Intersection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

The guy motioned Danny to get on her other side. Thus, they sandwiched the girls from both sides. She realized it and shrunk a little further into herself. She lifted her shoulders. She shrieked a little Japanese sounding tone. The curly-haired guy without hesitation leaned with the side of his body on her and pulled the zipper on her green vest open. Then, he fondled her breast. The girl looked shyly down and kept walking at the exact same pace.

The guy invited Danny to enjoy the girl as well. Danny feeling eager, lifted the plaid skirt and tucked it into her waist band. Her bit cotton briefs were exposed and free for all to see. Danny continued by pulling them down. They rolled up under her butt cheek. The skinny hand of the girl tried to cover her butt crack coyly, yet she did not raise her panties or lower her skirt.

In the meantime, the curly-haired guy had unpacked one of her boobs. He was fondling the small, delicate, porcelain boob with the rosy nipple. He clumsily tried leaning forward to lick the nipple, while walking. Our funny procession down the cave tunnel, while mangling the Japanese girl continued.

The curly-haired guy took her hand from her boob. She gently and willingly let him slide her hand into his pant to hold onto his penis. Dennis did the same. Thus, the small statured college girl walked on holding both penises, while our hands and tongues hungrily devoured her finding gaps between and under her clothing.

Our mutual endeavor had gotten us so involved that we bumped into passerby. She fell onto the ground. Sitting on her butt with her feet wide and knees together, her skirt exposed her. She crawled backward on her hand and feet. The curly haired man deliberately, slowly stepped to follow her. She wasn't getting anywhere crawling on her butt. She realized it. She rolled down her panties to her ankles. The ankles stretched the white cotton panties wide. Her sex was exposed from the skirt. Her pubic hair was faint.

"Please, take me. I am all yours," said the Japanese with a cute girly voice.

The curly-haired guy pulled his pants down and lounged forward without hesitation. They fucked middle among the throng of people walking past them. Denny felt out of place. He felt shocked by the game having turned into raw sexuality. He stumbled on into the crowd. The crowd drifted him farther. Re-gaining his thoughts, he started kicking himself for having missed out on screwing a Japanese hottie that was obviously into submissive teasing.

That moment, a heavy metal girl appeared from the crowd. She wore a skimpy skirt held in place with a big safety pin. Her boots were knee high black leather. Her hair was curled into nests on the side of her head. She was rich dark brown mahogany skinned. Her face was a full and big smile with bubbly cheeks and purple-blue blushes of makeup. Her shirt was torn and ripped to reveal skin and look wild. She wore a chocker with metal studs around her neck.

Danny grabbed her whole body with a big embrace. He felt her body having a nice weight. Her full boobs felt delicious against his body. The hormones went into an immediate rage. His hands explored her butt, feeling for the end of her skirt.

A violent grip, ripped on his hair. His head was helplessly swiveled around and made to face the ground. A sharp knee pounded into his chest and knocked the air out of him. His whole body went slack to communicate to the woman that he was helpless in her experienced grip. And, he wouldn't try anything.

"Never fuck with a Metal girl," she told him in a firm voice.

He stared at her feet, because she kept his head locked in place with her grip on her hair. He saw her luscious, curved feet and got turned on. "Yes, never again."

"You look kind of cute. I think I'll fuck your brains out."

Her voice was absolutely sexy. It had the warm, resonating tones of a Nubian beauty. Dragged by his hair, she let him through the crowd. All he could see were legs, shoes, boots, rags, dirt, garbage. Yet, his heart pounded faster, feeling close to the hot black woman.

The only sense of direction that he had was the pounding music that grew louder and louder. He was sometimes let in half arcs, then closer again, then around some obstacle again. Once they entered the arena of a Metal concert, the crowd got more rowdy. He was pushed around. Wet beer landed on his back spilled from drinks. He was pushed against her muscular legs. It felt so good each time that he was waiting to be shoved against her again. Yet, she kept walking steady footed with him in a constantly firm lock.

After they climbed up the stairs to get behind a big stage speaker the size of four refrigerators, she threw him onto the ground. He laid on his back motionless looking up at her standing in a wide stance. The drums and electric guitar were winding loudly. A singer sung in foreign tongues.

She was on the short side. Her face looked intense, yet the beauty of her face was strong. She snapped her fingers. He immediately knew that he had to undress. He pulled down his pants and folded out of his jacket. Exposed with a stark erection standing up, he was completely surrendered to her. His whole being wanted her to take him. And, she stepped forward, kneeled over his loin. Her belly swallowed his penis.

The sensation of young pussy was overpowering. The drowning music canceled any thought. She ground her hips. She leaned her body back to put more penis pressure on her g-spot. The leaning back made her full boobs stand out even more. She leaned forward to lick his ear. Her tongue tips nestled its way through the lanes of his ear.

"Hi, I am Alicia. Welcome to hell!"

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers