Intertwined Fates 12: Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, thanks for the report, Cindy. I'd like to be alone with him if you don't mind," Laura said.

"Sure, I'll be outside if you need anything," Cindy agreed.

"Thanks," Laura says softly.

Laura grasped his hand, and brushed her other hand over his head as she said "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, baby. I'm going to do something now. I hope it will help long enough for me to talk to you,"

She grabbed a syringe and drew a large amount of her blood out and injected it right into his arm. Aaron gasped as his eyes open. He coughed blood up and then groaned in pain as his eyes opened. "Laura..?" whispered Aaron hoarsely.

"Yes, I'm here, baby. I'm here for you now," said Laura softly.

"I knew you'd come for me..." said Aaron softly as he coughed again.

She smiled as she brushed his forehead. "Do I have your permission to turn you? I almost lost you, it scared me so much. I don't ever want to be without you again," said Laura.

"Yes baby. I was going to ask you anyway. I'm ready Laura," whispered Aaron as he moaned in pain, coughing up more blood.

Laura lowered her mouth and then gently bit into his neck and began drawing blood. She quickly let go and cut her wrist, letting Aaron drink her blood. She kissed Aaron on the lips gently and whispered, "It will be alright soon," as he drifted back into unconsciousness. Laura began to slowly drink his blood, shuddering as unexplainable pleasure surged through her body. When she finished she picked him up and carried him out of the room.

"Where are you going with Aaron? He should stay in there, Laura," Cindy said.

"I made the change, Cindy. He doesn't need to be in there any longer since he gave me permission. My blood woke him up long enough," Laura told her.

"Ok, then take him back to your room then. I'll set up the supplies he will probably need when he wakes up," said Cindy.

"Thank you," Laura replied as she carried Aaron to their bedroom. She laid Aaron down on the bed and removed his clothes. After removing her clothes she climbed into the sheets and held Aaron to her, draping his arms over her. Knowing that he wouldn't be waking until sometime in the night, she settled into his still warm body and slipped into sleep.

12