Intimacy With Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,245 Followers

This procedure went on for at least another two years. At the end of each semester, the couples went to their respective homes for a short break. Eric and Joan always got together with John and Clara at least once while staying with Eric’s parents. John was so happy to take Joan in the bedroom for privacy. Clara was her usual self, the exhibitionist, and wanted to show her nakedness, especially her most private parts to Eric. Eric allowed Joan to see George, her older lover who was in his fifties. She enjoyed making him happy by submitting her young and vibrant body to him and give him very erotic sex. George invited his son, Mike, over to share Joan with him. She liked his young muscular body to ravish her. She always sucked him off once and let him cum in her pussy at least once before they got out of bed. She never did tell Eric about Mike. It was her little secret from him.

Another event that happened during those two years. Phil had called to say he would be traveling through to see them and would spend a weekend with them. Phil would arrive Friday evening and leave on Sunday. Eric told Doug and Donna about him and their close intimate relationship in the past. That meant staying with them two nights. Phil said he could stay in a motel, but Joan and Eric insisted he stay with them. There was a couch to sleep on. At the time, Eric didn’t realize he would be on the couch.

Vic5
Vic5
1,245 Followers
12