Intertwined Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark and Isabel get to know each other better.
4.8k words
4.09
9.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Mark's story:

We made our way to my hotel from the park walking slowly, I put my arm around Isabel's shoulder and she put hers around my waist, I could feel the skin of her shoulders on my bare arm and the pressure of her arm in the small of my back. I wanted to run to the hotel, but I was also enjoying the moment, so we kept walking slowly. We didn't talk much on the way, lost in our own thoughts. I was trying to picture Isabel naked in front of me and I could feel my cock beginning to get hard.

When we arrived at the hotel, we entered my room holding hands and stood in the front of the bed holding hands and looking into each other's eyes for a few minutes. I drew Isabel to me and kissed her, first slowly, with our lips barely touching, enjoying the now familiar flavor of her lips. Isabel parted her lips and ran her tongue over mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and I could feel the fire building inside me. Our bodies were pressed together. Isabel was standing on tip toe as she was a full head shorter than me. As we went on kissing I ran my hands down her back and started caressing her full and firm ass. We broke the kiss and I undid the buttons in the front of Isabel's dress. She pulled her arms back so I could slide the dress off her shoulders. She then pulled my polo shirt over my head, unbuckled my belt and undid the buttons of my pants, they slid down my legs and I kicked off my shoes, socks and pants.

We stood in front of each other in our underwear. I was wearing boxer shorts that did little to hide my erection. Isabel was wearing a white low cut lace bra and white sheer panties. She still had her shoes on. We just stood there for a little while looking at each other. Her white underwear looked even whiter in contrast with her cinnamon skin. I could see, her nipples under the lace of her bra, they were a dark chocolate color and they were already hard, poking through the material. My eyes traveled down her round belly and down her shapely legs, returning finally to the triangle of her white panties. I could see her black pubic hair beneath the sheer material, as black as the hair on her head, which she wore tied in a pony tail. Some of her pubic hair showed above and on the sides of her panties. I could also see the outline of the outer lips of her vagina, as her panties had stuck to their inside due to her moisture which was clearly visible, a faint stain in her panties.

Isabel's story:

When we were inside Mark's room we kissed, softly at first, but with growing passion every minute, pressing our bodies together. Mark began to run his hands up and down my back and I held his neck pulling him to me so I could taste more of his tongue, running my other hand through his blond hair. I ran my tongue all over his lips and swirled it around his tongue, getting the taste of him. When we broke our kiss, I buried my head on his shoulder, feeling his hands stroking my ass, grabbing it and holding it, my nose was full of Mark's smell, a faint odor of sweat from our walk mixed with his after shave lotion. A low moan escaped form my throat when we started nibbling my earlobe and poking his tongue inside it. His hands kept the pressure on my ass and I could feel his hardness pressed against my belly. I had to stand on tiptoe since Mark was much taller than me. My nipples were getting harder and I was all wet with excitement. Our mouths finally found each other again and we went on kissing for a while. Then Mark undid the buttons of my dress and it fell to the floor at my feet. I took of his shirt and undid his pants and we stood in front of each other, just taking it all in. I could see Mark's erection making a tent in his boxer shorts, and I liked my lips imagining his naked cock. I looked at Mark, seeing him half naked for the first time, his chest was hard with sparse blond hair in the middle and some around his pink small nipples which were already hard as pebbles. He had a little pouch in the stomach and strong legs, also covered with blond hair. I could see that Mark was also looking at me, running his eyes all over my body. I could almost feel them caressing me. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

I reached behind me to unclasp my bra, still with my eyes closed, I let it fall to the ground and ran my hands over my breasts, I involuntarily squeezed my nipples. I lifted my arms and reached behind my head to undo the ponytail, I let my hair down and shook my head, feeling my hair brush my shoulders. Then I my hands traveled down my belly and hooking my thumbs in the elastic of my panties I slid them down my legs and stood up kicking them off together with my shoes. I was naked in front of Mark and I could still fell his eyes on my body. I opened my eyes and looked at Mark, sure enough, he was watching my naked body and stroking his cock through his shorts.

