Intertwined Fates 10: Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

He yelled out loudly after the burning sensation passed, Laura stood up and undressed quickly. She settled herself over his hardness as she prepared to thrust onto him. "Ahh! God Laura, you are so incredible," shouted Aaron in indescribable pleasure as she thrust onto him and bit his shoulder drawing more of his blood. She began to quicken her pace as she thrust her mouth over his, kissing him as wildly as her thrusts. She broke the kiss after a while, knowing that Aaron needed to breathe. He then began bucking his hips into hers as she increased her wild pace. Laura pressed her fangs into Aaron's neck and slowly drew blood from him extracting more pleasure from him. Aaron growled out in sheer pleasure as Laura tightened around him, her orgasm exploding against her senses. Aaron wasn't able to last much longer, as Laura continued to drain more blood from his neck. He shouted out her name and exploded into her, hot waves of pleasure rolling through him.

Laura rolled of him to the side as Aaron panted heavily, trying to regain his breath. "Wow, baby, that was incredible," said Aaron as he kissed her.

"I missed you so much Aaron. Let's go to my room before they all wake up," Laura suggested.

***

A few nights later, Carl was growing desperate to see Joy. 'God, I really miss her. She must be going out of her mind with worry,' thought Carl. 'First I've have to ditch those damn guards'

***

'Where could he possibly be? I really miss him and I wish he would contact me,' thought Joy as she returned home from yet another hard stressful day at the office. She decided to have a shower and to try and relax. She walked into her bedroom and got a huge shock. "Carl?!" asked a shocked Joy.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you like that, baby. I didn't have a choice," Carl told her.

"Why? People are starting to wonder where you are," Joy told him.

"I've got it all covered, or I will have it soon," he assured her.

"Please, tell me what's going on?" asked Joy.

"Alright, if you promise not to freak out," Carl said.

"Ok, I promise," Joy agreed.

"I really care about you and I don't want to hurt you. So what I'm going to tell you is going to be a shock," Carl said as he turned the lights on. "I'm a vampire. It happened four days ago" said Carl, as he showed her the fangs protruding from his jaws.

"Wha...what?!" stuttered a wide-eyed Joy.

"I know it freaked me out at first too. I tried to stay away from you Joy, but I just can't. I think I'm falling in love with you. I want to protect you but I can't even protect myself. I'm really messed up right now. As soon as I'm able to control myself, I'll come to you," Carl promised as he turned to leave.

"Wait! Carl, you can't tell me that you think you love me then leave!" exclaimed Joy.

"I'm sorry, Joy. I just wanted you to know why I can't be around you for awhile and I wanted you to know how I felt about you. I will be back but not until I can protect you," Carl said sadly.

Joy's eyes started watering and she said "These last few days have been hell, Carl. I miss you terribly. I know that I love you. Stay with me, please, Carl,"

"I'm sorry, baby. I have to leave now before they find out I'm gone. I'm not supposed to be seeing you. They'll know I'm here and come looking," Carl said softly. He held her into a big hug and passionately kissed her. "I will be thinking of you. I love you," Carl told her as he walked out the door.

Two shady figures are observing Carl leaving the apartment building. One takes out a phone and dials a number. "Yes, Nicokali here," said Nicokali in a rich Russian accent. "Target is leaving the building,"

"Great, you follow him Nicokali. Gregor is to keep watch over Joy," said Markus into his phone.

"Who was that?" asked a weak voice.

"That was Nicokali. He is trailing Carl now. Don't worry my love we will have him soon," said Markus, as he stroked the burned skin on Miranda's scared face.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12