Interview With The Bimbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
689 Followers

Once my eager partner had managed to cum for the third time, I suggested spicing things up further with a few toys. I whispered to him that I had a couple of surprises in my bag but that I had left it in the car. He offered to fetch it of course and I declined, suggesting that he would much prefer to watch me fetch them. He agreed that that was a much better plan and I was soon being given a helping hand out of the Lake before stumble to the ground just close enough to his clothes to be able to pick up his keys. Before the guy even realised he was being robbed, I had the keys in the ignition and was on my way out of town.

The plan had worked. I was free and driving, albeit naked, on the empty South Westerly highway to my salvation. The wonderful city that I had overheard the two doctors talking about, the city where all the hope for my future lay, the town of Crystal Heights...

king_wesley
king_wesley
689 Followers
12