Intertwined Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's story:

Isabel's pussy felt just wonderful as I slid my cock in and out of her cunt, so I just kept fucking her slowly. Then she began rotating her hips under me adding a whole new sensation to our fucking. I didn't increase my tempo, I just kept on sliding my cock in and out very slowly, enjoying the sensation of her wet inner cunt muscles enveloping my cock with her warmth on every inward stroke. We just fucked like that for what seemed like ages until I felt her cunt muscles tightening around my shaft, Isabel moaned softly and I could see her breasts, her neck and face flushing, and I knew she was cumming. Her eyes were closed and I knew she was probably enjoying herself as much as I. I began cumming too, my semen just flowing out of my cock in what seemed like and endless flow, I kept on my slow in and out motions, filling Isabel's cunt with my sperm, feeling her warm juices flowing all around my cock. Finally I lay still for a long time on top of Isabel, my weight resting on my elbows, feeing my cock shrink slowly until is slid out of her.

I rolled off Isabel, and she rolled over placing her arm around my chest and one of her legs over mine, I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and the warmth of her cunt against my leg. I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head a few times, our breathing was relaxed, and we fell asleep like that.

The next morning I awoke to find my cock buried in Isabel's mouth. She was sucking it with the same slow in and out motion as our fuck of the previous day. When she noticed I was awake, she just look up at me and I just stared into her eyes, loosing myself in them and the sensations her warm mouth and tongue were producing on my cock. She would suck me in that slow in and out motion for a while and then she would take my cock out of her mouth and lick the whole length of my shaft running her tongue around it, then she would go back to sucking my cock in and our of her mouth. Or she would lick my balls and suck them into her mouth while she pumped my shaft with her hand. When I began thrusting my hips in her face, she sensed that I was about to come and she pulled her mouth away from my cock. She kept pumping my cock with one hand, while gently squeezing my balls with the other, her face just inches away from the tip of my cock. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, teasing the tip of mi cock with it. The first jet of cum landed on her face, and then she adjusted my cock so the following spurts shot straight into her mouth. When I thought I was finished cumming, she slid the head of my cock into her mouth and with a sucking motion of her cheeks and her hand squeezing the length of my prick she managed to milk a few more drops of my semen into her mouth.

When she was finally finished, I pulled her on top of me and licked the cum from her face and gave her a deep kiss. Then I rolled her over and ran my tongue down her neck to her breasts, I began sucking her nipples, first sucking them deep into my mouth and then teasing them with my tongue, meanwhile my hand traveled down her belly to her cunt, she opened her legs and I began finger fucking her until she had her first orgasm of the morning. Then I got between her legs and sucked her clit and licked the inner folds of her vagina until she came again.

After that we took a shower together and ordered breakfast from room service. We spent the rest of the morning in the room fucking as we had to leave for the airport at noon as I had to catch an afternoon flight back home.

12