Intimate Adversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brick was continuously moaning from her oral loving, but soon he had to have her. He pulled her up and kissed her boldly. She whimpered into his kiss, then she was face down on the mattress as he lined up his wet cock against her wet pussy and thrust inside from behind.

"OOHH! Brick! Yes!"

He loved the feeling of her gripping his cock so tightly as he drove himself deep inside. He pulled back and slammed himself deep again, spanking her ass with his pelvis.

"AAAHH! Brick! Again!" Mei cried.

He set up a steady rhythm of pounding strokes, and Mei squirmed under him as sparks danced between her ass and her pussy. This was the punishment she craved. She didn't know why she loved it so much, but with Brick, the man she loved and trusted, it was perfection!

It didn't take long for Mei's pleasure to completely overwhelm her, and she felt Brick's cock swelling in preparation for his orgasm as well.

"Now! Brick! Now!" she whimpered.

He gathered her long silk smooth, black hair in his hand and pulled her head back as his other hand slipped under her to squeeze her tit and tug on her nipple as he continued to pound her into the mattress. If he couldn't fly, this move would have been impossible.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Mei cried as her release exploded over her.

Brick felt her clamping down on his cock, and it was too much. He splashed her depths with his hot cum, and her whimpers turned into sighs as she loved that feeling. He pressed her down against the mattress, rubbing her reddened ass cheeks with her body and setting off a series of aftershocks for her.

Eventually, he rolled off her body, pulling his softening cock from her hot depths, and they rested.

When she caught her breath, she crawled over to rest her face against his chest, and he pulled her close. She sighed happily.

They were careful about the timing of their lovemaking these days, as they'd already been through one pregnancy. It hadn't been a terrible experience, but it wasn't what they wanted. When the child came to term and was ready to be born, the energy it received from its parents was enough to make it transition to the next level from inside her womb. They never got to see it. That was both wondrous for the child and sad for them, so now they watched Mei's cycle and acted accordingly.

Still, they had this beautiful world to take care of and the powers needed to do it. Neither showed any signs of aging, so perhaps they had time as well.

Best of all, they had each other to love and cherish.

Deeply satisfied, sleep tugged at them.

Mei kissed him sweetly. "Goodnight, Imperialist Pig-Dog."

He smiled. "Goodnight, Ya Dirty Commie."

12