cage. "I didn't realize we still had this. Where is the key?" as she fingered the lock.

I told her I had mailed the only key to myself and hope it would arrive tomorrow.

My cock is at full stiffness but constricted by my device. She plays with me through the cage. I ache for relief but know none will come.

"Get on the bed." I lie face up. Lori mounts my face. I can barely breathe as she force feeds me her pussy. I suck and lick at her wet cunt, but it tastes different. I can't identify it. She cums.

"Lie face down on the bed." She instructs me as she dismounts. I obey. I hear some familiar noise and know she is putting on her strap-on device she often fucks me with.

She pulls down my panties just enough to expose my ass. She squirts lotion into my ass crack and uses her dick to spread it around. I feel her place the tip of her cock between my cheeks and push it into my hole. The big knob pops through. "Oh fuck!" I groan.

She pulls me to my hands and knees. Holding on to my hips, she starts thrusting harder and faster. "Come on, bitch. Take it! Take my cock, you fucking whore!"

"Yes! Oh yes! Please give it to me! Fuck me with your cock!" I cry out. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder."

My head is banging against the padded head board. She grabs my hair and pulls back hard until my neck almost snaps.

Suddenly she pulls her cock from me. I feel so empty. I want it back.

Lori turns me onto my back. It's the first time I see her cock. It is at least 10-inches long and thick. I needed it. I wrap my legs around her waist as she invades my ass with cock again. She's fucking me harder now. Her hands mash my tits. My body is flopping uncontrollably like a fuck doll.

My cock is so hard, it wants to burst the cage restricting it. I need to come.

I can't believe how hard Lori is fucking my ass. She screams "Fuck yes! I'm coming!"

Her hips slam hard into my ass as if she is ejaculating inside me. Completely exhausted, Lori falls on top of me. We remain in that position until morning. Her cock would never deflate and was still at least half inside me when we got up.

I find myself waking up. It was already 11 o`clock in the morning. Lori was already out. She had removed her harness but left her cock in my ass. The lube had dried and it was difficult to extract it from my hole. My cock has shrunk to but my cage was still firmly locked. My pretty nightie is all ripped up. I have faint memories of Lori ass fucking me all night.

I couldn`t remove my eye lashes without ripping my lids off, but I managed to remove my make-up. I managed to shower. The spray hit my cock and stiffened it. My balls are literally turning blue but I could offer it no relief.

I suddenly remembered the key and mail delivery. I quickly dress and run to our mail slot. Empty.

Lori barely spoke to me all weekend and half the next week. She went out a lot and came back late. Each night she sat on my face and had me eat her out. Her cunt looked a little more red than usual. Some days it tastes the same, while other days it tastes a different, but never like it did before last week. I couldn`t put my finger on it.

I went to check the mail again on Tuesday. Still nothing. I start getting concerned about getting the key to unlock myself. With trepidation, I ask "Lori? Have you seen any mail?"

She turns to me and smiles. "Are you're looking for something special?"

My face reddens with embarrassment. "Yes, the key to the lock."

"What lock?"

"The one on my cock cage."

"No." Lori says in a stern voice. She pulls out her necklace and shows a key dangling from it. "It is my cock cage. I bought it. I own it. I control it."

I look at her stunned. "I got it from the mail on Friday." She informs me. "From now on, I shall dictate your actions. Do you understand and comply?"

I was scared. Not sure why, but very scared. "Yes, I comply."

"Good. You may only call me Mistress or Mistress Lori or Miss. Lori. And must obey me, otherwise I will throw you out right now."

"Yes, Miss. Lori."

"Good. Now go have a shower. Shave. Fix your hair and full make-up." Lori instructs me. "And don't forget your boobs!"

I follow all of Miss. Lori's commands and sit in the bedroom waiting for my next instruction.

"My, my! Don't we look all slutty." Lori laughs. She kneels in front of me. "Stand up."

Her lips are mire millimeters away from my dick and I can feel her breath. She reaches up and attaches something to her cage and under my balls. She kisses the cage before she stands up. In her hand is some sort of remote control. She presses it. There is an instant jolt in my sack. I drop to the floor wreathing in pain. Then it stops.

"In case you disobey me or think of removing my cage..."

"Miss. Lori. I will never disobey you or try to remove your cage."

"Good. Get dressed." She leaves the room.

I open my dresser drawer. I am staring at panties. All different types and colours. I look though all of my drawers. All of my clothes are replaced with women's things. In my closet are only women's outfits. My shoes are all high heels.

Miss. Lori re-enters. I feel kind of lost not understanding what has happened.

"Since you want to be a girl, you should act and dress as one." Miss. Lori tells me. She pulls out a number of things and tells me. "Put these on. I'm sure you know how."

The bra, panties and garter belt I put on are all crimson lace. I roll up my black stocking with red reinforce Cuban heels and toes and adjust the thick red seam running up the back of my legs. The blouse is an almost transparent white silk that allows my bra to show through. The black flared skirt is short enough to show my stocking tops and clips. The shoes are red 5-inch steel spike heels.

All dressed I slowly walk in to our living room area. Miss. Lori is sitting on the couch. "Oh, you look very slutty. Do you obey to dress like this always?" She dangled the remote.

"Yes." I immediately agreed. I would have done so even without the threat of the remote.

"Good. Come on. We're going next door to talk with Kristine." Miss. Lori then adds. "Bring a couple of bottles of wine. Kristine needs to talk especially after getting rid of that asshole Ron."

I stood there unmoving. I never thought that Miss. Lori would want me to leave the condo dressed like this.

"Come on! You agreed to dress like this not me." She held up the remote.

I grabbed some wine and followed her next door.

grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers