Intertwined Fates 13: Awakening

Story Info
An ancient evil is awoken.
6.2k words
4.15
10k
00

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

13: Awakening

Laura stirred from her rest as the first beams of moonlight shone upon the house. She looked over at Aaron who was still peacefully resting, but the startling thing was his face was completely healed and the wounds on his chest were rapidly fading. 'It worked!' thought Laura happily.

Laura gasped in surprise as Aaron's eyes shot open, the fire literally burning in his eyes. He gasped in pain as the bloodlust rushed through him, forcing his new fangs to grow; he tightened his grip on Laura as another powerful surge rushed through him. Faintly he heard Laura trying to get his attention.

"Aaron, I know it hurts but you have to fight it. Fight the urge," said Laura insistently as she held him tighter.

Aaron hung his head back and yelled in pain as his fangs fully extended themselves. Aaron held onto Laura's voice like a tether pulling him through the sea of red that was coursing through his head. He choked out when he regained some senses "Laura... where... am... I?"

"Your in bed with me. I was waiting for you to wake up," said Laura with a saucy voice.

"In... bed... hey?" asked Aaron with a slight edge to his strained voice.

"Yeah, I got the perfect thing to take the sharp edges off that burning hunger," said Laura as she brushed her legs up against him. She reached down and brushed his hardening member with her hand causing him to moan in pleasure. "Fangs look so sexy on you, Aaron," said Laura as she kissed him with savage intensity.

"Ohhh Laura..." moaned Aaron, rendered speechless.

"It's ok to let it out now, Aaron, you have control. It can't control you now," said Laura as she massaged his tightly strung arm muscles. With a primal growl Aaron dug his fangs into Laura's neck drawing blood out of neck. Laura shrieked in pleasure as Aaron's hands traveled all over her.

Aaron lifted his fangs from her neck and passionately kissed her. Her hands moved up his body caressing the quickly fading marks on his chest. She whispered to him after he broke the kiss, "Take me now, Aaron"

He growled and plunged his fangs into her neck drawing more blood causing Laura to moan long and deep as Aaron drew blood from her as he entered her slick entrance, his hardness grinding into her before he set a fast and hard pace. Laura cried out in pleasure, her nails digging into his back. As the tugging sensation in her neck increased she dug her fangs into the exposed side of Aaron's neck as he continued to pound into her. Aaron released her neck and groaned in pleasure. As she drank from him she began to grind her hips around his driving hardness.

Aaron swore at the intense pleasure, driving his fangs back into her neck they drank from each other at the same speed, grinding against each other. Aaron roared in pleasure as he wrenched Laura away from him, pushing her into the bed he thrust madly into her. They arched their heads back and yelled in pleasure, their orgasms rolling together.

Aaron gathered the strength to roll off Laura before he scooped her up into his arms, their sweaty bodies resting against each other, sharply drawing in breath. "I've got plenty more blood if you're still hungry. I drank enough for both of us," Laura told him as she kissed him gently.

"That was so amazing, Laura. I can't believe that none of my injuries are even here anymore," said Aaron.

"I know; wonders of vampiric healing. It goes even faster if you're well fed. The bite marks you gave me are already gone," said Laura.

"Well I can fix that," growled Aaron as he rolled Laura under him. He kissed her quickly, lifted her hand and pushed his fangs into her wrist and drank from the veins.

"Ohh that feels so good," said Laura as a pleasant tingling traveled up her arm.

***

"Thanks, Carl, for saving my arse a couple of times back there," said Jake.

"No problems, since you saved mine too. I wish that bitch hadn't gotten away though," Carl replied.

"We will get her next time, Carl," said Jake confidently.

"Do you have any news on Aaron, Jake?" asked Carl.

"No, I don't but I want to find out, so I'll go ask Cindy. I'll be right back," said Jake.

"Carl? Have you seen Jake anywhere? I can't seem to find him," asked Kally as she entered the room.

"Hey, Kally, good to see you and yeah he just went to check on Aaron," Carl told her.

"Ok, then I'll wait here for him. How have you been dealing with everything?" asked Kally.

"I've been better. The hunger is irritating though. I wish I didn't have to do it," Carl replies.

"I feel the same but it's easier with Jake though. He's more comfortable with it then I am," said Kally.

"How's Joy doing?" asked Carl eagerly

"I haven't told her yet and I haven't seen her since Jake turned me," Kally told him.

"Oh, well then I'll have to talk with Adam," said Carl disappointedly.

