Intimacy On The Ocean Ch. 01

Story Info
He has an older woman and her 2 grand-daughters.
3k words
4.35
78.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on more fact than fiction. Names, places have been changed to protect the true identity of the person's here-in. You are welcome to post comments or email me directly with any response! Hope you enjoy the first part of this story? Other parts will be forthcoming!

Part 1

Having built and remodeled houses for the past 20 years, I was ready to retire and do the one thing I've always loved and dreamed about, owning my own Sport Fishing boat!

Growing up, I spent many days fishing with my father on the Atlantic Ocean off the Jersey coast. Having chartered a few trips myself with some friends and a few guys who worked for me, the more I dreamed of owning my own boat and fishing everyday!

I worked hard for many years, building my business and putting money aside for my dream. I had a wife and 3 kids and all the normal things like everyone else, but, I wasn't happy with that routine, working my ass off. After 18 years of a not so great marriage, I got a divorce! So, after all those years of building a great reputation for building quality houses, I got the break of a life-time that many contractors dream about!

A very rich gentleman called one day and wanted me to build 500 homes on a huge tract of land that would afford every buyer to have at least 1 to 2 acre's of land and a house that would be the envy of many! These homes ranged from the low 6 figures to the 7 figures; and of course, I would be paid a handsome price plus a nice bonus if I could build these houses in 2 years or less! Well, in 19 months, I had built 500 houses and they were really beautiful and spacious homes and I received a nice bonus, an figure one!

With what I had invested and saved over the years without my ex-wife knowing and what I made on this contract and the huge bonus, I was set for the rest of my life and could now fulfill my dream at last! I sold my business to my son, packed up and moved to a small community of Delray Beach, Florida which was on the West Coast on the Gulf!

Once I found what I wanted in a home and the location was perfect! Being close to a local marina and some great seafood restraint; and having gotten settled in; I set out to find the boat of my dreams!

I traveled all over the coast line, searching all the marinas and boat brokerage places in search of the perfect boat! One day, while sitting at the local seafood house, a woman several years my senior approached my table.

"Excuse me sir, may I join you for a moment?" As I looked this woman over, she was well tanned and seemed to be in good shape for her age, with salt & pepper hair that was cropped nicely.

"Certainly, please, sit down!" I was puzzled by this and before I could ask what was on her mind, she spoke! She extended her hand in a friendly greeting and introduced herself.

"My name is Marge Henderson and I understand that you're looking to purchase a sport fishing boat?"

"Yes I am and my name is Charles Barger." I took her hand in mine and we shook hands as she took the chair across from me.

"Would you care for some coffee, iced tea or something stronger?"

"Yes please, thank you Mr. Barger." I motioned for the waitress to come over and take her order. She just ordered coffee and got down to the reason of her visit.

"Mr. Barger, I have a sport fishing boat for sale and its docked right here in slip 38, if you'd like to take a look at it?"

"Sure thing, what type and make is it and how old is it?" All the important questions anyone would ask at this point!

"Well, its practically brand new, it hasn't been used all that much and its only 2 years old!"

"When can I see it?" She had me interested right off, being that I was looking for something no older than 2 or 3 years and if it was fully equipped and ready to go!

"I can show it to you when we finish our coffee unless you have other plans for the day?"

"Sounds like a plan to me, I'm ready right now!"

"Swell, then lets go!" We got up and I dropped a ten'er on the table for the coffee's and tip and headed out the door and down the main wharf to the piers and the slips where there were many nice boats docked. Slip 38 was almost at the end and there were several large sail and cabin cruisers docked at this pier. One thing I had to say about this marina was the way they laid it out. Each slip had small floating docks each side of the boats!

As we approached her slip, I noticed a huge yacht docked at the end of this pier, which I found out, belonged to her also!

"Here we are Mr. Barger!" She stopped in front of a 36 foot Pacemaker Sport Fisher.

"Please call me Charlie, all my friends do!"

OK Charlie, you can call me Marge then!" With hat out of the way, she invited me to come on board. She gave me the grand tour and asked if I would like to take it out for a test run. I was in hog heaven at this point! And of course, I readily accepted the opportunity to test this baby out!

Well, to make a short story and get to the "Good-Stuff" we cruised for about 2 hours and by the time we returned to the slip, I was sold! It was everything I ever dreamed of and the type of craft I always dreamed about owning!