"Take them off", I said. I kept pinching my nipples with one hand and buried the other hand in my pussy, watching as Mark's shorts slid to the floor and his cock stood straight out from his belly. I wasn't sure how he was going to react when he saw me caressing myself, I had just started doing it involuntarily, being so used to play with myself, but then he grabbed his cock, and started stroking it while his eyes were glued on my hand stroking my pussy. He came to me and we kissed, his hand replaced mine on my pussy and I massaged his cock. His mouth left mine, running down my neck and over my left breast, his tongue flicked my nipple and then he took it in his mouth sucking it gently. He then started licking my other tit and also took my right nipple in his mouth. I kept stroking his cock and I could swear it was growing bigger with every stroke. I was dying to feel it inside me, inside my pussy, inside my mouth.

I didn't notice, but we had done all this while walking back towards the bed. When I felt the side of the bed against my legs I let myself fall down on it, raising and spreading my legs. Mark got on top of me and I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Neither of us had to guide it, it just found it's place as if it belonged there. I felt my inner lips parting on their own and the head or Mark's prick slid into me. Mark was leaning over me, supporting his weight on his arms, I had my eyes closed and opened them to find Mark staring at my face, at my eyes, while the tip of his cock slid into me. He didn't push it farther in, but was motionless for a while with just the tip inside me. He began moving his hips back and forth, slowly, just until the tip of his penis was almost out of my vagina and then sliding it in slowly, just the head. He kept doing this for a few minutes and then started going in a little deeper with each stroke. I started undulating my hips to meet his slow thrusts, I could feel my orgasm welling up inside me. By this time Mark's cock was sliding in and out to about the middle but I couldn't stand it any longer so I thrust my hips upward and took it all in.

I gasped when I felt Mark's cock all the way inside me and I started to come. It was a gentle orgasm, it did last long and I could feel him slowly entering me and then pulling out until only the tip of his cock was inside me, he would then slide it slowly back in. He was still holding his weight on his arms, looking me in the eyes. I looked into his eyes and saw a great tenderness in them, I started stroking my breasts again, pulling lightly on my nipples, I watched Mark's eyes and saw the lust in him as he watched my hands playing with my breasts. I put my hands around his head and guided his lips to my breast. He started kissing the left one, sliding his tongue all over it, then he licked my nipple and gently bit it. He traced his tongue down the slope of my breast an up the other one 'till he found the nipple, when he reached it he took it in his mouth and sucked it. I could feel my second orgasm begin to build deep inside me. Then I remembered he wasn't using a condom, I wasn't worried about catching something from him, I just new he was OK in that respect, but I didn't want to get pregnant so I asked him no to come inside me. He looked into my eyes again and I he kissed me again, I was about to come, I knew he could sense it because he started moving faster, I clamped my legs behind his back, rocking my hips to meet his thrusts and then I started coming, this time it was a very powerful orgasm, I could feel the muscles of my vagina clenching and unclenching around his cock. I just kept coming and coming.

Mark's story:

I admired Isabel's beautiful body as she took ofF her underwear, I was a little surprised when she began playing with herself right in front of me, but it excited me a lot. When she asked me to take off my shorts I did and I stroked my cock for a while just looking at her before I went to her and kissed her. We fell back on the bed and my cock just slid into her pussy as if it new exactly where to find it. Feeling my cock sliding into her warm wetness, I looked in her eyes and was overcome by a feeling of tenderness I had never experienced before. Right then I knew I wanted to spend my life with this woman. I kept staring into the green pools of her eyes, trying to imagine how she felt about me. Then she started playing with her breasts again and this really excited me. However, I kept moving slowly in and out of her, reveling in the feeling of her warmness, feeling the inside of her pussy enveloping my cock.

I just couldn't' take my gaze of her eyes but she pulled my head to her breasts and I started kissing them, marveling at the feel of her smooth skin, at the different feel of a rougher skin when I reached her nipples, then kissing the now familiar lips and rolling my tongue inside her mouth, I could tell she was ready to come so I began moving faster. I was aware, as I had never been before, of the slapping sound our bodies made, of her moans and panting. Then she started coming, a deep growling sound came from deep inside her throat, I could feel her inner muscles massaging my cock, as if she were trying to milk it dry, but she has asked me not to come inside her. In my anticipation and wonder of looking at her naked in front of me, knowing that I would be inside her soon, I'd forgotten to wear a condom. I held back my orgasm, and stopped moving, just feeling the incredible movements of her vaginal muscles.

When she finally stopped buckling under me, I pulled my cock out of her, I couldn't be sure of holding back any more if I continued being inside her. I stood up in front of her, she kept her legs open and I could see her swollen lips and her gaping hole pulsating, I started masturbating, intending to come on her belly but she rose and pushing me back a little, knelt in front of me and took my cock in her hand. She began moving her hand up and down my shaft, and then she stuck out her tongue licking the head, and then took it in her mouth. A warm sensation engulfed me again as she took most of my cock in her mouth, it wasn't exactly the same as being in her vagina, but that feeling of warmth all around my cock, the feeling of her rough tongue underneath it and the movement of her hand around the base of my cock, pushed me over the edge. I let out a grunt and I started coming in her mouth, she didn't pull away and gush after gush of my semen filled her mouth, she tried to swallow all of it, but I just kept coming. I didn't think I had to much in me after having masturbated almost every day of that week just remembering my afternoons making out with Isabel. Some of my semen, mixed with her saliva dripped down her chin to her breasts.

When I finished ejaculating, I pulled Isabel to her feet and kissed her hard on the mouth, I tasted my semen mixed with the flavor of her saliva. That wasn't something I usually liked to do, but this time it was different. We fell back on the bed, rolling and tumbling, kissing and caressing each other. Then I pushed Isabel on her back and kissed her face. I started licking my way down her neck to her breasts, I could taste her sweat mixed with mine, I could smell the aroma of her perfume, the aroma of her skin, I could taste my semen on her breasts. I kissed and licked her breasts, taking her nipples into my mouth, sucking them deep into my mouth. I ran my hand down her belly, down her legs to her knees and back up the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs and I ran my hand through her pubic hair and the outside of her vulva. Then I parted her lips and started tickling her clit. All this time I hadn't stopped sucking her nipples. I started licking my way down her body, I kissed and licked the underside of her breasts, and went further down to her navel, this tickled her so I kept going down until I got my head between her legs, first I licked her inner thighs and the outside of her lips, then I found her clit licking it and biting it lightly. When I stuck my tongue inside her vagina, her taste was incredible.

Isabel had been stroking my cock and now she took it in her mouth and began sucking me again. I don't know how long we sucked each other, but we finally exploded in almost simultaneous orgasms, then we got under the sheets and Isabel cuddled up to me, her head on my shoulder and her leg over mine and we fell asleep.

Isabel's story:

It was wonderful, after I recovered from my orgasm, I saw Mark standing on the side of the bed stroking himself looking at my pussy, I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth, it wasn't long before he came in my mouth filling it with the bittersweet taste of his semen. Then we got on the bed and he began caressing and kissing me, he sucked my nipples sending shivers all over my body and jolts of electricity to my pussy. Finally he started licking me between my legs, it was fantastic, even though one of my previous boyfriends had gone down on me several times, he didn't do it for very long and I had never come this way. But not this time, Mark just kept on going, I took him in my mouth again and I had another powerful orgasm and he came in my mouth again. Then we fell asleep, we were exhausted.

We woke up sometime later, we were starving as we hadn't eaten breakfast. Mark ordered something from room service and we took a shower together while we waited for the food. We were drying each other up when we heard the knock on the door, Mark went to open it with a towel around his waist and I waited in the bathroom. When I heard the door closing I came out of the bathroom naked. We ate our lunch sitting on the floor completely naked, as if it was a picnic. We made love two more times in the afternoon and then I had to go back home.

The next day, Mark was going to leave at his usual time, I came to the hotel very early in the morning and we made love again. Then I went to see him off at the bus station and gave him a long farewell kiss. The day before, in between the lovemaking, we talked a bit, and he told me he wasn't coming back, not for business anyway, but he promised to come and spend a weekend every time he could. I told him I could meet him in Guadalajara, so we could spend more time together.

* * *

The first time we met in Guadalajara, I didn't even call Laura to say hello, I met Mark at the airport and we went straight to a hotel in the city. The hotel was located in the corner where two main avenues converged, and people met to celebrate soccer victories at a fountain right in front of the hotel.

Our room was in the third floor, while the bellboy took our suitcases into the room, I went to the window to look at the crowd that was already gathering there, in expectation for the final result of a game between the Mexican national team and the team from Costa Rica.

Mark came behind and stood behind me, he circled my waist with his arms and began kissing my neck and nibbling my ear. He then pulled down the zipper of my dress and pulled it off my shoulders, I wasn't wearing any bra, so my breasts were immediately exposed. He cupped the in his hands and while I turned my head to kiss him in the mouth, he began pinching and pulling my nipples. My dress slid down my legs, and all I was left with were my shoes, which I kicked off, Mark's hand slid down my belly and his fingers found their way between my lips and into my pussy.

We were still standing next to the window and I could see my reflexion on the glass, Mark kept caressing my breasts with one hand and he was finger fucking me with the other. Down in the street, I could see some of the people who were closer to the hotel, looking up. I wasn't sure if they could see us behind the window glass but just thinking that the did got me really excited and it wasn't long before I had my first orgasm, my juices flowing down on Mark's fingers and down my thighs.

I turned around and kissed Mark fully on the mouth, sliding my tongue as far as I could, then I pulled his polo shirt over his head and I knelt in front of him to remove his trousers and underwear. His cock was fully erect and right in front of my face. I began licking its head, tasting the drops of precum, then I took the head in my mouth and slid it's length as far as I could into my mouth, but when the head hit my throat I gagged. I continued sucking his cock, moving my head back and forth, rolling my tongue over its head, cradling and massaging his balls in my hand.

He began to let out a few moans and gasps, he grabbed my head and moving his hips faster, he fucked my mouth. He began shooting load after load of semen into my mouth, most of it, mixed with my saliva, dribbled down my chin falling on my breasts.

I was very turned on by sucking Mark in the window and thinking that someone might have seen us, my pussy was soaked with my juices. I sat on an armchair close to the window and spread my legs, Mark knelt in front of me, and parting my pussy lips with his fingers he began licking my juices, sticking his tongue as far as it would go. I kept looking out the window, the streets were now full of people and even though I knew that now no one could look into our window, I was still very excited by watching all the people out there, I began to fantasize that we were sitting right in the middle of the crowd, naked and Mark sucking my pussy while everyone watched. I began caressing my breasts, pulling my nipples. I wrapped my legs around Mark's head as my orgasm wracked my body, I gasped loudly while Mark greedily sucked my cum.

We took a shower together and got dressed to go get something to eat as we were starving. We didn't bother with any underwear, Mark just put on his jeans a t-shirt and I put on a dress low cut dress with a short skirt, the upper slope of my breasts was exposed as were most of my legs. We went out of the hotel and walked among the crowd celebrating the victory of Mexico's national soccer team. Then we headed for a restaurant at the other side of the Minerva fountain. It was a restaurant that served typical Mexican food and had a mariachi band. We ordered some tequila and had a few shots, before our meal arrived.

I noticed the waiter looking at my legs every time he brought something to the table and also some guys from the tables nearby, so I crossed and uncrossed my legs several times letting my skirt ride higher on my legs every time. I was sure that a couple of guys who were sitting a few tables away now had a clear view of my pussy as my skirt was almost all the way up to the top of my thighs and y had parted my legs quite a bit. Mark noticed this too, and he smiled at me, then he leaned forward and gave me a long kiss sliding his hand up my leg until his fingers reached my pussy and slid right in since by this time I was wet again.

We finished our meal and hand another shot of tequila before leaving the restaurant and heading back to the hotel. Back at the hotel we went into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed I pulled my dress over my head and stood there naked. Mark admired my body during the brief time we were in the elevator as our room was in the third floor, I didn't know if there was going to be anybody waiting for the elevator when the doors opened and not only I didn't care, actually I was hoping there would be someone. But there was nobody so I just strolled down the hallway to our room, Mark was a few paces behind me, probably admiring the sway of my buttocks which I exaggerated a little bit for him. Once inside the room, I fell on the bed and opened my legs wide and began masturbating as I watched Mark taking off his clothes. His cock was already hard and he stroked it a few times before he knelt between my legs, I grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy, I felt its head parting my lips and it slid right in. Mark began fucking me slowly with long strokes, pulling his cock out until just the head was inside my cunt and sinking it all the way back in. I undulated my hips under him, following the same slow rhythm of his in and out strokes.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12