"Sorry Carl, but I don't want to shock her so soon after finding out you're a vampire. But I was going to track her down soon anyway. Who's Adam?" asked Kally.

"Adam was my best friend a few years ago. He moved to the other side of the country for a higher paying job. He's going to help me with my business now. He's the new boss now," said Carl.

"Poor Joy; that is so much work for just one person. That's good though. I really need to catch up with her," said Kally.

"That would give Adam a break; he's supposed to be watching her during the day. From what I heard his wife is demanding," said Carl.

"Ok; I wanted to spend sometime with Jake anyways since he's been too busy lately. I'll go find her tomorrow," said Kally.

"I'm sure she'd like that. But I'm not ready yet to see her. I haven't got it all under control," Carl admitted.

"I'm sure she understands, Carl. I'll let you know how she's feeling after I get back tomorrow," Kally promised.

"Thanks, Kally," Carl says appreciatively.

"Cindy just told me that Aaron is with Laura in her bedchamber. She told me that Laura turned him and they are reconnecting now," said Jake as he returned.

"Laura is probably going to be hungry after that," Kally commented.

"Cindy told me not to worry because Laura told her that she overfed quite a bit so she could help Aaron through it," Jake responded.

"Wow, from what I heard that's rather uncomfortable, since you have more blood then you'd have if you were alive," Carl said.

"It's not pretty because the blood vessels can burst if they enlarge to much, but Laura was careful. Cindy said to not expect them out until tomorrow," Jake told them.

***

"Damien, how are you feeling?" asked Russel.

"Like crap. Gerard was my friend and from what I heard, Miranda escaped so her master will know about us now," said Damien mournfully

"I know, but we need you to be strong, Damien. We've had a lot of losses. After Laura comes out tomorrow we'll be having a service for them," Russel promised.

"That's great. I'll be there since the silver burns should be healed up by then. Cindy is making such a fuss over it," complained Damien.

"She can be like that. Being human means she doesn't realize how high our pain tolerance can be," chuckled Russel

"Thanks for coming to check on me, Russel," Damien said.

"No problems. You get some rest now," Russel told him.

"I will," Damien promised.

***

"Adam, do you want to go grab something to eat? I'm hungry for some reason," Joy said as she entered Carl's office.

"Yeah, in a second, Joy. I just have to finish this off," said Adam.

"Ok, I'll be out here... waiting patiently," sighed Joy. 'No wonder why he is friends with Carl. Their both such a workaholics.'

"Ok Joy, I won't be long," said Adam

Two minutes later Adam came out of the office and locked the door behind him. "That was faster then I expected," said Joy as Adam looked at her.

"Well I didn't have much left to do there, Joy. Let's get going then," Adam said.

"Ok, lets go to the coffee shop they have some really great food there," said Joy as they walked towards the elevators. "Don't worry about it, Adam. I'm not like most women who bitch about their non-existent fat," she remarked as she studied the look he was giving her.

"Ok, but you should know that I'm like that too. I tend to eat more then I should," said Adam

"Go ahead, Adam; I've never seen a man embarrassed by how much he eats. Especially one whose in as great shape as you," complimented Joy.

"Thanks," said Adam as the elevators opened and they stepped inside.

They made random conversation while they made their way towards the coffee shop and ordered their food.

"That's all you're having Adam? Why are you embarrassed about that?" chuckled Joy as she gestured to towards the small cake he had.

"I could have had much more. But I don't feel like it right now. Just have your rather fattening looking chocolate," said Adam.

"Alright, sorry, Adam," grinned Joy.

"Just enjoy it. You know I have to follow you. Carl would kill me if anything happened to you during the day," Adam replied.

Joy smiled again as she continued eating her large chocolate cake.

"I can't stay much longer after five. My wife is cooking a special dinner for our anniversary," Adam warned her.

"That's fine since I don't have too much more to do anyway," she told him.

"Great, then let's get going. There are still some things I need to finish off," said Adam as they got up and walked outside.

As they walked along the quiet streets heading back towards the busy roads Adam hears a noise that Joy wasn't able to hear. "Joy, stay right here. I'll be right back," said Adam warningly.

"What's going on Adam?" asked Joy

"Trust me, Joy," called Adam as he raced around a corner.

"Great, I suppose I'd better wait here then," mumbled Joy as she sat on the flat concrete fence post.

She sighed in annoyance. She heard some twigs breaking from the nearby park and turned to see the tree moving. Before she could open her mouth this wild creature dashed out of the trees and charged at her. Its eyes glowed evilly as it snarled making Joy scream as the creature neared her ready to jump on her until a blur of black slammed into the creature tackling it to the ground.

Joy inched back slowly as she couldn't take her eyes off the deranged creature trying to get what she thought were claws through what she recognized as a black wolf's chest. She thought desperately to herself 'Where the hell are you Adam?'

The wolf yelped as the rabid creature raked its claws down his chest, blood sprayed out of the open wounds. The wolf tore at the mad thing's throat forcing it to let out a high pitched howl as it leapt off the wolf and raced away. The wolf looked at Joy then sprang up and raced away. Joy curiously went to follow the wolf as it raced away in the same direction that Adam had ran off to.

She reached the narrow alleyway she saw the wolf run into and when she turned the corner, she gasped as she saw Adam fastening his pants with two large deep slashes in his chest that were dripping blood. He looked at her and she gasped again as his eyes were wild and savage, completely inhuman. His eyes pierced her like frozen emeralds.

"Adam? What's going on?" asked Joy after she regained the use of her vocal cords.

"Sorry if I scared you, Joy. My eyes are always the last to change back to normal," said Adam as the coldness and animal ferocity melted from his eyes as they returned to their normal warm green color.

"Oh god, you're healing already?" asked Joy stunned as she noticed that he wasn't bleeding anymore and that the wounds were beginning to close over.

"Yeah and I guess I have to explain this to you. But I think it would be better if you come meet my wife. It will be easier to talk to you that way," Adam suggested.

"Sure... so your wife knows about this?" asked Joy questionably.

"I think you'll like Rachel," Adam said as he winced slightly as the wounds began pulling together.

"Right; you stay here, Adam, and I'll get your car," said Joy.

"Joy... I can't leave you alone not when that creature is around," said Adam

"Well you certainly can't go into the office with a bloodstained shirt," Joy tells him.

"I know, but I can put my jacket over it," said Adam.

"Wouldn't that hurt though?" asked Joy.

"Yes, but I'm supposed to protect you. So don't argue, Joy," Adam said as he winced slipping on his shirt.

Adam pulled his jacket over the blood that was still seeping through his shirt. After quickly retrieving what they needed from the office, Joy took the keys from Adam with protests from him.

"You're injured, Adam, and I don't care if you have these supernatural healing powers. You're still hurt; if you actually were human you'd be in hospital for a long time," Joy finally said.

"I know and I'll have massive scars but I'm not," said Adam grumpily.

"Are you always this grumpy when you get hurt?" asked Joy.

"Sometimes," Adam admits.

"This street, Joy," he said as he pointed at a turnoff.

"Anything I should know about Rachel before I meet her?" asked Joy.

"Nope, just watch out for her temper. She can have a short fuse sometimes," Adam warned her.

"Ok. Thanks for the warning," said Joy.

"This is where I'm living while we are staying here," said Adam as they came up to a rather elegant house.

"Nice house, Adam," Joy said, looking at the house.

"Thanks, let's go inside. I'll introduce you to Rachel and I'll explain everything to you," said Adam as Joy pulled into the driveway.

"Rachel, are you there?" called Adam as he walked inside.

"I'm in the kitchen, Adam," called Rachel.

Adam pulled off his jacket as he walked into the kitchen. "Adam? What happened? Why are you home so early?" asked Rachel as she saw the bloodstains.

"Joy got attacked and the creature what ever it was slashed me before I could get rid of it," said Adam as he winced, the shirt sticking to the wounds.

"Well you'd better let me have a look," Rachel said as she began unbuttoning his shirt. "You brought Joy here?" asked Rachel as she saw an unknown woman walking through the door.

"Yeah, that's Joy," Adam said. He groaned in pain slightly as Rachel peeled the cloth away from his injuries.

"It's great to finally meet you, Joy. I'm Rachel only if we could have met under better circumstances," said Rachel.

"Its great to meet you to Rachel, Adam has been telling me a lot about you," said Joy.

"Make sure Adam doesn't move from that chair, I'm going to get the first aid kit. Those wounds are going to need stitches or you'll get scars Adam," said Rachel.

"Ok are you going to tell me what's going on now?" asked Joy

"Yeah, I will when Rachel gets back. I'm going to have to tell Carl as well, he thinks I'm still human. Russel the person who sent me here to watch you is the only other person that knows I'm a werewolf," said Adam.

"Ok," said Joy.

