Interview with a Pussycat Doll

Story Info
Journalist gets a dream interview with Nicole Scherzinger.
3.1k words
3.88
47.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

My editor came into my cubicle, all six foot plus of him, and said, "Dude, I can always count on you to be playing something from The Pussycat Dolls."

I cracked a grin. "Always."

"What is it about them, anyway?"

"Dude, like you have to ask?" I started to launch into a detailed explanation.

But he made a stop gesture. "Dude, forget it, I'm just razzing with you."

"Okay, so, what's up?"

"Let me ask you a serious question."

"Okay."

"Of all the Pussycat Dolls, which one would you most want to photograph?"

That was easy. "Nicole Scherzinger, of course."

"Of course. Think you can write a story, too?"

I said, "This is a tough assignment you're talking about. But I'd do my best."

My editor cracked a grin. "Good. Because we're doing a cover story on her. And you, my friend, are the lucky man who gets the job."

"Writing the story or the photography?"

"Both, my friend."

"You've got to be kidding."

"Nope. Better check your email. I believe Nicole's publicist will be sending you an email to confirm date and time, if she hasn't already."

=============

For about the millionth time, I pinched myself under the table.

The radiant former -- some would say always -- lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger herself, sat across from me at our table, looking brunette and beautiful.

She was wearing a white sleeveless turtleneck sweater dress, and matching white patent leather knee high boots, both of which served to set off her skin tone. Her hair was worn down, shone under the lights, and spilled down her back in a cascade of beautiful brunette curls.

This was about the time that I would wake up from this dream.

But Nicole was no dream.

And I was still here. I myself wore as formal an outfit as I had -- black slacks, big white sneakers, and a white button down shirt, worn out.

Nicole coughed. I forced myself back to the here and now.

I said, "Sorry, you were saying something?"

Nicole smiled. Her brown eyes sparkled with humor. "Yes. I was asking, how long have you been a journalist?"

"Oh! A long time now, about 15 years."

"Wow, that is a long time. You must love your job."

I shrugged. "It has its moments."

Nicole laughed. "Like right now?"

I nodded. "Like right now. You'll have to forgive me, I'm having a serious attack of butterflies here."

"Don't worry, I understand. Are you a fan of The Pussycat Dolls?"

I grinned. "If being able to remember most of the lyrics from your hit singles means I'm a fan, then yeah, I'm a huge fan."

Nicole laughed out loud. "Well, we haven't even done the interview yet. I'm sure you must have lots of questions."

I nodded at that. "Yeah. You could say that."

"Ask away. We have all night long."

"Yeah. All night long."

A couple hours later, we were leaving the restaurant, both of us a little tipsy. My PDA was almost full. I'd asked Nicole all the questions I'd wanted, and she was all too willing to answer.

Nicole was leaning on me, her arm through mine. "Oh god, John, I don't know if that was an interview or a date!"

I chuckled. "I have to admit, that was a pretty fun interview."

Nicole nearly tripped and fell on her four inch stiletto heels. Fortunately I was holding on to her. "Oh god, I am too drunk to drive, honey." She belched drunkenly. "Hell, I'm too drunk to walk. What about you?"

I burped, as well. It tasted of the wine coolers I'd had one too many of. "Yeah, I'm a little toasted, too."

"What are we going to do?"

"Oh, there's a cab. Come on." I just barely managed to get Nicole in the back seat of the cab, climb in with her, and close the door. I gave the cabbie my address.

As he pulled out into traffic, the cabbie said, "Hey, buddy."

"What?"

"If she pukes on the upholstery, your fare's going way up."

"Just get me home, dude."

As the cab pulled out into traffic, Nicole said, "You're going to get in trouble."

I shrugged. "Nah. My photo studio is at home."

===================

The next morning, I woke up, somewhat stiff from having slept on the damn couch, and with a killer headache from having one too many wine coolers, to find a note on my coffee table.

I couldn't remember very much about last night. I do remember having a lot of fun interviewing Nicole last night. I just barely remember taking off her boots, so she wouldn't trip and kill herself, helping her get upstairs, taking her over to the bathroom sink to throw up, after which I put her in my bed. Then she passed out.

No sex was had between us. Unfortunately. Shit.

Blearily rubbing my eyes, I picked up the note.

"John, Thank you for the wonderful evening last night. I also thank you for keeping to your honor system, at least I assume you did, since I woke up alone and still wearing my clothes. I didn't want to leave you without at least leaving you a note. I'll be getting back to you about the photo shoot. Love, Nicole."

I said, to nobody in particular, "Well, shit."

===============

A couple weeks later, I was in my cubicle at work, doing boring as hell busywork, which wasn't to say that it didn't need to be done, only that it was being done because I had nothing else better to do.

And then, my phone rang. "John Libby."

"Hello, John."

I sat bolt upright from my slouched position. "Nicole?"

"Yes," her voice said softly. "How are you, honey?"

"I'm good. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to do the shoot."

She made an 'I'm sorry' noise. "I know. Things have been a little hectic around here lately."

I rolled my eyes towards the ceiling. "I can relate."

Nicole seemed to hesitate. "I hope you didn't get in trouble?"

