Intertwined Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura fucks several boyfriends.
4.7k words
4.03
15.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

© fntsymn

Laura's story:

I was waiting for Roberto, my boyfriend, to pick me up, we were going away for a weekend at the beach. It was the first time I was going to sleep with a guy, sure, I had fucked my two previous boyfriends, but all the time we did it in their cars. I had also fucked Roberto several times, he was five years older than me, I was nineteen at the time, so he had a job and he used to take me to motels and a couple of times we did it in his house when there was nobody home but I always had to go back home and had never spent a whole night with him. Of course I hadn't told my parents that I was going with him, I told them I was going with a couple of friends from the university. So here I was, waiting for him at a shopping mall.

Isabel, my distant cousin who had lived with my family for several years while she finished high school, had gone back home a few months before and I missed her. We had shared some wild times. Fucking our respective boyfriends in their cars, telling each other everything, specially our sex stories and fantasies, masturbating wildly in front of each other. We eve did some crazy things with Raul, my brother. I wouldn't have any sex with him, of course, but I loved when he watched me taking showers and later when he joined our masturbation sessions. Isabel had let him have oral sex with her but she had never fucked him.

About a month after Isabel left, he made a rather unusual request. He said that since I didn't want to have sex with him, he wanted me to fuck, or at least suck, a friend of his. I asked him why, and he said that his friend would let him fuck his sister if I fucked him first. I asked Raul how he knew his sister would be willing to fuck him and he told me his friend was fucking his sister and she had already fucked another one of his friends.

I let Raul sweat it out for a few days, but I finally accepted, I knew he was still a virgin, at least as far as fucking a girl, and I thought this was the least I could do for him. I knew his friend and he was rather handsome, so it really wasn't going to be a great sacrifice for me. We waited until one afternoon when my parents were not home. When Raul and Roman, his friend, arrived we sat at the patio, drinking beer. His friend pretended he was very sure of himself but I could tell he was nervous. Later Raul told me that he confessed that he hadn't had sex with anyone but his sister, who was a year younger than him.

He drank his first beer in a few gulps and was halfway through the second one when I decided to take the initiative. I got up and stood in front of him, I was only wearing a dress with nothing underneath, so when I took it off I was totally naked in front of him. He just stared at me as I ran my hands over my body, paying special attention to my breasts, caressing and pinching my nipples until they were hard, then I slid one of my fingers into my vagina, I was already wet, and then inserted into his mouth. He sucked it clean hungrily. I knelt in front of him and undid his belt and in one motion I pulled down his pants and shorts. He had a small fat cock which was already hard. I stroked it a few times and then put it in my mouth and started sucking him, I could take all of his cock in my mouth and this seemed to excite him as he started thrashing his hips. It only took a few more deep sucks before he exploded in my mouth, I swallowed the first burst and then let the rest drip out of my mouth and fall on my breasts. Then I got up and pulling him to his feet I sat on the same chair spreading my legs and pulled him down on his knees between them. He started sucking my cunt avidly, he was kind of rough but kept at it until I came. Raul had taken off his clothes and was sitting in a chair in front of me masturbating furiously. I saw a pool of his semen on his belly and I knew he had already come. Then his friend lifted his head off my pussy and started sucking my breasts, I reached down and guided his cock into my cunt. He started fucking me rapidly and I knew he wasn't going to last long, so I started fingering my clit. He came shortly and I continued playing with my clit until I came a second time and saw Raul shooting his second load in the air.

I had told Raul's friend that a condition for my doing it with him was that I got to watch when Raul fucked his sister. This happened a few days later, we went to their house and Raul lost his virginity to his friend's sister, Amalia, she was a thin girl, she said she was sixteen but she looked more like fourteen, her breasts were very small, and her pubic hair was very scarce, but Raul did fuck her a couple of times, sucked her pussy and she also sucked his cock, milking it for his third orgasm I masturbated while all this happened and came several times. Raul's friend wanted to fuck me but I refused, however I did suck his cock, I just loved sucking cocks, I felt I had total control over the man, I could make him come fast or make it last. I felt I was pretty good about it. When Raul and this girl were fucking for the second time, she was on top of him, her brother went to her and she sucked his cock at the same time.

