Intertwined Fates 10: Ritual

Story Info
Miranda has Carl kidnapped and enacts her plan.
4.5k words
4.45
10.6k
00

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
373 Followers

Carl locked the doors to the offices behind him, anxious to get home to Joy. As he walks towards his car, he notices some shadows slowly brushing against the wall of the building. As he turned around, Jake jumped on him and pressed his fingers into his forehead knocking him out.

"Don't want to hurt him," Jake says in explanation as he carried Carl towards their car.

"How did you do that?" asked Aaron.

"Pressure points. It's very easy to do it if you're a vampire," Jake told him.

"Cool, but we have to get him back to Miranda now, so we can get this done," Aaron said.

"Yeah, I heard that there is going to be some master vampires attending the ritual. That has me a little unsettled," Jake admits.

"I wonder what Miranda has gotten herself involved with," Aaron mused.

"I know. I've heard from Sarah that such rituals are only invoked when great power is required. It's possible that it might be one of those very rare events that the council oversees. It supposedly boosts the master vampires strength as the human used in the ritual is bound to their maker," Jake says.

'Damn that bitch. I will stop her,' Aaron thought angrily. "Sounds pretty heavy," Aaron said out loud as they drove through the city.

"I know, and I've heard that Miranda is pretty obsessed at getting Carl back," said Jake.

"Yeah, it doesn't sound as though Carl will want to stay with her of his own free will," Aaron replies.

"I don't think Miranda has thought this out properly though. But I guess we will just have to see how she plans on doing this," said Jake, as they approached the mansion.

Once there, Jake and Aaron carried Carl through the mansion while two vampire bodyguards escorted them down towards the basement level of the mansion. As they climbed down the steps towards the basement, there was a blast of cold air as the door opened.

"Ahh, you brought him. Right this way," said an unknown female vampire. As they surveyed the room which was laid with candles with burning incense Aaron thought to himself 'The silver is going to cause a lot of damage in here,' as he looked around at the gathered vampires.

He felt some eyes burning into his back, and then he heard a voice in his head which sounded faintly like Laura. 'Don't turn around, Aaron. These master vampires can trap you with their gaze.'

"Put him in the ring, Jake," Miranda told him. After Jake put him down she pulled off Carls jacket and tied his arms behind his back and bound his ankles. She then removed his tie. Carl started to stir, one of the masters spoke up and said "I think it is time to start the ritual, don't you think?"

Carl opened his eyes to a blur and remembered something dropping onto his back, then blackness. He tried to move and realized that his hands and feet were tied together. Miranda approached him and Carl reacted in shock. "Hello, Carl. We're going to get everything that we had asked for," Miranda purred out.

Carl's face contorted in rage as he spat out at her, "Whatever you've got going on here, Miranda, it's not going to work you filthy bitch,"

"Looks like we are going to have to bind that dirty mouth of yours, Carl," said Miranda as she tied a gag around his mouth. Carl began struggling against his bonds as he was pulled upright by one of the master's bodyguards. Miranda left the candle circle as she went to prepare herself. Carl continued struggling as Miranda returned and approached Carl with the ritual athame. She placed a hand on his chest as he struggled against his bonds even more furiously.

She raised her hand and stroked his cheek as Carl's face contorted into a snarl. Miranda reached down and tore his shirt open. She then slashed the athame across his chest allowing the bright blood to seep down his chest. After hearing Carl yelp in pain from behind the gag, Aaron began reaching into his pocket and grasped the vial of silver poison. He extracted the vial of blood from his pocket and covertly injected it into his arm.

He felt the burning gaze of the master again, this time it felt more pressing. Aaron felt comforted when he felt Laura's warm presence again pushing out the masters influence. Carl yelped in pain again as Miranda slashed him again drawing another line of bright blood. She dragged her finger through his blood and lifted it to her mouth and tasted it. "My you have the sweetest blood, Carl," Miranda said as Carl's face twisted in horror and disgust.

She forced his head to the side and dug her fangs into him. Carl moaned behind the gag in shock as Miranda drained some of his blood. She then bit into the other side of his neck drawing more blood while some leaked out the wound she had made on the other side of his neck.

Miranda licked over the neck wounds she had made sealing them over. She said to the waiting vampires "Its time to start now," as she pushed Carl on his back and drew her fingernails down his chest sharply drawing more blood from him. Four master vampires approached the circle. They slashed their wrists with the smaller athames and drained some of the blood into the golden chalices setup around the ceremonial ring. Once they had emptied enough blood into the chalices they picked up the candles and set them on fire. They placed the burning chalices back into place around the ring.

