Interruptus3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
137 Followers

Dan was lying almost horizontal on the sofa. His legs were so long that with his feet on the carpet his knees were higher than his hips. He had his zipper down and one hand inside of his shorts rubbing up and down what looked to be smuggled salami. It curved up from between his legs and pointed all the way to his right hip. "Whoa!" I said before I could stop myself. Dan glanced over at me staring at his lap and continued to rub his cock. He looked me up-and-down, stopping at my breasts in my robe for a moment. "Why don't you get...uhm, more comfortable?" asked Dan starting at my boobs. "He wants to see your tits, Debbie," said Annette also now looking at me while stoking her nipples, " I told him how pretty they are." My face flushed. "What the hell..." I thought.

I sat up, untied the sash on my robe and let it fall off my shoulders. I reached for the buttons on my top and hesitated. Dan started stoking his cock faster in his shorts. I stared at what he was doing for a second. "Want to see it?" said Annette, "It's a real whopper."

"What? What did she say?" my sex fogged mind whirled. She wants to show me her boyfriend's hard cock? "Okay...uh, sure," I whispered. Annette got up off of the sofa and got in front of Dan. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down his legs to the floor. Dan had on some brightly colored boxer shorts that instantly tented in the front pointing up at a forty-five degree angle. Annette grabbed the waistband of the shorts and smiled at me. "Well?" she said and dropped her eyes to my tits. "Oh," I said and quickly unbuttoned my top and slid it off my arms. I put the palms of my hands over my breasts. My nipples burned into my hands.

"Yeah!" said Dan, "Those are perfect, Annette."

"Aren't they?" she answered and with that, she pulled Dan's boxers off to the floor. Now it was my turn to marvel. Out of Dan's little crow's nest of blonde hair nestled between his legs grew this magnificent cock. It was long, at least eight inches, with a huge head on top of it. Dan grabbed his shaft and pushed it down a bit, moaning as he did. "Mmmmmm, I've need to get that out in the air for some time," he said and slowly stoked it up and down. My fingers involuntarily pinched my hard nipples as I lay back on the sofa looking at Dan. "Told ya," said Annette as she sat back down beside Dan. She instantly settled back into the sofa, licked her fingers and started stroking her nipples again. "Man, look at that cock," said Annette, "That could really fill you up. Huh, Debbie?" Annette was looking at the screen at Gary. Of course, her statement could have easily applied to her boyfriend Dan jacking his cock and looking lustfully at my tits. I looked back at the screen on the TV.

"My, my, what a cock you have, big brother," said Beth. She sat on the bed and reclined on her elbows. She watched Gary jacking his cock looking at her. She raised her hands and went back to work on her boobs; pinching and rolling the nipples. She looked down at her breasts. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned, "I'm so fucking hot." Beth bit her lip and closed her eyes for a second as she milked her boobs and pinch/rolled her nipples, pulling them up off of her chest. Gary's mind was at a loss. He'd watched his sister grow up. He could remember numerous times seeing her in bra and panties around his Mother's house, but he never imagined this; never took his lustful thoughts of her this far. Beth placed one foot up on the edge of the bed. Her thigh pushed her short skirt up to her waist. Her robin's egg blue panties came into view. They were still pushed over to one side from her masturbation before. Her pussy was completely exposed to Gary.

"Oh my God, Beth," Gary cried. He started jacking the head of his cock in earnest. "Your pussy is so...so..." started Gary. Beth's eyes were open watching her big brother stroking his cock. "So what?" she purred, "So pretty? So wet? So hot?" Gary nodded at Beth with each phrase. He stared at her wet pussy as if in a trance. Beth slowly lowered a hand to her bare pussy and ran a finger through her lips. She was wet. She was so turned on that her inner lips opened the moment she touched herself. Beth moaned. Using her other hand, she slipped her clit from its hood and started stroking it. She looked at Gary. "Is this what you want, Gary? Do you like watching your little sister? Do you want to watch me fuck my pussy, Gary? Is it okay if I put a finger in my pussy? Is that what you need?" Gary grunted. He couldn't believe his luck. His sexy younger sister putting on a sex show for him; asking him if she could finger-fuck herself for him. His cock throbbed as he jacked-off. He looked down. The skin on the head alternately switched from being slightly wrinkled to stretched like satin. He knew he was getting close.

