Interruptus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

"Oh! Fuck!" she hissed. Her hips started bucking up on her fingers, more like her pussy was fucking her hand than the other way around. She took her gaze off of the video and started watching her own pussy get fucked by her hand. Her mouth opened in a little "O" while her breath came in gasps.

I watched Annette. She looked so, so sexy. I'd never seen anyone so into fucking themselves. Her eyes grew wider as she added a third finger into her tight pussy. I started really fingering myself in earnest, not caring if she saw me now. I unbuttoned my top and start pinching my nipples. They were as hard as rocks. As I pinched them, little electric shocks started going through my breasts and straight to my cunt.

"Oh, Annette, fuck...this is so exciting!" I blurted out. Annette snapped out of her masturbatory reverie and looked at me. Her eyes looked me up-and-down. First at my exposed tits, then at my hand in my bottom; obviously fucking my pussy. "You're...you're beautiful!" she hissed staring at what my fingers were doing to my tits.

Ding dong! The sound came from the video. We both looked up. Gary was jacking his cock so fast that is hand was a blur and one finger was stuck in his asshole, but he stopped. He looked at the door of his bedroom. "Gary? Are you there?" said a female voice, "Gary? I need to get Mom's new phone number!" Gary looked at his bursting cock and back to the door; confused. A menu came up: 1) Gary finishes 2) Gary answers the door. We had both stopped what we were doing. I made little lazy circles on my clit. Annette got the remote and looked back at me, "What shall we finish to? What do you feel like?" I cleared my brain for a second. "Finish?" I thought. Annette was suggesting that she and I continue to masturbate together. "Is that okay?" I wondered. "Fuck it," I thought. "I want to see who's at the door," I said, "Okay with you?"

"Sure," said Annette, "I could cum watching the News, right now." Rrriiiinnngggg! Riiinnnggg! "Ah, shit!" yelled Annette. She wrapped her robe around her and went into the kitchen. I looked back at the screen. Gary was in mid-stroke with a comical look on his face.

"Hey! What's up?" said Annette to someone on the phone, "Nothing. Just watching a video. What do you want?" She walked out of the kitchen with a portable phone and sat on the couch. "Who is it?" I mouthed. She shook her head and half-frowned. "No way. We were just finishing it. No way! We have to get up early and it's getting late already. Okay. Okay. Yeah. Bye!" and she hung up.

"Who was it?" I asked. "John, he wanted to know what we were doing," she said. "John? And what did you tell him?" I said indignantly. "I told him we were watching a video, that's all. He wanted to come over and I told him 'No' and that was that!" she said, "Don't be so paranoid. What would I tell him anyway, about what we've been doing?" I looked her in the eyes, "I don't know. What would you tell him? What have we been doing?" She stopped and her forehead scrunched up for a second. "Just getting off!" she said, "We both wanted to, and now we're doing it, or at least, we were doing it." She got up off the sofa and walked to the kitchen. "I'm going to put the answering machine on," said Annette.

She came back a moment later with her hands in the pockets of her robe and her head down. She sat down on the sofa cross-legged and looked at me. My tits were still out and my hand was still in my bottoms. She glanced at my tits and looked at my hand. "I liked it. I liked doing what we were doing," she began, "How about you? Did you like it?" I thought for a minute. I pictured Annette as she was just a minute ago with both hands making her cum. I smiled. "Yeah, that was very exciting," I said. "I liked watching you play with your tits. They're so big and firm and sexy," she said. I looked down at my boobs. The nipples had gotten soft again, but my boobs still felt full. "What did you like about watching me?" I asked and smiled. "Well, just the way you would milk them and play with them," she answered, "It really looked sexy, just like a porn movie."

"Really?" I said and put my hands underneath my tits, "Do you think I could be a porn star?" I started playing with my tits, but this time I was doing it for Annette, "Do you think you would pay money to watch me?" Annette stared at my tits, her mouth open. "Uh huh," she whispered and she started rubbing her thighs through her robe. "What would you like to see me doing most? Playing with my tits, like this?"

And I really pushed my boobs together and twisted the now-hard nipples, "Or...?" And I stuck my hand in my bottoms and started fingering my pussy again, "Or fucking my pussy?" Mmmmm, this felt real good. Annette looked hypnotized. She stared at what my hand was doing in my PJs and licked her lips. "If it's going to be my choice, I think I'd like to see you," she said. "See me? You mean naked?" I asked and pumped my finger in-and-out of my pussy a couple of times.