Aaron felt as if he was in a dream as he stared blankly at Carl until he heard the insistent voice in his head. 'Fight it, Aaron, you need to save Carl before its too late.' Aaron snapped out of his dream like state as he saw Miranda standing over a weakened Carl preparing to seal the ritual. She closed her mouth over his neck and bit into him. Aaron pulled the vial of silver out and threw it against one of the chalices it smashed releasing a vile cloud of silver, in moments the vampires around the ring were writhing in pain as the flesh on their face began to peel off.

"Ahhhhh! What is this Aaron?" shouted Jake in agony. Aaron ignored him and ran into the middle of the ring and pulled a screaming Miranda off Carl and stabbed Carl's neck with both vials of blood. The reaction was instantaneous.

Carl ripped the bonds off his hands and was about to reach for Aaron's neck as he grabbed his hands and said "I'm here to rescue you Carl, follow me." He walked over to where Jake was writhing in agony. "I'm sorry that I had to do that mate," Aaron apologized as he opened the vial of bronze coloured substance. "Drink this and we can get out of here," he told Jake as he pressed it to Jake's lips. Jake accepted the vile tasting fluid and the effects were rapid as the peeling and bubbling skin on his face began to heal quickly.

"I can't see. You'll have to lead me out," Jake said, still in pain. Aaron moved behind Jake and Carl leading them out of the room the stone walls of the basement blocking out the wails of pain as they ascended. As they navigated through the maze of rooms, Carl's legs began to feel weak as he stumbled along with Aaron gently guiding him. As his breathing began to get heavier under the strain of keeping upright two bodyguards approached them.

"Where are you taking him? He's supposed to be downstairs," said one of the bodyguards.

"That's none of your concern," Jake said, who had regained his eyesight, and he slammed his fist into his face driving his nose into his head. The other bodyguard was surprised as Aaron slammed his elbow into his neck throwing him against the wall.

Carl collapsed to the floor as his chest gashes opened up again. "Damn that blood didn't work long," said Aaron. Jake picked up Carl as they headed for the gates. They ran outside and found Laura waiting for them. Jake tripped over and gasped in pain as his chest violently constricted. Jake tried to get up but with Carl's weight on top of him and another pain seizure just forced him back to the ground.

"Laura need some help over here!" yelled Aaron. Laura, Russel and Damien came towards them. A whole team of bodyguards rushed outside as Russel and Damien carried Carl and Jake towards their van.

"Come on, Aaron," said Laura as she pulled out a canister from her pocket and unclipped it. She then threw it at the guards, blinding them as the silver gas prevented them from proceeding.

Laura started the van and said to Jake. "Hold on, I have the medicine you need back at my mansion, just hold on there." Aaron tried to comfort Jake as he moaned in pain, the silver eating at his insides like acid.

"I'm so sorry, mate. I couldn't tell you what was going to happen. One of the masters was trying to get into my head," said Aaron.

"How is Carl doing?" asked Laura from the front.

"He's not good. He's lost too much blood and if we don't do this soon he's going to die," said Cindy, as she tried to stop the bleeding from his chest. "Carl, hang in there it won't be much longer,"

Laura got the van through the gates to the mansion as Russel and Damien carried Carl and Jake into the house. "Bring them to the infirmary" Cindy told them. When they got to the infirmary Carl was barely alive, only just being able to hold on. Cindy injected Jake with a vial filled with the same bronze substance that Aaron gave him. Jake passed out on the bench as the chemical began to reverse the damage done to his body by the silver.

"Carl, I need you to open your mouth and swallow as much of this as possible," said Laura as she raised her dripping wrist to his mouth. "Damien, could you help me here please?"

"We are only trying to help you, Carl. You'll never see Joy again if you don't let us help you," said Cindy.

Carl opened his mouth slightly as Laura brushed the blood against his lips. After the blood began running down his throat, Carl began feeling lighter. He took a large swallow of the blood and closed his eyes. Cindy pressed her fingers against his neck and said softly, "I hope enough blood got down, because he's dead."

Carl's head was severely hurting as blinding images burned across his eyes. He wanted to scream in pain but nothing came out as the confusing shattered images continued to torment him. The visions contained fragments of Laura's memories and those of the vampire that turned her. Just as Carl thought the burning images would drive him crazy his eyes burned open and he felt a tearing pain in his jaw as his new fangs forcefully extended themselves.

