The Interview

Story Info
Executive Kent interviews Slutti for an assistant position.
2.6k words
3.86
55.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carcosa
Carcosa
5 Followers

Kent Simmons' eye widened as he stared at the name on top of the resume in front of him. He shuffled the papers in his hand and then glanced up above them. This has to be a hallucination. He pulled a small handful of paper clips from his desk drawer and fumbled with one of them as he struggled to attach the papers in his hand.

No, not an illusion. He thought to himself. I don't hallucinate. A prank then? He was unsure. Looking up from the now firmly clipped stack of papers he ventured a glance back in the direction of the girl... No. Woman. he corrected himself. She is definitely a woman.

His eyes moved across the rich wood of his desk and into the void that separated his wood from her legs. Wood DESK he once again corrected himself mentally as if worried she could read his thoughts. Oh god, I hope she can't read my thoughts.

Kent would never see the amused smile that danced across the woman's light-pink painted lips. Instead his eyes went on to caress up her long bare legs. He was actually a little proud of himself when he eyes made their way up along her upper thighs and jumped to the tight little black skirt that barely seemed to cover her legs... less than that while sitting with crossed legs. Then there was her bare belly. Fit yes but also curved with all the glories of femininity. And that pretty crystal dangling from the silver chain that anchored itself in her belly button.

It was at this point that his eyes soared off in directions of their own, unable to continue their upward motion. There were plenty of other things to look at. They were above the 50th floor of the downtown MegaTech Industries building. The floor to ceiling windows of this corner office offered a wonderful view of the city. There were bookshelves full of the latest in financial and economic theory. There were certificates declaring his two degrees on the wall and the simple fact was they all paled when compared to the woman sitting across from him.

No, she couldn't read minds. But it wasn't hard to guess what he was thinking. Not with his fingers grabbing up more and more paper clips to add to the growing chain he was nervously constructing in a glorious display of OCD based mental defense. The amused smile on her face only continued to grow. He probably didn't even realize that he was doing it but looking at the two feet of paperclip chain dangling off of Kent's desk, she was certain she was having an effect on him.

Adding a couple more paperclips to his growing chain, Kent finally forced himself to look somewhere that approximated the girl's face without actually looking at her. He didn't trust himself to do that.

"Let me get this straight..." The vice president of MegaTech Industries began, pulling another box of paper clips from his desk drawer and fishing out the first one to join his construction. "Your name is Wendy McSlutt? And you want a job here at MegaTech Industries? In this office?" Were his hands sweating?

Kent hadn't been this close to a woman made of so much pure sex since he was married. Hell, even his wife hadn't driven him this kind of wild. Ex-wife, he reminded himself. What about that time he'd gone to the strip club for Andrew Stine's bachelor party? He'd hung back from both the girls and the stage, hiding all signs of his inward interest. Not until he returned home anyway. With all that pent up lust he'd fucked his wife like never before. And never again. If only the magic had lasted maybe she wouldn't have left him.

"With an 'i'." The girl across from Kent responded in a voice full of sincerity.

"What?" Kent snapped as her voice yanked him away from his regrets.

"That's Wendi with an 'i' Mister Simmons." The girl hastily clarified her previous statement.

"I heard what you said." He'd been doing his best to keep the nervousness out of his voice but the improbability of this whole situation finally got to him. Someone was fucking with him and he didn't like it.

The red-headed (So obviously dyed!) girl practically jumped out of her chair at the sharpness of Kent's voice and the sudden shift in attitude. The motion brought Kent's eyes back into focus, something they had studiously been avoiding. Her breasts were obviously bra-less but would have easily filled a D-cup. Instead they were held in place by light pink Lycra top that even if it hadn't been cut off just below her full breasts looked more like it should be worn down at the company's trade show than here on a girl interviewing for an executive assistant position.

Did she have implants? It was so hard to tell these days.

Despite the allure of those wonderfully fleshy globes, Kent found his eyes transfixed momentarily on the girl's necklace. Dangling between her breasts so that it gently bounced off of each orb with a light wobble of flesh was a key shaped pendant. It looked like it was purchased in some mall punk store with archaic looking teeth and a pentagram shaped top that held a very pretty crystal in the middle.

Great, just great. Now I've gone and stared at her tits. Kent's head slumped for a moment as he rubbed a paperclip between his fingertips. Now that he was sure he was the butt of some practical joke, Wendi's deep blue eyes and curly red hair weren't nearly so alluring. Even so, he didn't meet her gaze. He was too embarrassed by the way he'd acted.

As Kent continued to say nothing the awkward silence grew.

"May I be excused for a moment?"

Kent nodded but otherwise just watched silently as the girl's barely clad ass scooted out the office door. Those tight little ass cheeks were only emphasized by the black skirt and insanely high stripper shoes.

Oh my god, they light up. Kent rolled his eyes. Mostly at himself for still thinking that was fucking sexy. When Wendi hadn't returned after a minute Kent simply tossed her resume to the trash. "Stupid Prank." He thought to himself. His old assistant Simon never would let her through the door. The memory of Wendi's bouncing breasts flashed briefly across his mind.

"Finding a new Executive Assistant is going to be harder than I thought." He mumbled out loud.

...

Little did Kent know that just around the corner in the Ladies' room, Wendi was on the phone with none other than Simon, his former executive assistant and Wendi's own demonic on-again, off-again husband.

"He was really warming up to me and then suddenly he got angry and shut off. I don't know what I did wrong Sy." She was saying.

"Shh... Baby. You didn't do anything wrong." Came the calming voice from over the phone. "He probably just thinks someone is trying to make him look foolish. He's like that. Always nervous about looking bad."

Wendi tapped her stripper shoes against the tiled wall of the ladies room, making the little ball lights inside go off.

"I guess he doesn't think I'm serious? But I even wore my professional shoes."

"The ones that light up when you walk? I love those shoes." Simon was definitely emphatic about the stripper shoes.

"Yeah, you love it when I dance for you Sy." Wendi's voice danced downward into her husky phone sex voice even as she said his name in a little sing-song voice.

"No Wendi. Not now." Simon cut his wife off. "Right now you need to show your new boss that you're serious about getting this job. He is brilliant but gets distracted, it is your job to make sure he doesn't stay distracted."

"But what am I going to do?" Wendi pouted a little at being shut down.

On the other end of the phone Simon smiled. "I've got an idea. It involves just a little bit of mind-control."

Wendi smiled. Was it really any surprise that everyone called her husband 'Simon-Says'?

...

Kent was staring out the window, chain of paper clips still in hand when Wendi walked purposefully back into his office. The chain in his hand was a good 100 paperclips long now and touching the floor. There was something comforting about the light prick of imperfectly snipped ends scrapping his fingers.

Hearing those distinctive shoes clicking across the thin rug, Kent turned angrily to face the intruder in his office. "Listen, a prank is a prank. Very funny. But I'm done getting jerked around here."

Despite his anger, the look on Wendi's face was enough to silence him. She didn't say a word at first. Instead she stepped right up to Kent and grabbed him by the shirt. With the shoes she had a slight height advantage over the speechless executive and wasn't afraid to use that to her advantage. Slightly cowed, that was all the opening she needed and she took it.

"I need you to understand that everything I do is with the utmost seriousness." Wendi started, the firm words clashing against her bimboish exterior. But then it was Kent's lips that were mashing against her own right in the middle of his 50th floor corner office.

Long pink painted fingernails dragged their way along the outside of Kent's business suit before slipping their way underneath to more intimately caress his torso. They traced the bulges of the executive's lightly muscled chest and then down across his waist. It was on the second slow caress upwards that Wendi's fingers found their targets front and center on his chest.

Wendi knew that Kent had pierced his nipples during a drinking binge to celebrate his divorce. Simon had told her. But until the moment her fingers caressed over those small metallic balls she hadn't really believed it. Now with the horny executive panting before her with each caress of her long nails around those circular rings, Wendi knew exactly what sort of fun she wanted to have with this man.

"Tell me you want me." She whispered, soft and eager while her fingers pulled lightly at those nipple rings through the white cotton shirt.

"Oh I want you." Kent breathed out, trying to sound reserved while at the same time lifting his sensitive nipples into the hot bimbo's hands. "Fuck it all, I need you."

