Intertwined Fates 23: Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tastes so good," groaned Carl after he had swallowed it. Joy forked another piece and lifted it to Carl's lips but tilted the fork so it slid off and dropped onto his chest.

"Let me get that for you," said Joy, she leaned down over his chest and swiped her tongue over the piece of pancake picking it off his chest. Carl leaned back into the bed as Joy's tongue teased his chest.

"It is really good," groaned Joy, she licked her lips and then fed Carl another piece.

"Here, let me," said Carl grabbing the fork from Joy he forked another piece of pancake and fed it to Joy. She groaned in pleasure as the sweet taste rushed through her.

As Carl delivered another piece of cake to Joy's lips, he let it slip off the fork and fall between her breasts. He grinned and said "Let me get that for you," Joy groaned as Carl pressed his face into her breasts and extracted the piece of sticky cake with his teeth.

After they had finished feeding each other the pieces of pancake, Joy uncovered the desert dish which contained a large bowl of custard. Grabbing the desert spoon she scooped up a generous portion of the custard and put it to Carl's lips. Carl groaned while swallowing the sweet liquid.

"Best custard I've ever tasted," sighed Carl as Joy prepared another spoonful. She allowed the spoon to tip while she was taking it to Carl's mouth, most of it ended up dripping onto his chest.

"What a mess I made there, let me clean that up for you," leered Joy. Carl groaned as Joy flicked her tongue over his broad chest gathering the split custard. After she had cleaned him she decided to give him a surprise and buried her fangs into his chest. Carl gasped in pleasure as his back arched from the bed at the sudden shock of the pleasure.

Carl grabbed the bowl before pushing Joy on her back and liberally poured the custard over her chest. Carl leered suggestively at her before lowering his face over her chest to begin cleaning up the custard. Joy shuddered as Carl rolled his tongue over her rigid stomach collecting the custard from her skin.

She moaned when Carl licked up her chest collecting the sweet liquid from between her breasts. While cleaning her breasts, Joy wrapped her legs around his and flipped them over; reaching for the bowl she emptied it over his chest. She lapped it up to the soft groans coming from Carl as her tongue brushed over his stiff nipples.

Her tongue slid down his chest causing him to shudder as she began cleaning the custard from the creases in his abs. One of her hands ran down his chest to brush against his stiffening erection. Carl growled and tried to push her off him, but Joy resisted and pressed him into the bed while she finished cleaning the custard from his body.

When she finished she lept up from the bed and strode into the bathroom, Carl was quick to follow her as she started the shower.

"We need a long hot shower to get properly clean," purred Joy as she swiped a finger through the sticky residue on Carl's chest.

"Ladies first," said Carl with a deep growl.

After they had thoroughly washed each other's bodies they made passionate love against the wall in the shower. Drying themselves off they flopped onto the bed together and snuggled against each other.

"This day is going to be so perfect," sighed Joy after awhile of lying together as she traced patterns on Carl's chest.

"Yeah it will. Lovely surprise earlier, Joy," said Carl as he pinned her underneath him, he kissed her hard and passionately. They spent the day lying in bed making slow passionate love.

***

A shudder passed through them as the sun slipped below the horizon. "What was that?" asked Joy.

"That is the feeling you get when it's totally safe to go outside. It's the signal that the sun has set for the day," said Carl as he brushed a finger along her jaw.

"Damn that means we have to get going then," said Joy.

Carl sighed in disappointment and said "Yes it does, but I promise you that after all this mess is resolved we will have a long honeymoon." He kissed her softly and got off the bed, sliding his boxers on.

***

"Laura, James just said that he saw something loitering around the perimeter," said Aaron as he found Laura studying another of the magical tomes from the arcane library in the mansion.

"Well I need something to practice on. Put everybody on the alert," said Laura.

"Ok, I'll head back out in a sec," said Aaron.

"Carl and Joy should be back soon," said Laura.

"Yeah, I'll just head back out then," said Aaron he leaned over the tabled and gently kissed her cheek.

There was a sharp cry of pain echoing from outside as a gigantic flash blew through the front windows.

12