She invited me to her yacht for drinks and to discuss the sale! Needless to say, we shared several drinks and more small talk by the time we agreed on a price!

It was getting late in the evening and I was getting rather hungry, having not eaten all day and the wine we were drinking, wasn't helping any!

"Charlie, have you eaten yet?" No, I haven't and I was going to ask you the same thing!

"I take it you like seafood Charlie?

"Yes, I love it, why you ask?"

"I have a wonderful chef that can prepare anything from the sea!" With that, she pressed a button on the intercom and spoke to her chef and told her to fix a platter of seafood for 2.

Hey yacht was a sixty-eight foot long and had all the amenities that you'd find in any classy hotel around the world or huge cruise ships!

We ate and drank more wine and I was feeling pretty good by now, my belly was full of the best seafood I've ever tasted and was getting a slight buzz from all the wine we consumed and with the great deal I made for the boat!

I could see that the wine was having an effect on Marge as well. Her words seemed slower and a little slurred as she talked about her life and her late husband who passed away over 16 years ago. I had told her about my life and that I was divorced and have been single now for the past 3 years. I could a tiny sparkle in her eyes, probably from all the wine she consumed I assumed! She was only 8 years older than me and she was still an attractive woman and had a nice figure too!

Wearing a pair of tight white shorts that seemed to hug her ass cheeks like a second skin! I could see the outline of her pussy lips when she'd get up and move around getting wine from the cabinet across the lounge. She was wearing a light blue T-shirt that allowed her bra-less breast with large nipples that poked out and they seemed to have gotten larger the more wine I drank! I was feeling a stirring in my light summer slacks! Damned, I'm getting a boner looking at this woman as she crossed over to sit on the other end of the large tan sofa where I was sitting!

"Charlie, do you ever get lonely for the company of a woman?" I was a bit taken by her question, but, I did respond without making sound like I was horny as hell and the sight of her was giving me a hard-on, which by now, was growing more so! Hoping that she wouldn't notice and keeping my hands in my lap to conceal it!

"Yes, I get lonely now and then and sometimes wish I had a steady lady-friend, but, I have been pretty lately with getting settled in, looking for a boat, that I hadn't had much time to think about that! I saw her eye-brows rise as I said that.

"You don't think about sex at all Charlie?" I was a bit surprised at her straight out question!

"A-h-h, yah, I do, but, well, what can I tell you?" I really didn't know how to respond to her without making a fool of myself! By now, my 7 inch meat stick was now harder and pushing at the front of my slacks and I was feeling a bit uncomfortable! I noticed that several times, she would gaze at my crotch and lip her lips from time to time!

"Will you excuse me for a minute Charlie, I need to pee!" She was very blunt about empting her bladder! As she got up and walked across in front of me to the restroom off the lounge, I noticed her nipples poking out more distinctly now! As soon as she closed the door, I adjusted my cock in my pants, only to have it bulge down the right pant leg!

She returned and she sat down, closer to me now, that I could smell the fragrance of her cologne! It was intoxicating to say the least and causing my cock to get even harder now!

What came out of her mouth floored me somewhat!
"Charlie, have you ever fucked an older woman?"

" I-I-I –c-a-n-t say that I have, but, have thought about it a few times in the past!"

With that, she moved right next to me and I could feel her thigh pushing against my thigh and the aroma of her cologne was stronger now as it penetrated my nostrils, causing my cock to push at my pant leg!

"Something is causing that cock meat in your pants to get very hard?" I was taken by her remark and all I could say to her was;

"You have much to do with that!"

"Well, being I caused your hard-on, maybe I better take care of that for you, what do you think?" I just sat there with a dumb-founded expression! Next thing I knew, she reached to the zipper of my slacks and pulled it down, I didn't push her hand away or resist either. She had opened the fly and reaching inside my briefs and the touch of her warm fingers as she wrapped her fingers around it and pulling it out into the open!