Beth sat up on the bed in front of her brother. "Or do you need something else, Gary?" asked Beth. She placed her hands on his legs. Gary's cock was inches from her face. She stared at it. "Or do you need something more, big brother? Do you want me to help? Do you want me to stroke it, Gary? I could if you want me to," she said. Beth opened her legs and ran one hand down to her pussy as she looked at Gary's cock. She moaned as she made contact. "I have a finger in my pussy now, Gary. I put a finger in there for you. Do you like that?" she cooed. Beth started really fucking her pussy. Her hips rocked back-and-forth.

The sofa rocked. I was in the middle of tit-diddling Heaven when it did. I looked over at Annette. She was up on her knees next to Dan. Her legs were spread and she had two fingers buried in her tight little twat. In her other hand, she was stroking the head of Dan's penis lightly with the back of her hand. Dan was still slowly stoking his cock looking at the screen.

My pussy was wet. Dan and Annette were off in their own world. I pushed my silk bottoms off and spread my legs; placing both feet up on the couch. I reached down with one hand. God was I wet. I reached down with both hands and opened my pussy. I watched Gary on the screen stroke his cock and I looked over at Gary rubbing his. I stroked my clit. Ohhhhh! Fireworks went off in my head. Shit! I wasn't expecting that! Just a little cum...a little "O". But I knew the big one was still sitting there somewhere in the back of my hips. I ran a finger around my pussy and slipped it inside. I moaned. Mmmmmmm, I need that. I placed my thumb on my clit and slowly finger-fucked my pussy to take me to the next level. This was going to be a big one.

On the screen, Beth leaned in for a close look at her brother' cock. She smiled and sniffed at it. "I want to touch your cock, Gary. But I shouldn't. I'm your sister. I want to stroke it like you're doing and I want to lick it. God, I want to lick my brother's cock. But I can't. Can't do it, big brother. I can't. I want to so bad," cried Beth. Gary was really jacking his cock now looking down at Beth right in front of his penis.

"I want you to touch it, too, Beth," said Gary finally, "I want you to feel my penis." He rubbed it along her cheek. Beth moaned, "No, Gary. We mustn't. We can't." Gary rubbed his big penis along Beth's other cheek. Then he brought it to her mouth and rubbed it across her lips. "Open your mouth, Beth," said Gary. Beth backed away a bit. "I want to, but I can't Gary. We...we have to stop this," pleaded Beth, but she continued to finger-fuck herself. She closed her eyes. Gary rubbed the head of his cock along her mouth again. This time, her tongue came out and licked it as it passed over her lips wetting the head slightly. Gary moaned.

"Maybe I'll pretend, Gary," she said, "I'll pretend you are some other boy...a boy from school." Beth reached up and took Gary's cock in one hand and opened her mouth. "Suck me, Beth," asked Gary. She licked the crown and got it wet with her saliva. "Oh fuck!" said Gary.

"Oh yeah!" moaned Dan. I looked over at Dan and Annette. She still had her hand buried between her legs but she had bent over and was licking the head of Dan's cock mimicking what was happened on the video. Dan looked at Annette and then looked at me and smiled. I think he liked me watching the two of them.

Beth moaned. I looked up. Gary sank his cock into his sister's mouth. Her eyes were closed as she let her lips stretch around the girth. She pulled it out and said, "I love sucking your cock, Gary. I want it. I want your cock, big brother!" And she sank his cock back into her mouth. "Oh! Go slow, Annette!" cried Gary. Still mimicking the action on the TV, Annette had half of her boyfriend's cock in her mouth. I slowly teased a finger into my pussy, pushing it deep and curving it upwards searching... I watched Annette stroke Dan's cock with one hand into her mouth and suck on the head when it came back out. She took it out of her mouth and started licking it with long strokes of her tongue. I watched her and stroked my finger in-and-out of me. Waves of heat came and went within my face. I stroked the top of my vagina just on the right spot. "Ooahhhhh!" I moaned, closing my eyes and stroked in-and-out faster. "God that felt good," I thought. I felt a light touch on my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked. Annette had Dan's cock in her mouth leaning over to touch me. I watched her, her blue eyes boring into mine. She closed her eyes and then took his whole length of his cock into her mouth! It had to be in her throat. "Oh, fuck Annette, too much! I don't want to come yet!" cried Dan, his eyes closed tight. Annette extracted the monster from her mouth, opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever..." I started, but Dan opened his eyes and looked at me, "...uhm, I've ever seen."

Dan looked at my hand in my pussy and my fingers rolling my nipples. My breath was coming in gulps. "I don't know, Debbie. You look pretty sexy in your own right." Annette jacked Dan's cock and said, "Dan's right, Debbie. You are sexy. I think I could cum just watching you finger yourself."

"Yeah," whispered Dan.

My hips bucked up to meet my fingers. I watched Annette's hand stroke up-and-down Dan's cock. "Do you want some cock?" teased Annette, "Some prime, grade-A cock?" I looked at Dan's face. He was lost in a lust-filled fog. Annette jacked Dan's cock a little faster. His hips started to rise up and down slowly with each movement of her hand. Her other hand was still deep between her legs; moving more subtly. I took my hand off of my breast and wetted my fingers. I circled my clit with them, making little waves of heat rise up to my face. "No, thanks," I said, "I think I'm good." My breasts ached. They were full; stretched to their limits. "It's okay really, I'm sure Dan won't mind," she said, looking at Dan's face, still lost. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind," I said, "But cock is not what I want right now." I watched Annette. She smiled looking me up-and-down.

Annette reached down and took Dan's hand, placing it on his cock. She kissed him. "Take care of that for me, please. I have a good use for it later," she whispered. Dan smiled and started slowly stroking the head of his penis. Annette stretched, stood up on her knees and pinched her nipples. Then, she walked over towards my end of the sofa. "Dan, Debbie and I had a real good time last night," she said still caressing her breasts, "We even learned a few new things." Annette stood in front of me looking down, watching me masturbate. She lowered herself to her knees on the carpet. "We learned that we both like some of the same things. We learned we like to watch porn movies. We learned we like to watch each other," she said her eyes never leaving mine. Annette leaned over me, placed her hands on either side of me and kissed my belly. I looked at Dan. His wide-eyed stare at what Annette was doing to me and his increased tempo on his cock told me his answer.

"I learned that Debbie loves me and that I love her," she whispered and kissed my belly lower and licked lower still. She pushed my hands away from my pussy and blew some cool air onto the wetness there. I shivered and closed my eyes for a second. Annette looked up at me and smiled, then placed my hands on my breasts. "I learned that not only did I have a friend, who loves me, but a very, sexy nymph who loves to fuck," she said, then licked from my knee down my thigh. Annette had me. I would've done anything she wanted at that point. My pussy throbbed. I'd never wanted anything so badly in my life. "I think it's funny how you can spend so much time with someone," she whispered again, "And never know that they want you as much as you want them until...something happens." Annette licked the inside of my other thigh slowly from my knee to high on my leg. "Something...something like this," she said and smiled. Something pushed at my pussy opening it wide and sliding in easily. I felt my walls stretch to accommodate it. I opened my legs. I looked down; Annette had the ten-inch dildo in her hand sinking it into me. "Ohhhh! God!" I moaned, "Yeah...ohhh!" Annette pulled it out slowly, then sank it home again. I groaned loudly.

"Oh, Annette.... Ohhhh, yeah...Mmmmmmmm," I cried. Then she said, "Debbie gave to me unselfishly last night. She gave me this and...more. And I loved it and loved her for it. But now...." She crouched over my wet pussy, my tummy bulging from the dildo shoved inside. "But now...it's her turn. And my turn for a taste of Heaven," she moaned and lowered her head to my pussy. Her tongue licked slowly along my lips. Mmmmm, I moaned. She took her fingers and opened my lips wide, then licked my clit once watching it run wet with her saliva. I moaned, "Yeah, Annette. Oh yeah. That feels so good." She licked me again from the dildo to my clit and back again. My pussy was burning. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum and I wanted her to do it for me. Annette stopped and looked at me. She looked incredible. Her lips covered with my juices, her eyes half-closed in a very sexy expression. Her blonde hair draped half-over her face. My face strained, pleaded with her. Then she smiled, opened her lips, wet them with her tongue and lowered her mouth to my clit. "Oh lick me," I cried, "Suck me, Annette, please suck me." She sucked my clit into her mouth with her soft, puffy lips. In-and-out, my clit rode along her lips. I screamed, "Oh my God! Ahhhhh...my clit! Mmmmmmm...too good. Ohhh, fuck me!" The sensation was exquisite, so wonderful as to be almost painful. My hips started bucking trying to get more of her mouth. She began pounding my pussy with her dildo.

"Check this out! This is the best part of the movie!" said Dan. I'd completely forgotten about him, about the movie. I looked over at Dan. He was sitting up facing us with his cock at full mast, his hands stroking it with long firm strokes. I looked at the screen. Beth pulled her brother's cock out of her mouth with a "pop." She lay back on the bed, pulling the cock with her as she went. Gary stumbled forward over a pile of laundry. Beth lowered the hard cock to her pussy lips and started running the head over them. "Ohhh, yeahhh!" moaned her brother, Gary. "Maybe we could just tease it a little, Gary. I'm so close to cumming, big brother. Maybe if I use your cock to rub my clit a little, I can come. But we can't stick it inside, right?" babbled Beth as she continued to rub her brother's cock up and down her lips. Gary groaned.

