Interview with a Lesbian Ch. 02

Story Info
I finally told him I was not in love with him.
936 words
3.9
10k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8. What made me gain the courage to end my marriage?

When my youngest daughter turned one I couldn't do it anymore; I wasn't happy he knew it. I had to tell him that it wasn't him and deserved someone that would make him happy. He wanted to go to counseling but I said no because I knew it wasn't going to help.

I finally told him I was not in love with him. He tried to keep me but I was done couldn't go another day pretending, so I packed and moved back to Chicago from Atlanta. I knew that if I had stayed the emotional ride I was on wasn't going to get better.

9. What made me end the charade?

I realized I was hurting someone who loved me unconditionally but couldn't love him the way he did me. When I had my nightmares he slept straight through them and I would end up watching tv until l fell back to sleep.

I really didn't want him touching me and on several occasions I actually threw up after sex with him. I never enjoyed it. I would pretend to have an orgasm and eventually enough was enough.

10. Was there a specific event that made me decide enough was enough?

Yes, actually it was my supervisor April who invited me over one Friday for a girls night out. I would always be with our girls during the day and work at night; my ex was in the military so I had no choice, but I told him he would keep the kids this one Friday night and I'd be back in the morning.

I thought nothing of it when I arrived at her home. It was six of us - four army wives and two single women, and we watched movies while eating junk food pizza, chips and drinking red wine.

After some time everyone began to leave. But I had a point of no drinking and driving for me and as she had a three bedroom home with no children. She fixed one of the rooms up for me.

I was getting ready for bed when she asked the question " Tiffany are you bi?"

At first I just looked at her with wide eyes and I said " no but have had sex with a girl before."

She said I'm gay and my gaydar has been going crazy every time you come around me. I decided right then and there to set the record straight . So I walked up to April and kissed her just lightly on the lips.

She pulled me to her and kissed me with passion and lust. I licked her lips to invite my tongue into her mouth and she parted for me our tongues did a happy dance.

I nibbled on her lips and April sucked my tongue and I was getting wetter by the second.

I grabbed her breast and they were so soft, although her nipples were as stiff as a board. April moaned when I tweaked them. I slowly took her shirt off and unclasped her bra. I was in a trance-they were beautiful , perky and bigger than mine at 38c. I couldn't wait to sink my mouth into those globes. I finished undressing her and myself. April led me to her bedroom and I laid her down and got on top of her and began kissing her again. I kissed my way to her jaw line and down to the hollow part of her throat. Licking and sucking gently but rough enough to leave a hickey on her neck. I went further down till I reached her titties and began sucking as much as I could into my mouth, while caressing the other one.

I nipped and bit her nipples hard but not hard enough to cause pain. Then I preceded down her flat stomach, kissing and licking leaving a trail of saliva along the way. I reached the top of her clean shaven mound and kissed it.

I went past her pussy to the insides of her thighs, on down one leg and back up the other one. I reached her honeypot and began taking long licks up her slit to her clit. I opened her up and slid my long ass tongue inside her; in and out doing a figure eight on her shit; I was high off her aroma it was intoxicating strawberries and cream; it was so sweet and addictive. I replaced my tongue with my middle finger going straight to her g-spot, then I put another finger in and out started finger fucking her for all I was worth; in and out , twisting , in and out. April was moaning and breathing hard. When I knew she was about to cum I backed off making beg for release. I felt sorry for her after thirty minutes of teasing so I latched onto her clit, lightly grazing it with my teeth then sucking it hard in my mouth.

She screamed so loud, cursing" OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" she was saying " OMG OMGAWD!!!!" I-IMMM CUMMMINNGGG!!!!" I caught as much as I could rode her out her orgasm. After wave after wave with bucking and moving all over the bed, I had to grab her hips to keep up with her. When she came down I moved up her body and kissed her giving her some of her girl juice I held in my mouth. I broke the passionate kiss due to lack of oxygen and I cuddled up behind her drifted into sleep happy.