Interrupted Slumber

Story Info
Ari's phone started to wake her.
759 words
3.92
5.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Ari's phone started to wake her out of her just fucked slumber. She was groggy and knew that eventually she had to make it home for the night. Her new relationship was not at the point where she felt she could spend the night there.

"What the fuck is going on" raced through her head. She fell asleep with James right next to her. The room was a mess. Who was this person on top of her hard dick in hand inserting it into her dry but sore pussy? Where was James? She tried to scream but as she opened her mouth he shoved a bandana in her mouth to shut her up. She thought she heard the masked man say 'no talking'. Her arms and legs were tied down to the bed and all traces of James were missing. Her once calm state was not in a stage of panic.

As he kept poking his dick at her pussy, she couldn't help but think it did feel good, but couldn't help thinking where James is. He wasn't into this. This was wrong. She tried fighting him off with all her might, but she was somehow all tied up now. This masked person had taken all the precautions to ensure that he could take her and she could not fight him back.

The masked figure was getting more and more impatient with her uncooperative pussy so he just slammed it in her. Ari let out a small shriek, but that did not stop him. She still was trying to fight him off, but he did not pay any attention to this. He just went in and out deeper and harder while he thrust into her. There was not a chance that he was giving up. Slowly he could feel that once dry pussy was slowly becoming wet. He needed her walls to adjust to his penis and it was not happening fast enough for him Back and forth harder and harder he rammed into her. Ari's shrieks quickly turned into moans. She was still confused as to what was happening but couldn't help thinking how good this felt. The harder he fucked her, the deeper she wanted him to go inside of her. She stopped fighting him and allowed him to pleasure her. Since she was tied down nowhere to go or anything to move her moans got louder and louder, but they too were muffled by the bandana in her mouth.

Ali went from fighting, to laying there, now to matching his tempo. She moved with is thrust not against it. There was no use fighting and no use just lying there. She was enjoying this as much as he was.

In and out. In and out. The estranged person's penis went thrusting as hard as he could into her. He could feel himself nearing an orgasm, so he slowed his tempo to a teasing motion to regain control.

Using all his strength, the masked man turned Ari around and thrusted inside of the helpless girl.

She couldn't bare it any longer. She knew this masked man was going to take her to the edge and back. Ari was on the brink of an orgasm. No man had taken her there before. Her body curled while she erupted around his cock that was still thrusting inside of her. It was like a volcano erupting, no stopping it but the feeling was satisfying.

The masked man was still not done with her. Flipping her around tangling her arms and legs, he took her from behind. He did not wait for her to adjust to him this time, he just went all in. He could hear her moaning louder this time, the bandana must have got loose and fell out. That did not stop him. Her loud screams only intensified his desire to please her more.

He knew she needed more. His body craved it and so did hers. Their bodies collapsed and convulsed in what seemed to be a never ending surge of contentment. He then again turned her over and made her suck him dry and lick up any mess that he would have left over. After smacking her ass, he turned her over, undid the handcuffs, took the bandana out of her mouth, and removed his mask to revile who he was. James then bent down and kissed his beloved Ari. She was too exhausted to speak so she just laid there. Eventually, the two lovers both feel back to sleep exhausted and satisfied.