Intertwined Fates 04: Fantasies

Story Info
Carl and Joy do a bit of fantasy play.
3.5k words
4.51
15.3k
00

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

4: Fantasies

As 7pm came around Joy was waiting in the lobby for Carl to arrive, As he walked down the staircase, Joy could practically feel the drool gathering as she watched his hips move his pants clinging to him nicely.

"Are you ready to go Joy?" asked Carl.

"Yeah of course," said Joy trying to brush off the waves of heat assaulting her.

They went same restaurant they had gone to the previous night. Once they were seated, they began discussing work related matters until the waiter arrived with the menus and they ordered. Once the waiter returned and left with their orders, Joy started discussing 'other' matters. "I've never really had a boyfriend adventurous enough to want to explore any fantasies with me. One of my favourite fantasies involving kidnapping a sexy man in a suit, tying him down to my bed and ripping his clothes off while he's struggling against his bonds, and when we get to the good part he stops struggling to get away but struggles to get on top of me. I don't let him go until after I've had my fun," Joy says seductively.

"You must have a pretty active mind to be thinking of such naughty things," Carl replies. They were interrupted by the waiter bringing their food, then Joy continued.

"Well, I never got along with my mother and she was strictly religious so I wasn't actually allowed to do anything. So here I am 26 years old and I've never really been able to do anything because my mother was always watching over my back, scaring off my boyfriends, so I moved out," she said. "Carl, do you have any crazy fantasies?"

"There is this one that my wife never actually wanted to try. And that was eating food off each others bodies," Carl replied.

"Delicious sex, I love that idea," said Joy. After they finished their dessert they paid the bill and left the restaurant. They decided which fantasy to play out that night. Joy won.

***

A business man working late left his office and locked the front doors. But before he could turn around, he was grabbed from behind and a cloth was pressed into his face. He tried not to breath in the fumes but his assailant jabbed him in the side of his chest forcing him to breath in a deep breath drawing in all the fumes making him dizzy. As he fell to the ground he felt a soft kiss on his neck.

When he woke up he realised he was tied to a bed, because he couldn't move his legs or arms. Then he realised he couldn't see anything and there was also something shoved into his mouth. A sharp sexy voice then rendered the air

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A rather sexy looking man that I might just have to closer look at," He realised that this was his captor and he began struggling against his bonds and attempting to spit out the gag. "Oooo, struggling. This is going to be even more fun. They aren't very fun when they just lie there like a limp fish," taunted his captor. She laid her hands on his chest and started massaging his muscles through his shirt feeling all the lines and ridges through the cloth. She started pulling on his tie and when it came undone she pulled it out and trailed it across his face before dropping it on the floor.

"I'll have to do something about these clothes." With that comment her captive continued trying to struggle out of his bonds, but they were too tight and he couldn't budge them. She pushed his jacket back as far as possible and picked up a small blade and made an incision then she began to tear his jacket away from his left side she released his left arm from his jacket and started on the other side while her captive was writhing in his bonds and yelling against his gag trying to force it out. Once she finished with his jacket she pulled his shirt out of his pants and tore it open, popping the buttons off. "My you have such a nice chest. I'm going to have to explore this," the sexy voiced captor said, as she began to cut his arms out of his shirt sleeves.

He almost couldn't believe it when he felt himself hardening and he didn't even know what she looked like. After she had removed his shirt, she placed the knife on the table next to the bed. She bent over his struggling body and started caressing his chest and using her tongue, licking and sucking his nipples, making him moan and struggle against the pulling sensations. After she was done, she began licking and kissing his abdominal muscles.

Her captive began to struggle less as he started getting more aroused, his pants started becoming uncomfortably tight. "You have an amazing body, now I'm interested in seeing your powerful legs," she said as she unbuckled his belt and pulled it out.

She retrieved the small knife from the bedside table and cut through the waistband of his trousers on both sides. She then placed the knife back on the table, and using both hands she ripped his pants off. After removing the tattered remains of his pants she started caressing and exploring his defined leg muscles. All this time her captive was moaning in pleasure and renewed struggling trying to get out of his bonds so he could control the situation. After she had finished teasing his legs she turned her attention to his prominent erection in his tented boxers. "You have a rather large package there. My last boyfriend was so much smaller and he was terrible in bed," said the sexy-voiced woman as she groped his dick through his boxers

"Now, I think its time I saw this nice package," said his sexy captor, as she grabbed the middle of his boxers and tore them open exposing his rather large hardness. After removing the remains of his boxers, the woman with the sexy voice stepped back to admire her captive's straining glistening body, loving that he's trying to get out of his bonds to get to her. 'Hmmm I think I can have more then just a little fun tonight. It looks like he will be willing to continue after I release him,' she thought.

Her captive let out a strangled moan, after she surprised him and engulfed his cock with her hot mouth and used her fingers to feather lightly draw her fingers up from the base to tip, setting his whole body on fire. "Let me hear those wonderful sounds you are making," she said as she pulled his gag out.

While she was sucking on him, she had one hand teasing his erect nipples and another teasing his abdominal muscles. Once she began stroking his member with her tongue, he lost it and started bucking his hips into her mouth. She removed her mouth from his hardness and grabbed the base of his erection with her hands and started to stroke him fast, furthering his groans of pleasure. She let go, then deep throated him, then began to swallow around him, causing great suction. He groaned deeply as he erupted into her mouth. She drank as much of his come as she possibly could. After she had finished cleaning his member she stood up and started undressing.

"Please, untie me," begged the captive man.

"I'm not quite done with you just yet," said his sexy-voiced captor, as she stroked her fingers down the side of his face. At the sound of her clothes hitting the floor his erection began anew. She slid onto his sweaty body massaging her hot opening with his hard cock while kissing him passionately. They groaned together, as she pushed her weight onto his erection. She started grinding her hips, generating friction between their bodies. She put her hands around the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate embrace as she started pushing her hips in and out of him. He began to lose control over the sensations and started moving with her, all the while moaning with pleasure in their passionate lip lock. While the sensations were intense for her, the blindfold around her captive's eyes stimulated his other senses, making the feelings and sensations of their love-making session more intense.

After their mouths came apart they increased their speed. Through their heavy panting and cries of pleasure they came together, like an erupting volcano. She collapsed onto his sweat streaked chest. Once she untied him and removed his blindfold she looked into his pleasure-hazed eyes, he said "Joy, that was totally incredible I've never felt anything like that before,"

"I know that felt absolutely amazing," said Joy as she stroked his chest with her fingers.

In a sexy husky voice Carl asked "Stay with me tonight Joy. I want to make love to you until the morning,"

Joy answered with a passionate kiss and looked into his eyes. While deeply involved in their love making marathon, they had little idea that the house was being watched.

"Miranda, they have been inside for hours it doesn't look like they will be out before dawn" said a dark figure.

"That is fine, just continue to watch. Your replacement will be there before dawn. I want to know exactly who this woman is," Miranda responds.

"Alright. I will see you in a few hours." said the dark figure

'Whoever that slag is, she's going to pay for trying to steal him,' she thought vindictively

When Joy woke up, all her muscles felt sore and tense from her love-making marathon with her sexy lover. She especially felt it in her thighs and groin muscles, but the best thing that relieved the pains, was the intense after-sex endorphins that made her feel light as a feather, those feeling were further stimulated by Carl's warm muscled body.

He had his arm draped over her chest, making her feel safe and comforted. She didn't want to wake him up, so she just laid there revelling in the post-sex glow. Joy received a momentary shock when she heard Carl's deep husky voice.

"Hey baby, do you feel as sore as I do right now?"

"Yeah I do. Actually, we had quite a workout there," said Joy.

"Good thing I'm the boss. I can take days off if I want," Carl says.

"Hey what about me?" asked Joy.

"You're fine. Paid holiday leave. Perks of sleeping with the boss," smirked Carl.

After that comment, Joy squirmed out of Carl's grasp and shoved him "Hey what was that for?" asked Carl.

