Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does This Sound Too Good To Be True? [I knew that her conscious mind was trying still to think of all the reasons not to go ahead with what her subconscious was preparing her to receive and enjoy.] Sometimes in life, we get hurt and let our disappointments or past experiences block us from holding out hope... hope that real love with real people can be possible.

"But behind all that... behind all the cynicism and hurt... the let-downs and the "not quites" is the part and the person who believes. The one who believes in love and being loved for who you are. As you listen to the message that one is telling you right here, right now... NOW what do you feel just might be possible, if you reach out and make this yours?"

Her breasts rose and fell as her subconscious struggled to make herself heard. Her lips moved to frame words, but nothing came out. I held out my hands, and she took them eagerly, desperately, as though to hang on to me for support. We both could visualize her pearl swelling, insisting that it was not to be ignored. I shifted to match her change of position, but that also let me reposition my tensioned cock.

"Of course, you don't have to have me right away; you might want to take a few minutes to feel the excitement and anticipation or even play this interview over a few times before you have me. Then you can look back on it and enjoy the satisfaction you feel as you look forward to receiving my excitement!"

Jillian was completely aware now of her need to take me, and certainly was not worried about whether what I was saying made sense. I suppose that I could have been reading the phone book to her by this time, as she was just enjoying having the locked up need inside her released by the chocolate brown tones of my voice.

Firmly, I drew on her hands, enjoying the slight tension even as she rose to advance toward me. We stood, our tender handhold being replaced by my embrace around her. I pulled her toward me, and she grazed the heat under her skirt against the hard readiness I had prepared for her. She leaned back to offer her throat for my kisses. I traced the line of her jaw, her throat, and down into her blouse.

For a brief moment, I wondered if Professor Johnson could even imagine the beauty in this woman. Could he understand how it felt to have her so aware of her own needs and of my being the right man now to fill them?

And that was the last that I thought of him for quite a while, as Jillian and I tumbled over the edge, focused entirely on building our lovemaking to its natural peaks. In what seemed like a flash, she was perched on the edge of my desk, panties cast aside, opening to embrace me. She wiggled eagerly as she worked her skirt off while I grabbed a condom from the stash in the familiar corner of my desk drawer. There was no bashful glance away as I rolled the rubber up snug-- her face showed a tender mixture of approval and appreciation-- and lust.

Tenderly I fingered her to a tiny orgasm. She seemed surprised that I did not just want to plunge into her-- and was pleased when I whispered that I wanted to know her in every way. This taste of pleasure drove her toward complete readiness.

Perhaps her surprise at how urgently she needed to have me is why she started to say something. I am not sure what she was about to say, but she took one long look at me standing between her hot thighs, saw me press down my hardened penis to enter her, and her second thought turned into that long moan as I penetrated. Her eyes closed blissfully as she focused on the power in her vagina and on arcing her breasts up for my kisses.

I was cupping my hands around her hips, and so I felt her orgasm coming even before she became aware of it. Muscles that had relaxed so beautifully as she invited me in now flexed urgently, pressing me to release the feeling that her whole being sought. The excitement of being such an intimate part of her overwhelmed me, and we came in a delirious whirl of intense sighs and coaxings.

We continued our embrace for a minute or two after, and she smiled sheepishly as her pose of journalistic detachment returned.

"Uh..... I guess I needed that, didn't I?!" She murmured. I said nothing, but flexed my muscle inside her for a last squeeze.

She laughed joyfully and her glowing breasts moved teasingly as the tender realization of what had just happened passed through her body to her well-developed brain.

==========================

It was fortunate that I had many interesting story possibilities to share with Jillian for her editor's purview. Her story about the poor exploited girls at the University of _____________ was gone. Our little experience, as well as some needed follow-up interviews, had changed her point of view. The girls were women. They were explorers, just as she was.

Sophia asked me about how the interview had gone, and she was not too surprised to learn how Jillian's view had changed. She asked no questions about it, not even when a new AP Stylebook appeared in my office, one with a sweet note from Jillian suggesting that she would be glad to be on my desk once again, so to speak, in the form of this keepsake.

==========================

Oh, and the best part of this story.... Jillian realized that I was seducing her through control of her own thoughts... that's part of the fun of it, her knowing. At one point in our later cuddling, she indicated that she hoped that I wasn't tired out from dreaming up such a powerful message. She, of course, assumed that she would have required a much more intensive stimulation than the hot women of the University. I didn't tell her that it was just something that was based on some points picked up out of the Internet that afternoon, and that in some respects it was easier to have her because she had such a powerful imagination. Jillian's needs are not as uncommon as she thinks.

What IS uncommon is that she recognizes them and acts.

###

Comments welcomed.

12