Carl screamed in pain as the blood hunger tore through him. "Carl, you need to resist it. I know it's hard and its painful but we are only here to help you," Laura soothed as she entered the room. Carl's burning red eyes whipped over to Laura he crushed his hand against Laura and sent her crashing into the wall.

"Laura! Are you ok?" asked Jake as he entered the room.

"Yeah I'm ok. Can you take Carl outside? He needs to feed before the frenzy tears him apart, said Laura.

Carl let out another yell of pain and choked out, "Who are you people? What's happening to me?"

"Carl, I'm Jake and I can help you there," said Jake as he grabbed his arm and led him outside. As he passed Russel he handed him a shirt for Carl.

"When I tell you to, you have to let the burning take control. That's the only way it will stop," Jake told him. Carl nodded at him as he groaned in pain. Jake helped Carl into the car. As Jake started the car Carl pulled the black shirt over his head, his chest completely healed. Jake drove towards the nightclub district and found a quiet place to park. He helped Carl out of the car as they approached two women quietly walking through the nightclub area. One of the women said goodbye to her friend as she greeted her date. 'Those two will do perfectly,' thought Jake as he used his psychic powers to dig into the woman's mind. 'Come over here, bring your date'

She stopped talking for a moment and then grabbed her date's hand and pulled him behind the building and pushed him up against the wall.

"Woah, baby what's gotten into you?" gasped the man as she pressed her mouth against his.

Jake motioned to Carl and said, "Now, Carl, let the burning take over." Carl's eyes burned furiously behind the dark glasses he put on. He jumped behind the woman and wrenched her away before either of them could make a sound. Jake quickly had his hand over her mouth and Carl had the man trapped with his fangs buried deep in his neck.

He quickly drained the man of his blood before letting him drop against the ground afterwards. He growled softly as his eyes still burned softly. He turned to face the woman now squealing and increasing her attempts to get away from Jake. "Aren't you going to do anything Jake?" asked Carl.

"No, you need it more then I do," Jake said as he tried to resist the smell of blood. The woman kicked out at Carl as he dug his fangs into her neck her cries growing faint as he drained her blood. "Now we have to get rid of the bodies. We can't just leave them lying here," said Jake.

Carl stood up and leaned against the wall and brushed the blood off his face as he asked, "What happened?"

Carl's eyes were now back to their normal colour and Jake decided it was a good time to say "Blood rage. It happens when a vampire needs a lot of blood or is newly turned,"

"What?" asked Carl confused.

"There is somebody else who can explain it better then I can. After we get rid of these bodies, all your questions will be answered," Jake assured him.

"Ok, but this is really freaking me out," Carl warned, as he helped Jake to pull the bodies into the car. "What about the blood behind the building?"

"Don't worry about it. For some reason, they can't do any of that forensic stuff with vampires because it just vanishes after leaving the body," Jake assured him.

After they had driven out to a forested area, they proceeded to dig a hole in the ground and dumped the bodies into it. They then covered it up quickly. When they got back to the mansion Laura and Cindy greeted them. "Your looking a lot better now, Carl. Go with Cindy and let her check you over. She's our medic. Then I will answer any questions you might have," Laura told him.

"I must admit, I was a little surprised that you let me out with, Carl," Jake said to Laura.

"I trust you, Jake. If Aaron saved you, he must have trusted you a great deal to not turn on him. I trust his judgement," Laura said.

"How do you know Aaron?" asked Jake

"I'm Aaron's wife," grinned Laura.

"Ohh...So that's why he's seemed happier lately," said Jake.

"I know. It was hard to see him suffer," Laura said softly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I've been watching Miranda for sometime now, so I knew she was up to something crooked. She was out to use the binding ritual to channel the power of the masters into Carl and then drain the power into herself. I think she's been planning to go against the Queen," Laura confided in him.

"Woah. Ok, I knew that Miranda was a little unhinged, but that is just crazy," Jake said.

"I know. So I had to grab Aaron and give him all that stuff to help him rescue Carl. Now he's safe," said Laura

"Its going to be hard to control, Carl however," Jake mused.

"I know about Joy, and it's been taken care of," Laura reassured him.

"Ok, that's good to know," he said.

Cindy re-entered the room with Carl and said, "He's ready to ask questions."

"Take a seat, Carl. I'm sure you have plenty of questions," Laura said sitting down.

"Yeah, I do. What the hell is going on and who were those people that had me down in that room?" he asked as he sat.

"First off, you're a vampire now. I had to do it to save you or you were going to die, Carl. Secondly those were really bad people who were going to make you a vampire also. But you wouldn't be much more then a slave to them," Laura told him.