"I don't need paid leave, Carl," pouted Joy

"You're getting it anyway. Even if we weren't sleeping together your work ethic deserves rewards," said Carl as he kissed her.

"Awww thanks. Where is your shower? I want to get cleaned up and I'm totally staved. I know a great place where we can get lunch," said Joy.

"Well since you got the chance for a detailed exploration of my body last night I want to be able to do the same thing to you. I'll take you into the shower with me and I'll make you clean," said Carl seductively.

"Sounds lovely. Lead the way, hot stuff," said Joy huskily.

After they had their rather long shower, they got dressed and Joy got into Carl's Mercedes and drove them to the diner where she usually got her lunch. Unknowingly a non-descript black car pulled out and started following them. The driver pulled out his phone and called a number. "This is Miranda, go ahead," Miranda's voice says over the line.

"Miranda, its Jake. They just left the house now and I'm following them. It looks like they are heading towards a cafe or diner. I'll call you back when I have more details," Jake tells her.

"Thanks for the update, Jake," said Miranda. The driver put his phone away and continued to follow them. Once Joy and Carl arrived at the diner, Jake parked across from where Joy and Carl were parked. He got out and walked into the cafe and sat three tables away from them.

"So what can I get for you today, Joy?" asked the waitress.

"The usual please," said Joy.

"Sure. And you sir, what would you like?" asked the waitress

"I'd like to try the pasta meal," said Carl.

"Certainly sir, I'll be right back with your orders," said the waitress.

"Well she's a nice lady, Joy," said Carl.

"Yeah, that's Jezabel, the lunch shift waitress. She's been working here a year now. I don't know anything personal about you, Carl. You tell me one thing about you and I'll tell you one thing about me," said Joy.

"Ok. Well I love outdoor sports," said Carl.

"I love cats," said Joy.

"Hey, that's not much," said Carl.

"No more descriptive then what you said," pouted Joy.

"Ok, ok. I love rock climbing. I used to go up to the mountains on weekends and do that with friends. But most of my old buddies have moved away and I don't get to see them as much anymore." said Carl.

The shady figure who we now know as Jake watches from the table, listening in on their conversation hearing every word, to report back to his boss. "Well, I love water sports I'm a really active person. My brother works as a diving instructor and is out on the ocean all the time. Water skiing and diving is what I love doing on weekends. Have you ever dived before, Carl? I have a diving expedition booked for the weekend," said Joy.

"Yeah I have once. But I don't think I could remember any of the safety instructions. It was a couple of years ago," said Carl.

"No problems. If you haven't got any previous arrangements you can come with me and meet my brother. He'll show you everything you need to know," said Joy.

"Ok Joy, I'll come with you. But next weekend your coming rock climbing with me," replied Carl.

"Sure, babe," said Joy. After Jezabel returned with their meals they continued to talk.

"Do you have any family Carl?" asked Joy

"No, it was just me and my father, he was a Major in the army. He was killed a few years ago in an ambush," said Carl

"Oh, sounds just like me and my brother. We took care of each other my father shot through just after I was born. Seven years ago my mother had a stroke, she doesn't even know who I am, the doctors said that she can't remember anything past what her last meal was," said Joy.

After they had eaten Carl got up and paid for the food at the counter. Jake walked over to the waitress and asked her about Carl and Joy. "Well Joy has been coming in here for over a year, but I don't know who the man that is with her is," Jezabel told him.

"Thanks for the information," said Jake.

"No problems," said Jezabel. She quietly returned to work, suddenly forgetting that she ever had a conversation with Jake.

"Carl? Do you want to go see a movie?" asked Joy.

"Yeah, why not," said Carl. Neither of them knowing that they had a black shadow following them everywhere. Once Carl and Joy had gotten their seats in the movie theatre Jake pulled out his phone and called Miranda. "I have some more information for you," he said quietly.

"Good. What is it?" inquired Miranda.

"The woman's name is Joy Velasquez and I believe she works with Carl at his office," said Jake.

"That is wonderful information. I have a new assignment for you I want you to continue to track Joy, until the sun goes down. Then we can have agents better equipped to handle the tracking," said Miranda.

"Yes ma'am. I won't let her out of my sight. I'll give you a full report tonight," said Jake.

"Good," said Miranda. Jake put his phone away and slips into the theatre. He quickly finds Carl and Joy and sits behind them.

Carl has put his arm around Joy and she has placed her hand on his leg while they watch the romantic movie that Joy had been wanting to see for ages. 'I can't believe Carl actually agreed to go and see this movie with me. And we've only been seeing each other for barely two days,' thought Joy. She was a little surprised when Carl kissed her on the neck. Once he was settled back in his seat she leaned over and kissed his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. For the rest of the movie Joy remained in this position, Carl lightly stroked her ribs with the hand that was around her back. After the movie when they were walking back to their car Joy whispered into his ear "I want to go back to your place and fuck your brains out." Carl groaned at the thought. When he got back in the car Joy gave him a very heated and steamy look. She pulled him closer and gave him a passionate fiery kiss.

Once they arrived back home and inside, they wasted no time in removing each others clothes and soon they were naked and on the couch in Carl's living room, fiercely making out and grinding each other hips together driving them both crazy. Until Carl slid himself slowly into Joy's heated entrance. Both of them moaned with pleasure with the sensual feelings it created. They quickly worked themselves up to a strong climax, their orgasm came with a blinding flash of pleasure making them both shout out in pleasure. Carl rolled to one side of Joy as they laid there, their bodies covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"You are so amazing Carl. None of my other boyfriends could make me feel anywhere near as good as you can," Joy panted.

Carl flashed a brilliant smile at her and responded with "Thanks for the brilliant complement gorgeous. My wife was never this adventurous ever. She would have never done the office blowjob you did yesterday."

Blushing, Joy said, "Well you looked like you needed it so you could relax. Did you get more work done?"

"Yeah I got a lot more work done," said Carl.

"Now we will need another shower babe," said Joy.

"Yeah, I think the hot water system has had enough time to replenish the supply," Carl says to Joy. Carl surprised Joy by lifting her up and carrying her to the bathroom where they made love again in the shower.

"What do you have for food around here? Bachelor junk?" asked Joy.

"No way, I gotta stay fit and healthy. I never have too much of the junk anyway. I got real food," Carl responds.

"Nice. I will cook us some nice steaks and I'll make us a salad too. You go relax ok you can pamper me later," said Joy after looking through the fridge.

"Ok I will," said Carl. Meanwhile outside a car arrives outside and a dark figure gets out and walks over to the car, where Jake is sitting in.

"Jake, its time I took over. You should go report to Miranda now. She's anxious for a full report," said the man.

"Thanks, Jason," said Jake.

Once Jake had arrived at a large Gothic mansion in the middle of the city, he saw that Miranda was waiting rather impatiently for his report. "Ma'am, I have some more information to add on top of what you have now," said Jake.

"Good. You may be rewarded for this," said Miranda.

"It seems that they have a quite close bond already. You may have to use extreme measures to get what you want madam," said Jake.

"Hmmm. So what else have you learned off this Joy?" asked Miranda.

"Well she is going with Carl on a diving expedition on the weekend," said Jake.

"Ahh, perfect. I want you to get yourself on that boat," said Miranda.

"That won't be a problem. Also her brother works on the boat," Jake tells her.

"Good. I want you to get to know him, talk to him see what you can learn about Joy from him. But don't make it seem like your pressuring him," said Miranda.

"Alright madam," said Jake.

"I said something about a reward and I think you deserve it. I want you to take off all your clothes for me, now" said Miranda

"Ok.." said Jake, puzzled as he starts stripping of his clothing, when he's fully nude exposing his hard body. She tells him to go wait for her in her bedroom. After she closes the door the only thing that can be heard for quite sometimes is Jake's cries of absolute ecstasy, for he was only a día caminata and the pleasures the full bloods can create are almost completely overwhelming.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers