Intervention Ch. 04

Story Info
Soulmates.
3.6k words
4.76
157.2k
164

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,078 Followers

You can access the first three chapters of this story via my profile.

---------------------------------

As it turned out only Nela and my sister Tina joined Mom and me in my bedroom. Juana had announced that this first time with my mother should be shared just with family (Tina) and my girlfriend (Nela), so she and Esmeralda and Julie were in the kitchen working on dinner.

Mom and Nela lay down on my bed and immediately started playing with each other, kissing and licking and sucking and fondling and moaning. Meanwhile I motioned for Tina to come to me.

"What?" she said.

I took her into my arms and hugged her, then pulled back and began unbuttoning her blouse. "You're the only one of us who isn't already naked," I said. "I claim the honor of undressing you."

"Thomas, did you stop to think that maybe your sister doesn't want to be naked? Maybe she came here to try and stop us. Maybe she just wants to watch," said my mother from the bed.

"I have pretty good reason to think that she wants to join us, Mom" I said. "But I suppose I could be wrong. Tina, what do you say?"

In response Tina threw herself into my arms and kissed me deeply and passionately. Her right hand snaked down and grabbed my erection as her left hand pushed against my chest, backing me up until my knees bent and I fell backwards onto the bed, at which point I groaned as Tina moved down and engulfed my hard cock in her mouth and began sucking and jacking me for all she was worth.

"I guess I was wrong," said Mom. And then she moaned, "Oh God..." as Nela began a full tongue assault on Mom's clit. Meanwhile, Tina continued working me over as though she were a contestant for "Who Can Get Their Man Off The Fastest?"

"Tina," I gasped, "you're going to make me cum."

She pulled her mouth off of me but continued jacking me as she said, "That's the idea, Big Bro. Cum for me. I want to taste you."

"But Tina, I want to make love with you."

"This is part of making love, you idiot," she said, before she sucked my cock back into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. Her tongue was pressed tightly against the underside of my shaft and she was focusing her movements so as to keep maximum tongue pressure against the most sensitive part of my cock in an apparent attempt to get me off quickly. I had other ideas. As she worked on me I reached down as far as I could and grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up until she had no choice but to stop sucking me for a moment and lift up her arms. I pulled her top all the way off and for the first time in many years I was treated to the sight of her beautiful naked breasts. I took both of them into my hands and looked up at her.

"Tina, I want to be inside you. I want our first time together to truly be us together."

She smiled and moved up to kiss me and my hand found the snap to her shorts and I unzipped them and moved them down over her ass and as far down her legs as I could, and as we continued to kiss she wriggled the rest of the way out of them and tossed them onto the floor with her foot. I grabbed her naked ass cheeks and rolled her over until I was on top of her and looking down into her eyes. She looked back up at me with an expression filled with emotion.

"Oh Tommy," she said. "Make love to me."

I kissed her deeply and moved her legs apart and touched her sex and found it very warm and very wet, and I moved my body down a bit and back up again and simply slid into her perfectly, completely, the way it almost never happens, as though my hard cock and her tight wet pussy had been designed for each other. As I entered her, her head rocked back and forth but I kept us locked together in our deep kiss and she moaned loudly into my mouth. I ended the kiss and raised up and looked into her eyes and held myself still, savoring the feeling of being deep inside my little sister.

"Oh my God, my God Tommy," she said. "I've wanted this for so long, waited so long for it. I'm so sensitive for you. You feel so good inside me. I love you Tommy, make love to me."

"I love you, Tina." I began to move inside her and she started to moan again. Her head whipped side to side, her face contorted with (I hoped) ecstasy. Her body moved continuously under me. She was loudly vocal and passionate as I fucked her slowly, and I loved it.

I realized that the noises from the other two women in bed had stopped and I looked over at them and found them watching Tina and me, just holding each other and watching us.

"You're beautiful together, Thomas," my mother said quietly. "I should be upset now because you're brother and sister, and maybe because I wanted you myself, but you're just so beautiful together that I can't be upset. You don't just love each other -- you're in love with each other, aren't you?"

I sank deeply into Tina and held still for a moment. "Yes Mom, we are. I've wanted Tina this way for years and I found out just today that she's had these feelings for me as well." I started moving faster in Tina and her moans turned into primal grunts and I sensed that she was approaching her orgasm.

"Oh, I don't know how this will all work out for us but God help me, I love watching my two babies making love together," Mom said. As I watched, Nela pulled my mother to herself and kissed her deeply. I turned to concentrate on Tina who had switched from moaning and grunting to breathing quickly and raggedly. It was a stretch for me but I managed to keep pounding her pussy hard as I bent down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, and it sent Tina over the edge. Her body went rigid and her pussy muscles clamped down on me almost painfully, and she went quiet and for a few moments she didn't breathe as she was reaching for orgasm. Then she yelled. And again, loud enough to be heard in the next town. Her pussy began pulsating around my cock and a small flood of her juices bathed my balls and she began thrashing wildly under me as she let out a scream that could probably be heard in Hollywood.

"Jesus Christ," Nela said, "look at her cum!"

I slowed my rhythm and concentrated on just sucking her nipples and pressing my cock against what I hoped were the right places, in the right ways, to prolong her orgasm. Her screams turned to moans again and her breathing relaxed a little and her pussy stopped its vice-like clamping and I knew she was coming back down. I stopped moving inside her and raised up again and looked down at her. Her chest and neck and face were red, flushed from the orgasm or from the exertion, or both. Her body was gleaming from a light coating of perspiration. Tears were running down her cheeks and I began to be afraid that I had hurt her somehow. I brushed the tears away and gently stroked her hair.

"Tina, are you okay?"

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly to her. "Oh God, it's never been like that, Tommy. I've never cum like that. I'm loud when I climax; I should have warned you. But this was... It's because I love you, and because I've wanted you for so many years. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"Are you kidding?" I said. "I love it! It's beautiful!"

She seemed a little taken aback. "I've never come that hard before. I don't know if it will always be that strong with us."

"Let's find out," I said, and began moving inside her again.

As it turned out, my little sister was wonderfully multi-orgasmic. Because I had come in my mother's mouth not long before I had stamina and was able to bring Tina to three more violent orgasms before I was ready to climax. If anything, her second cum was stronger than her first and her screams brought Juana into the room looking to make sure everything was okay. When she saw me moving atop my vocal little sister she just smiled and left the room again.

"Tina," I gasped. "I'm going to cum."

She grabbed my head and made me look at her. "Look at me Tommy," she said. "Look into my eyes while you cum. I want to watch your face when you cum in me."

I started what I knew was my last series of fast deep thrusts into her warm, wet, tight little canal. I felt rustling on the bed and soon Nela was on one side of us and Mom was on the other, and both had their bodies pressed against us. Mom was rubbing my neck and shoulders and giving me little kisses on my neck and cheek while Nela's hand was on my ass, feeling it moving as I pounded into my sister.

My orgasms usually start with a tightening of my balls and a tingle at the base of my cock, but this one seemed to start in my soul and spread from deep inside me to my entire body. I think I might have yelled like Tina as I felt the first spurt shoot deep inside her.

Tina stared at my face as a smile lit up hers. "Cum for me, baby. Cum hard for me, Tommy. Cum inside me, I want it all."

The intense sexual pleasure mixed with my love for her was overwhelming, and I fought to keep looking into her eyes as she wished instead of just throwing my head back and howling. Instinctively I pushed as hard and far into her as I could to unload my semen into her and her eyes flew open and she grunted at the sensation, but we managed to keep our eyes locked on one another. Finally it subsided and the energy drained out of me and I collapsed onto Tina and she held me tightly.

"Are you okay baby?" she said.

I waited a moment until my breathing eased a bit. "My fucking lips are numb," I said. "That was... incredible."

"For me too, Tommy. Four times for me, all hard ones. Jesus Christ! You big stud. I can't believe we held out so long. I should have jumped you when I was sixteen."

"I would have had something to say about THAT back then," said Mom.

Tina started as though suddenly realizing that we weren't alone in the bed. "Oh God, this is a little weird," she said. "I'm embarrassed that you guys saw me lose control like that."

"Don't be silly," said Nela, giving Tina a little kiss. "It was awesome. It was also beautiful. Thank you for letting us be here."

Tina looked back up at me. "I love you Tommy. I love you. I want to always be with you."

"You can be. You can stay with me here forever, because I love you too." I kissed her gently.

Mom looked at us a little wistfully.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I said. "Are you not okay with this?"

"Actually, I am," she said. "I can't understand it. As your mother I should be upset, but I just love you both so much and want you both to be happy, and you are."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Actually... I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I'm feeling sorry for myself that I missed the opportunity to sleep with Thomas before you two decided to be together."

"I'm starting to feel a little lost right now, too," said Nela.

Tina pushed me up and my semi-hard dick made a little 'plop' sound as it came out of her. She sat up and looked at Nela, then at Mom. She crossed her arms and shook her head gently.

"You guys have the wrong idea about this," she said. "I'm in love with Tommy, I have been for years. Now I have him. But I'm not going to take him away from you. He offered to be monogamous with me but I won't hear of it. For starters, he's having the time of his life right now and I won't take that away from him. But there's more: Tommy, how do you feel about Mom?"

"I love her, of course."

"And Nela?"

I looked at Nela and softly said, "I love her too."

Nela stared at me and her eyes blurred a little as she said, "You've never said that to me, Thomas."

"I'm sorry. I should have. I always wanted to but something kept me from it. Our lifestyle, your apparent comfort level with the relationship the way it was. My love for Tina."

A tear ran down her cheek. "I love you too, Thomas. But what are we going to do now?"

"I'll tell you what you're going to do, Nela," said Tina. "You're going to live here with us and keep Tommy's ass from getting fat and give him massages and blowjobs and make love with him and bring home beautiful bisexual women for you both to fuck. And we'll see what happens from there, okay?"

Nela's frown cleared up and she smiled and kissed Tina. "More than okay," she said.

"And as for you," Tina said as she turned to my mother, you are going to suck Tommy's cock right now and clean off my juices and get him hard again and make love with him while Nela and I watch. Okay?"

Mom smiled and kissed Nela and said, "More than okay," and quickly wriggled down my body and enveloped my penis in her warm, wet mouth.

"One last thing," said Tina. "I want access to all the women that Nela and Tommy have sex with. At least, all the women who like other women."

"That's not a problem," I said.

"You bet your ass it's not a problem," said Nela as she moved down and began licking Tina and sucking my cum out of Tina's snatch.

"Nice recovery, Son," said Mom as she pulled her mouth off of my hard cock. With no preliminaries I rolled Mom onto her back and parted her legs and positioned myself and heard her grunt as with one good thrust I sank myself into her.

"Oh Thomas, my God, you fill me up so," she said as I began to move inside her.

Between her squeals Tina gasped, "Yeah Mom, I have to agree with that sentiment!"

I raised up on my elbows and began to pound my mother hard and I watched as her big tits bounced in rhythm with my thrusts. All my previous sexual excesses, all the exhibitionistic satisfaction that had come before paled in comparison to having my girlfriend and loving sister watching as I drove my hard cock into my own mother.

Unlike Tina, though, Mom wasn't thrashing around or making much noise. I figured I was doing it wrong somehow.

"Mom," I grunted, "Is this okay for you? Tell me what you like and I'll do it, I want you to enjoy this as much as I am."

Her eyes opened and she smiled at me. "Just keep fucking me Thomas, just the way you are. I'm about to cum."

Surprised, I looked over at Tina. Nela's fine work down south had already taken her to the "grunting stage" and she appeared close to moving into the "fast ragged breathing stage." Meanwhile Mom was quietly smiling.

"I'm not like Tina," she said. "I hope that's okay."

I smiled. "More than okay," I said. "I just want to make you feel good."

"You are Thomas, you are... oh God, here it comes." She closed her eyes and her fingernails dug into my back.

As I heard Tina's breath start to come in shallow gasps, Mom quietly uttered "Unhh... UNHH..." and her body tensed under me. I felt her pussy clench around me just as a light rapping sounded and the door opened. I looked back and saw Julie come in with a tray of sandwiches and beer and I watched as her eyes took in the scene: me pounding away at my orgasming mother, Nela happily lapping away at Tina's cunt. The whole thing was suddenly too much for me and I let go, cumming hard into my mother as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly into her.