"Ok...So I can't go out in the day anymore, can I?" asked Carl.

"No sorry. We don't need as much sleep anymore either. Vampires don't require food but we do need to drink blood at least once every two days, or the blood rage starts boiling," Laura warned.

"Ok. So am I a prisoner here?" asked Carl

"For now you are, Carl, since the sun is about to come up. I would like it if you stayed here though, where we can protect you. The other vampires that are connected to the vampires that conducted that 'ritual' are sure to want you dead. They don't like unapproved vampires running around," Laura tells him.

"I'm rather tired, and I need to think about this. Could you show me to where I'm supposed to be sleeping?" he asked tiredly.

"Yeah sure. Damien, could you show Carl where his room is to be?" asked Laura.

"Of course," said Damien as he guided Carl from the room.

"In here, the windows are shielded during the daytime so you don't have to worry about anything," Damien told him.

"Alright, good night then," Carl said to him as he closed the door. He laid down on the bed.

'What am I going to tell Joy? I don't want to hurt her, so I'll have to stay away from her for now on. She's going to know something is wrong when I don't turn up at the office today,' thought Carl. 'This is such a mess, why did this have to happen to me? Damn that psychotic bitch.'

***

"SHIVA!" shouted the Queen.

"Yes your majesty?" inquired the hag.

"What do you see? I've just heard that somebody has broken Carl out of the ritual," the Queen hissed unhappily.

"Nothing, majesty. There is nothing. It seems whatever the prophecy was it has vanished," said Shiva, though silently smiling to herself as she can quite clearly see Carl dressed in gleaming armour much like the painting she showed Laura, and he was standing over the Queen as he shoved a large gleaming sword into her black heart.

"That sounds quite promising. Thank you for the news. Could you inform Geoffrey that I want to see him?" asked the Queen

"Certainly, your majesty," said Shiva, as she bowed and left the chamber smirking to herself.

***

"Where did you go today, Aaron?" asked Laura as he entered the mansion.

"I was checking out Miranda's house," Aaron replied.

"Why did you do that? You could have been seen there!" exclaimed Laura.

"I wanted to see if that bitch was dead but I couldn't find her," said Aaron.

"Vampire corpses disintegrate rather quickly, Aaron. If she's alive she'd most certainly wouldn't be there. I don't want you to be taking such risks, Aaron. I don't want anything to happen to you. I was looking forward to spending the day with you," she said, pouting at him.

"Sorry Laura, but I had to check it out. How's Carl going?" asked Aaron.

"I'm worried he's going to try and go see Joy. So I've tasked people to tail him so they can stop him if he goes anywhere near Joy," said Laura.

"Why stop him? Doesn't this prophecy include both of them?" asked Aaron

"Carl is too young of a vampire to be going anywhere near people he cares about. He could end up losing it and killing Joy. He doesn't know how to turn people properly yet. Even if he was to know his vampire instincts are too unruly. He will need to learn how to control them. Until then, I don't want Carl getting to close to Joy," said Laura.

"I see your point, but eventually Carl is going to want to see her," Aaron warned her.

"I know. I hope the guards won't be necessary but they have orders to protect Joy from everybody,"

"Where are all these other vampires coming from, Laura?" he asked her.

"It seems that there are a number of vampires that hated that monster and others that admire me killing him. That's where they are from," Laura told him smugly.

"That's cool," Aaron said, awed.

"Now that's settled we have other things to attend to," said Laura as she pushed him down on the sofa and pushed up his shirt.

"Ohhh...God, Laura, what is that?" moaned Aaron, as Laura bit into his nipple and drained a small amount of blood making him moan.

"That was fangs, baby. You're going to enjoy this, Aaron," Laura purred as she pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the floor. She bit his other nipple making him moan more intensely, as she rubbed at the growing bulge in his pants. She drew her fangs down his chest, scraping his abs. When she reached belly button she unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. She then thrust a hand into his boxers and grasped his hardness, while at the same time she dug her fangs into the hard muscle around his belly button making him shout in pleasure. After drawing some blood out, she grabbed the band of his pants and boxers and dragged them off of him. She engulfed his hardness in her hot mouth and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, making him quiver in pleasure as he moaned her name. He fisted his hands into her hair as she extended her fangs and lightly pressed them into his hardness, causing a burning wave of pleasure to rush through him as she forcefully sucked a large amount of blood from his hardness.

Acal
Acal
373 Followers
12