I chuckled. "You know what? We were incredibly lucky. There weren't even any paparazzi around."

"I know, how did they manage that?"

"I don't know. But no, I didn't get into trouble. Matter of fact, my boss just about had a heart attack when I showed him all of my notes."

Nicole laughed. "Well, I'm glad, honey. I was kind of worried about that."

"Thanks, but don't worry."

"Okay."

"Speaking of which, when did you want to do the photo shoot?"

"How about tomorrow night?"

"That's fine, but how about earlier in the day, when my hair and makeup artists are still in the office?"

"That's not a problem, honey, I can do my own hair and makeup. I'd rather it just be the two of us."

In spite of the professional nature of this call, my cock twitched. "Uhm. Okay. How about five-thirty?"

"That sounds fine. I'll be there. Oh, by the way, should I bring some of my clothes or do you have clothes at your studio?"

"Bring some of your clothes."

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure. I think our readers would be interested to see what you like to wear."

Nicole laughed. "No, I think they're 'interested' in just the opposite. But okay."

I chuckled. She wasn't too far off. "Okay. Five thirty, tomorrow night."

"See you then."

"At five-thirty."

"Speaking of clothes, was there anything you wanted me to bring?"

I felt a hot blush take over my face. "Well, if you could, uhm, bring that dress you were wearing that night? You looked beautiful."

"The boots, too? Or a pair of heels?"

"If you wouldn't mind, yes, please bring the boots."

Nicole laughed softly. "That's sweet of you. I'll make sure I bring that dress."

"Thanks."

=================

The next afternoon, I was having a bad case of nerves.

I mean, really, if you had "the" Nicole Scherzinger coming to your place, you would be nervous, too.

I had sweaty palms, heart beating fast, the whole nine. The only outfit that would come to mind was my favorite black pants, white sneakers, and a blue t-shirt over a white long sleeved one.

But I had preparations to make, which helped me channel the nerves into something constructive and positive. I had to set up the photo studio, then go upstairs to my apartment to make dinner. If I was going to have Nicole pose in all these outfits, I thought it would be appropriate to make her dinner afterwards.

Just as I was putting a memory card in my favorite digital camera, and making sure the batteries were charged, there was a knock at my door. I quickly went out to the front room, where Nicole was waiting at the door.

She was wearing a casual white babydoll camisole top showing lots of cleavage, tight jeans showing lots of booty, and paper thin open toed sandals with high stiletto heels, her hair pulled back in a bun, sunglasses on, carrying a large white leather handbag.

Holy shit, she looked hot.

I quickly let her in, and then closed and locked the door again.

Nicole took off her sunglasses, dropped her bag, and gave me a big hug.

I was surprised, but I put my arms around her waist.

Nicole held me a long time. Then she pulled back, and held and kissed my face. "It's so nice to see you again, John."

"Likewise. Maybe I should let you in again."

Nicole laughed merrily. She granted my wish and held me again and softly rubbed my back.

I had to admit, this was nice.

Nicole pulled back once more. "You ready to start shooting?"

I said, "Whenever you are."

Three hours later, Nicole and I were upstairs, sitting at my small dining table, having dinner and laughing.

I had made a really basic dinner -- spaghetti and meatballs, and a salad made from those veggie bags from the store, with a vinaigrette dressing -- but Nicole was literally eating it up.

Nicole was wearing her top again, this time with a black leather pencil skirt. She had insisted on seeing what clothes I had for models to wear, so I showed her the clothes rack, and she absolutely fell in love with the skirt, and not only put it on, but posed in it for me, too. She was barefoot, her 4 inch high stiletto heels resting on the floor next to her chair, and her hair was down now. I had also kicked off my shoes. Music was playing from my computer.

She picked up her long stemmed crystal wine glass -- filled with soda instead of wine, this time -- and softly said, "First the interview, now this photo shoot."

"What do you mean?"

"This has to be the most fun with one person I think I've ever had."

I picked up my own wine glass. "To having fun."

Nicole dinged her glass against mine. "Cheers."

"Thanks for doing the interview, too, by the way."

Nicole smiled. "Oh my god, it was nothing. I didn't mind answering some of those questions again, not for you."

I blushed. "My editor will be pleased. Not to mention the IT guys."

"The real question is, are you pleased?"

I carefully swallowed a meatball. "Yes. Quite so."

Nicole leaned forward, and said, "Good. I wanted to please you."

"I hope you liked dinner."

"Oh my god, yes, I was starving. Thank you."

I beamed. "No problem. You're welcome."

"I don't suppose you have any leftovers I could take with me?"

I could not believe what she just said! I stammered, "I think I can arrange that."

Nicole pulled out her cell phone from her handbag and glanced at it. "Speaking of which. I suppose I should be going."

I looked at my own cell phone. It was nearly nine!

Time truly does fly when you're having fun. Nicole had changed into, and posed in, three different outfits, including the top and jeans she first had on, then done a quick interview video for me. I had taken literally hundreds of photos, plus some video that would have to be edited on the office computer before it could be uploaded to the IT guys. There was no way I was going to be able to upload this much material from home. I would have to physically transport it to the office in memory cards, and upload it there.

That wasn't till Monday, though.

I put my cell phone away and sighed. I really didn't want Nicole to go. "I guess so. Let me see you out, it's the least I can do."

"Let me change out of this skirt first so you can have it back."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my god, honey, I love it."

I said, "You can have it."

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Yes, quite serious. I want you to have it. It fits perfectly on you."

She fluttered her eyelashes at me. "Thank you, honey."

Nicole didn't look like she was in any hurry to leave, even though she had put her heels back on. In fact, she had gotten a tube of lipstick and a mirror out of her handbag. She took the cap off the lipstick tube, and slowly twisted it.

I said, "I thought you were on your way out?"

Nicole put on her lipstick in a slow, sexy way, then pressed her lips together, snapped her mirror closed, dropped both her lipstick and mirror in her purse, and smiled at me. "Not quite yet, honey."

I said, "It's not like tomorrow's a school day or anything, anyway."

Nicole laughed, as she stood up. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, as she smoothed down her skirt, and came around the table, walking slowly.

Especially with heels on, the skirt really did fit her like a glove. It hugged her hips and stopped at the knee. There was no better gift I could give, for I had searched high and low for a skirt like that -- seamed for a great shape, invisible stitching, made of buttery soft and glossy lamb leather.

Her heels clicked on my hardwood floor, the skirt swished. Finally, she sat in my lap! I seriously wanted to pinch myself. She crossed her legs.

I said, "Uhm, what are we doing?" I hesitantly put my arm around her waist.

Nicole slipped her left arm around my neck. "Shut up so I can kiss you."

I tried to say, "Okay." But it was cut off in an "mmmm" as Nicole bent down to kiss me! Her painted lips were soft and warm.

It seemed like we had been kissing for an hour, when she pulled back. "It's too bad we can't have actual sex."

"What do you mean, 'actual sex?'"

Nicole chuckled. "By that, I mean intercourse. I would love to, but I can't even get close to risking pregnancy."

"Oh. Yeah. I understand --"

She gently placed her index finger on my lips. "But that just means we can have oral sex."

I swallowed. "I'm down with that!"

Nicole laughed out loud. She said, "Here, stand up for me."

She climbed out of my lap, and I stood up. Then she got down on her knees before me, looked up at me, slowly unzipped my fly, took out my cock -- and sucked on it.

I groaned loudly at the sudden sensation.

Slurp ... slurp ... slurp ...

Man, I have never seen anything sexier than watching Nicole's head bobbing up and down on my cock. And she was good at sucking cock, too -- really good. She had a great technique. Sometimes she sucked it slowly, using her lips to suck the whole length, then she would just suck the tip of it, real fast, and then go back to slower sucking.

After about ten minutes of this, I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand her oral assault on my cock for very much longer, especially as I felt my groin tightening up.

I groaned out, "Nicole, I'm going to come!"

Nicole sucked my cock deeper, and moaned.

Slllurrrp ... sllllurrrrp ... sllluurrp ... slllluuuurrrrpppp ...

Finally I groaned louder than ever, as I felt my cock jerk four times in Nicole's warm mouth. She kept her lips wrapped snugly around my cock as I shot my load.

Only a single line of come dribbled down her chin. She wiped it off with a napkin. "Did you like that, honey?"

"If I didn't like that, there's something wrong."

Nicole laughed. Then she led me over to the couch! "It's only fair you should get to eat my pussy, especially after I sucked your cock. Wouldn't you like to eat my pussy?"

I swallowed. "Again, if I don't want to, there's something wrong!"

Nicole sat on my couch, pushed her skirt up, spread her legs, and hooked the heels of her pumps on my coffee table. "Come and get it, honey."

I didn't even realize up till then, that she hadn't been wearing any panties! But I didn't waste any time -- I quickly moved over to her, in between her legs. I pushed her skirt up a little more, and got even more excited when I saw her pussy was shaved!

I started licking along the groove in between her pussy lips. I totally went to town on Nicole's pussy. It was a pity I couldn't -- or wouldn't -- tell anybody about this. Nobody would believe me, anyway!

But hearing the noises she was making, made it all worth it.

Nicole's pussy was pink, wet, shaved, and tasted of the perfume she wore. I love eating pussy, and this pussy was top drawer stuff. I don't know how long I stayed down there, using my both my lips and tongue, but I do know she came twice.

I gently pulled away from her, and she leaned forward, held my face, and smothered me in kisses.

"Oh my god. You are a one in a million guy, you know that?"

"Don't think anybody's told me that before."

"Someone should tell you that every day. I wish I could."

I felt my face fall. Here's where the real world intrudes on my fantasy. "Wish someone would."

Nicole kissed me very gently. "Someday, you'll find a woman who will tell you how amazing you are every day. I wish that could be me. But we both know it can't."

I nodded, reluctantly. "Yeah. I know."

She kissed me again, soothingly. "But I will always remember how wonderful this night was."

I dredged up enough courage to ask, "Maybe we could do this again sometime?"

Nicole's face lit up. "You know, I would really like that!"

"You would?"

"Of course I would. I have to autograph the cover of the magazine."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers