Intertwined Fates 26: Enchantments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it sounds like Shiva had this all planned out herself," said Joy.

"I think so. She must have saw the vision and decided to help it along," said Carl.

"Now this should be enough for you. Call for me if you need anything more," said Murdoc carrying a tray stacked with bags of red fluid.

"I am hungry. What about you Carl?" asked Joy.

"Yeah. Lets figure out how to do this without making a mess," said Carl.

A few hours later Murdoc came back into the room carrying two large wooden cases.

"Your armor is in these crates. Take this stone and it will send you back to the edge of the forest. It will be daylight in one hour. And this is your sword, Carl," said Murdoc handing him a black scabbard engraved with bronze patterns.

"I'll take you back to the surface. Your friends are waiting up there. Adam and Rachel will have woken up by this time," said Murdoc.

"Thank you for your help, Murdoc," said Carl.

"This is no problem for me. If you have any problems in the future you know where to find me," said Murdoc as he began mumbling an incantation. The air around them beginning to glow and pulse with vibrant living energy until there was a flash and they were standing back in the trees with the pre-dawn glow of the sky hanging above them.

"This stone will teleport you and your friends to the edge of the forest near the village you started from," said Murdoc.

"Thank you, Murdoc. It saves us the trouble of hiking back for two days," said Joy.

"This is no problem. I wish you good luck. But for now I have many things I need to attend to," said Murdoc as he started the teleport incantation. Soon there was a brilliant flash and he disappeared from view.

"What's in the crates?" asked Craig.

"Murdoc says they are armor suits," said Carl.

"He said that this stone will take us back to the village. We can rest for the day before we go home," said Joy.

"Ok good. I think Rachel and Adam are really embarrassed. They won't say anything," said Craig.

"Let's go home then," said Carl holding the stone.

"Why isn't it working?" asked Joy.

"I think maybe we should all be touching it," said Katherine reaching out to touch it, a spark flared from inside the stone as it began glowing faintly. "Touch it, Craig."

Craig reached out and touched the stone and it began glowing brighter. "Ok, Adam, Rachel, come here and touch the stone so we can get out of here," said Carl.

After they had both touched the stone, Joy made contact with the wooden crates then touched the stone there was a bright flash and they were suddenly standing at the edge of the forest the glowing lights of the village appearing in the distance.

***

A door squealed open and a battered and bruised body was tossed into the room and landed on the hard floor with a grunt of pain.

"Aaron, are you ok baby?" asked Laura as she checked over his injuries.

Aaron groaned and croaked out, "I'll be ok baby. They won't break me."

12