Intimacy With Friends Ch. 13

Story Info
Their final days at college.
564 words
4.32
28.6k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,226 Followers

Now that the two years had gone by, graduation day had finally arrived for both couples. Also, plans had been made for a double marriage ceremony after the graduation. Both couples were taking the plunge. Eric and Joan had accepted jobs located in their home town and would be moving out of the apartment in two days. Both Doug and Donna accepted jobs in a city close to them. They would live about a hundred miles away.

Both couples’ parents were staying in a motel. They attended the graduation ceremonies in the morning and then saw their offsprings being married, finally after living together for years. That evening they all went out for dinner to celebrate.

That night the two newly married couples were back in their apartment. They all took showers and decided they should sleep with their own spouse on their wedding night. It was nothing new to them, but they all loved and kissed their spouses and had sex. It was a traditional ritual.

The next day they met their parents for breakfast and then the visitors all left. During the day, the two newly married couples packed their belongings and prepared to leave the next morning. They all agreed it had been good for them to live together during the past two years. They had enjoyed their intimate sexual relationship.

For old times sake, they decide to switch partners one last time in the apartment. They all stripped off naked, then Eric and Donna stepped in the shower to soap and wash each other. While they were drying, Doug and Joan got in the shower. Once they were all dried off and sitting naked in the living room, they decided to have one last glass of wine together. They offered many toasts to each other and ended most of them with the thought they would see each other again. Eric took Donna to his bedroom while Doug took Joan to his. It wasn’t very long before Doug and Joan heard Donna yell and scream as usual.

They laughed and Joan said, “I’ll miss hearing her.” They spent the entire night together having sex and cuddling while they slept.

The next morning they were up and ready to leave. They stopped at a restaurant to have breakfast together, then said their good byes.

Eric and Joan would soon be living back in the old home town. They had many friends there. Of course they would be seeing Clara and John probably on Saturday evenings again. John would have the opportunity to have private sex with Joan. Clara would enjoy showing her body to Eric. Eric doubted he would be mowing Clara’s yard anymore since he would not be living next door. Joan was looking forward to seeing George, her older man friend. George’s son, Mike, was a plus when she visited him. His muscular body and good looks turned her on. Doug and Donna would be only a hundred miles away. They could spend a weekend together with them. Phil planned to visit them about once a year. Joan knew she wouldn’t get much sleep when he did. Eric and Joan felt they could have a good life living and working there. No doubt they would make new friends and possibly develop other intimate relationships in their new married life.

End of the story. - - Hope you enjoyed it. Vic5

Vic5
Vic5
1,226 Followers