He was leaning on one arm holding his cock at his sister's pussy. His feet were tangled in the laundry left on the floor. He struggled with his feet. "You can't put this big, beautiful hard cock in my pussy, Gary. It would be wrong. What would Father Benedict say at confession next Sunday?" she asked. Gary tried to free his feet. He pulled and pulled and finally his left foot sprang free from the pile, but he lost his balance driving the whole length of his penis into his sister's pussy. She screamed as the monster cock sank into her depths. "Ohhhh! Oh fuck! Oh my God! Forgive me, Gary!" she cried and wrapped her legs around her brother's ass and pulled him into her. Beth kissed Gary deeply opening her mouth. Her breasts rocked back and forth as they fucked on the bed. "Beth! Your pussy, it's so good! Oh..." said Gary, "It's the best I've ever had. Oh Beth!" Gary's ass was pounding Beth's pussy now. "Gary! Fuck me, Gary! Ride me, big brother!" she yelled. His ass rose and fell rocketing them both to Oblivion. "I'm cumming, Beth! Your pussy is amazing!" cried Gary. "Love me, Gary! Fuck me! Ohhhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming" yelled his little sister as she started to buck; her eyes rolling back in their sockets. Gary pulled his cock out of Beth which immediately started squirting white streams of cum on her pussy, belly and boobs. The image froze with Beth coated in her brother's cum and read: 1) Beth gets mad 2) Beth takes a shower 3) Gary rolls Beth over.

I was about to cum. I could feel great waves building inside of me. I looked down at Annette. Her mouth was still fastened to my clit sucking for all she was worth. I could see her shoulder pushing up and down with every thrust of the dildo in my cunt. My nipples were sore from all the attention they'd gotten over the past day, but I continued to squeeze and roll them, alternating with little circles around the aureole. "Annette, I'm...I'm going to..." I panted, "I'm going to cum, Annette. Annette! Annette!" My hips bucked my pubis against her face. I clamped my hands in her hair and pushed her mouth onto my clit. I fell off the Earth.

My body went into convulsions. My legs flew straight up in the air. Annette's tongue kept whipping my clit with stroke after stroke. My boobs rocked against me wriggling to be free of the electricity that coursed through my body. Annette continued pumping my pussy with the dildo! Boom! Fireworks went off in my head. Another wave washed over me, dashing me against the rocks. I came so hard against her face. Her laughing blue eyes danced over my body watching me. I fell and fell and fell into the blackness...

I was tossed and turned. Waves broke over me, pushing me to and fro. I pushed my feet down and stood. The azure blue waters of the ocean around me were frothed with shore break of a wide sandy beach. I looked around as the waves pounded the sand and pushed at my legs. Palm trees bristled overhead. The sun was high in the sky. Gulls cawed ducking and soaring in the breeze. Walls of air glided over my tongue. I felt content. Then a kiss opened my mouth. A warm, desperate kiss whose intruding tongue licked the top of my mouth and then all around the hole of my lips. A deep, wonderful kiss...

I opened my eyes and Annette was kissing me. I hugged her to me. The hard little points of her breasts sinking into my soft pillows. My heart was racing. My mind was spinning. "I thought I'd lost you there for a moment," whispered Annette. I looked at her...her blue eyes; pools that I was lost in...her lithe body with her long, hard, nipples...her beautiful long blonde hair touching my breasts. "Not lost, but found," I whispered back and kissed her deeply.

We broke the kiss. She raised up, looked in Dan's direction and laughed. He was collapsed back against the sofa's cushions with his eyes shut, his hand still holding his cock. Pale semen ran down the side in a great torrent, coating his hand and knuckles like a melted, summer ice-cream cone. Other drops of semen had splattered on his stomach, chest and legs. Obviously a great fountain of cum had erupted out of him. Dan's eyes flickered open, darted around the room and looked at us. "That was intense," said Dan, "I guess I made a real mess."

"Yes, you did," laughed Annette. I chuckled and smiled. "You guys were amazing. I've never seen anything so erotic, so sensual...like it was meant to be, "panted Dan. Annette turned back to me, gave me a quick little kiss and said, "Want to help me clean him up?" I hugged her close, smiled and said, "Maybe in a little while. Right now, just kiss me again."

JUDO
JUDO
137 Followers