Intertwined Fates 15: Burning Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kally frowned even more before shaking her head. "Whatever," she says, before turning to leave, not able to stand to look at her lover for much longer, otherwise she would end up slapping him or worse, say things that they both would regret.

She charged through the mansion wanting to get out. Jake hurriedly followed her "Kally! Wait please!" he called out to her as she raced outside.

"Hey mate, it might be best to give her some space," said Aaron as he approached him.

"I have to find her Aaron; it's not safe out there for her. Not by herself," he said as he grabbed his coat.

"I'll come with you then," said Aaron.

***

Kally sat down at the bar and reflected on her fight with Jake, 'God, I was foolish to even think that Jake would even be considering marriage. Can't even go into a church, damn crosses,' thought Kally to herself as the bartender gave her something to drink.

"Igor, see that woman over by the bar?" asked Gregor as he pointed towards the bar.

"Yes?" replied Igor.

"That's Kally, Jake's lover. Miranda would love to talk to her. It would also serve to draw Jake out into the open," said Gregor.

Igor smirked and said "Great, I'll be waiting outside for you."

"I won't be long," said Gregor.

Kally slowly sipped her drink, watching a very powerfully built man who oozed self confidence, make his way to her through the rather small crowd. Kally realized that she was feeling quite hungry and thought that this man would do just fine to sate her hunger.

"Hello there. My name is Gregor," said the man, smiling at her as he sat down.

"My name is Kally," she replied, smiling sexily at him.

"What is a sexy woman doing all by herself here?" asked Gregor as Kally sipped her drink.

She rolled her eyes to herself and thought 'Man, this guy really does need to work on his pick up lines. Though....his accent is rather sexy,'

"Hmm, lets see had a fight with my boyfriend," said Kally. 'Dammit he's going to leave now, why did I have to go and say that!' Kally berated herself.

"Oh that's really a shame. Who would want to fight with somebody so beautiful?" asked Gregor.

Kally couldn't help herself and giggled at his terrible choice in words.

Gregor smiled at her and continued talking, after sometime Kally decided that she didn't want to hear anymore from him. "Want to go some place more private?" asked Kally.

"Sure," smirked Gregor as she grasped his hand. Pulling him outside she pressed him against the wall, her fangs began growing. Then Kally's squeal of surprise was muffled as a hand grabbed her from behind. Gregor grabbed her hands while Igor pulled out a blindfold. Kally fought with Gregor trying to throw him off while she kicked at Igor trying to get him away from her. While he wrapped the blindfold around her eyes, Kally bit into Igor's hand making him yelp in pain. She got ready to scream but Gregor quickly placed his hand around her mouth keeping her jaw clamped shut. She furiously tried to force Gregor away from her, but he was too strong for her as she desperately battled the two men.

"She's certainly got some fight in her," said Gregor as he wrestled with Kally. Distracted for the moment, Kally pulled out one of her earrings and dropped it on the ground.

"Yeah she does," said Igor groaning as Kally kicked him hard.

Gregor lifted his hand away from her mouth letting Igor shove a gag into her mouth to try and keep her quiet. She struggled fiercely with them as they began wrestling her towards the car Igor had parked at the end of the alleyway.

"I'll take care of her Gregor," said Igor as he pushed Kally into the car. She growled at him and kicked out him he pushed her away. Igor pulled out a shirt and ripped a strip of cloth from it grasping her hands he wrapped the cloth around her wrists and bound them tightly, doing the same with her ankles, but not before she kicked him in the face. Kally got some sense of satisfaction as she felt and heard his nose break and hearing his yell of pain. Igor growled at her roughly, blood streaming from his nose as he bound her ankles together. "We need to keep her in good shape, Igor; I'd want to do something back to her. But we don't know how strong her body is," said Gregor trying to calm Igor who was very pissed off.

"Alright fine, I won't touch her. Yet," snarled Igor who kept a vicious eye on her the whole trip towards one of their safe houses.

"I'll take her inside, Igor. Call Miranda," Gregor told him.

"Ok," said Igor. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, his nose still leaking blood. "Miranda, Igor here," Igor said into the phone, trying to ignore the burning pain in his nose.

"What is happening Igor?" asked Miranda

"We have caught Jake's lover. We've brought her to safe house four," Igor told her.

"That's excellent, I'll be there in a moment," said Miranda.

***

"I spotted Kally sitting at a bar. I asked her why she was sitting there alone and she told me that she had a fight with Jake," said Gregor as Miranda walked with them towards the room they put Kally in.

"Interesting, I think it will be even easier to draw Jake out," said Miranda. "Ok, are you good to watch Kally until I go in and talk to her?"

"Yeah," said Gregor before opening the door and walking in shutting it behind him.

"Ok, Igor I want to see where else your hurt," said Miranda pushing him into a bedroom, she began taking off his clothes.

***

"Sorry we couldn't find her, Jake. She'll come home when she's ready. She'll be back before the sun rises," Aaron said confidently as they returned to the mansion.

"I hope so Aaron, I'm really worried about her," said Jake.

"It will be ok," said Aaron as he turned and left. Jake sat down to wait for Kally in the lounge. He became increasingly worried as dawn became nearer and nearer. He stumbled into his room and laid down on the bed trembling with worry as the sun rose above the horizon. Jake spent the day in a worried mess, thinking the worst could have happened to Kally.

