Intervention Ch. 05

Story Info
Back Story.
3.8k words
4.78
118.4k
169

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers

Thomas lay in bed comfortably spooned against his sister Tina, listening to and feeling her breathe in her sleep. He was still adrift in the afterglow of their lovemaking, thinking how lucky he was and how much he loved her. It had shocked him how after so many years of repressing his feelings for her, simply seeing her again and then hearing her confess her love for him had opened the floodgates and brought all those feelings instantly and irrevocably to the forefront of his being.

He remembered watching her grow up as he nerded his way first through high school and then college, both loving her and then lusting for her as she blossomed into a beautiful young woman,. He smiled and shook his head as he remembered stuffing those feelings down deep within himself, certain that even had there been no incest taboo between them, Tina wouldn't want to be associated with a guy like him. He had abandoned all thoughts of being with her and thrown himself into school and work, pushing himself hard, pushing even harder after his father had died. Just a scant two years ago when the money started rolling in he had decided to ease up, get some help managing his business and his portfolio, buy a nice place in California, and relax. He fell asleep remembering how it had been.

Thomas had been lying naked in the backyard soaking up the sun when he heard the doorbell ring. He got up and padded to the front door and opened it, careful to keep the door between himself and his visitor. He poked his head around the door and saw a pretty brunette dressed in a simple white blouse and khaki shorts and sandals. He guessed that she was in her early forties. She was carrying a tray that held a couple of baking dishes covered with aluminum foil. She smiled at him.

"Hi, I'm Katy Stewart," the woman said. "And you're my new neighbor..." She lifted her eyebrows.

"Thomas. Pleased to meet you, Katy. Um... I'd invite you in but I'm not exactly dressed for company."

"Not a problem, we're pretty informal around here," she said. She shifted the obviously heavy load she was carrying to get a better grip and it was clear that her arms were tiring. "May I come in? I've got the welcome wagon here."

Thomas hesitated, then decided to just tell the truth. "Katy, I can see that you need to set that stuff down. I'm going to open the screen door and you can come on in but I have to warn you that I'm stark naked here. I was sunbathing in the backyard when I heard the bell and, well... you can look or not look, your choice. Here goes." He unlatched the screen door and stepped across in front of her so he could swing it open wide enough for her to enter. She hesitated a moment, looking into his eyes, probably trying to decide how safe she would be and whether he was some sort of deviate. Finally she walked into the hallway and watched as he closed the screen door and then turned to face her.

She assessed the nude man standing just three feet in front of her, the slight burn in her arms from carrying the tray momentarily forgotten. He was young, tall, handsome, tanned, and incredibly fit. His arms and chest were well muscled but not overly so and his abdominal muscles were evident. "Six pack," she thought, so often spoken of and so rarely seen. Aside from a thick shock of short brown hair on his head there appeared to be no hair anywhere else on his body. Her gaze moved lower and she amended that to include a small patch of pubic hair above his fat circumcised cock, which was visibly lengthening and widening a bit under her scrutiny. His cock and balls were hairless as well. He simply stood there as she stared at his cock and she was surprised to find herself wondering how it would feel inside her. But then again, it had been quite some time since she had been with a man. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled.

"Where's the kitchen?" she said.

"Follow me," he said, and led the way through the dining room and into the kitchen. He felt her eyes on his ass as he walked. He turned and took the tray from her and set it on the counter.

"There's lasagna and asparagus and bread pudding, enough for a couple of meals. We can't have the new bachelor neighbor starve right away."

"Thanks," he said. "I appreciate this."

"Not a problem," she said, watching him.

"How'd you know I'm a bachelor?"

"Oh, there's been talk. It's a small remote neighborhood and there are only a couple of houses in this part of it. We like to know who our neighbors are."

"You're my first neighbor to visit. Let me go put something on and then I'll get you something to drink and give you the nickel tour."

"That sounds good," Katy said. "Only... don't bother putting on clothes. I'm enjoying the tour a lot so far. Red wine would be nice."

Thomas hesitated, then shrugged and went to the Danby and pulled out a nice pinot noir. He went through the little ritual of uncorking it, something he always enjoyed, then pulled two glasses out of a cabinet and poured wine for both of them. He handed a glass to Katy.

"Cheers," he said, and they clinked their glasses and each took a sip. She considered the flavor.