Tina and I both yelled out our climaxes. This time they might have heard us in Las Vegas.

When I'd recovered enough to lift up and look around I saw my mother smiling up at me, Tina gasping for breath and Nela joyfully watching her, and Julie still standing in the same spot holding the tray, her mouth hanging open in awe.

"Why did you have to bring the lunch up, Julie?" my mother asked.

"We drew straws for it," she said.

--------------------------------

After the late lunch and some playful fooling around in showers, the four of us dressed and gathered back down by the pool as the sun went down to discuss what had happened and how things might be if we all stayed together.

"So let me get this straight," Mom said. "We all live here with Thomas. His sister, the love of his life, plus his girlfriend and his mother. We all get to have sex with him."

"Right," said Tina.

"You won't have a problem with that, Tina?" Mom said.

"Nope," said Tina.

"And further," said Mom, "we all get to have sex with each other."

Tina immediately blushed, and Mom hastily said "I mean, you and I get to have sex with Nela."

"I sure hope so," said Tina.

"Me too," said Nela.

"Also," said Mom, "Nela will continue to have other relationships."

"If she wants to," I said.

"And she'll bring, or you'll bring other women back here for you to have sex with?"

"Nope, I'm done with that," I said looking at Tina.

"No you're not, stupid," Tina said. "I want you and I've got you now. Don't get me confused with someone who wants you all to herself."

"But I'm happy with just you. I love you," I said.

"And Nela? And Mom?" Tina said.

I looked at the two of them. "But I love them, too" I said.

"And Juana? And Esmerelda?"

I looked at her miserably.

"I'm comfortable with this," Tina said. "I love Mom, and I know I'm going to wind up loving the others, too. But I'm also comfortable with you having sex with women you don't love, just for the joy of having sex. Tommy, what do I have to do to convince you that I like this lifestyle you've set up here and that I want to be a part of it? I know you'd give it up for me and maybe someday we'll do just that, but not fucking yet, okay?"

After a while I said, "Okay."

"Then it's settled," Tina said. "Everybody happy?"

"Yes," said Mom.

"Happy here," said Nela. "I think we should celebrate and seal the deal with a quick four-way."

"I have a question," I said. "What about other guys?"

They looked at me in silence for a while. Then Mom spoke. "Well, Nela's already seeing other guys, right?"

"Yes," said Nela.

"And while I'm happy with just you right now, Thomas, it's only fair that I be able to find someone my own age, someone I could maybe love."

"I agree, Mom," I said. "I want you to, in fact."

Tina just looked at me.

"This is in no way fair," I said, looking down at the patio "but I don't think I can stand it if you're with another man, Tina."

She whooped and jumped into my lap, causing me to gasp. "That's what I was hoping you'd say, Tommy!" She planted kisses all over my face.

"But why? Why will you let me be with other women but you're okay with me being jealous of you?"

"Because I don't want to be with other men. Because it proves that you love me."

This made me look at Nela, who I had just confessed love for as well and who knew that I didn't care about her liaisons with other guys.

"Oh shit Thomas, I'm not about to get all weepy that you're not jealous of me," she said. "I like our life just the way it is. You love me, and I love you, and we have great sex with each other, and we have great sex with other people, and it's all good. It's different with your sister. You two are soul mates, it's so obvious. You're just a lucky fucker, so enjoy it and don't try too hard to figure it out."

As I thought about it, I realized she was right. A goofy grin spread across my face.

"Look at him," said my mother. "The proverbial cat that ate the canary.

"Yeah, well don't choke on the feathers," said Tina. "You're going to have your hands full keeping six women satisfied."

"Six?" I said. Tina, Mom, Nela... Juana...

Reading my mind, Nela said "Esmeralda."

"I don't know," I said

"And..." Tina said as Julie walked out to the patio.

"You think?" I said.

"I think," said Nela.

Julie looked puzzled, then she looked at me and smiled. "Hey... you look nice in clothes, too," she said.

chunks
chunks
4,078 Followers