Interstate 95

Story Info
Truckdriver gives her the dreamy sex.
1.6k words
3.81
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as another busy morning, I was running late class starts in 15 minutes and I was still half way from my exit. I started to hit the gas pedal a little harder and was flying down the road. I passed a couple of trucks and of course I had to take a peek at them, some of them do look awfully sexy. When I passed this one truck, I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was wearing no shirt, his skin was a nice tan and with the shades on he was indescribable sexy. I passed the truck noticing that he looked at me, just like I had looked at him, but I had to make it to class I didn’t want to miss it.

A little further down the road I started thinking damn what if I would have flirted a little longer he would have been a great guy to fuck. Oh well he was far behind me now, that’s what I thought. I looked in the rearview mirror and there he was right behind me flashing his headlights. I slowed down figuring he would pass me but he didn’t he kept right behind me.

I got to my exit and waved bye to him, I figured he would go on but I thought wrong again. He got off with me. I had to make a left turn to get to my college as I turned the signal he flashed his headlights again and had his signal turning right.

I thought to myself what the hell I am late already might as well have me a little fun this morning before I get to the rest of my classes. I pulled into the parking lot of the nearby waffle house, and he was still behind me. I got out of my car and he jumped of the truck. I was in awe; his body was awesome he had black hair and I was hoping I could see his eyes. He took his shades off and I couldn’t believe it they were sky blue. I had never seen anyone with black hair and blue eyes. He must have noticed my gaze upon him because he had that devilish grin on his face, which made him even more irresistible.

He invited me for a cup of coffee and I said sure why not that I could always use more caffeine.

We had a nice chat and I told him that I never ever had done that and I don’t know what compelled me to do that. Well in my innermost I did, I needed to get laid and he was my prime candidate. He asked me what I had planned for the rest of the day and I told him that I had a few classes this morning and that I was curious why he wanted to know. He had some cargo that he needed to deliver by noon in Jacksonville, Florida and if I was interested in driving along. My dream was about to come true I always wanted to do that, so I agreed.

I got my things out of my car looked it up and we were on our way. It was fun now I could see what they see from above when they pass cars and I must say it was interesting to least. His cab had a bed in the back. I figured he is on the road a lot. I didn’t notice a wedding ring so I was in the clear if anything would happen but on the other hand who would care all I wanted was a one-night stand.

I unbuttoned my blouse a little further hoping he would notice but I couldn’t tell if he did or not. We got to Florida and he dropped the cargo off while I stretched my legs. I was wondering what he would say if I would come flat out with it, but I wasn’t sure if I should dare.

He pulled around the corner and I jumped back on and he asked what else I had planned for the day since it wouldn’t take long to get back to my cars since he had an empty truck. I told him pretty much nothing else and we could do whatever he would like to do. He didn’t say much and we got back onto the Highway I had to do something I just didn’t know what when he all over Sutton asked me if I had any clue why he had picked me up. I looked at him and told him I am hoping for the same reason I pulled over and let him pick me up.

We came up on a rest stop and I looked at him and told him that I would really love to see the rest of his gorgeous body. He smiled and said I guess we are on the same wavelength and pulled the truck into the parking area. I climbed into the back while he was parking and undid the blouse all the way. Let my hair down and waited for him to join me back there.

He came to a stop and turned towards me he removed the shades and I noticed that he liked what he saw by the reaction in his pants. I unbuttoned the jeans and man I do love a man with no underwear such easy access. As I slid his pants down and let my tongue slide down his shaft around his balls which made his erection even harder. He took a hold of my hair and I looked up at him and again he had that devilish grin on his face. My hands cupped his balls this time and my tongue slid back up the shaft and circled the head, when my mouth devoured the head and slid down the shaft again. I didn’t have to move much, he was helping out by pulling me back and forth by my hair. His cock filled my mouth to the rim and it felt good I always enjoyed sucking cock and I was not going to let go of this one.

He pulled me away and laid me across the bed. He kissed me deeply and his hands where everywhere. He kissed down my neck and pulled my bra down to expose my nipples that where so hard already. He sucked on them, bit them gently, and making them real sensitive to his touch. He moved further down kissing over my belly button down my legs his tongue sliding over my cunt, but not deep enough just a slight touch. He kept circling around it and I think when I couldn’t take it anymore he plunched his tongue into my wetness. His fingers spreading my lips apart as his tongue probed deeper and deeper. His thumb circling and rubbing my clit making my body quiver. He climbed back on top and I could feel him enter me slowly, he held my hands above my head, his eyes where fixed on mine, his cock slid in and out of my cunt in a slow rhythm, when he rolled over so that I was on top. I leaned back a little, so my clit would be exposed to his probing hands. Riding his cock slowly trying to feel him every inch. His thumb was back on my clit rubbing it slowly with each stroke. He sat up sucking my nipples, my hips sliding back in forth feeling his full length inside of me. He rolled me back over and this time I was on my knees and he slammed his cock inside of me. God he felt so good and I needed to feel more of him.

His hands on my ass spreading my cheeks, when I heard him ask me if I had ever done anal and I said yes I did and that I enjoy it very much. He told me that he had never done it and if I was willing to be his first. Of course I couldn’t say no to that, and he started to fuck me slower he didn’t want to cum just yet. His cock kept sliding in and out of my cunt while his fingers started to probe my ass one at a time. He removed his cock and stuck his fingers in my cunt and then back in my ass. He asked me if I thought I was ready, and I said sure, I was ready to go.

He slid it in very slow and made sure that he wasn’t hurting me. Once the tip of the cock was in the rest was easy. He leaned forward and was pounding my ass and grabbed a hold of my tits, tugging and pulling on my nipples hard this time, which made me scream. He fucked me hard and fast and I could feel that he was ready to go. I told him that I wanted him to cum all over my ass. That had done it he pulled out and soon after I felt his cum on my ass. I rubbed it in with my hand making sure I scoop up a little and have a taste of him.

We both got dressed, he kissed me and said that I was the greatest fuck he had ever had. If I would be interested in meeting once a week and I said sure I would love to do that. We exchanged numbers so he could tell me when he was making that route again.

On our way back I got a little treat he fingered me all the way to my car making sure that I came more than once.

Once we got there I sat on top of him and gave him another ride we both came hard and than I got out of his truck, jumped into my car and we both pulled back onto the highway him behind me the whole time. I must have been blushing the whole time back god what a great fuck he was and I couldn't wait to do it again.