I was shaken out of my remembrance when I felt a hand on my shoulder, Roberto leaned over and kissed me, took my suitcase and led me out of the mall toward his friend's car. We were suppose to be going to Puerto Vallarta with a friend of Roberto and his girlfriend, but instead of the girlfriend there was another guy in the front seat. Roberto introduced us, one of them was Rodolfo and the other one Jose, Roberto said that at the last minute Jose's girlfriend backed off so they decided to invite Rodolfo.

As soon as we were on the highway, just outside Guadalajara, Roberto started kissing me and fondling my breasts through my blouse. Soon he undid the buttons, I tried to protest but Roberto told me not to worry and put his hand under my skirt to stroke my pussy. After a while he opened my blouse completely and pulled my breasts out of my bra, I pushed his hands away and tried to cover my breasts but he pulled them out again, Rodolfo had turned around and was openly staring at my exposed tits and I also noticed that Jose had adjusted the rear view mirror to get a better look. Roberto said "Man, does she have great tits or what."

He started pinching my nipples, and bent down to suck one into his mouth, his had slid his other hand under my skirt and was rubbing the inside of my pussy and my clit. I was so hot I stopped trying to cover myself, Roberto pulled my skirt above my waist and pulled my legs apart. Pushing my panties to the side he slipped his fingers into my cunt, I knew Rodolfo had a clear view of my pussy but at this point I didn't care, I was about to come. I started rubbing my clit while Roberto kept finger fucking me and sucking my nipples and I came letting out a series of moans. Roberto then took his cock out of his pants and pulled my head down to it, I started sucking him, running my tongue all over his cock and then taking him into my mouth. I was bobbing my head up and down it's length when I felt he was about to come so I slowed down and licked his balls for a while, then I began sucking him again, slowing down when I felt him about to come. I did this three of four times until he finally grabbed my head and held it in place and exploded in my mouth. I let his come spill out of my mouth and down his cock and caught it in my palms. Then I licked them clean looking at Rodolfo straight in the eye.

I had began falling in love with Roberto, but I felt he didn't really love me, I knew he liked fucking me and he had told me that he loved the way I sucked his cock. Now I was sure that he didn't love me, otherwise he would not have exposed me to his friends. It hurt me a little, but then I thought that it was better to know him as he really was than latter, in case our relationship went somewhere. Right then I decided I was just going to have a good time and who knows, maybe I would get to fuck Rodolfo or Jose too, or maybe both of them.

We arrived in Puerto Vallarta at noon, and checked into a hotel downtown, Roberto said we were all going to stay in one room as nobody had much money. I went into the bathroom to put on my bikini, even though Roberto said that it shouldn't bother me to change in front of them since they had already seen me almost naked. We went to the beach and ate some seafood, then I told Roberto I wanted to go back to the hotel to make love. He told the guys to go get a beer or something but as I walked out of the restaurant, he lingered behind and said something to the guys, when I asked what he had told me he just dismissed it "Nothing, really," he said, but I saw a funny look in his eyes. I'm sure he was planning something, but I was going to surprise him.

As soon as we got into the room I stripped off my bikini and pushed Roberto back on the bed. I pulled his shorts down his legs and started sucking his cock, when it was hard and ready I climbed on top of him and started riding his cock. A few minutes later, I heard a key on the lock and sure enough, Jose and Rodolfo walked in. I pretended to cover myself, falling on top of Roberto and trying to pull the sheets over me, but Roberto said, "Oh, come on. Don't be shy. I'm sure you wouldn't mind them watching." By now, both Rodolfo and Jose were sitting on the other bed so I raised myself up again, giving them a good look at my body and started moving up and down Roberto's cock, "OK, let them look" I said looking at Roberto, "but if you want to watch," I added turning to the guys, "you better take of your shorts, I want to get a look at your cocks." Roberto seemed a bit surprised, but he didn't say anything.

I went on fucking Roberto slowly, I didn't want him to come just yet, I looked at the other bed, Rodolfo's cock was standing straight out and he was stroking it. Jose was also stroking himself but he took his hand away when he saw me looking at him, his cock was only partly hard. "Come here, Jose, I think you need some help." He stood up hesitantly to stand by the side of the bed. I grabbed his cock and stroked it feeling it getting harder in my hand, then I lowered my head and sucked its head, rolling my tongue around it. It was an awkward position so I asked him to stand on the bed so his cock was level with my mouth. I ran my tongue along its length and then took it in my mouth. I sucked it until it was really hard. Then I took my mouth away and looked at Rodolfo, he was masturbating looking at me, but he also kept glancing at Roberto. "Come on over," I said, "Don't you want to join us. I'm sure Roberto and you guys had something like this in mind." Roberto was going to say something but I put my fingers on his lips to shut him off. "Last call." I said, Rodolfo didn't need any further prompting and he stood on the other side of the bed. I began alternating between sucking the two cocks, jerking one off while I sucked the other one. I kept moving slowly up and down Roberto's cock, and whenever he started moving faster, I just let my weight down on him to slow him down. Rodolfo's cock was long and thin, while Jose's was quite thick but not as long. I was sucking Rodolfo when I felt Jose's cock beginning to throb in my fingers, I switched my mouth to his cock and started sucking him hard. Its head began to throb in my mouth and he shot his first load deep into my throat, I gagged a bit and the rest of his come spilled from my mouth to my tits. I started moving faster on top of Roberto and took Rodolfo's prick in my mouth while I continued jerking it's base. I also swallowed his first load and then milked the rest of his come all over my tits. I could feel Roberto was about to come so quickly I got off his cock, I wanted him to come in my mouth too. He didn't quite make it, shooting his first load all over my face before I could put his cock in my mouth, but then I did and swallowed the rest of his come. I hadn't come yet, but I knew it wouldn't take me long, so I threw myself back on the bed, masturbating with one hand and rubbing the come on my face and tits into my skin with the other.

When I finished coming I got up and without a word I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I came out and dressed silently, packing the rest of my stuff. Then I turned to Roberto and said,

"You know, you're a real bastard, an "hijo de puta". I know you had planned to do something like this from the beginning. I don't know how you were planning to do it, but you were. You've always treated me like a whore. And you know, yes, I'm a whore, I love fucking and sucking cock. But I choose who I fuck and who I suck. And let me tell you, this is the end for you. I don't want you calling me ever again." I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door. Slamming it behind me.

I was standing in line at the bus station, when someone touched my shoulder hesitantly. It was Jose. He said he was also going back to Guadalajara and offered me a lift. I hesitated but then decided it was OK as long as Roberto and Rodolfo weren't with him. Jose had been the nicest of them and I kind of trusted him. On the way back he told me that Roberto had told them that he would put something in my drink that night when we went to the disco that would make me do anything they wanted me too. He also said that he wasn't sure he wanted to be a part of that, he new Roberto from work and he assured me he would have nothing else to do with him. He told me he really shouldn't have done it anyway, he loved his girlfriend and was planning to marry her.

I told him that if he really loved her and planned to marry her, he should tell her about what happened, but if he decided not to, I wasn't going to be the one telling her. I really didn't know her that good anyway, I had just gone out with them and Roberto a few times. Then I felt the need to explain to him that I really wasn't a whore, but that I felt I had to do something to get even with Roberto, even if at the time I didn't know exactly what he was planning, but I had felt something. I also said that at the time I couldn't think of anything else to do. Maybe I could just have walked away, but I admitted that I loved having sex, but had never done anything like that before.

We spent the rest of the trip talking, and I mean really talking about how we felt about many things. We were really open with each other. He called me a few weeks after that and told me he had told his girlfriend all about what happened. At firs, as was to be expected, she was really mad at him, wanting to break the relationship, but after a while they talked some more and she forgave him, but made him promise never to do it again, which he did. They got married a few months after that and he invited me to the wedding, with his bride's consent. To this day we remain very good friends.

* * *

After that, I dated three or four guys until I met Gonzalo, he was ten years older than me, he owned his own business and he was very handsome. We dated for about four or five months before he asked me to marry him. He had always treated me good, and we had a good time both in and out of bed, so I agreed. We set the date for the wedding a couple of months after the day he gave me the engagement ring.

We began having sex on our third date. Gonzalo had a very large cock that filled me up completely. I could just take about a quarter of his cock when I sucked him. He loved it when I sucked his cock before we fucked, and he loved it even more if I sucked him until he came in my mouth, face and breasts. He always came in huge amounts. There was no way I could swallow it all, so most of it spill down over my breasts. He never tried to lick his cum of my face or breasts and after he changed the subject abruptly the first time I asked him to do it, I didn't ask him anymore.

Another thing he didn't like very much was going down on me. He did, a few times, but he just licked the outer lips and my clit, he never put his tongue inside my cunt or made me cum with his mouth.

But when he fucked me, it was something else. I've never had such a big cock before, and when he put it in my cunt, it stretched to it's fullest it and I felt the head of his cock hitting my cervix with every stroke. Another thing he had going for him in the sex department was that he didn't come real fast, he lasted a long time before cumming, specially I he fucked me after I sucked him and he came all over me.

He would just pump his cock in and out of me, in and out, time after time. Slowly for a while, then faster, then slowly again. Then he would just insert the head and a little more and fuck me with very rapid motions, until suddenly he would bury his cock to the hilt, making me gasp. I always came three or four times when he fucked me.

The first few times that we fucked I tried to masturbate when I was sucking his cock but when he noticed, he pulled my hand away, once he even told me that I didn't need to touch myself, that now I had him to satisfy me.

When we were dating, I thought he liked the clothes I wore, I liked to wear miniskirts, and blouses or dressed with deep cleavages that showed off my breasts. When we were together, in his apartment most of the times, or in a motel or hotel, I would sometimes wear some sexy lingerie. I did like showing off my body and people admiring it, but apparently Gonzalo didn't like that very much.

I had been fucking every boyfriend I'd had since I was sixteen, I had done it in front of her friends, I had fucked a couple of guys in from of my cousin Isabel. We had masturbated in front of each other and in front of my brother, I had watched her fuck my brother, and this was something I missed. However I really was getting to like Gonzalo and I didn't want to loose him. At first, sometimes I would call my brother and ask him to come to my room, we would tell each other about our latest fuck, I with Gonzalo and Raul with Amalia, whom he was still dating, and we would get naked and masturbate in front of each other. Other times, when Amalia was at our house, Raul would invite me to watch them, we would all get naked and I would masturbate while I watched them sucking and fucking each other.

I fell in love with Gonzalo, and I agreed to marry him, but little did I know how things would change once we were married.

It started in the honeymoon.

We went on a cruise to several islands in the Caribbean. The first night aboard the ship we didn't leave our stateroom, Gonzalo called room service and ordered some dinner and a couple of bottles of champagne. I wen int the small bathroom to change and I put on a sexy black negligee, full of lace and made of a see through material. I took a last look at the mirror before going out, I liked the way my nipples showed beneath the lace in the cups of the negligee and how my pubic hair, which I had trimmed the night before, looked under it.

I walked out just as the waiter was leaving the stateroom, he turned his head in the direction of the bathroom door and got and eye-full of me before he went out and closed the door of the stateroom. I think he took a few more moments than was necessary to close the door, but I didn't mind, as a matter of fact it got me excited. I could begin to feel the wetness between my legs.

Gonzalo, however, was not very pleased, he reprimanded me, saying I shouldn't have come out of the bathroom knowing that the room service waiter might be there.

"But I didn't know honey" I said.

"Well, just be more careful, OK?"

"Don't you like the way I look?" I asked him, turning around slowly so he could see me from every angle.

"Yes I do, but..."

"Why don't you pour us some champagne.?" I said. He already had found the sound system in the room and there was some soft music coming in from hidden speakers. We toasted to our happiness and I walked up to him and we began swaying to the music. We kissed, a very long kiss that grew in intensity. Gonzalo's hands ran down my back and pulling up my nightie he grabbed my ass. I undid his belt and pushed his pants and shorts down his legs, he kicked them off. We did all this without breaking the kiss, our tongues dancing with each other. I felt his cock pressing against my belly, I was hard as a rock and very hot against my skin. I got up on tiptoe and opening my legs a bit I pushed Gonzalo's cock between my legs. I felt my cunt lips parting as it's hardness was against them. The tip of his cock protruded from between the cheeks of my ass, I began rocking my hips slowly against the length of Gonzalo's shaft.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12