When the sun finally lowered itself behind the horizon he leapt out of his room and left the mansion before anybody could talk to him. Jake desperately searched everywhere for her. When he was about to give up for the night because the dawn was fast approaching he came across something glinting in the back exit of the club he just searched. He picked it up, when he recognized what it was tremors ran through him. It was one of the earrings that he gave Kally on the night he turned her. He grasped it tightly, a tear sliding out of his eye.

He sat down in his car looking at the earring for a moment before he slammed his hands into the steering wheel and gave a cry of frustration, starting the car he pulled out of the lot.

Driving back towards the mansion his phone began ringing. He pulled off the road and answered the phone. The voice at the other end chilled him to the core and he began shaking "Hello, Jake, nice to talk to you again. I have Kally here with me, it's going to be so fun playing with her," Miranda purred.

"You BITCH!" roared Jake, "Leave her alone!"

"And why would I do that? She's going to be so fun to play with. My bodyguards said that she's a feisty one," Miranda said.

"No! Leave her alone!" cried Jake desperately.

"I think we'll be seeing each other again soon," said Miranda cruelly and cut the line.

"MIRANDA!" roared Jake into the disconnected phone.

After getting into the mansion a few minutes before dawn, he rushed past Aaron and Carl who tried to talk to him.

He locked himself in his room and staggered to the bed, tears began streaming out of his eyes. He whispered to himself mournfully "I failed her,"

Once the sun lowered itself below the horizon once again, before Carl or Aaron could catch him he was out the door.

"I'm really worried about him, Carl. He's going to do something really stupid," said Aaron worriedly.

"I know; we need to help him. First we need to get him; I don't think he's been feeding. If he goes much longer without food, the blood rage could come down on him," Carl said.

"That has me really worried too. What happens when he's forced to kill somebody? How will he feel when he comes to his senses? He'll be even worse then," Aaron replied.

"If he doesn't come back we have to talk to Laura about this issue. Jake's going to kill himself before he can find Kally," said Carl.

"It's bad for him to keep going like this; he can't find Kally if he dies from hunger or from one of Miranda's vamps," Aaron mused.

***

"My Lord, this has just come for you," said the messenger handing the king a letter. The king opened it and began reading it. As he continued reading it his hands slowly gripped the paper tighter.

As he finished reading it he tore the paper and dropped it on the ground, he advanced menacingly on the messenger and roared "Why wasn't I told about this sooner!?"

"I... I... don't know. I'm just the messenger," stammered the messenger.

The king roared and slammed his fist through the messenger's chest. His yell of pain cut off as he exploded in a rainfall of ash.

"Regina!" roared the king as he entered the queen's chambers. "Why wasn't I told how bad things have gotten?"

"I did not see the point in bothering you, Geoffrey, with such details. I'm dealing with the Markus situation. Joseph just gave me the Sabre's latest report and they are getting closer to finding their hideout," said Queen Regina.

"For real this time?" asked King Geoffrey.

"Hopefully yes. Michael told me that they have many dummy sites set up and it will take time to find ones that they have been in. They have uncovered two safe houses, however empty. They've been able to find more information on them. I believe we will have them soon enough," said Queen Regina, watching her husband as he calmed down. His handsome features drawing back together. She got off her chair and walked over to him. "I didn't want to upset you; I know how much you hate interruptions," said Regina as she brushed her hand along his cheek.

"Yes, I do," said Geoffrey as he grabbed her hand, staring into her pale emerald eyes.

"Albert! Make sure we are not disturbed; I don't care what it is. It can wait," called Regina.

"Yes my Queen." said Albert.

"Now that's settled." smirked Regina as she lead Geoffrey to the bed chamber. She pulled him down for a kiss as he pushed her on the bed.

***

Around the world, news were pouring in about freak weather. The new papers and new stations were having a field day, while many thought the end of days was upon them.

** New York Times

SNOWING DURING SUMMER

Meteorologists are currently baffled by the bizarre weather occurring around the world. It is currently snowing out here. It shouldn't be possible with the heat spell, but snowing it is.

** Sky News **

SCORCHING HEAT WAVE CONTINUES

Today London and much of Europe remains in the grip of the most horrific heat wave ever recorded in this region of the world with temperatures reaching the low 40s today. People are advised to stay indoors and drink lots of water.

** Al-Jazeera TV **

FREAK RAINSTORMS CAUSE MASSIVE FLOODING

Bizarre weather patterns are occurring over much of Northern Africa and Arabia the past week; driving rain storms and flooding the likes that have not ever been recorded here.

** The Star, Johannesburg News **

HURRICANE WARREN DEVASTATES CAPE TOWN

Meteorologists are still tracking Hurricane Warren that recently devastated Cape Town; a rare phenomena as hurricanes are not know for this part of the world.

** Beijing Ribao **

TORNADOES DEVASTATE FARMING COMMUNITES, MILLIONS DEAD

Meteorologists are still unable to understand the events leading up to the last week's devastating tornadoes that ravaged China's farming communities killing millions.

As Shiva sat back, she sighed softly before slowly getting up and smirking. She knew that soon, it would start to play out and the prophecy would be fulfilled.

12