Interrupted Bath

Story Info
At first she is unwilling, but he changes her mind
1.2k words
4.03
119k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was she? Every man's sex toy? They seemed to think so. And now her best friend. She never thought that he would want sex from her. Not in a million years. She was thinking this over as she laid back in her bathtub.

She and Domenic had been to dinner earlier that night for their monthly meeting. Things were going as they always did. Until he drove her home. They pulled up in front of her house and she started to get out.

" Sandy, wait" Domenic laid a restraining hand on her arm. She turned to look at him.

" What's up, Nic?" She noticed the serious look on his face. But he didnt speak. He just grabbed her and started kissing her, his hands moving down to her breasts. She started to struggle and he let her go.

"Damn, Nic, I thought you were different. What the fuck? I thought we were friends!" she screamed at him. She noticed he had this look on his face, a look of anger, and something else.

"Maybe I dont want to be your friend, Sandy. Ive wanted to fuck you for months. Dont tell me you didnt notice?" Without answering she got out of the car and went into her house She decided to take a bath and she was in there for awhile, thinking over the night when her lights flickered out. Still angry over what had happened, being scared never entered her mind. Stepping out of the tub, she slowly made her way downstairs, naked and dripping wet.There was just enough moonlight for her to see. Just as she reached the bottom step, a hand reaches out and grabs her around her neck, making it impossible for her to breathe.

"Be a good little whore, and you might live through this." An angry voice whispered to her.

All she could do was nod her head. His hand on her throat was so tight, she thought she would pass out. He seemed to realize this, because he changed his grip from her throat to her long black hair. Thats when she saw him. He was dressed all in black and he had a mask on. The kind they wore to masquerades.Though her mouth was free, it never occured to her to scream. He just looked at her. The moonlight was like a spotlight on her body. She felt his gaze as it traveled down her body, past her pert breasts and rapidly hardening nipples, past her sculpted stomach to her newly shaven pussy. A pussy that to her shame was very wet.

"Very nice. You are gonna make my cock so happy tonight" he whispered as he pushed her up the stairs, following close behind. He led her to her bedroom, though she didnt notice that he knew where it was.

Pushing her onto her back on the bed, he tied her wrists to the iron headboard, leaving her legs free.He then tied a scarf over her mouth.

"I cant have you screaming while I rape you." he laughed. Something snapped in her and she started kicking wildly with her legs. This earned her a hard slap across her face.

"Dont fight. It wont help you. It will only make it harder on that cunt of yours." was his angry whisper.And all she could do was watch as he undressed. He did it slowly. And when he un-

zipped his jeans his dick jumped out. It wasnt the biggest cock in the world, but it was bigger than any she had ever fucked. Unwillingly, her pussy became even more wet.Her nipples were already hard enough to cut glass. His mocking laugh as he looked at her showed that he noticed.

Slowly he climbed on the bed, forcing her legs apart. She struggled. Not because she didnt want him. No, she struggled because she didnt want him to know how wet she was. He just laughed and leaned over her, his tongue lightly stroking her clit. She bit her tongue to keep from crying out. His tongue began moving harder and faster. And quicker than ever before she came. She could feel her wetness on the sheet beneath her. Still in shock from that, she didnt notice what he was doing until he had forced his 9 inch cock into her mouth.He went so deep she almost gagged, but she handled it. She almost wanted him to cum in her mouth. But she wouldnt admit. This was rape. She couldnt possibly want that.

He fucked her mouth hard and fast. Just when she thought he would cum in her throat, he pulled out and started to fuck her breasts. His hands held her tits together while he moved fast, his fingers pinching her nipples. Uncaring, she was moaning loudly now. Begging.

"Fuck my pussy. Please" she begged.

"No, not just yet. I want to try that ass of yours first. I bet its never known a cock."

She didnt want that. She had never tried it before because she had always heard that it hurt. No, she didnt want that. She begged him not to. To take her cunt instead. She saw him reach down and pick something up, which he rubbed onto his cock. He then joined her back on the bed and he spread her legs. She then felt a finger in her tight asshole. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but she quickly got used to it. Then she felt another finger and another. She was being stretched, and to her surprise, she liked it!

Then his hands were gone and she felt something much bigger at her virgin hole and it hurt. Just when she was about to scream, the feeling changed. And he started moving in and out, fucking her tight asshole and she was moving her hips against him, enjoying the fuck she was getting. Harder and harder he moved until he was squirting his load in her ass. He pulled out and again started playing with her cunt, then when she was about to cum again, he slammed his cock into her pussy, making her scream. She had wanted it, but she wasnt prepared for his size and the speed with which he entered her.

And he fucked her pussy like she had never been fucked before. Hard. Almost brutal. But she loved it. She fucked him back just as hard, just as brutal.She came twice, her pussy full of her juice. Just when she thought she might cum a third time, he pulled out and shot his milky cum all over her belly. She was so turned on by the feel of it.All that hot jizz spraying her. How she loved it!

When he was done he got up and quickly dressed. He untied one of her wrists, and walked to the door. At the last second he turned to her and tossed something to her. It was her wallet.

"You left my car in such a hurry, you forgot it." he said in his normal voice. He turned and walked away. It was Domenic! She couldnt believe it.She was so angry! But then she felt the soreness between her legs. She heard her front door shut and she just layed back and laughed. She was gonna have to tell him no more often!