Wendi wasn't the best dominatrix in the world but if she knew anything it was how to turn a man's lusts to her advantage.

"Good boy" she whispered. "You and I are going to have a lot of fun together. Starting with these."

Kent had fully expected her to give his piercings a firm twist when she said that. He found himself a little disappointed when instead her fingers reached down and took possession of the paperclip chain in his hand.

"From here on out, I'm in charge." She whispered, leading Kent by the chain held loosely in his hand as she stepped back to close and lock the door. "Now strip."

"What?" Kent asked, the cold reality of the situation drawing him momentarily out of the haze of lust he was so wonderfully lost in.

"Now!"

Wendi was really starting to get into the role of dominatrix now. A very pink and girlish dominatrix but truth be told that only enhanced the appeal of it for Kent.

Oh yes, a lot of appeal. Kent thought to himself as he pulled off his button down shirt as fast as his fingers could fly over the buttons. The briskness of the air conditioned office hit his nipple rings like ice cubes, drawing them to erectness for the girl who despite her name wasn't as lost as she appeared.

"Stop." She ordered mildly as he started to go for his pants. He could feel his erection rubbing against the silk boxers. Kent really wanted to keep going but now that they'd started this game, he was committed to seeing where it went.

Wendi's hand once more teased those nipple rings. "I was going to collar you but that is for dogs. Instead I'm going to make you my toy and toys have pull strings. You want to be my toy don't you?" She asked rhetorically.

The 'pull string' Wendi had in mind was the chain of paper clips she currently held in her hand. Lightly she caressed the very tip of one nail under Kent's left nipple ring before lifting it and 'clipping' the chain to the steel ring. Kent watched nervously as she repeated the process on his other nipple.

"Good boy, now kneel."

The now not-so-high-powered executive had expected to be stripping the rest of the way but he went along with Wendi's plan. What really took him by surprise was the way she tightened up on the chain of metal clips, making him feel it in his nipples.

"Slower. I don't want you to break the chain." Doing as he was told, Wendi rewarded her new toy with a few quick pulls on the chain, lightly jingling the paperclips in the process.

Being on his knees was a new experience for Kent but not an unwelcome one. The view alone was well worth it. He could see that Wendi was not wearing panties, a fact that became all the more apparent when she slid her perfectly... Fuck, it was perfect... rounded ass up onto his desk.

A quick yank on the improvised nipple chain brought Kent's attention up from those sweet shaven labia to the eyes of his new Mistress.

"You never told me how much you liked my shoes." Wendi spoke condescendingly. Not liking them was not an option.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Wendi's smile grew wide as Kent committed to the game.

"How do you say you're sorry?"

Kent could think of several ways including begging but that all seemed to dance around his lusts. Quietly, not uttering a word, this Vice President of MegaTech Industries unzipped his fly and let the girth of his raging hard on fall free.

Wendi's pink painted lips curled into an 'O' of delight as she watched Kent start to work his fist up and down that bulging cock head. Of course this was the only way. Leaning back on the desk she lifted her feet together, holding them before the exec's already oozing shaft.

"Give it to me." She whispered, her pink painted toes wiggling within the clear plastic shoes.

Kent's loud gasp filled the room. Wendi was holding the chain attached to his nipple piercings for balance. His eyes darted up to the gorgeous red-head who had so completely captivated him in such a short time. A split second later and he was shooting out tribute to his Mistress all over her light up stripper shoes.

Wendi watched with absolute delight the way Kent's fist tightened up forcing the head of his swollen cock to turn purple with blood. The way his body shook as milky white fluid launched from the center of his masculinity. It was the gift of power in the form of semen.

And then Kent slumped, his load temporarily spent for her but there would be more. Oh so much more. Wendi looked down at the fluid dripping off her shoes before kicking them off to the ground. Lights danced from the impact, illuminating the semen in patterns of rainbow.

"Now for the real fun."

With that she pulled on the paperclip chain. Kent, exhausted from his assisted jerk off session, didn't even think to resist her pull as she guided his face up between parted thighs. Holding him in place she wiggled her hips, grinding that bare shaven pussy against his nose and lips. She was definitely hired.

Carcosa
Carcosa
5 Followers