Intertwined Ch. 02

Story Info
Me, My Wife and Anne. Entangled.
3.7k words
25.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
23 Followers

This is the second part of Intertwined, released at the same time as Part 1. Part 1 was written by my wife J about she and her friend Anne… and their amazing night spent buried in one another. I had to convince her to write about it because I thought it was too hot not to share. Part 2 is about the night they planned with me- just a fun night for all.

The entire experience was an incredible fantasy fulfillment.

—————————————————————————————————————-

I walked in the door from my Chicago trip and was met by my very smiley, beautiful wife J.

“How was your trip, hon’?” she asked.

“Very successful. We have a good shot at getting additional business from them. The only thing that sucked was the typical fall weather up there. Soooo, how was your dinner with Anne?” I asked coyly.

“Oh it was really nice. She’s the top salesperson in her company and travels almost as much as you do. We laughed a lot and caught up on all the things we’ve got going on, family, business, kids, etc. She took me up to her Executive suite and the master bedroom was bigger than our first house!”

My mind stopped right there…. on the fact that she’d been to Anne’s suite. To the master bedroom. I didn’t say anything hoping something titillating would be revealed.

“Her conference ends late Saturday afternoon and her flight doesn’t leave until Sunday afternoon. Since we don’t have any plans I thought it would be fun to have her to spend the night with us.” J said. “ She loves sushi as much as we do so maybe we could pick up several orders and dine in, since she’s been out at restaurants all week.”

“That sounds great! I look forward to meeting her” I responded. For a nanosecond I pictured the two of them naked but let that thought go. Wishful thinking. That was long ago. I went and poured a nice glass of scotch, purposely trying to NOT let my mind enter that space.

Saturday finally came. J made the guest bedroom upstairs ready for a visitor- fresh sheets, towels, hairdryer, etc. She even put a couple of nice scented candles. I always loved her thoughtfulness even more than her amazing looks. I was a damned lucky guy.

At around 6:30pm I answered the door. A lovely, voluptuous redhead greeted me with a smile.

“Hi! I’m Anne. You must be G. So nice to finally meet you.”

“Hi Anne! I’m glad to finally meet you as well.” It was already easy to see why J masturbated to the thought of her. She fit her description very, very well.

I brought her bags into the house as J met us. They kissed on the lips. “I’m glad you’re here! We’ve been looking forward to having you.”

Yep. My dirty mind focused on the kiss and “having you”. Was that innuendo? I needed to stop reading into things, lest I get a serious case of blue balls.

J and I showed Anne to her room and dropped off her bags. We’d just finished a lot of renovations and wanted to show off the house. When we got to the master bedroom, Anne seemed really intrigued. There was a California king bed (larger than a normal king), sitting area with plush chairs, large screen tv and a two way fireplace leading into the immense, modern master bathroom.

“That bed is huge!” she commented. “Yeah, we could get lost during some of our and adventures” J replied playfully.

We moved into the family room where we could talk and I could get to know her. In what seemed purposeful, J and Anne sat near each other on our leather couch. I brought over three large martinis and sat on one of our recliners.

I learned about her career (she really did travel a lot), husband and kids, her city (Jacksonville). She removed her shoes and folded her legs onto the couch (Wait… did I just see that she wasn’t wearing any underwear?). We began to talk about how they met and life back then. J began stroking Anne’s arm lightly.

“That seems like a million years ago. Even though we were just starting off and working like crazy, there were a lot of fun times” Anne said. She lightly caressed J’s hair. I was beginning to think that I might need a private moment soon.

“Why don’t we have dinner?” J suggested.

We enjoyed some great sushi as well as another martini each. During the meal, I would hear little comments about Thursday’s dinner between the two of them- things like how it was a “good thing that they were in a dark corner” or that the “dessert” was the best part.

After dinner I lit a fire in the fireplace and all three of us sat on the couch. J started caressing Anne’s leg. “G, remember the stories I had told you about Anne and I when we were neighbors?” The two of them kissed, deeply. I could see J’s tongue entering her mouth and vice versa. Anne’s hands ran though J’s hair and then moved to her breasts as she kissed her neck. J was already breathing heavily.

As if almost on queue, they stopped and slid up to me. “She was my dessert. All night on Wednesday” whispered Anne, then kissing my cheek.

“Surprise, baby. I found a plaything for us” J said with a very sly grin on her face. I kissed her deeply as Anne’s hand went from rubbing my chest to unbuttoning my pants and grabbing my cock. I kissed her and J smiled.

The three of us stood up and took turns undressing one another, kissing and caressing all along. When we were all naked J said “let’s move to the bedroom”. My cock was as stiff as a tree branch and a perfect handle. J grabbed it and led me along into the room while also holding Anne’s hand. We climbed aboard the giant bed.

As this was my surprise, I was to be the center of attention. J pushed me back onto the pillows. Both of them kissed my neck and began working down my torso, eventually reaching my rock hard cock. They sucked and licked me as if it had been choreographed; two mouths both on the head and working down the shaft in unison.

Anne took me in her mouth fully, bobbing rhythmically, occasionally pulling back to run her tongue the length of the shaft. J worked her way to my balls, licking them and sucking each gently. Then they switched.

I was in complete and total ecstasy. And hoped I could last longer.

They kissed deeply again and then Anne worked her way up to my face while J continued to suck greedily. My mouth was ready and waiting as a delicious, moistened pussy settled on top. She grabbed the headboard and began grinding. Her hips moved almost like a belly dancer- slowly and deliberately rolling black and forth, giving me total access to the entire region.

J took me out of her mouth and straddled my cock, riding up and down with ever increasing strength. She was such an amazing fuck! She moistened a finger and caressed Anne’s asshole, changing the grinding almost into bucking.

Anne began to quiver. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my mouth even harder. Both of her hands pulled my hair. She convulsed and leaned all the way back, body completely locked in orgasm. I enjoyed probably 45 seconds of her pussy pulsating on my tongue. Her panting was very loud.

Meanwhile J was fucking me so hard. Her hips were pounding- using the full length of my cock. Every once in awhile I would be fully engulfed in her and she would gyrate, grinding her clit on me. She began bouncing. Faster and faster; moans increasing. She stiffened and froze as her cum drenched me. “Oh, OH!” involuntarily escaped her. I felt her pussy squeezing and releasing repeatedly.

Anne had come down from her orgasm and slid back a little onto my chest. She looked into my eyes and demandingly ordered “I want to be fucked. I need that cock in me.”

J slid off of me as Anne rolled onto her back. They were both so wet. The sheets were soaked. Anne put her legs up on my shoulders and I easily penetrated her as my beautiful wife writhed on her face. She and I kissed and gazed at one another lovingly. It was such an immense turn on to watch her being pleasured by another woman; my voyeuristic fetish rising to the surface.

I entered Anne fully, drawing my hips upward at the end of each thrust to try to reach her G-spot. She had zeroed in on J’s asshole. I could see her tongue was fully rimming, as if eating an ice cream cone. J was fingering herself and licking her own nipples. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was shaking; an involuntary result of incredible pleasure.

J reached down and pulled Anne’s legs further upward toward her own shoulders. This changed the feel of my penetration and she began to moan very loudly. The three of us were intertwined into a human knot. I thrusted faster and my thumb massaged her clit. J’s hips were rolling front to back as well as side to side. Part of her getting off was watching me inside of Anne – intimately knowing how my cock felt. She had quite a voyeuristic fetish as well. I heard her say “give it to her. Fuck her. I want to watch you make her cum.”

Suddenly Anne pulled her face away from underneath J and yelled. Her hips locked with mine. She was orgasming so strongly that her ass was raising off the bed, lifting me slightly with her. “That’s it. That’s it” I overheard J say.

She came down breathless and soaked even more. J saw an opportunity. “Anne, I need to taste you.” It was simple to move into a 69 from there. Both of these beautiful women started licking each other, as if there was a contest about who could give more pleasure.

I repositioned behind J. Doggy style was so hot with her because I could watch that incredible ass and take it if I wanted. But not this time. Anne’s face was underneath, alternating between licking J’s clit and my balls and the underside of my shaft. Every so often she would pause just for the view and then get back to work. Pulling me out of J and sucking brought me a lot closer.

I saw J’s ass tighten and I knew it was time. I thrusted and held as she moaned loudly and squirted all over Anne, who enjoyed every drop. Very quickly my point of no return was reached. I pulled out and jerked twice. A large smattering of cum shot onto J’s pussy lips and dripped down to Anne’s waiting tongue and open mouth. She grabbed my cock and milked the last few drops out of me.

We rolled over on the wet sheets, all three of us panting.

A few minutes later I turned to J. “I love you so much. I can’t believe you set this up.” I turned to Anne. “You are as lovely and sexy as J said you are. I am in heaven with you two.”

“Oh, it’s not over” J said. “We have tomorrow too”. She laid her head on my chest and Anne in the crook of my arm. I turned on the tv and we slowed down to a doze, completely naked.

I slept like a rock, J on one side, Anne on the other.

My first recollections of morning were the sounds of rain and the feel of a mouth on my cock. J had lifted the sheet off of me and was sucking me awake. I became hard instantly. Anne was sleeping, facing away from us. J bobbed up and down at varying speeds, not using her hands at all. Tongue and lips- so soft and warm. I felt movement to my right. Anne had been stirred awake and was now silently watching, smiling. Apparently she too had a voyeuristic side.

J smiled at Anne with my cock still in her mouth, pausing mid suck. Saliva was dripping onto her cheeks. As if there was telepathy between them, Anne took me out of J’s mouth and began jerking. J moved up and kissed me deeply as my breath quickened. She turned to watch the show; Anne using varying long and short strokes. She had a way of using her thumb on the bottom of the head that brought exquisite pleasure.

As a drop of pre cum oozed out, J slid back down to my stomach and opened her mouth, tongue out. She was eagerly awaiting. Anne made an “ok” gesture with her fingers, which added a different force on my nerves. My ass squeezed and I sent multiple shots all over her J’s face. I saw one rope make it past her head onto my chest. “Give to me” she whispered as I covered her. She smiled and Anne kissed her. What a delicious mess that they voluntarily cleaned up with their tongues.

I can tell you I’d never had a better way of waking up. This must be a dream.

“Well good morning!” I said, smiling. “What a great night and start to the day!” I kissed J and then Anne. It was rainy and dreary outside- a perfect day to not leave the bedroom. “Why don’t we just spend the morning relaxing in here?”. Both of them smiled so I knew the answer was yes.

I turned on the tv and all three of us continued to doze for about another hour. I stirred and decided a shower and Sunday brunch in bed were in order. I dried off and slipped on a plush robe and nothing else… anticipating future activities. As I was walking out toward the kitchen to prepare some food they were getting up, both heading to the shower as well. I paused and the last I heard was laughing and small talk as they went in together.

About 30 minutes later Anne walked by smiling, wrapped in a towel. She flashed me playfully and went toward the guest room, returning in her own robe “acquired” from the resort. They were sitting next to one another when I returned, both robes barely tied.

J was in between Anne and I as we ate and talked. Since none of our robes were actually closed, the view was very titillating. J’s beautiful tits were protruding and I could also see Anne’s large nipples becoming harder. There is nothing – NOTHING so delicious as a woman’s curves.

Seeing their beautiful bodies; thinking about how uninhibited they both were made me stir again. My hardening cock protruded from the front of my robe for both of them to see.

I leaned over and kissed J. We began making out more robustly. Soon my mouth was on her breasts and fingers inserted into her. The robe fell from her shoulders as she rolled on top and her pussy swallowed my cock completely. We were lying chest to chest, her hands around my shoulders, face by mine as her hips rode up and down. Anne was enjoying the show silently.

In between some heavy breaths, J gave Anne the “come hither” motion with her index finger. She wanted her. J sat back up into cowgirl and Anne kissed her mouth for some time. That was definitely a source of enjoyment for all three of us. She then ran her tongue to J’s heaving breasts. I watched her lick and pinch them, teasing. She moved behind J and began running the tip of her tongue down her spine. Finally she repositioned by my cock. I could feel her tongue on my shaft, working its way to J’s wetness and ass and back down. J had laid back down flat on me and was riding. She would pause to let Anne lick and then begin again.

Anne pulled my cock out of her and began sucking. I wouldn’t last much longer. She could tell I was getting close and began jacking me off. Although I couldn’t see it because J was on top and wanting to see my “orgasm face”, I could feel Anne’s mouth was wide open, waiting for me to ejaculate. The speed of her stroking became consistent and as I got there the tip of her tongue touched and stayed on the underside of my velvet head.

When I came, I could feel lengthy rope after rope. Anne really knew how to jerk a cock and based on the number of times I pumped I knew that her face must be covered. I guess what’s fair is fair- J had her facial and now it was Anne’s turn. I opened my eyes post orgasm, looked past J and could see her. I was right… She was smiling through a huge load! Cheeks, lips, chin covered. J moved down and they kissed deeply.

Upon catching my breath I decided that I needed some more coffee so I got up to make some, leaving them in bed.

When I returned the only sound I could hear was passionate breathing and kissing. Two incredible women were locked in an embrace, mouths occupied, legs crossed over one another. It was so beautiful. I sat on one of the chairs to watch. I could tell there was no need or desire for a man’s touch here. This was their time to explore and taste.

Kissing, gently caressing, tenderly running fingers through hair. They almost looked like a piece of artwork. I am not sure I have ever seen anything so hot.

What I did not see until J moved was some lube….and a double dildo on the bed! I had asked J about that several months ago when she had come back from a sex toy party, and she said it was just for this type of occasion.

Anne looked at J and said “I want to fuck you so badly.” J smiled.

I was sitting on one of the plush chairs, silently and slowly stroking myself as I watched my wife being pleased. I did not want to make a sound or be a distraction in any way. This was too good.

Anne grabbed the double dildo, lubed it and slid it into both of them and got on top, J’s legs over her shoulders like a man in missionary position. I watched as they slowly built up, moving from gently making love to the other end of the spectrum where they pounded each other. Two women actually fucking. It was hard to say who was doing whom, but both were in animalistic mode. From my angle I saw J’s legs in the air and her hands grabbing Anne’s ass to help both of them thrust harder. I couldn’t see their faces.

Their moaning was driving me wild. I stroked until edging and then pinched and eased back. I heard Anne go “aaah!” loudly as she came. Their hip movements were in perfect unison. Anne pulled away and both of these beauties turned ass-to-ass doggy style, faces on the bed, the dildo as their conduit. Their cheeks slammed and ground together. Anne and J were truly taking one another, face down, ass up. Taking and loving everything the other could give.

Anne reached back, grabbed J’s hands and held her close. The dildo between them disappeared completely, fully engulfed by their bodies. She sat still and let J generate the necessary movement to climax. She froze for about 10 seconds as she came.

I could see their skin was glistening from sweat. They managed to make it hot in the room.

Panting subsided, both looked over and saw me stroking myself on the chair. They discarded the dildo. J came over, kissed me and straddled my cock, facing away in reverse cowgirl. She leaned back and started riding, our faces next to one another. Breathing was labored for both of us.

Anne came over and started licking her clit and my shaft. She lifted my legs onto her shoulders and her finger began playing with my ass. I started moaning and my thrusts became harder. J turned her head and we were making out, tongues and lips wet from saliva. I couldn’t even focus- I was so turned on that I had complete tunnel vision; the room disappeared. I was only aware of the pleasures at my mouth and at my cock and ass.

Anne grabbed the lube and I felt a very slick finger fully enter me and find my prostate. I hugged J tightly and penetrated her as deeply as I possibly could while being penetrated myself. My thrusting became quicker. I made a noise that I never had before as my cum filled her pussy entirely and ran out, down my cock, balls and onto the bathrobe underneath. Anne licked and licked as J and I kissed gently.

“Oh wow” is all I could barely say. We all smiled in silent satisfaction, climbing back into bed to doze, caress and talk for a little while before Anne had to get ready to head to the airport. Our relaxed demeanor said volumes.
______________________________________________________________________

“Ok, it’s out front” Anne said. She was referring to the car that was taking her to the airport. I couldn’t believe what we enjoyed for about 24 hours; it was unforgettable. “This was….amazing. I am so glad we were able to get together.

“I have missed you” J said. She then asked the question that I wanted to- “Would you be open to an encore sometime?”

“This was better than I ever imagined. And yes, absolutely” Anne said”. “This is an up and coming market for my company so I’m pretty sure that I will start coming out here at least once per year.”

As I closed the door, I wrapped my arm around J’s waist. “I love you so much. That was the hottest experience of my life. And watching you enjoy yourself with her was indescribable.”

ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
23 Followers
12