"Nice," she said. "Very nice. So... you like to sunbathe naked? Me too, sometimes." She gave him another appreciative appraisal, once again lingering on his groin. "I don't think I'd be, um, cocky enough to answer the door naked, but I'm glad you did. I'm enjoying the view a lot." She felt very bold saying it, and was somewhat surprised to see him actually blush.

"I'm not entirely comfortable with this, Katy," he said. "Since I bought this place I've really started enjoying the pool and the patio and the California sun, and since I live alone I've mostly been enjoying it all in the nude. But I don't have a lot of experience being nude around other people."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you. Maybe I should just go."

"No, I don't want you to," Thomas said. "Maybe I should just go put on some clothes."

"No, I don't want you to," Katy echoed. "You have a fantastic body and it's been a long time since I've seen a man naked. Please stay that way for me. I'm thoroughly enjoying this."

Thomas shrugged, took a sip of wine, and said "Okay then, on with the tour." He led her through the large house, pausing to let her look at each room. She admired his ass as they walked.

Thomas realized that he was actually enjoying being naked in front of this woman and that it was possible he had exhibitionistic tendencies that he had heretofore been unaware of.

"How are you going to manage this place all by yourself?" she said. "It'll take hours and hours to clean a house this size."

"I'm actually advertising for a live-in cook and maid," he said. "I don't like to clean and I really can't cook so I figure I'll kill two birds with one stone."

She gasped when they reached the gym. The walls were mirrored and reflected images of state-of-the-art aerobic and weight machines, some of which she didn't even recognize.

"Holy crap," she said. "Now I see how you keep yourself in such good shape. You must be in here all the time."

Thomas gave her a rueful glance. "Not so much, no," he said. "I've been pretty lazy lately. I've been thinking of hiring a personal trainer."

"I have the best trainer in the world," she said. "I'll put you in touch with her."

"Thanks," he said. "I'm afraid I'm starting to get a little flabby.

Katy reached out and ran her hand over his abs and intended to say how silly he sounded when he was obviously in such great shape, but tripped over her words when her touch made his cock quickly harden to its impressive full length and thickness. She stuttered some nonsense while staring at it, then looked up at him to find that he was looking back at her.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's been kind of a long dry spell for me and I seem to be on a hair trigger here."

She looked into his eyes and decided to just be honest. "Me too," she said. "I've been divorced for two years now and I can't abide the idea of dating."

They stared at each other for a time.

"You're young enough to be my son," she said.

"If you say so," he said. "You couldn't prove it by me."

She stared at her hand, still on his abdomen, then at his throbbing erection. "Oh fuck it," she said, then sank to her knees and wrapped her lips around his engorged cock.

"Jesus Christ," Thomas said, placing his hand behind Katy's head and guiding her as she bobbed up and down on his erection.

Katy pulled off of him for a moment to smile and say "Welcome to the neighborhood," then resumed what Thomas quickly decided was the best blow job he'd ever had. He reached down and slipped his fingers into her blouse and cupped her breasts, feeling the hardness of her aroused nipples in the palms of his hands.

Katy tried valiantly to swallow all of him but couldn't. So she concentrated on what she knew was his most sensitive area, on the underside of his cock just past its head. She doubled her efforts there and swirled her tongue around to maximize the effect.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum Katy," he said. Then the doorbell rang.

She pulled off of him long enough to ask, "Do you need to get that?"

"Hell no," he said as the doorbell rang again. "I'm not expecting anyone and I'm not about to end the world's best blowjob to find out who it is."

She smiled at him and went back to work on his raging cock and Thomas groaned. He decided that he liked his new neighborhood. He was just about to say something to that effect when a short, dark haired, olive skinned Hispanic woman walked into the room and stopped cold, taking in the scene.

"Hello," Thomas said.

"Hello, I am sorry to interrupt," the woman said.

Katy looked sideways at the woman but didn't stop what she was doing.

"I am Juana," the woman said. "I am applying for the position of cook and maid." She watched Katy's actions for a while. "If it is still available, that is," she said.

"Yes, it's... oh god, oh FUCK!!" he said as his orgasm welled up and hit him with incredible force. Katy moaned as he shot his first spurts onto her waiting tongue, then pulled back to let several blasts of his cum splatter onto her face. She smiled up at him as he groaned and shouted through his climax.

"Perhaps I should leave," said Juana.

"No, wait," said Thomas. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting you and, well... please wait for me in the living room and I'll be out to talk with you in just a few minutes."

"Very well, sir," she said, as she turned and walked down the hall.

"Oh God, I've never done that before," said Katy. "I've never had any kind of sex with someone watching."

"Me neither," said Thomas. "How did it make you feel?"

"Excited," she said. "Very excited. I liked it. A lot."

"We're not done," Thomas said. "I want to go down on you and make you cum a lot, and then I want to be inside you."

His words made her moan with need, and she suddenly realized that he was still hard. "What about your, um, job applicant?"

He sighed. "I'll take care of her and then we can continue where we left off," he said. "You can wait for me in my bedroom or on the patio by the pool, your choice."

"Oh, the pool sounds nice," she said. "I'll see you in a few." And with a parting tug at his cock, she sauntered out the door.

Thomas considered getting dressed to talk with Juana but decided that if she was thinking of living with him she should know what she was getting herself into. He walked naked down the hallway, his erection subsiding. When he entered the living room he was shocked to see not just Juana on the sofa but also a young girl, maybe 15 or 16 years old, sitting next to her. Her mouth fell open and she stared at his body.

"I'm... um..." He looked around but there was nothing to cover himself with. "Hi," he said.

"Hello again," said Juana. "This is my daughter Esmeralda. I again wish to apologize for us coming into your home unannounced. But the door was open and... I very much need this job."

Thomas considered this as he looked at them. "Are you here legally?" he said.

"No," she said, looking at the floor. Esmeralda continued to stare at him.

"Okay," he said. "How about this: make lunch for two, and for yourselves if you like, and bring it out to the patio. If you can cook we'll talk further about employment. But as you've seen, if you live with me you'll have to be okay with me being naked and... other things. Okay?"

"Okay," Juana said. "Do you have any preferences for lunch?"

"Hell, I don't even know what's in the refrigerator," he said. "Chef's choice," he said as he turned and walked out to find Katy.

Katy was naked, lying on her back in the sun, waiting for him. She couldn't believe the things that had happened so far since she had entered his home. First, seeing him naked and surprising herself by asking him to stay that way. Then sucking him off and continuing to do so with another woman watching. Then getting naked herself and waiting for him to come to her. This wasn't like her. Not at all. She was just beginning to think about putting her clothes back on when she realized that Thomas was standing above her, staring at her body.

"You're so beautiful," he said, and she melted at his words. She reached up for him and he laid down into her embrace. They kissed for the first time, his tongue first moving over her lips and then penetrating to dance with hers. She squealed as her arousal built and she felt his hard cock move against her leg. She reached down for it and tried to move him into position to enter her.

"No," he said. "Not yet. I have to taste you." He moved down her body, trailing little kisses as he went.

"Oh God," she said, and held his head as he pushed her legs apart and licked and sucked her outer lips and then buried his tongue into her as far as he could. She heard him deeply inhale her scent and it all drove her little crazy. Then he moved his tongue onto her clit and she came almost instantly.

He felt her body go rigid and quickly shoved his finger into her pussy and put pressure on her g-spot while continuing to gently lick her clit. She screamed out her pleasure as he worked to prolong her orgasm. While she was still tensed and moaning, he moved and sank his throbbing cock deep into her and she screamed again.

"Oh God, yes, yes, YES, you feel so good!" she said, digging her heels into his ass and her fingernails into his back. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!"

He did his best to do so, pushing himself deep into her and changing his angle of attack to try and maximize his contact with her clit. She moaned with desire and held him tightly as he continued to ram into her. The lounge chair scooted over the patio in time with his thrusts. She groaned and then screamed as another orgasm overtook her, and her pussy clenched around his cock and he slammed into her harder and yelled as his own orgasm hit and he exploded into her.

"Pardon me, I have lunch for two here. May I set it on this table?"

Thomas looked up in the midst of his climax and saw Juana holding a tray and looking down at them.

"Yes," he gasped. "Oh Jesus, FUCK!" he yelled as his cum shot into Katy's waiting pussy. "AAAHHH... on the table!"

Juana smiled at him and set the tray down and made two place settings as the couple moaned through the completion of their lovemaking. Thomas kissed Katy passionately and then watched her until her eyes opened.

"Wow," she said. "Just... wow. That was incredible. Thank you." She kissed him again.

"No, thank you," Thomas said after they finished kissing. "I never would have believed that today would turn out to be so wonderful." He kissed her again and she moaned as he moved down and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Ahem," said Juana, and they both looked at her. "Lunch is served, sir."

"God, I'm sorry Juana," he said. "I can't imagine what you must think."

"As you said, you'll be naked and... other things," she said. "Please try the omelet."

Thomas and Katy sat up and each grabbed a forkful.

"Oh my God, this is wonderful!" Katy said. "What's in it?"

"I apologize but there was not much to work with," said Juana. "It is very simple, just green onion, Parmesan and Gorgonzola cheese, and some spices."

"You're hired," Thomas said over a mouthful of egg. "A bedroom for each of you, meals, and we'll work out the salary and duties later. He stood up and hugged her, and after a brief pause her arms went around him and hugged him back.

"Thank you sir," she said.

"Thomas, call me Thomas." He moved away from her and then realized that he had been hugging her while naked and just after she had watched him having sex. "This has been an unusual way to meet, and I, um, I want you to understand that there's nothing about this job that in any way, um, requires you to, um..."

She smiled at him. "I understand. Thank you sir... Thank you, Thomas," she said. Will you be needing anything else?"

Thomas looked at Katy, who simply smiled and raised her eyebrows."

"Champagne, I think. Yes, champagne please. There should be several bottles in the fridge."

"Yes sir... yes, Thomas," she said, and walked away.

"You have an awesome cook... cook/maid," Katy said. "She's beautiful, too. I'm afraid maybe you won't be needing your old neighbor for sex anymore."

"Are you kidding?" Thomas said. "Making love with you was fucking awesome. You're welcome any time. Any time. I mean ANY time."

Katy smiled at him. "You're so cute!" she said. "I could just eat you up." She looked at his flaccid cock. "Again," she said.

"I have champagne for you, sir," Esmeralda said, her eyes taking in his naked body. She set the glasses down on the table and looked back up at him.

"Thomas," he said. "Please, call me Thomas."

He was laying nude by the pool again, eyes closed, thinking about what might be for dinner.

"Hello again," said Katy. He opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"Hi there," he said. "Back for Round Two?"

"I wouldn't turn it down," she said, "but first I have someone I want you to meet. The personal trainer I told you about."

He sat up as a second woman walked up next to Katy, and he gaped for a moment until he realized that this gorgeous blonde was not his sister Tina, just an incredible spitting image of her.

"Hi there, I'm Nela," she said. Then she knelt down and sucked his flaccid cock fully into her mouth."

"You're hired," Thomas groaned.

Thomas smiled at the memory. He stretched, and Tina pushed back against his rigid cock.

"Well good morning, lover," she said. "What's got you all excited this morning?"

He centered himself onto her pussy and she groaned as he pushed into her from behind. "You," he said, moving slowly inside her. "How could I not be excited when waking up next to the most beautiful girl in the world?"

She moaned and looked back over her shoulder and kissed him deeply. "Fuck me, Tommy. Do me hard, please," she said.

He pulled her up onto her hands and knees and grabbed her breasts and began ramming into her as hard as he could.

As always, she came quickly on his cock. He was delighted that the love of his life could enjoy multiple orgasms just from his penetration. As she screamed out her pleasure, there was a quick knock at the door. It opened and Esmeralda, the adult version, walked in carrying a tray. She set it down on the dresser and turned to watch Thomas repeatedly slam into his moaning sister.

"I thought you might like some champagne," she said, and he smiled at the similarity to his earlier memory.

"Thank you Esmeralda," he panted. Please go ahead and... FUCK!!" he yelled as Tina screamed out her orgasm and her pussy clamped down hard around his cock. He pushed in as deeply as he could and he erupted into her.

"Pardon me, Thomas?" Esmeralda said.

"Oh God," said Thomas, catching his breath. "I'm sorry, Esmeralda. Please go ahead and pour the champagne." He pushed Tina down and turned her over to kiss her, but she pushed him over onto his back and moved down and sucked his cock into her mouth to savor their combined juices – something she seemed to always love to do.

chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers
12