Intertwined Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me against the dresser and he pulled back until the head of my cock was against the entrance to my vagina. He began pushing it in but the angle wasn't quite right, so I guided it with my hand until the head popped in stretching my inner lips, a low moan escaping from my throat. He began rocking back and forth slowly, pushing hes cock further in with each forward thrust, he took his time, and when finally all of his cock was inside my cunt, I had my first orgasm as a married woman. Gonzalo just stood still, feeling my cunt muscles clenching his cock and my juices flowing around it.

When I finished cumming, he took of his polo shirt and also pulled my negligee over my head, I was still half reclining against the dresser, so I lifted my legs and wrapped them around Gonzalo's back. He began fucking me harder, puling out slowly and then ramming his cock in my pussy in a single push. He bent down and sucked and bit my nipples. Then he did something we had never done before, he place his hands beneath my buttocks and pulled away from the dresser. I was not totally impaled on his cock, I grabbed on to his neck and the feeling in my cunt as he walked us over to the bed was amazing. He lay me on my back slowly, and placing my legs against hes shoulders he went on fucking me until I came again. Then he increased his tempo and started moving faster and faster, until I his breath came in short gasps, then with a grunt he shoved his cock all the way to the back of my cunt and began spurting his come. I could feel the cock of his head expanding and contracting with each spurt and this brought me over the edge to my third orgasm.

We ate our dinner naked and and then we fucked again, I came three more times.

* * *

The next morning we were going to have breakfast at one of the ships restaurants and then spend the day by the pool. I showered first and then Gonzalo got into the shower, when he came out, I was wearing a bikini I had bought specially for the honeymoon and I was in front of the mirror applying some light make up. Gonzalo was naked, he was toweling his hair and I got up and stood in front of him. "Do you like my bikini?" I asked him.

"Don't tell me you're planning to go out to the pool wearing that?" he said.

"Well, yes, why?"

"Well, it's to small"

"But, the last time we were in Vallarta the one I was wearing was just a bit larger than this one, and you kept watching some girls that had smaller suits on." I said, "That's why I bought this one, I thought you would like it?"

"It might be nice for a single young woman, but not for a married woman. I do not want you to go around exposing yourself like that." he said "It's just not what married women do". The he added, "Put a dress on, and after breakfast we'll go to the shops and you can buy some proper suits."

An so it would be from then on, he liked me to wear some sexy things when we were alone, but not in public, still our sex life was good except for the fact that he didn't like going down on me, he had stopped doing the little he did before after we were married. I really did love him and he was great in there respects so I figured I better get used to it.

To be continued...

12