"You're not shocked? Or even surprised?" asked Adam.

"No, Carl is a vampire so it's only natural to assume that most likely every other myth and story tale about supernatural creatures are real as well. I just didn't expect it to be you," Joy told him.

"I'm going to have to reopen those slashes, Adam, or they won't heal properly," Rachel warned him as she returned to the room.

Joy jumped back in fright as Rachel's hand warped into a claw. Adam tensed up as Rachel walked up to him. "It's ok, Joy. We will tell you everything in a moment," Rachel soothed her.

She slashed her claws through the wounds on Adam's chest re-opening them causing him to groan in pain as the blood began leaking out of them again. "After Rachel's done stitching me up we'll tell you everything. Go wait in the living room, Joy," Adam told her.

'Wow, only a week ago my life was fairly normal. Great job and an awesomely sexy boyfriend. Now all this weird stuff is happening,' thought Joy as she plopped down on one of the couches in the living room.

"Adam, go in there and start explaining it to, Joy. I got a few things I need to do in the kitchen," Rachel said to her husband.

"Sure; I bet she's dying to know," said Adam as he got up from the chair.

"Joy, your dying to know about this, aren't you?" asked Adam as he came into the living room.

"Yeah, I am. What the hell is going on Adam? What was that creature?" asked Joy as he sat down.

"I haven't got the slightest clue, though it did look like a wolf," Adam mused softly.

"It had glowing eyes, Adam. I don't think wolves have glowing eyes," Joy replied.

"I have no idea then. I can however explain to you about my condition," said Adam.

"Good, I'm looking forward to hearing this," Joy said, leaning forward.

"I was attacked by these two wolves. That I later found out were actually werewolves when Rachel told me her secret," Adam told her.

"It was really hard for awhile there. Adam had got some pretty bad injuries. You don't get werewolves healing abilities until the first change," Rachel continued as she walked into the room.

"What secret, Adam?" Joy asked.

"I found out that Rachel was the alpha female in her pack," Adam told her.

"I then found the wolves that attacked Adam and served them justice," said Rachel.

"Wow, this is quite a bit to take in at once," Joy said, slightly dazed.

"I know it is. That's how I felt at first when Rachel told me all about it," Adam assured her.

"So there's nobody else out there looking for trouble?" asked Joy.

"No, I'm pack alpha. The local pack won't be causing any trouble. It would be bad for them if they did," Adam said in a stern voice. Joy looked away as she caught sight of Adam's momentary menacing look.

"Would it be alright if you gave me a lift home, Adam?" Joy asked him.

"Sure, I'll just put a fresh shirt on," Adam replied, getting up.

"I'll have everything ready by the time you get back, Adam," Rachel said as he left the room.

"Thanks, babe. I'll see you soon," said Adam after he returned to the room wearing a fresh shirt.

"Thanks, Adam. I didn't want to get you in trouble by taking a taxi," Joy told him.

***

"Curse that wench. Laura has been the one screwing around with everything," fumed Miranda.

"Francis and Phillip are searching for her and her followers now. They have found a mansion that they think Laura maybe using as her headquarters. But for now we can't do too much about it. The Queen's Sabre guard is getting closer to finding our position. They are incredibly dangerous. One of them can even move in the daylight because he's a marked werewolf. We are looking for a new hideout that won't be detected by the Sabre," Markus responded.

"Good, I want Laura to suffer for this. If it wasn't for her Jake and Aaron would still be loyal to me and that would have never happened," raged Miranda.

"It will happen, I promise. I want you, however, to stay with your bodyguards. The Sabre could have spies amongst us," remarked Markus.

"I will do that. Just tell me how soon we are moving out," Miranda said, before thinking to herself, 'Not to mention Igor is very talented with distracting me,'

"Petri said that the new location should be ready within two days. Come, I have something to show you," he said. He then led Miranda through a hallway into what looked like an archive room where vampires were busily packing things away into crates and boxes. Markus grabbed a large book with a plain cover off one of the many shelves in this room.

"This is an ancient arcane tome recently 'acquired' from the royal archives. It belonged to a sorcerer who was turned a few hundred years ago. If we could unlock its secrets it will be a very effective tool against the Queen and the council," Markus told her.

"Very impressive, Markus. But don't you actually have to have spell casting blood to be able to make this stuff work?" asked Miranda.

"Actually if you have the right knowledge on how it all works you don't need any specific blood. It would enhance the effects but it's not necessary," Markus said.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12