Interview with the LVCs 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

You think I'm a monster don't you? Good, that's what I want people to think, I am very much a monster, at first I was a monster for the sake of personal entertainment and vanity, now I am a monster for the sake of self-preservation. It's not just violence, it's just as much a social need as it is physical; humans fetishize power and fetishize predators, why do you think vampires are so popular in fiction, why are serial killers the object of love and worship from lonely pitiful women, why was Emily attracted to me when everything about me screamed bitch, the same kind of hateful, cruel person that prey on people like her, the kind of bitchy high school girl she had only escaped from a few years prior.

It's because deep down you all want this, you all want someone like me in your lives, even if you know I only exist to hurt you and rape you, you want it because it brings you fulfilment, and it's for that reason that people like me thrive in this world, because deep down everyone wants to be raped, everyone wants to be the victim.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Player0
Player0
97 Followers
12