Intervention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I was spent, and my hands went to my mother's face to make her slow down and stop sucking on my now very sensitive erection. She pulled her mouth off of me and just slowly ran her fingers up my shaft, milking out the last of my sperm and gently licking it off the head of my cock while we all watched.

Julie was sitting up again, hugging Nela to her breast. Julie looked at me, eyes wide, and said, "Did you just say... Mom?"

I just looked at her, at a loss for words, and nodded.

"That is so fucking hot," Julie whispered.

"Well, please excuse us everybody," said my mother, "I'm going to take my so fucking hot son to bed now." She got up and took my hand and started to walk towards the house. Then she stopped and looked at the other women. "Anybody else want to come?"

Nela's hand shot up, and Tina's. Then Juana's, and Julie's. And finally, shyly, Esmeralda's.

"Jesus," I said, "We're gonna need more guys."

"No," said Nela. "You're going to need to hydrate."

"Gee, Mom," said Tina innocently, "what about the 'intervention'?"

Mom put her hand around my semi-hard cock and started stroking. "Dear," she said, "the 'intervention' is officially over. We won."

12