"Well, what a nice cock you have Charlie, you need to share this with all the ladies!" I slid my ass forward a little to allow more room for her to unsnap the button on my slacks and allow her more room to fondle my hard cock-meat! In a soft, sexy voice, she told me to take my pants and shorts off! I didn't hesitate, standing up, reluctantly; she had to release her hold on my cock! Dropping both my pants and under-shorts and standing there with my hard cock standing straight out in front of me in socks and ban-Lon shirt for her to feast her hazel eye's on! Reaching out and grabbing my cock, she pulled me to her to stand in front of her now, my cock now a few inches from her pouting lips! With one hand around my cock stroking it slowly and firmly and with the other hand, gently cupping my balls, she place her lips over the head of my cock as a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. My cock was rock hard now as she slipped the head of my cock into her hot, wet mouth and began to suck it for all she was worth! She didn't hesitate to take my whole 7 inches into her mouth and deep-throat it! Swirling her tongue all around the head of it each time she pulled back!

I've had my cock sucked many times and I've always enjoyed it, but, having this older woman suck it like she's doing, was driving wild! She was well experienced and had the most unusual technique! Her mouth was hot and wet and her tongue was like nothing I've ever felt! The more she sucked and caressed my balls, the harder my cock got and I could feel the cum churning in my sack! My knee's were about to buckle and she sucked up and down the length of my cock! I had my hands o top of her head , sort of guiding her mouth as I started to pump my cock deep into the throat! I was on the verge of cum'n! My cock head swelled up and the cum in my sack was ready to explode at any second!

Marge could feel I was ready to cum, she stopped her sucking and slowly let my cock slip from her mouth and smiled up at me, leaving standing there with my cock all wet and slippery and glistening from her saliva. I was dumb-founded by this action and my cock and ball's ached for a release! Being I was standing between her spread legs, I dropped to my knee's and slid my hands along her inner thighs, feeling how soft and silky they were to my touch!

Reaching up to the snap on her shorts and undoing it and slowly pulling down the zipper and exposing her lower belly! She lifted her ass up off the couch and allowed me to slide her shorts down her hips and down off her legs. I was gazing at her pussy now and a mat of silvery brown pubic hair that was trimmed neatly in a heart shaped fashion just above the lips of her pussy! I could see how puffy and red the outer lips were and see her clit that was swollen and peaking out from the folds of the lips!

I could tell she was aroused, as her female fluid had oozed out and the lips were glistening! I slid my hands back up her legs along the inner thighs till I came to her pussy and gently peeled the lips apart, exposing her cunt canal. Little droplets of female semen were oozing out! Her lower belly was rising and falling as she drew air into her lungs! My face was just merely a few inches from her pussy as I blew warm air on to it! I felt her shiver and her thighs wanted to close on my head!

The aroma was so intoxicating as I inhaled her scent! I pressed my face closer and stuck out my tongue to taste of her sweet nectar. The contact of my tongue on her open pussy, caused a loud moan to escape from mouth now and I felt another shiver run through her!

Taking my hands and cupping her ass cheeks and pulling her forward so I could devour her cunt! She raised her legs and placed them over my shoulders, giving me full access to her hot, wet cunt! I could tell she was really close to a climax as I licked up her love-juice and sucked on her clit that was like a ting hard cock in my mouth!

She was on the verge of cmming as her breathing got heavier and moans were louder and she was telling me not to stop!

"O-h-h, f-u-c-k, e-a-t m-y-y p-u-s-syp-yyyyyyyyyyy! " She came with a gush and yelled out and my face was flooded with her female semen as I lapped up every delicious drop of it! Her thighs contracted around my head, her hands were pressing my head down into her cunt, as if trying to push my face deeper into her being! Her whole body was shaking with convulsions as I continued to lick up her cum and suck on her clit! I stayed there till her thighs relaxed and her breathing had calmed down some. I lifted my face from her hot, wet pussy and with my thumb, I rubbed her it up and down her slit and rubbed her clit and watched as her pussy seemed to have a mind of its own as the lips vibrated!

She lowered her legs and pulled me too her, we kissed and her tongue sneaked into my mouth and our tongues seemed to be having a duel inside my mouth! Her face was flushed and her breathe hot and I could taste my cock, mixed with the lobster and wine we had earlier! She withdrew her tongue and licked my face ad chin, cleaning my face off of her own cum!

"Wow, I haven't had a climax like that in a long time, which was so fantastic Charlie!"

I just smiled at her and kissed her again!

"To tell you the truth, it's been a long time since any woman has sucked my cock and I never had any woman suck it like you did!"

"Speaking of which, it seems that it's still hard and I should finish what I started, don't you think?"


"Part 2 will be forth-coming, hope you enjoyed the first part, post any comments as you wish, they're always welcome!