Annette looked me in the eyes and sat up on her knees. She reached out to me and took the robe off my shoulders. I kept touching my breasts and caressing my pussy. She unbuttoned the last button on my top. "Lift your arms for a sec," she said and I did. She slid my top off. I arched my back, stretching it and pushing my tits out, then relaxed back into the cushions. Annette got off the couch, reached over and grabbed the waistband of my PJ bottoms. "Can you lift up for me?" she asked politely. I lifted my ass and felt the rush of silk as the bottoms went down my legs. Now, I was naked. Annette stood in front of me. "Now that I'm undressed, what did you want to see, Annette?" I teased. "I want to see you touch yourself," she said, "I want to see your fingers in your pussy."

I pressed my boobs together slowly and slid my hands down to my lap. I placed one foot up on the sofa and left one on the floor; opening my pussy wide to her view. "Mmmmm, you're so beautiful. I love your little mohawk and your pussy is perfect," Annette sighed. I slid one finger into my pussy deeply and moaned as I brushed my G spot. I wet a finger on my other hand and started circling my clit mimicking what I saw her do to her own pussy earlier. "Ohhhhh, mmmmmmmm..." I moaned. I looked up at Annette and she bit her lip looking down at me fingering myself. She sat back down on the couch and watched me. I slowly drew my finger in and out of my pussy. She dropped her robe and sat cross-legged.

Her pussy lips pink and open. She reached down and pulled up on the top of her vagina, popping the hood off of her clit. It was long. Just like her nipples. It was at least three-quarters of an inch; like a miniature version of a penis. She licked her fingers and started pinching her long nipples again with one hand while stroking her clit with the other. We sat like this for some time watching each other get more and more excited. My pussy was dripping. I could feel the moisture seeping down to my asshole. I slipped second finger in my pussy. Annette's eyes widened at this. I started stroking my clit a little faster; my breathing becoming more ragged. My boobs ached. They had not been excited like this for so long and for such a length of time. I could feel my heartbeat in them. My nipples were rock hard. Annette just stared at my pussy.

"Annette?" I said.

"Yeah?" she said not taking her eyes off of my pussy.

"Would you mind touching my tits again? They really, really need to be touched," I said. Annette looked up and me. I couldn't have been more sincere. Annette stopped masturbating and raised her hands up, looking for someplace to wipe them off.

"Annette! It's okay, just play with my tits, please," I whined. Annette got on her knees and started pinching my nipples gently. Her face was inches from my chest as she leaned over me. Sweat ran off of my face and down between my breasts. I rubbed my clit faster.

"Yessss, that feels so good," I said. I moaned again as she started milking my tits, rubbing them top to bottom; her palms over the nipples. I could feel the tingling in the back of my vagina starting. My hand was a blur over my clit.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum. Oh!" I yelled. Annette looked me in the eyes. My pussy was starting to spasm around my fingers. Then, she did something I didn't count on. She cupped her hands under my breasts and looking me in the eye, lowered her mouth to my right nipple and licked it.

"What? What are you...? Oh!" I gasped. She licked all around my nipple and then sucked as much of my tit into her mouth as she could. "Annette, what? Stop. Oh shit! Don't...don't...Oh, fuck! Yeah. Suck my tits! Oh, fuck!"

She squeezed my tits and sucked my nipples hard. My body convulsed. My hips spasmed forward. I threw my legs around Annette and pulled her to me. Her mouth never left my nipples.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck yeah! Ohhhhhh....." I yelled. Mmmmmmmm....my orgasm slowly spasmed to a halt. I lay there for several quiet minutes as my heart slowed down with Annette lying between my legs and my fingers still buried in my pussy. Annette continued to suckle my nipples. I cleared my sex-shrouded mind and looked at her. She was still chewing on my nipples but her pretty blue eyes were locked on mine. Her tummy was resting against my hands.

I was the first to speak. "That was intense. I think I blacked out for a minute" I gasped. "What made you do that?"

She smiled and said, "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you masturbating in the shower earlier after the beach."

"You...you saw me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were so erotic. Your boobs all covered in suds, and your fingers rubbing your pussy. It made me wet!" she said. I smiled, took my hands off my pussy and hugged her to me. I looked up at the screen and laughed. Gary was still frozen in time looking at his stiff cock with a comical look on his face. Annette looked and giggled, "We never let him finish!"

"I guess we got a little busy, didn't we?" I laughed.

"Yeah," she answered and looked up at me grinning.

"Well, then...," I added, "...I think it's time we got a little busy with you then."

She smiled her devil smile at me. "Shouldn't we?" I asked.

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers
12